Getting older... Would you find us sexy if we ran into you at the nudist resort?

im not bi though, sorry
I don’t care! No need for sorry! We all have our things. I only like it when all is right, feeling good. I’m definitely more into women, especially for a life partner, very masculine but find some male to male scenarios erotic! Cheers 🥂

I don't think I'll ever get to visit a nudist resort, but if I did, and if I saw you two I would be very happy to see you. You're both in great shape and I would be mesmerized by your wife's pokies for sure!! Thanks for sharing those pics :)

A little vain! But shit, we all need some feedback here and there... If you ran into us at a nudist resort, or anywhere for that matter, would you consider us fuckable? We have a friend who's motto is: Stay Fuckable! I am 55, my wife is 54. We have a vibrant sex life and wouldn't mind including others, me especially, but my wife's on board if the vibe is right. I am bisexual but don't push it on anyone, my wife is basically straight though her mind does wander... Neither of us shave anywhere though my wife likes to trim her bikini line... Much love to you all!!!

PS- the bathrobe pic is prob 5 years ago, i was a bit chubbier! lol... Fit as a fiddle now!! Cheers!
View attachment 2298080View attachment 2298075View attachment 2298077View attachment 2298078
Mrs Beautiful.

Are you confinced, now that people find you to be a very sexy couple.
Or, at least, that your wife is hot as hell.
getting older it's nice to know. appreciate it. we'd definitely be willing to do the same for others... and ya, my wife, she's sexy. now would love to just get a room full of us all and have some fun!!! thank you everyone... super sweet. it's good to know you're fuckable!! lol. stay fuckable!!! love y'all! Thanks Mike!

Back