tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

And then there are those of us who managed to completely miss the boat...

I can tell you about my first unambiguous whiff, though. Freshman year in college before the semester even started, one of the ladies in the room next door asked me over to help her set up her desk and bookshelves. None of either of our roommates were in at the time.

Afterwards we got to talking, and it turned out she had always wanted to get some; she had spent most of her life living abroad in a region of the world where girls did not do that sort of thing or else, very very permanent else.

I was completely unprepared for this. I was sitting there thinking I can't do this, I don't have any protection. It never occurred to me to ask her if she did.

Too funny!

Last edited:
Tell me about losing your virginity.
(Anybody)

My gf and I had been together a few months, tried to have sex a few times but as virgins couldn't figure out how to fit a big peg in a small hole. Eventually one night it happened, her parents were home so we had to be quiet, not great but the job was done. We stayed together for a few years, it didn't work so we both moved on. What I remember most was when she got her period we explored pleasuring each other without actually having sex.

(Anybody)

We were very young and we were head over heels in love. It was the times before internet and while I did know all the "technicalities", I didnt really know what sex was. It was all new and fun and exciting and exploring. I never kissed a boy before him, never even held hands, he was my absolutely first in everything.
Somebody asked me if I was nervous giving my first bj. I wasnt, why would I be? I didnt realize it was a big deal, I never knew I had to give a "performance" of any kind. I just knew he was enjoying it and I was happy to please him, just as he was happy to please me. The whole significance of virginity was completely lost on me (I didnt have many friends and what I had knew even less than I did and we never talked about boys).

My very first time was sort of meh. It wasnt painful but it wasnt particularly pleasurable either. I was like ooooook, if you like it... But then in time I did start to enjoy. It was more a mental thing of being close to someone you love at first, I cant say when it started to be physical too.

So, if someone expected a spicy little sex story, I am sorry to disappoint. Mine is actually about innocence and love. I wouldnt want it to be any other way either :)

Last edited:
We were very young and we were head over heels in love. It was the times before internet and while I did know all the "technicalities", I didnt really know what sex was. It was all new and fun and exciting and exploring. I never kissed a boy before him, never even held hands, he was my absolutely first in everything.
Somebody asked me if I was nervous giving my first bj. I wasnt, why would I be? I didnt realize it was a big deal, I never knew I had to give a "performance" of any kind. I just knew he was enjoying it and I was happy to please him, just as he was happy to please me. The whole significance of virginity was completely lost on me (I didnt have many friends and what I had knew even less than I did and we never talked about boys).

My very first time was sort of meh. It wasnt painful but it wasnt particularly pleasurable either. I was like ooooook, if you like it... But then in time I did start to enjoy. It was more a mental thing of being close to someone you love at first, I cant say when it started to be physical too.

So, if someone expected a spicy little sex story, I am sorry to disappoint. Mine is actually about innocence and love. I wouldnt want it to be any other way either :)

Keeping it real- nice!

I made my fiance buy the bull.

She was not happy about it.

I was too superstitious to engage in premarital sex. That had not been her policy.

The actual event was quite sweet. The first round did not last long. I was very enthusiastic.

Last edited:
StrayKat, thanks for editing your post. (Not that I said anything to you about it but was thinking it, VERY loudly :p)

I had two girlfriends before I actually had sex. Foolish platonic beliefs kept me PC up until I lost my virginity. When I had sex for the first time (with someone else XD), I was 21.

From what I understand, unlike most guys, I didn't pop immediately the first five seconds of being in her pussy. That isn't to say it wasn't dismal sex. I wanted to do a lot of kinkified stuff (spanking being a primarily obsessive thing, but there were others) and some not so kinky stuff that my first didn't want to do. Not sure why she had a hangup about me going down on her, but there you have it. I fucked her with less passion than I'd have liked to. Missionary position for the most part (yawn). I fucked her for about 5-10 minutes never the less and around the point in my head where I was thinking "well, this is getting monotonous," I came and that was the end of it. It also was a sign of the end of our relationship because she never wanted to try things I wanted to.
She thought I had cum several times because my cock was "jumping" during the sex we had.
She wanted to try having sex after that, but still lacking to fulfill any of my wants, which is to say, I did one or two times after that but it was still lack luster.

Relationships with other girlfriends thereafter always had a "are you open minded?" clause I would throw out there before dating.
...no, I didn't have a lot of girlfriends.

First time I had sex where I spanked my girlfriend was a year later. She was more receptive (I was a pansy about it and "patted her" much to her consternation). However, sex then was much more enthusiastic with her and I fucked her for about 20 minutes solid. In the shower, different positions like doggy style, going down on her, oh yeah, the sex was MUCH better. When we had sex after that first time, she insisted I stop being such a pansy and spank her harder. I never really opened up on her but I was testing the waters, so to speak. I was scared to death that the "thought police" would break in and arrest me for being abusive. Eventually she dumped me because I wasn't as adventurous as her tastes wanted, so it was fitting retaliatory action for my young self.

In my mid-twenties, I had a tendency to fuck women for longer and longer stretches of time. This was a sheer delight for me and usually not well appreciated by my girlfriends. Another reason I tended not to have a lot of girlfriends.

I was a weird kid back then. heh
("kid" is a relative term and I tend to still call myself "kid" in my fifties)

StrayKat, thanks for editing your post. (Not that I said anything to you about it but was thinking it, VERY loudly :p)

Yeah, inbetween the waiting dishes and fond memories I didnt realize what I wrote at first, but it came to me later.
Glad I edited before it was quoted.

Lost my V-card my at the end of my freshman year at college. We met at a party during our college's major party weekend at a backyard cookout. We chatted a bit and when she said she was leaving, I walked her to her car. After chatting a bit more, she said she had to leave. I leaned in her window and gave her a kiss goodbye. After the kiss ended, she sighed and asked if my roommate was home. I said "If he is, we'll kick him out!"

My roommate was home with his fat buddies, so we ended up at a shelter house. There were still embers in the fire place so we made a fire and started making out. She laid me down on the table and gave me an amazing blow job, before getting on top and riding me until I came.

I saw her once more before the summer break, but it was brief and only to say thank you and goodbye.

So did anyone else (like me) have oral sex before vaginal sex?
What was that like- good or bad?

So did anyone else (like me) have oral sex before vaginal sex?
What was that like- good or bad?

I got my first BJ at a Halloween party during my freshman year too. It was with my knees straddling her face at the end of a couch as I did a push up off the end of the couch... It was fucking amazing!!! My only regret is that I didn't kiss her after she was done... I was a young naive boy back then.

I licked my first pussy later that year and got another great BJ. I don't think I was all that good for her, but she was patient and taught me a few tricks. We were supposed to be studying for a chemistry exam... not much knowledge got retained and I didn't do so well on the test, but it was a great "Play, but don't go all the way" night.

I've always had low interests in blowjobs. Conversely, I've always been more interested in going down on a woman. Some guys equally like to watch sports. I'd be bored stiff. I'd rather play ball than watch it going on.

No, I didn't have oral sex before vaginal sex. It's a nice thing to do in preparation for vaginal sex, but as far as an end all be all culminating with me jizzing her mouth. Nope.

I've always had low interests in blowjobs.

What I particularly like about blowjobs is a specific power exchange that can shift several times during a single one. Being a switch, it appeals to me on more than one level.

I've always had low interests in blowjobs. Conversely, I've always been more interested in going down on a woman. Some guys equally like to watch sports. I'd be bored stiff. I'd rather play ball than watch it going on.

No, I didn't have oral sex before vaginal sex. It's a nice thing to do in preparation for vaginal sex, but as far as an end all be all culminating with me jizzing her mouth. Nope.

What I particularly like about blowjobs is a specific power exchange that can shift several times during a single one. Being a switch, it appeals to me on more than one level.

I absolutely love it- always have.

Like StrayKat, the power.

The hot flesh, soft and yet hard, warm, throbbing, then the release of hot, thick victory...

I've yet to have a woman induce a hot, thick stream of victory orally before. :rolleyes:

I absolutely love it- always have.

Like StrayKat, the power.

The hot flesh, soft and yet hard, warm, throbbing, then the release of hot, thick victory...

I love giving oral now, a lot! Between a gift of reading what turns my lovers on and an unfair knowledge of female anatomy and physiology, I have left a lot of very satisfied ladies in my wake.

I love watching the lips plump and the wetness growing. The sweet taste and smells that come from increased excitement is intoxicating to me. Then there is watching her body react and feeling her muscles contract against my fingers as I play with all the hidden spots inside her.

Like you and StrayKat, I love the power of it, especially when I can coax that sweet cum from her pussy that only comes from a really intense orgasm. Making her cum so many times that she thinks that she couldn't possibly cum again and then prove her wrong.:devil::kiss:

(Anybody)

It was with my older brothers girlfriend at her house with her roommates in the next room and they knew what was going on (that’s another story :D ) and like you “Some of us have to refrain from being specific on the age”. Great thing is we have still kept in touch with each other over the years.

5.21 posts per day

Sheesh! I must be a chatty-cathy! :eek:

(Anybody)

Not very exciting for me, except for the fact I was no loner a virgin. I can't state either age here, but she was one year older. I had known her for years, and had fingered her on the bus once.

Many southern towns have a festival of some sort, and ours was no different. It was a night in May lots of people were around where we met and started talking. We decided we would have sex.

We walked down a semi-dark street, my arm around her fishing inside her bra. We made our way down to the elementary school, found a recessed doorway and started kissing. We got out of our clothes and started feeling each other. Eventually I moved down and ate her pussy for the first time. After a pretty weak attempt at performing oral sex, I slipped on a condom and entered a pussy for the first time. It felt wonderful, nice and warm and wet. I didn't cum immediately, but it was not a marathon. I'm sure it wasn't earth shattering for her, but I was no longer a virgin.

We walked back to the festival and went our separate ways. We hooked up a few times after, and she eventually gave me my first blow job.

It was in my bedroom. He had come in my window late one night, parents in bed, which we had been doing all summer. I was fifteen, he was sixteen. We had started out (nights ago) necking, then me topless, one night fingering and hand jobs, next night oral. Finally I told him I was ready, and we were both scared. I knew he would come fast, from previous nights, and quickly recover, so I gave him a blowjob, then he played with me until he was ready, which wasn't long. It hurt like hell, a little blood, then it started to feel better, then good. I didn't come that night, but was very pleased with myself. All in all, nice.

A New Kink

Guy and I are FWB, and not exclusive (my preference).
He will probably some day get back together with his ex-wife.
Anyway, we have fun in the meantime.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

I am stunned- it takes me a bit to put all this together. "This is a set-up?"

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

I sat there and thought it out. I said "I will not fuck him!"

Guy smiles. "He knows that".

I said "No touching at all!"

Guy nods, and calls out "Hey, Sam- bring the lady a beer!"

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Guy then tells me Sam is a virgin, and had never seen a naked girl live before.

Last edited:
That was hot.

Guy and I are FWB, and not exclusive (my preference).
He will probably some day get back together with his ex-wife.
Anyway, we have fun in the meantime.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

I am stunned- it takes me a bit to put all this together. "This is a set-up?"

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

I sat there and thought it out. I said "I will not fuck him!"

Guy smiles. "He knows that".

I said "No touching at all!"

Guy nods, and calls out "Hey, Sam- bring the lady a beer!"

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Guy then tells me Sam is a virgin, and had never seen a naked girl live before.

That was quite erotic, and accomplished a cpl firsts. Nice flow to the events. Congrates.

Back