Thread about sex/companion robots, this will be an ongoing conversation

Beandip478

Really Experienced
So yes, I have been following the development of humanoid robots, some of which will be used for companionship and sex. They are huge in Japan, not surprisingly, since they embrace new technology quickly, for cultural reasons, and have a huge population of very elderly people.
I read about the latest technological achievements in this sphere, what the present bots can do, and what they will be able to do in the not too distant future.
So just to start off this thread, have any of you thought about one day owning a robot? Remember, they can do household chores and have stimulating conversation with you when you're not using them for sex.

I'd rather put a campfire out with my face.

I won't list all the privacy violations committed by major companies, that seems redundant at this point. But imagine every intimate moment and conversation being captured and stored by a soulless multinational corporation. Images, video, you name it. They'll be able to see it.

Some guy had his entire house switched off by Amazon after being falsely accused of racism; what do you think they'll do if you have a robot you rely on for company, chores and conversation?

If we ignore all of that..

It would be a less intense no from me; I still prefer people. If I can't have a person, I'll gladly take a dog or a cat.

Considering the problems my robot vacuums and mops can get into, I wouldn’t be interested, besides we already have vibrators which are not that interesting to me and nothing replaces a humans.

Back