tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

...Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

I just discovered your thread. I was not expecting to find this unusually hot clip from your life. This is my second trip back, rereading this clip. Thanks for posting.

Just discovered your thread - it seems rather quiet, recently -, and the pics on your profile. Lovely, gorgeous, you with your tiny tits🌹🌹🌹

Back