"To keep the review thread clean..."

My thanks to Todski and Piscator for commenting on "Note." I'd put up a kiss emoji for the two of you, but that would probably send the wrong message. :rolleyes:

In these days of social distancing, you never know. :cool:

Oh, man. I also have to thank Levitating_Bed for his comment on "Note," which is so flattering that I wonder if he's actually an alt I created myself while wandering aimlessly about in an unconscious, somnambulistic state.

::pinch!::

Well, maybe not. So thanks much, LB!

Oh, man. I also have to thank Levitating_Bed for his comment on "Note," which is so flattering that I wonder if he's actually an alt I created myself while wandering aimlessly about in an unconscious, somnambulistic state.

::pinch!::

Well, maybe not. So thanks much, LB!

It’s a good comment and he’s a solid poet in his own write/right, should invite him to the forum? It took me nearly 6 months to find this place and I’m sure some wished I hadn’t :rolleyes:

It’s a good comment and he’s a solid poet in his own write/right, should invite him to the forum? It took me nearly 6 months to find this place and I’m sure some wished I hadn’t :rolleyes:

If wishes were horses .........................................

It’s a good comment and he’s a solid poet in his own write/right, should we invite him to the forum? It took me nearly 6 months to find this place and I’m sure some wished I hadn’t :rolleyes:
More people in the PF&D is always a good thing, especially when they seem to be good poets. Will you do the honors, Tod?

Thanks to Piscator for his comment on "National Pastime." I think he misses sports as much as I do. :cool:

Thanks to Piscator for his comment on my entry in the latest smut derby. I haven't entered one of these things in a few years. As is traditional, it got 1-bombed right out of the gate, but now with 264 votes it has been averaging at a perilous 4.49. I think Piscator must have voted because it briefly crossed the threshold into the hot zone at the time his comment appeared. I comfort myself with the knowledge that at some point in the contest, a magic bot will weed out some of the saboteurs and give my opus its rightful red "H".

Not really a review but couldn't find the general alert/random chatty whatever thread on the main page so thought I'd keep everyone up dated, I've sent two pieces for Tzara to look at today.... and no I'm not telling what they are, you guys can just wait until he's done with them :D

Thank you, Tod. :)

I've been thinking about asking you to trade readings (recorded readings) of a selected poem by you (read by me) and one of mine (read by you). We have very different styles (as, I think, we are of very different ages, let alone from different countries). I think I'd like to read one of your wildly sexual free form poems to see what it might sound like if read by someone whose voice, at least, is pretty restrained. And I'd really like to hear your take on a poem of mine I might select.

Thank you to Piscator for doing the New Poems but I do think you've mixed my poems up. The link you've posted takes me to Tales of the Sea which you've renamed Excitement! My second poem is called Excitement Through Our Crazy Scheme and it isn't 2/3s of a Sestina but a Dryden's Roundelay!!

Thank you to Piscator for doing the New Poems but I do think you've mixed my poems up. The link you've posted takes me to Tales of the Sea which you've renamed Excitement! My second poem is called Excitement Through Our Crazy Scheme and it isn't 2/3s of a Sestina but a Dryden's Roundelay!!
Corrected

Thanks!!!

Thank You Erectus for commenting on my erotic poem : Prabhu Prostate Chakra Matters!

thank you!!!

Many thanx to Harry for commenting on my erotic poem " Brahmacharya Chastity Lock"
and also to 29 Words for commenting and recommending my non-erotic " SHIVA AUR SHAKTI"

My most subjective selection of erotic poems that transported feelings and more beyond pure mechanics - so blame me, not the thread

Thank you for the mention!
And for introducing me to this thread; a wonderful discovery!

I wish I was so smart

Seconded. beautiful and poignant. and I also think it's a Form which I can't name offhand without doing research.

I wish I was so smart as to have this poem follow a certain form. To be honest, with most of my poetry I create a form in my head as I write. As the words flow an internal logic starts to take shape and I follow it.

With Notorious as I recall it was something that just came from my gut. I was upset and frustrated and the words just spilled out. The poem is raw and direct and when I showed it to a sharing circle I belong to I remember I said I was considering editing it, admitting how raw it was. And everyone was like "no don't touch it."

I appreciate you and others taking time to read my little contributions. Pleasure to meet you.

Love Giada.

I wish I was so smart as to have this poem follow a certain form. To be honest, with most of my poetry I create a form in my head as I write. As the words flow an internal logic starts to take shape and I follow it.

With Notorious as I recall it was something that just came from my gut. I was upset and frustrated and the words just spilled out. The poem is raw and direct and when I showed it to a sharing circle I belong to I remember I said I was considering editing it, admitting how raw it was. And everyone was like "no don't touch it."

I appreciate you and others taking time to read my little contributions. Pleasure to meet you.

Love Giada.

Hi and welcome, the form isn't so much in the words but in that particular shape of writing them down because of the syllable count. If it was accidental all kudos to you, but as they say with most poetry its all been done before!

Last edited:
For the light of day my, very subjective, recommendations, not yet noted here, from this week:

A bit more about why in the comments in each.

The erotics will follow later, in the moody hours...

Thanks for both the reco as well as the comment!!!

Thank you, Ashesh!

I've written a second octet of short verse (same forms), with a radically different topic: Instead of publication delays, cunnilingus. I submitted all 8 at the same time, but Literotica is publishing them in daily allotments. Four are up now, the others are scheduled to appear over the next few days.

ct

thank you Lit !!!

Thanks a ton Lit for nominating my erotic audio poem " Steel in My Penis" in September's Monthly Author's contest!!!

Thank U, Bro!!!!

"
A bit violent but it's time for ghosts and goblins and spurting blood. A lubed strap one would have been less traumatic me thinks, but to each his own. Sound like a treatment for a kidney stone?"

-----THANK U ERECTUS FOR UR' QUOTED/ABOVE COMMENT ON MY EROTIC POEM" WILL RAPE U EVERY NITE, HUBBY" PURRED THE WIFEY!!!

erectus123about 4 hours ago
Wow, if

i come to visit I want to meet her dear brother.
Erectus : many thanx for your above compliment on my erotic offering " Rape Reversal in NP thread!!!!

Back