Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugging AF back...mostly cause ya nailed the bear description...:D

but also cause you rock! :kiss::kiss:

Thankies, I do my best...then again KB is an easy target...slow-moving and all that...:D

Hewgest {{{{HUGS}}}} returned and hope the rest of your week is FABulous...:kiss:

SNERKIES!!!:D:D

I get to drive some gross number of miles...packing...my week will be. hope yers is FABU as well. :kiss::kiss:QUOTE]

It will be, once I wrap up some loose ends before heading out...drive safe and relax when you can...missed you much:kiss::kiss:

***BUMPS*** to all the Killahs and lookin' around for KB...:(...miss him too...

SNERKIES!!!:D:D

I get to drive some gross number of miles...packing...my week will be. hope yers is FABU as well. :kiss::kiss:QUOTE]

It will be, once I wrap up some loose ends before heading out...drive safe and relax when you can...missed you much:kiss::kiss:

***BUMPS*** to all the Killahs and lookin' around for KB...:(...miss him too...

sex004.gif

Wow, 2 days without a post, and I had the last one, I totally killed the thread killer's thread, go me!

Hi, Im justaguy, from mass, and Im a thread killer.

Its been a few hours since my last kill and Im feeling ok. Im trying to selectively post in threads where people might be able to get my humor.

I understand that this is TKA and there is a 12 Step program but I think if we get to step four:

"Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves",

Im fucked. I dont think my moral inventory is that great.

I guess I will continue to be a thread killer. :(

Last edited:
Hi, Im justaguy, from mass, and Im a thread killer.

Its been a few hours since my last kill and Im feeling ok. Im trying to selectively post in threads where people might be able to get my humor.

I understand that this is TKA and there is a 12 Step program but I think if we get to step four:

"Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves",

Im fucked. I dont think my moral inventory is that great.

I guess I will continue to be a thread killer. :(

Dude you really are a thread killer. I think you just killed the Thread Killer Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back