Titties and Rainbows and Coffee

Folger's crystals?

slack-imgs.com-7-2.jpeg

good idea? bad idea? :confused:

You what else is good?

Plane tickets.*

They don't make paper ones anymore which I kinda miss. Regardless.

In my mind today, I'm off to...

The Galapagos
Palau
Belize
The Maldives
And Fiji. Always Fiji.

*is not above trading blowjobs for plane tix.

I like when I come to the board for the first time in awhile and I just see total madness threads like this. Lol :D:heart::kiss:

You what else is good?

Plane tickets.*

They don't make paper ones anymore which I kinda miss. Regardless.

In my mind today, I'm off to...

The Galapagos
Palau
Belize
The Maldives
And Fiji. Always Fiji.

*is not above trading blowjobs for plane tix.

Let me consult my frequent flyer miles.....;)

I like when I come to the board for the first time in awhile and I just see total madness threads like this. Lol :D:heart::kiss:

*nods*

Like, I am not sure a thoroughly grasp the meaning of everything that is posted but ... I like :D

Exactly!! :D

Let me consult my frequent flyer miles.....;)

Got enough for SMNaughty too? I hear she also could use some sun n fun. Bonus: she's slippery when wet.

*nods*

Like, I am not sure a thoroughly grasp the meaning of everything that is posted but ... I like :D

Dear Sir. You're trying to tell me that you, the owner of Lit's now-iconic naked Capt Morgan pose, as viewed from the posterior, cannot make sense of Titties? Nor rainbows?

Don't play dumb with me now. I'm a blonde. I invented that routine. ;)

Dear Sir. You're trying to tell me that you, the owner of Lit's now-iconic naked Capt Morgan pose, as viewed from the posterior, cannot make sense of Titties? Nor rainbows?

Lady Trekka *bows* it's not Titties and Rainbows I can not make sense of ... it's all the rest that's been going on with them since you opened the thread!

Thank you - I suppose - for the iconic posterior *grins*

May I add ... you're very sexy in your blonde routine :rose:

Exactly!! :D

Got enough for SMNaughty too? I hear she also could use some sun n fun. Bonus: she's slippery when wet.

I have a Discover card, and I'm not afraid to use it ;)

Lady Trekka *bows* it's not Titties and Rainbows I can not make sense of ... it's all the rest that's been going on with them since you opened the thread!

Thank you - I suppose - for the iconic posterior *grins*

May I add ... you're very sexy in your blonde routine :rose:

I think you'll find your way through the darkness and into the light.

You're welcome. ;)

*curtsies*

Gimme a ticket on this aeroplane...

G-STRX-EFO.jpg

OK Really getting old..I think I cross posted this on two threads because I thought I posted it on the wrong thread the first time but when I scrolled up it made sense on this tread too....

Last edited:
Gimme a ticket on this aeroplane...

G-STRX-EFO.jpg

OK Really getting old..I think I cross posted this on two threads because I thought I posted it on the wrong thread the first time but when I scrolled up it made sense on this tread too....

Clearly, you service multiple airports. Typical. ;)

Back