"To keep the review thread clean..."

'Of course

Where is a guy supposed to go?
"Clenched pussy"--great image!'
Erectus: thank you for above comment on Erotic poem 'Clenched Pussy'!

'a wack on the ass

is helpful to achieving orgasm--well done!'

Erectus thank you for above comment on my poem ' Spanked while getting Buttfucked!'

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Thank you Tazz for commenting on non-erotic poem ' to taunt anti-Hispanic' and erotic poem ' Clenched Pussy'!!!!

'higher

the better!'---
Thank you for your above comment on my erotic poem ' Inflexion pt.'Erectus.

'with pain

cums pleasure'-----
Erectus: thank you for above comment on my erotic poem ' Pain is.....extremely sweeet!'

Thank U Erectus for commenting on my erotic poems ' I am.." and ' Spanked over Frocks!'

Thanx for the compliment on my audio poem ' an Inflexion Pt. is reached !' , Erectus!!!

Thank you, Erectus for commenting on my erotic poem 'Angry, Goddessfriend!?'

and when she screams

his ears will ring
-----Thank you Erectus for above amusing comment on my erotic poem Sadistic Seer

Thank you Erectus for your kind comments on my illustrated poem Master-collaborator 4 & my non erotic poem exploding fireworks......universes!
Also thank U #Givemeextra for 'fave'-ing illustrated poems Master-collaborator 1-4 as well as Sadistic Seer!!!

Thank you Piscator for commenting on my non erotic ' Ribo diNucleic Acid'.

Erectus: thank you Bro for your empathy on my non-erotic on the Covid19 crisis: More powerful than a Nuclear Bomb!

Wish there was just one comment thread

On the suddenly passion thread you should check out https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=92197702&postcount=651 though it is bitter, it is a wonderful parallel drawing one to realize that the isolation of COVID-19 is the same way many people feel all the time. I am not making the assumption that the writer is creating an autobiographical poem but either way it is wonderful and heartbreaking.

Maybe the 2nd stanza could go. Just sayin'. But a great impulse and wonderful first draft.

Last edited:
On the 12 bar blues thread. I love that the poet wonders which metaphor represents her within the poem. So meta! https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=79031916&postcount=127

If you have time you should try and track down all her writing she is one of my favourite writers when she pops in and out, I will try find the discipline thread for you it has some magic poems in it from corn dog, butters, harry but my favourites in that thread belong to Katie...

If you have time you should try and track down all her writing she is one of my favourite writers when she pops in and out, I will try find the discipline thread for you it has some magic poems in it from corn dog, butters, harry but my favourites in that thread belong to Katie...
Thank you. I will search these out.

My thanks to Todski and Piscator for commenting on "Note." I'd put up a kiss emoji for the two of you, but that would probably send the wrong message. :rolleyes:

Back