Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?

• Total voters
I would love to be the meat in the middle of an Elaine and sexy_sapphire sandwich. :devil:

I find it interesting that MMF is ahead of MFF

Me too Rhonda, even though for me it is no more than a fantasy interest.
I wonder if it is the women, or the men, who have pushed the MMF choice up ahead?

I wonder if men want there to be at least one erect cock all the time, and don't relish the period, however short, when they would be limp after cumming with two women there in front of the guy?

For me, it's the massive attraction of seeing the other guy doing as grand a job as I do on the woman we're sharing, especially while I recover from cumming. I just know that watching and participating while the other guy fucks would have me up again as fast as my body is capable of. A kind of solidarity of hard-on.

Only 3?? Ok then - for me, it would be MMF. Love the idea of two guys' attention :D

Do you distinguish MMF from MFM (or MFF and FMF) when referring to that threesome, as in participation between same sex?

Do you distinguish MMF from MFM (or MFF and FMF) when referring to that threesome, as in participation between same sex?

Yes, a MMF is when the men play and a MFM is when the men only pleasure the woman. I have had one MFM, wish it was a MMF :(

Ive done MFF & MFM. I'm not bisexual so the other male and I had an understanding that we wanted her to get all the attention. I'm fine with either as long as their is communication up front. In the MFF, I loved watching the two women explore each other. It was very educational. :)

I learned something new today. M F M for me. Especially if F is my wife or my sister in law ;)

why do they get caught

LOUISIANA – Two high school teachers in Louisiana are accused of having sex with the same student.

Shelly Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, two Destrehan High English teachers are now facing felony charges out of Jefferson Parish.

for my wife

have enjoyed the fantasy of a MFM with my wife. I was amazed how wet she became. Would love to make it reality

FMF for me. I've always wanted to do it, but doubt I'll get the chance now. My wife is so far away from being willing to involve anyone else in our sex life, I'd have more chance of introducing rabid dogs to the bedroom.

I once had the opportunity for a MFM, but stupidly didn't realise until the chance had gone. Story of my life really!

FMF for me. I've always wanted to do it, but doubt I'll get the chance now. My wife is so far away from being willing to involve anyone else in our sex life, I'd have more chance of introducing rabid dogs to the bedroom.

I once had the opportunity for a MFM, but stupidly didn't realise until the chance had gone. Story of my life really!

tell me about it, when I look back on all the missed opportunities...

have enjoyed the fantasy of a MFM with my wife. I was amazed how wet she became. Would love to make it reality
That is one of my favorite fantasies. I love it when my wife and I are both fantasizing about it while making love. Very exciting for us both, but I think it will just stay a fantasy.

Twice I have participated in MFM, very hot to see a woman let go and enjoy her sexuality! PM me if you want the details.

I've participated in a FMF and would do that again, but I really want to experience a MFM or MFF.

Back