tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

They've done this before, though I had not.
It was quite intoxicating, being with two males that knew what they were doing.

So if you do another MFM you'll know what you're doing the next time. Are you going to? Do you have ideas on how to make it even better?

So do you think you would ever take on a third guy? :devil::kiss:

Depends on the circumstances.

This worked out well because I know one very well, and he is always discreet (at work he never let on that we hooked up) and his brother appeared to be the same.

But if your question is, would I like to try it, then yes!

So if you do another MFM you'll know what you're doing the next time. Are you going to? Do you have ideas on how to make it even better?

I have no plans to right now. This just kind of fell together where I felt okay with it.

Mixed results.

hmmm, getting a mixed response here... Where the fuck is my 'poll' option? :rolleyes:

What might seem as obvious to you as a woman, isn't so obvious to us guys. You maybe sending intrest signals, but we get "tease" or she's setting me up to ask her for sex, so she can shoot me down. The down in flames analogy is very much how our egos go when we ask a woman and she gets offended "I was just being nice", or you really think I would do that with you???? scary to guys. confidence, which you do seem to have a lot more of IS very sexy hun. Guys appreciate it and find it very sexy, as if you needed more help.

Three guys at once! What would each of them be doing to you, and what would you be doing to them?

C'mon, Art, you really have to ask?:rolleyes:
But, seriously, I'm probably not coordinated enough to 'entertain' three at once... I kinda zoned out with just two.

C'mon, Art, you really have to ask?:rolleyes:
But, seriously, I'm probably not coordinated enough to 'entertain' three at once... I kinda zoned out with just two.

Well, if there are more than you can entertain at once then you can have them do most of the work. They can entertain you.

So, yea, I use this spot to ask stupid questions (oh hell yea, there are stupid questions) but fuckit.

What do guys think about girls that initiate sex?

Now think before saying "bring it on!"

Let's say you are with a group of friends, and two of you (guy and gal) get separated from the herd.

You (the guy) are enjoying a casual conversation when the girl makes it obvious she would like to hook up for the evening.

Does this throw you off your game?
Does it all depend on how the 'move' is initiated?

Speaking from the perspective of a guy who has been on the receiving end a few times, bring a clue-by-four, and be prepared to repeat yourself.

I may be a-typical, but I can count the number of times I have had this happen to me, and every one of them, I completely missed that she was asking for it at the time she asked or otherwise failed to make the connection.

I imagine I am not the only guy who can remember every single time a new girl has asked him for that out of the blue. I expect that there are extremely few women out there who can count the number of men who have made passes at them, and I expect by pass #5,642 you an probably see them coming from a mile away.

Can you even remember the 4th time a guy made a pass at you? Expect most guys that you make a pass at to be that degree of clueless.

I'm thinking a good rule of thumb is, if he stands there like you've just tazed him, he's probably interested, and doesn't know how to respond. If he pulls a Guybrush Threepwood he is, shall we say, going to not be interested, and it would be impolite to push it.

I just had the wildest night of sex of my life.

For the past month or two, a guy I used to work with has kinda been like a ' friend with benefits'.

If you have read any of my past posts here, he was the beginning of my end with Kevin- I referred to him as 'Guy'.
Well, Guy has told me about when he and his brother shared an apartment back when he was in college. There were a few times when they hooked up with his brother's girlfriend for a MFM.

His brother came for a visit this week, and last night I was the 'girlfriend'.

Good for you, TT!
That's my second favorite group (just behind MFF)

Any 'interaction' between the men?

Just noticed your custom user title...

I used to sing it to my my middle daughter...

I've done the MFF a couple times and wow whAt and experience that was.

Can you let us all know exactly what happened? A blow-by-blow account, if you will?

I met them at 'Guy's condo and we all went to the beach Friday afternoon. 'Bro' had gotten in town earlier that day. That was a good ice breaker, and we got a chance to know each other. They are both very gentlemen like; Bro is also divorced, a bit younger than Guy (28?) and a bit smaller (in every way)- about 5'-10, thin but athletic build, both have brown wavy hair, light blue eyes.

Back at the condo we grilled burgers and drank beer on the back deck, each taking a turn to shower from the day at the beach, and we all ended up in shorts and t shirts, and continue to get to know each other, sitting on a long padded bench. Since Guy and I have snuck in a few quick kisses, I lean back into Guy's arms and put my feet in Bro's lap, asking him to rub them. As he is rubbing one, I use the other to cop a feel in his lap. Soon Guy is rubbing my tits.

The back deck is too visible, so we moved back into the living room, put on some music a grab more beer. I have my first kiss with Bro, standing, and he runs his hands under my t shirt, I run my hands through his still damp hair, then take my shirt off, all while Guy watches from the sofa.

More to come...

I met them at 'Guy's condo and we all went to the beach Friday afternoon. 'Bro' had gotten in town earlier that day. That was a good ice breaker, and we got a chance to know each other. They are both very gentlemen like; Bro is also divorced, a bit younger than Guy (28?) and a bit smaller (in every way)- about 5'-10, thin but athletic build, both have brown wavy hair, light blue eyes.

Back at the condo we grilled burgers and drank beer on the back deck, each taking a turn to shower from the day at the beach, and we all ended up in shorts and t shirts, and continue to get to know each other, sitting on a long padded bench. Since Guy and I have snuck in a few quick kisses, I lean back into Guy's arms and put my feet in Bro's lap, asking him to rub them. As he is rubbing one, I use the other to cop a feel in his lap. Soon Guy is rubbing my tits.

The back deck is too visible, so we moved back into the living room, put on some music a grab more beer. I have my first kiss with Bro, standing, and he runs his hands under my t shirt, I run my hands through his still damp hair, then take my shirt off, all while Guy watches from the sofa.

More to come...

So far so good. ;)

Ah wasn't too sure if we should break the flow or not. So was the threesome preplaned or spur of the moment?

WeAllFuckThenWatchTV. Any '?'

<kidding. Back in a bit>

PS feedback helps this awkward feeling of talking to myself....

Also, feedback tends to encourage the reluctant little exhibitionist....

....no reason "shy" and "exhibitionist" cannot peacefully co-exist.

Back