Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?

• Total voters
I've had a few bisexual MMF threesomes and they have all been great! Sharing is so much fun. Would love to try a MFF and MMM to see how they compare. Any volunteers? lol

my vote, for MMF, is in my case pure fantasy, and I go with skate and fuck's reasons two posts above. I don't fantasize of FFM because I can't imagine really satisfying two gals at the same time and it's the really satisfying her that it's mostly about for me; that is my pleasure.

Si ;)

MMF as I'd love to try DP and giving the F all that pleasure would give me pleasure.

FFM as I'd love to let two F use me for there pleasure. They can even tie me up if they want.

Just fantasy but would love for both to happen.

MMF as I'd love to try DP and giving the F all that pleasure would give me pleasure.

FFM as I'd love to let two F use me for there pleasure. They can even tie me up if they want.

Just fantasy but would love for both to happen.

You're winning me over to FFM fast ... cheers. And ... I'll eat my honey later Si ;)

I want another man to help my fuck my redhead wife all night long. Specifically one her ex b/f's that she says was very good in bed. Especially with his tongue! :)

mmf, wish list. its my biggest fantasy right now and one i wanna experience soon

Used to do MFM 2-3 times a week with my wife and a buddy of mine.It was awesome and now I really miss it bad.

I've always wanted to try MFF and FFM but willing to go for FMF!

We've had two threesomes both mmf. One was with a bbc the other was an asian guy. Now we're looking for a ffm and a bi mmf. I love sharing her.

I've had a few MFM threesomes with my wife and a mutual friend from uni (and a couple of foursomes with my wife, him and two of his now ex-girlfriends). All absolutely fantastic, but I'd still love an MFF threesome :)

I've had a few MFM threesomes with my wife and a mutual friend from uni (and a couple of foursomes with my wife, him and two of his now ex-girlfriends). All absolutely fantastic, but I'd still love an MFF threesome :)

Really fine, banes; envy, envy. You still close with the guy? If he finds himself a willing woman could he, then she, be persuaded to get herself all entwined with you and your woman, him there but just watching and whispering? You get your MFF and, who knows, your woman gives them one in return?

Si ;)

Last edited:
Ten years ago I would have answered FFM and never considered any of the other choices as an option. Now I would say that my first choice would be a MMF, followed by a FFM and I would not turn down the opportunity for a MMM either. It is funny how fluid sexuality it.

Does everyone differentiate between, say, MMF and MFM?

Speaking from my total non-experience ... I've kind of assumed the difference is the attitude and intention of the guys, linked in with what the woman is offering. Something like this:

MFM is when the men are utterly focussed on pleasuring their woman, giving her the quantity and quality of man at her just as she wants it.

MMF is two guys who have persuaded a girl to let them 'use' her so they can have a totally hot, wild, rugged time at it, enjoying watching each other as well the impact of their actions on her.

That's kind of overstating the contrast. Because my real experience [one on one] tends towards the former, my fantasy of a threesome is definitely about the latter ... except, as I've written elsewhere, it's MMMF.

Those who know this stuff for real, feel free to shoot me down in flames.

Si ;)

This is certainly on my bucket list. I would love a FMF threesome. I would be interested in hearing from any women who have been in a FMF threesome?

I definitely prefer MM/F to M/FF. But I think MMMMMM+/FF might be my favorite.

Would love to work a FMF with my fantasy of being pegged. Me nailing one woman doggy while the ther is nailing me from behind.

Back