Tiny Cock Fetish

Nasty_Deeds

Literotica Guru
You always hear about big cocks, but is there anyone, (man or woman), who has a fetish, or just prefer a small cock? I don’t mean just less than average, but really small. Four inches or even less?

I'm interested to hear what turns people on about this as well. It is not a personal fetish of mine, but I'd love to hear what the masses have to say about this subject.

you take what you got learn to use it and when it becomes legend then it'sa fetish lol

More than a mouthful...

I'm bi and although I haven't been with huge numbers of men I can say they've ranged from mushrooms to the anaconda haha !! Two of the guys I've been with have been smaller than normal but we had loads of fun anyway. One guy mite have been 4 inches sticking straight in the air but God did he love it when I gave him head. I was having so much fun with his smaller cock I just couldn't stop till he blasted off in my mouth. I don't know where he kept it all but it was a drencher. Yeah, smaller cocks are fine cause you know what they say bout more than a mouthfull rite?
Blessed Be.

I just meet a new friend who is into CD I cammed for him & he wanted to met me in person. He didn't have a cam but his stats sounded good & chatting with him was hot. He tells me that he is small & asks if I still want to meet, I really like small to ave size so I told him that & we meet the next night at my apt. I was fully dressed as Annie & he was all over me. Its so exciting to really turn on like that. He had my skirt & top off & gave me some great head. I stopped him before I came so I could return the great head. He stood up I knelt before him & pulled down his pants & shorts. He was fully hard about 4in shaved & fit so nice in my mouth. I swilled my toung all around his cock & kept all of him in my mouth. He came fast & filled my mouth with cum, for a small cock he has a gallon of cum, & tasted nice. Our next meet its going in my ass & I really like to be fucked with a small cock, the large ones are not always enjoyable unless they really take there time & let me adjust to there size but the small ones can just go at me all they want.

my long term ex was a little under 5- I never had a problem really- but he did have some weird issues. I would be lying if I said larger is not a different experience but smaller is never really a bad thing if he can work it

I just meet a new friend who is into CD I cammed for him & he wanted to met me in person. He didn't have a cam but his stats sounded good & chatting with him was hot. He tells me that he is small & asks if I still want to meet, I really like small to ave size so I told him that & we meet the next night at my apt. I was fully dressed as Annie & he was all over me. Its so exciting to really turn on like that. He had my skirt & top off & gave me some great head. I stopped him before I came so I could return the great head. He stood up I knelt before him & pulled down his pants & shorts. He was fully hard about 4in shaved & fit so nice in my mouth. I swilled my toung all around his cock & kept all of him in my mouth. He came fast & filled my mouth with cum, for a small cock he has a gallon of cum, & tasted nice. Our next meet its going in my ass & I really like to be fucked with a small cock, the large ones are not always enjoyable unless they really take there time & let me adjust to there size but the small ones can just go at me all they want.

IKR? My but where do they store all that cum at? My small cock guy gave me a flood:) not that I minded cause don't you love to feel a hard dick swell in your mouth rite before the splurt haha!!

You always hear about big cocks, but is there anyone, (man or woman), who has a fetish, or just prefer a small cock? I don’t mean just less than average, but really small. Four inches or even less?

In spite of my desire for Big, Thick Daddy-Cocks, I do have a thing for tiny penises on the girlie boyz because they look so sweet and feminine. Little balls to go along with that would be a plus.
Then I could get the whole package into my eager mouth. Yum!

A guy my wife & I once had an ongoing 3-way had a very small cock and it wasn't all bad. While my wife commented that he didn't give her a great deal of sensation when he fucked her he did, as others have commented above, have a lot of ejaculate. So when he'd climax and I'd slide into her afterwards she was almost always really coated in his come. We've had experiences w/larger cocks that don't come as much as his did. And where his size really came in handy was fucking her in the ass while we did DP. He was able to fit into her pretty easily w/out much discomfort and my wife really liked the sensation of a cock in her ass and me of course in her pussy. Had he been much bigger than his maybe 4 1/2" length and small girth it would not have worked nearly as well.

He wasn't into any male on male contact so I never blew him or anything and he almost always preferred to have her before me which was more than fine w/me. I recall one time I did go first and had my orgasm he then chose to take her in the ass vs. going into her pussy where I'd just ejaculated. So she ended up wet in both places.

sail_guy

Back