Three Things You Don't Know About Me...Rebooted...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Sunshine is one of my oldest friends on Lit, and she always makes my day.
-I made a lot of good friends when I first joined Lit, and I still talk to most of them on a regular basis. They are dear to me.
-I think I have a schoolgirl crush. Again. ;)

:heart:

:heart:

:kiss:

You are one smart cookie...so hard to be in the 98th percentile...rare:heart:

He really is! Which is why he acts like an idiot. And he knows I mean that in a really affectionate way :D

1. I have a long picture shelf in my living room, with 8 pictures on, because I couldn't bring myself to commit to the hanging of them. Being on a shelf, I can change them when I please, with no issues of hooks etc.

2. I refuse to use, or own a kindle. My books are my life-long friend and I will always want to hold them in my hand. I don't care that they take up space in my bag/house/life.

3. I am a cuddy-wifter :D

--I have cried at chick flicks
--The darker the beer, the better
--I pay extra for cuddy-wifting

1. I miss my mom

2. I've never seen Game of Thrones

3. October is the best time of year.

I'm starting a new sexual bucket list, looking kinda blank at the moment

Was never really into yoga but I'm starting to like it now

I prefer board games over video games

L:rose:

I ride a motorcycle

I own three Jeeps

I liberated a bullfighting poster off a building when I was in Aguascalientes, Mexico in '01. That 50 cent poster now resides in a $350 frame. Ah, adventures.

I'm not actually. But thanks for the compliment. I just studied a lot and learned how to take the test.

I know...it takes a lot of work and study and dedication...My sig other got a 780 on his...but initially was getting in the 600s...until he truly devoted his time and energy...:heart:

Sunny is one of my oldest friends here too :)

I could write the same three as Yda, above ^, Mr. Dopple . . .

Like Ricky, I've never seen GoT and love October

I took the ACT test for a friend of mine. He gave me a half gallon of Jack Daniels for doing so. I scored well enough that he did not get into the college of his choice because of the discrepancy between his g.p.a and his test scores.

I spent several hours last Saturday night with my gf from 40 years ago. She does yoga and is seriously one hot MILF.

I will be logging off Lit permanently soon

I love asparagus

I prefer bourbon 🥃 Over scotch.

I fell asleep at 7 pm tonight.

It's not quite 10:30 pm and I just woke up.

I'm disoriented.

1. I only watch one NFL team (New England Patriots)

2. I have glaucoma.

3. I can't stand the Big Bang Theory, everyone on that show gets on my nerves.

Sunny is one of my oldest friends here too :)

I could write the same three as Yda, above ^, Mr. Dopple . . .

Like Ricky, I've never seen GoT and love October

I took the ACT test for a friend of mine. He gave me a half gallon of Jack Daniels for doing so. I scored well enough that he did not get into the college of his choice because of the discrepancy between his g.p.a and his test scores.

I spent several hours last Saturday night with my gf from 40 years ago. She does yoga and is seriously one hot MILF.

Abs is one of the very few OSU fans I am friends with. I had one tell me that OSU fans are assholes, it is mostly true, but it isn't with Abs. :heart:

I like September better. The best people are born then. ;)

I passed out hard last night. Granted, I was ready for bed before 9 and I think I groaned out loud when I saw it was only 8:50 p.m.

I'm thinking about a new career path. I do like my job but mainly I'm just trying to think more long term.

I've lost close to 40 pounds this last year. Eating a little better and exercising a lot more.

I haven't been around nearly as much recently. Got a RL gf again. (I'm charming, it happens lol) :D

I'm thinking about a new career path. I do like my job but mainly I'm just trying to think more long term.

I've lost close to 40 pounds this last year. Eating a little better and exercising a lot more.

I haven't been around nearly as much recently. Got a RL gf again. (I'm charming, it happens lol) :D

Missed you 🌹

I'm left handed, but can throw a football and baseball with my right.

I'm a huge comic book fan, which helped me to learn how to draw.

I walk everywhere. No driver's license...hey, don't judge me!...lol

I'm having trouble focusing. Too much going on.

I despise Pete Carroll.

Go JJ Watt!!!! Go Boise State!

I can walk in the woods but get turned around in malls.

I hate malls and haven't been to one in years.

I take more pictures than I know what to do with

1. I've been deep-sea fishing in Mexico. It might have turned out better if I wasn't hung over. :rolleyes:

2. I chopped up a jalapeno to put in a soup for lunch today, then rubbed my eye when I was frustrated with a child who didn't want to do spelling... I was really glad that I wasn't in a happier mood and rubbing something else. Like before. :D

3. I read about 40 books a year not including the text books for my kids, or their readers... or Lit, or SRPs, or beta reading, or editing... or messages, emails, IMs - or even the things that I write.

*sighs* I read a lot.

I've never lived alone. Ever.
Sunday, I start living alone.
I'm not sure whether I'm more excited or more scared.

*Hugs*^^^^think freedom!

I'm a huge martial arts flick fan!
I make killer lethal, rum cakes and give them away as random acts of kindness.
I'm allergic to cats.

I've never lived alone. Ever.
Sunday, I start living alone.
I'm not sure whether I'm more excited or more scared.

It will be awesome...the anticipation is always pulling at the heart strings...But I know it will be such a wonderful new start...

Plus...I can visit:D

I wish you nothing but beautiful new things and people coming in to your new journey...:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back