tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

lucky guy !

Good for you!!! I've known a few women over the years who ended up very happily in arrangments just like that. You're a genuine prize so I'm certain he's beyond pleased.

I have to admit, I’m intrigued buy the sugar daddy / sugar baby arrangement. How does it work in your situation if you don’t mind sharing?

Mr Pres and I just met end of last year (just after Thanksgiving), through the site SA (google "Sugar Daddy and SA" if you are curious).

It feels like we only just got started when the coronavirus hit- and we agreed to put everything on hold until we get through this. Both of us had some tragic events happen since then, due to the virus, so bad timing.

But we've kept in contact several times a week, and will (hopefully) resume when we both feel it's safe to do so.

He looks a bit like a younger George W Bush to me, which I tease him about, since we are both liberals :)

Mr Pres and I just met end of last year (just after Thanksgiving), through the site SA (google "Sugar Daddy and SA" if you are curious).

It feels like we only just got started when the coronavirus hit- and we agreed to put everything on hold until we get through this. Both of us had some tragic events happen since then, due to the virus, so bad timing.

But we've kept in contact several times a week, and will (hopefully) resume when we both feel it's safe to do so.

He looks a bit like a younger George W Bush to me, which I tease him about, since we are both liberals :)

Is he married?

Is he your first Sugar Daddy?

Is he your first Sugar Daddy?

Second.

My first SD was a good learning experience for me- mostly, that from the beginning I needed to establish boundaries and a clearer understanding of what the terms are- which can be a bit difficult for someone like me (with a submissive personality).

This one is off to a much better start.

Second.

My first SD was a good learning experience for me- mostly, that from the beginning I needed to establish boundaries and a clearer understanding of what the terms are- which can be a bit difficult for someone like me (with a submissive personality).

This one is off to a much better start.

It's a very good dynamic for the right two people involved in that it's more than a quid pro quo. As I understand it some are exclusive while others allow the female to see other guys so long as the SD always comes first. What you said about establishing boundaries and understanding where things are going makes a lot of sense.

It's a very good dynamic for the right two people involved in that it's more than a quid pro quo. As I understand it some are exclusive while others allow the female to see other guys so long as the SD always comes first. What you said about establishing boundaries and understanding where things are going makes a lot of sense.

Exactly- as you said, there are many different arrangements, and if they are left unresolved then there is opportunity for conflict.

Exactly- as you said, there are many different arrangements, and if they are left unresolved then there is opportunity for conflict.

Good luck! It sounds like you are off to a good start - as with any relationship, communication is important, though I would argue doubly so with a sd/sb relationship. I've used SA in the past, hit and miss, but there is such a wide range of expectations and in chatting with some of the girls, it appears that very often the men have radically different ideas than the women of what such an arrangement looks like.

This might sound a bit calculative, but remember that he is more vulnerable than you given he is married and with kids. It also means he is much more constricted in what he can actually offer you...

Hope it works out and you find what you are seeking!

:rose:

Good luck! It sounds like you are off to a good start - as with any relationship, communication is important, though I would argue doubly so with a sd/sb relationship. I've used SA in the past, hit and miss, but there is such a wide range of expectations and in chatting with some of the girls, it appears that very often the men have radically different ideas than the women of what such an arrangement looks like.

This might sound a bit calculative, but remember that he is more vulnerable than you given he is married and with kids. It also means he is much more constricted in what he can actually offer you...

Hope it works out and you find what you are seeking!

:rose:

Ya, there are positives and negatives.

Positives are, unlike my first SD, who wanted me to be available whenever and wherever, my current (married) SD and I have a schedule- three visits a month, one of them overnight (at my place of course).

The negative is no restaurants, movies, clubs, etc.

Positives are, unlike my first SD, who wanted me to be available whenever and wherever, my current (married) SD and I have a schedule- three visits a month, one of them overnight (at my place of course).

While not entirely, perhaps you can turn the negative into a positive (speaking as someone who has no clue about these arrangements). High end takeout, an allowance for a bit of nice china and for flowers. Being in can be an adventure with the right mind set. One can imagine a movie night with homemade popcorn.

That said, I empathize. My love in life is contra dancing. If I were seen with someone other than my spouse, the community is so small the word would get around quick. As it is, I worry that people may mistake some favorite dance partners for more than that (I do have the serious hots for a couple of them, dancing can get intimate that way).

Yeah, I remember once going out with my young lover for dinner - I thought, what the hell - but the whole time I was so nervous and trying to come up with a story just in case an acquaintance saw us... We settled for take-out after that! :rolleyes:

So is your relationship Dominance / submission, boyfriend / girlfriend, etc? How's the sex?

While not entirely, perhaps you can turn the negative into a positive (speaking as someone who has no clue about these arrangements). High end takeout, an allowance for a bit of nice china and for flowers. Being in can be an adventure with the right mind set. One can imagine a movie night with homemade popcorn.

That said, I empathize. My love in life is contra dancing. If I were seen with someone other than my spouse, the community is so small the word would get around quick. As it is, I worry that people may mistake some favorite dance partners for more than that (I do have the serious hots for a couple of them, dancing can get intimate that way).

I don't mind the "being careful" part- it actually simplifies the relationship- less complicated.

Yeah, I remember once going out with my young lover for dinner - I thought, what the hell - but the whole time I was so nervous and trying to come up with a story just in case an acquaintance saw us... We settled for take-out after that! :rolleyes:

Exactly.

So is your relationship Dominance / submission, boyfriend / girlfriend, etc? How's the sex?

Sexually, Dom / Sub. That usually happens right at the beginning of the evening- like, starting right at the door. Then the rest of the evening is softer, dinner, wine, softer touching- kind of a "girlfriend experience" for the rest of the evening.

an old thread that i had subscribed has come to life!!!

lets fuck!!

Can you be with other people other then your Sugar Daddy?

I really should give an update to this- seems this Coronvirus has terminated our relationship- which I respect. He doesn't want to bring it into his home through me, no matter how much I assure him I am safe. I would make the same decision.

To answer your question- back when he was my SD- he knew I would see others, just no other SD. And I would always keep to our schedule, and not use a bf or gf as an excuse to that.

I really should give an update to this- seems this Coronvirus has terminated our relationship- which I respect. He doesn't want to bring it into his home through me, no matter how much I assure him I am safe. I would make the same decision.

To answer your question- back when he was my SD- he knew I would see others, just no other SD. And I would always keep to our schedule, and not use a bf or gf as an excuse to that.

Well I guess it's better safe then sorry. Still sucks to end things on that note though.

Back