Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like this guy...

but the whole moral character thing... we're all kinda fucked around here then.

Trust me if I didn't kill the thread yet, than you're probably ok.

... we're all kinda fucked around here then.

This place is like the island of misfit toys, except its for sexual deviants.

:D:D Obviously Id be the oversized Cock. "Look Im a giant penis but I cant fit in a pussy" :D :D

Somewhere around here is, "The guy who couldnt get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties" and "the man who fell into a barrell of tits and came out sucking his thumb"

This place is like the island of misfit toys, except its for sexual deviants.

:D:D Obviously Id be the oversized Cock. "Look Im a giant penis but I cant fit in a pussy" :D :D

Somewhere around here is, "The guy who couldnt get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties" and "the man who fell into a barrell of tits and came out sucking his thumb"
Don't look at me, I've got a girlfriend... and I'm only quasi deviant... most of the time.

Don't look at me, I've got a girlfriend... and I'm only quasi deviant... most of the time.

Oh I have a wife. But that certainly doesnt make me normal. I think MOST of the married people here think that being attached to their significant other drove them here in the first place.

Well then, that makes you one of us...a thread killer. Welcome to the club.

Thanks! Now Id like to take a moment to thank the esteemed members of the acadamy, I mean club. My Mom, Hi Mom and Dad.(The poor woman would have a heart attack if she knew I were here) Friends, Family and especially you the members, who saw it fit to not post after me. Thank you all!

Doing fine, and how are you?
Good, but tired, got up a half earlier than I usually do, and you'd not think that would have much affect on my tiredness, but it has thrown me out of wack all day. But otherwise I've had a good day honestly.

Good, but tired, got up a half earlier than I usually do, and you'd not think that would have much affect on my tiredness, but it has thrown me out of wack all day. But otherwise I've had a good day honestly.

We develop sleep habits. It does have an effect on us.

call PETA!!!!!!!

b5494e18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back