Trans Unicorn Experience/Tips

So. I've finally admitted to myself that I think I want to be a unicorn. I've read through https://www.unicorns-r-us.com/, and will read The Ethical Slut. I've read a bunch of posts on the topic on Reddit. I've done Google searches. So I think I have a general idea of red flags and what boundaries to discuss with a couple.

But. I've found almost nothing about this related to trans people. I'm a trans woman in my early 40s, currently pre-op, though having surgery within a year. I'm primarily attracted to women, but am warming up to men sexually, if not romantically. I've had one relationship in my life, pre-transition with a cis woman, which lasted decades, and have no experience with men or couples, and no experience dating as a woman.

I'm wondering if there are any trans women on here who could share their experiences and advice for being a unicorn to a MF or FF couple. Or any couples who could share their experiences with a trans woman unicorn. I've been reading stories here for over a decade, exclusively in the Group Sex section, and have found that third wheeling with couples IRL, even platonically, thrills me. It seems that 3rder and Feeld apps might be good places to start?

Sorry for the long-winded post. Thanks for reading. I'm not looking for couples on here, so please don't send me PMs to that effect.

The How To forum is one of the slower moving boards on this site. I wonder if you might get more results, and may be more likely to find people with similar experience, on the GLBT Chatter forum. May be worth checking out and posting there, too.

Back