Three Things You Don't Know About Me...Rebooted...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I like collecting gargoyles..

Me too. I have a few of them all around the house. Usually in the highest spots in the room of course.

I am now only a long haired outlaw in spirit only as I shaved my head about a month ago.

When I lost all that weight, (167 pounds) my body went through what is called shock loss. My hair fell out in patches all over. Most of it grew back, some didn't..

I finally got sick of always wearing hats and went from red hair to the middle of my back to totally shaved with a razor. Only the second time in my life I haven't had long hair. First one being when I was born of course...

I am about to start a new full time job after almost 15 years of not working.

I may actually cry on the first day leaving my kids all day

I didn't cry when my kids started school

I have a growing collection of Funko Pop! figurines.

My favorite Disney film is Lilo and Stitch. With The Incredibles and Wall-E in the runner up slots.

I lost my virginity to a woman nearly 30 years my senior, and loved every minute of it.

I lost my v to a woman 20 years my senior and it was fantastic!

I'm an introvert, so being alone recharges me.

I have extrovert tendencies, so being alone is hard sometimes.

I am a sucker for a good romantic comedy

I played nose guard in football for too many years

I get very upset when I see parents mistreat children

I am a sucker for a good romantic comedy

I played nose guard in football for too many years

I get very upset when I see parents mistreat children

I'm a sucker for any good movie - love movies!

My son was a center for a year...now he's a running back and middle linebacker (football starts tomorrow!!)

I've actually said something to a parent before and of course was called a bitch (right in front of the kid) - and I said it nicely :)

* I have watched Gilmore girls 765786544689 times

Me too and some of my best comebacks are Lorelei quotes. :rolleyes: (When my mom is annoying me I refer to her as Emily Gilmore)

I am rebuilding my ipod playlist, which I lost to a reset/restore.

I bought a gemstone bracelet today and had a difficult time deciding on one because I have forgotten all my gem knowledge.

*I hate teeth/dentures. The thought of cleaning them, removing them makes me gag. And it's a job requirement. As bad oral hygiene can lead to heart complications..

* I hate shopping so much. That I save for a month or two or three and do online shopping and wait for my stuff to be sent from England. It takes 3 weeks. But our lil town has minimal clothing shops and everyone wears the same thing. So yeah..

* I have a thing for bags, whether it be reusable shopping bags, hand bags or just satchel types.

*I hate teeth/dentures. The thought of cleaning them, removing them makes me gag. And it's a job requirement. As bad oral hygiene can lead to heart complications..

* I hate shopping so much. That I save for a month or two or three and do online shopping and wait for my stuff to be sent from England. It takes 3 weeks. But our lil town has minimal clothing shops and everyone wears the same thing. So yeah..

* I have a thing for bags, whether it be reusable shopping bags, hand bags or just satchel types.

A lot of people aren't aware of the correlation of bad teeth and heart disease. I prefer a man with dentures to one with rotten teeth any day. Rotten teeth are a real deal breaker to me. Probably the #1.

2. I don't deal well with people who are always late.

3. I'm not slow. (most people already know this, but...)

2. I don't deal well with people who are always late.

1. ^^^^THIS!! Amen, sista! I have ended a friendship because of this. Being constantly late is the most self centered thing there is. It says that your time is more important than those around you...my kids may need therapy in the future because of this one :)

2. I hate...like absolutely hate magic! It makes me angry, actually. It's irrational, and I know this.

3. I am very self aware - I know my flaws and try to change them...it doesn't always happen though :)

I told a guy who was hitting on me at a bar that my name was Scarlett, my friend's name was Rhett, and my other friend's name was Tara. In a very fake southern belle-ish accent. He bought it.

My real name is the same as a Character in Gone With The Wind.

I tried aerial yoga recently, and I really liked it.

I'm a dumpster diver...I use my treasures in my artwork...I'm a writer of erotica, I write two blogs...third...I can kick ass playing Mortel Kombat...:rose:

1) I over aggressively cleaned out my PMs for the first time this afternoon and am now paranoid I did not respond to people before hand. Do I send a possible second message? What's the protocol here?

2) I over think/analyze social situations (see above)

3) I have an extreme, irrational dislike for hearing people eat (misophonia). My entire body clenches to point where I get headaches, soreness, etc.

2. I hate...like absolutely hate magic! It makes me angry, actually. It's irrational, and I know this.

This is actually pretty awesome.

Who hates magic?

I'm imagining David Blane following you around the street and you punching him in the throat.

This is actually pretty awesome.

Who hates magic?

I'm imagining David Blane following you around the street and you punching him in the throat.

I totally would if he was trying to make something disappear!

I'm a logical overthinker...I believe that's why I don't like magic

I do however love Harry Potter :)

I'm designing my classroom system around the House System at Hogwarts.

I read the entire series in 2 weeks.

I'm a horrible over thinker, yet I often throw caution to the wind.

I'm designing my classroom system around the House System at Hogwarts.

I read the entire series in 2 weeks.

I'm a horrible over thinker, yet I often throw caution to the wind.

I want to be in your class!!

I have read the series more times than I can count...I read the first three and had to wait for the next one to come out. Every time a new one would come out, I would start at the beginning and read until the last one.

Read The Cursed Child out loud with my son and loved every minute of it!

Bwahahaha

"Alright, David Blane, defy these physics!"

*throat punch*

...crap, now I feel obligated to post three things about myself and I don't want to.

Bwahahaha

"Alright, David Blane, defy these physics!"

*throat punch*

...crap, now I feel obligated to post three things about myself and I don't want to.

Sometimes when you go outside your comfort zone you find things inside of you that you didn't know you liked. Sometimes they're really deep inside you?

1. I'm trying to learn Italian..the old Italian ladies at work love it
2. I do grandma stuff like crotchet. I'm not good at It. But it's something to do when spending hours in hospitals for apt and treatments.
3. I can't bake at all...

I hate giving up, especially on people
I used to draw pretty good but it's been a long time
I could eat sushi once a week

I am always there for my friends, anytime night or day
My sister is my hero
I haven't seen my parents for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back