Looking for a couple of stories lost to the ether...

Shiyar

Reading
Good afternoon guys,

Both stories deal with incest.

One story I'm almost positive it was called "Accidental Incest". The MC was an 18 yr old woman, she had a older brother, I believe 1 year older. It was told like she was talking to the reader about what "really happened", she likes to poke a little fun at the reader. Anyway, her brother was already in college, she grads HS and is going to the same college, they talk their dad into getting them their own place, rather than deal with a dorm or going the frat/sorority way. It was a 1 bedroom and they put up a partition dividing the room in half. The brother and the sister's boyfriend, 1 came up with an idea to surprise their girlfriend, the other copied the idea for his girlfriend. They had written a note to their girlfriend for them to meet them at some other place for a romantic night. Somehow the notes got switched and the sister ends up at the hotel where her brother is waiting in the dark room for his girlfriend to show up. The sister gets a room key and goes up, enters the room. As per the note she leaves the light off. Things happen and eventually the siblings are having sex. I think she says something about his dick feels different and he says something about her tits feel different too. And that's when they both realize something isn't right. They stop and then argue a bit about the screw up. Eventually they talk it out and end up deciding to finish the night as it started. The story goes on for some time with their living together and she's always questioning things.

The other story, I don't remember it real well...I remember in the family, the mother died, the father continued raising the kids. I believe there were 2 older brothers, then I think it was 1 sister, then twin boys and another sister. 1 sister ends up having sex with 1 brother, then the twins find out, they "talk" her into having sex with them and they treat it like a science experiment, recording data on how she responds to different stimuli and stuff. I think then she had sex with the other sister and in the middle of it, she sees the brother she first had sex with, watching them. So she invites him in and before it is all over all the siblings are having sex. At some point the father discovers what is going on and he kind of retreats to his bedroom feeling like a failure and the 2 sisters go talk to him and eventually have sex with him.

Anyway, I've tried searching off an on over the last I dunno...10 years at least but have never found them again. Technology is great until a HD drives and takes things with it. lol Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Back