Toronto? Ive never been..

doowopdoowop

XperiencedRodeoClown
My lady mentioned she has never had sex in another country, and since I live in Detroit and she's visiting over the holidays, I suggested
"Let's go to Toronto for NYE."

So, our main reason for the trip is to have a fuck fest in a hotel room in another country (hopefully the first of many)....

Anyone have suggestions on other things to do in Toronto? Restaurants, places of interest, neighborhoods to check out? Sex positive/fetish places and events are also appreciated, if you know the city, lemme know!

My lady mentioned she has never had sex in another country, and since I live in Detroit and she's visiting over the holidays, I suggested
"Let's go to Toronto for NYE."

So, our main reason for the trip is to have a fuck fest in a hotel room in another country (hopefully the first of many)....

Anyone have suggestions on other things to do in Toronto? Restaurants, places of interest, neighborhoods to check out? Sex positive/fetish places and events are also appreciated, if you know the city, lemme know!
We were there about twenty years ago so can’t give specifics, but Toronto is like Canada’s New York City. I’m sure you can find what you’re looking for.

Back