Thoughts from an older man....

LMFAO ! Watching this predictable train wreck of a thread. Don't waste your time talking to the lirotica posse. They don't care about opinions or experiences. What ever you say you are wrong.
Check there history it's all the same. The same people/ person. it's actually comical how the same group appears with the same old song.

Hey @SlutAddicted at 70+ I have seen a lot of people and worked with a lot and also been through a lot. Including a near death, had a wife drop dead in front of me, cancer, maybe these events humble you. One can not generalize about any specific gender. I have ran into guys that sucked and women too. I feel many of us are molded by our upbringing, this of course is my opinion.
I’m not generalizing. My point is that even though one can’t generalize about the nature of all men, women can’t afford to give all men the benefit of the doubt in all situations. Because even if only 5% of men and situations are dangerous but when they are they are very dangerous and unpredictably so, then they have to be cautious all the time.

I should mention my initial post was not to the poster above me but to everyone. You people meant all people who posted in the thread. I didn’t target anyone. I didn’t quote the person above me purposely to not single anyone out.

But self important professional victims will always bring the drama.

I understand but the point is man or woman shaming, not a good thing to do and shows pure self consumed ignorance. As these two ladies go on and on about I could do the same about various women I have known over 50+ yrs. The point none of this discussion is productive. What can be changed? We can change our attitudes toward one another. The OP is obviously scared of getting older, I know the feeling I am there and you take the time been down a rough road like a lot of ladies and men. I feel sorry for people who can’t see the others situation.

Last edited:
Attempting to show a man how he is a beneficiary of privilege is an impossible task. Like trying to convince retrograde white people of their white privilege. I am convinced that it can’t be done. For some people a light bulb goes on over their heads but very damn few.

Don't waste your time talking to the lirotica posse.
What's a "lirotica posse?"

giphy.gif

even more than that, what the hell is a "lirotica?"

sounds like a European import car. :ROFLMAO:

I understand but the point is man or woman shaming, not a good thing to do and shows pure self consumed ignorance. As these two ladies go on and on about I could do the same about various women I have known over 50+ yrs. The point none of this discussion is productive. What can be changed? We can change our attitudes toward one another. The OP is obviously scared of getting older, I know the feeling I am there and you take the time been down a rough road like a lot of ladies and men. I feel sorry for people who can’t see the others situation.

For this purpose let's take it as a given that we all understand the "golden rule" even if we don't live it as well as we should. Presumably treating others as we would like to be treated includes not shaming them for who they are or judging them for their choices, including the ones that turn out to be mistakes. It also includes trying to see things from their perspective including the pressures and anxieties that they face.

But taken literally and without exception the admonition to not shame or judge others becomes cover for terrible behaviour. Turning a blind eye to terrible behaviour under the guise of not judging someone is often just cowardice or complicity.

Let's look at an extreme. Imagine a person running a garment factory lamenting the fact that he/she is no longer cost competitive because labour laws and human rights legislation has made it so difficult to use children as slave labour. Would it be pure self consumed ignorance to say what the fuck? I mean his/her business really is suffering after all. Should we just focus on better understanding that person? Is that extreme enough that we can agree that it is entirely reasonable to say to such a person that they are the ones who have been living off the oppression of others and the answer to the question what is to be done is face up to the consequences and injustice of your own behaviour.

Obviously children held in captivity is many magnitudes more egregious than the oppression of women at this time in history. But the point is that the premise that we should not shame or judge others has its limits. And in my opinion those limits are usually right around the point that a person's behaviour affects others in a negative way. What women are reacting to isn't the fact that this man is struggling with growing older or that he has desires for sexy young women. I think most of us see his situation. And if that was all he said I expect most of us would have said nothing or offered encouraging words. What we are reacting to is the fact that he is lamenting his diminished ability to oppress women, or deny our empowerment, to get what he wants.

There is no question in my mind that these days "cancel culture" has led to a lot of unfair judgment of others and an especially bad habit of tarring all members of an identifiable group with one brush. But there is also a counter force that seems unable to accept that some of the things that get overblown are rooted is some degree of injustice. Philosophies like "you be you and I'll be me" are valid yet simplistic and trite at the same time. As applied to personal decisions that we make about ourselves I wholeheartedly support that philosophy. But as applied to how we treat others in society it is too often used as cover for bad behaviour including clinging to privilege at the expense of others.

For this purpose let's take it as a given that we all understand the "golden rule" even if we don't live it as well as we should. Presumably treating others as we would like to be treated includes not shaming them for who they are or judging them for their choices, including the ones that turn out to be mistakes. It also includes trying to see things from their perspective including the pressures and anxieties that they face.

But taken literally and without exception the admonition to not shame or judge others becomes cover for terrible behaviour. Turning a blind eye to terrible behaviour under the guise of not judging someone is often just cowardice or complicity.

Let's look at an extreme. Imagine a person running a garment factory lamenting the fact that he/she is no longer cost competitive because labour laws and human rights legislation has made it so difficult to use children as slave labour. Would it be pure self consumed ignorance to say what the fuck? I mean his/her business really is suffering after all. Should we just focus on better understanding that person? Is that extreme enough that we can agree that it is entirely reasonable to say to such a person that they are the ones who have been living off the oppression of others and the answer to the question what is to be done is face up to the consequences and injustice of your own behaviour.

Obviously children held in captivity is many magnitudes more egregious than the oppression of women at this time in history. But the point is that the premise that we should not shame or judge others has its limits. And in my opinion those limits are usually right around the point that a person's behaviour affects others in a negative way. What women are reacting to isn't the fact that this man is struggling with growing older or that he has desires for sexy young women. I think most of us see his situation. And if that was all he said I expect most of us would have said nothing or offered encouraging words. What we are reacting to is the fact that he is lamenting his diminished ability to oppress women, or deny our empowerment, to get what he wants.

There is no question in my mind that these days "cancel culture" has led to a lot of unfair judgment of others and an especially bad habit of tarring all members of an identifiable group with one brush. But there is also a counter force that seems unable to accept that some of the things that get overblown are rooted is some degree of injustice. Philosophies like "you be you and I'll be me" are valid yet simplistic and trite at the same time. As applied to personal decisions that we make about ourselves I wholeheartedly support that philosophy. But as applied to how we treat others in society it is too often used as cover for bad behaviour including clinging to privilege at the expense of others.

Well stated as usual!

It’s pretty gross to recommend that someone just go find women that are more vulnerable and exploit them, instead of making himself a more appealing partner.
He just wants to get laid is the bottom line. Those women prey on him... it's all about the money, Honey.

He just wants to get laid is the bottom line. Those women prey on him... it's all about the money, Honey.
I wasn’t aware that you’d surveyed the entire population of women in the Philippines.

* If you have only had experiences with women that just want your money, it may be that you don’t offer much else 🤷‍♀️

I wasn’t aware that you’d surveyed the entire population of women in the Philippines.

* If you have only had experiences with women that just want your money, it may be that you don’t offer much else 🤷‍♀️
You aren't aware of a lot of things. I see you are a professional arguer you will fit in whell here.

Some men are professional bachelors. Heard it from a friend.

Where does the idea that they are predatory come from? I mean predatory behaviour is a possibility in any circumstance where one person wants something from another. But it doesn't flow all in one direction. And sometimes two people just come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

In this context predatory behaviour implies that one party or the other is being actively misled. I don't see how that applies. If a guy is going to the Philippines hoping to snag a mate from amongst vulnerable women who are drawn to his money, he is seeking to prey on them. If his strategy to lure his prey is to wear pork chop panties only to realize he is up against a cougar instead of a house cat well that is on him.

Last edited:
Where does the idea that they are predatory come from? I mean predatory behaviour is a possibility in any circumstance where one person wants something from another. But it doesn't flow all in one direction. And sometimes two people just come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

In this context predatory behaviour implies that one party or the other is being actively misled. I don't see how that applies. If a guy is going to the Philippines hoping to snag a mate from amongst vulnerable women who are drawn to his money, he is seeking to prey on them. If his strategy to lure his prey is to wear pork chop panties only to realize he up against a cougar instead of a house cat well that is on him.
I keep hearing the words "most vulnerable". That is not the case.

Why do people continue to entertain these hypocritical alleged feminist and the guys who desperately want there approval ? They all talk BS... If they were so hung up on there beliefs as stated in this thread why don't they go after these threads.... showing my love for older men...young women who love older men... Same type of thread isn't it ? rape role play....gang rape role play.. The most horrible crime a woman can ever experience, But I guess since its a woman posting it;s ok imagine if a guy had started this thread ! Why aren't the hypocritical feminist denouncing this ? Father daughter fantasies/Mother son fantasies, I guess the hypocritical feminist are ok with kid's being sexually abused.
You won't see them in those threads Which means they approve of that as long as a woman has started the thread. Those are just a few threads.

Don't waste your time responding to thee hypocrites, You know who they are. The same group. They will always have a twisted answer to your response. This person or persons (I believe they have multiple accounts ) After one or two replies where they agree with each other and pat each other on the back with likes will slip away once they have no one to peddle the BS to.

Another one added to the ignore list lol. I highly recommend its use. I wish it was a block button so you saw no evidence of their existence at all!

Why do people continue to entertain these hypocritical alleged feminist and the guys who desperately want there approval ? They all talk BS... If they were so hung up on there beliefs as stated in this thread why don't they go after these threads.... showing my love for older men...young women who love older men... Same type of thread isn't it ? rape role play....gang rape role play.. The most horrible crime a woman can ever experience, But I guess since its a woman posting it;s ok imagine if a guy had started this thread ! Why aren't the hypocritical feminist denouncing this ? Father daughter fantasies/Mother son fantasies, I guess the hypocritical feminist are ok with kid's being sexually abused.
You won't see them in those threads Which means they approve of that as long as a woman has started the thread. Those are just a few threads.

Don't waste your time responding to thee hypocrites, You know who they are. The same group. They will always have a twisted answer to your response. This person or persons (I believe they have multiple accounts ) After one or two replies where they agree with each other and pat each other on the back with likes will slip away once they have no one to peddle the BS to.
It's THEIR, you fucking retard.

You are a fucking moron.

An utter and complete moron,

Your lack of understanding of consent is disturbing.

People can CONSENT to all sorts of fucked up kinky things, with people that they enjoy choosing to do fucked up kinky things with.

The issue with this thread is that the original poster literally stated that young women being empowered removes his ability to exploit them for sex, and a bunch of creepy misogynistic assholes, including you, skipped right over that part to just tell him how to find different women that he can exploit for sex.

I don’t give a fuck if you’re somehow bothered by women having opinions. You’re telling on yourself. Only weak men are threatened by feminism. Strong, competent, confident men know that they contribute something to a relationship and can attract women that have the choice. They don’t need to keep women desperate and dependent to be able to convince us to spend time with them.

Finally, the absurd claim that all the women here that think women are people with agency, is actually one person with multiple accounts is laughably stupid.

As are you.

Last edited:
I keep hearing the words "most vulnerable". That is not the case.
I didn't say "most" vulnerable, but in any event the point wasn't whether the women in this scenario are vulnerable or not (some are, some aren't). The point was whether the men who seek them think they are vulnerable.

The reality is that both parties have potential ulterior motives and both parties have the potential to be preyed upon by the other. It is incumbent upon each to do their due diligence and have their eyes open. Neither can realistically claim to be unaware of the risks of being taken advantage of for any reason other than their own ignorance, stupidity or hubris. Although some may have more motivation to take that risk.

However, men who go into this type of situation assuming they have the upper hand and find out that they don't sometimes wrongly equate that with being victimized. They planned to be the ones doing the exploiting and as is sometimes the case - much like the OPs message - men confuse the loss of their ability to limit women's choices with a loss of their own rights.

If a man goes to the 3rd world with cash hoping to "find" a bride that isn't benign. He may fully intend to give here a wonderful life. But he is consciously targeting women who are more in need of his money and more likely to enter into a relationship on his terms. He - like the OP - prefers a woman that doesn't have or exercise her own agency to the same degree as the women at home.

Last edited:
You are a fucking moron.

An utter and complete moron,

Your lack of understanding of consent is disturbing.

People can CONSENT to all sorts of fucked up kinky things, with people that they enjoy choosing to do fucked up kinky things with.

The issue with this thread is that the original poster literally stated that young women being empowered removes his ability to exploit them for sex, and a bunch of creepy misogynistic assholes, including you, skipped right over that part to just tell him how to find different women that he can exploit for sex.

I don’t give a fuck if you’re somehow bothered by women having opinions. You’re telling on yourself. Only weak men are threatened by feminism. Strong, competent, confident men know that they contribute something to a relationship and can attract women that have the choice. They don’t need to keep women desperate and dependent to be able to convince us to spend time with them.

Finally, the absurd claim that all the women here that think women are people with agency, is actually one person with multiple accounts is laughably stupid.

As are you.
Well your profile about being a self proclaimed bitch is correct. Your defiantly are an angry person. Which explains alot.

So the original posters kink disturbs you but the other kinky stuff that people do does not disturb you. That is the issue. I never agreed with him at all.

You love throwing the word misogynistic around to any man who doesn't agree with your opinion which is some kind of defense mechanism not a tell on my part. Can only women disagree with you ??? If you have even looked at any of my posts you would see i am far from a misogynistic. if you knew anything about me ( How could you your angry) But why should facts get in the way ? I despise rape personally an act that is so degrading to a woman yet you trash me and stick up for the women who use it as kink. If you ever had to go through the traumatic experience or tried to comfort someone who went through that i'm pretty sure your tune would change.

Where did I claim only women have multiple accounts ? It's well known there are people (not just women ) who have multiple accounts. Isn't it odd though that as soon as you get into it with someone the same group suddenly appears and jump onto the band wagon defending your illogical and hypocritical=cal claims ? Laughably stupid ? Laughably coincidental .

If you wish to have an intelligent conversation without an audience, without name calling I am open to that, but I doubt you would. So i'll let you have the last word with your twisted version of my response. You can curse at me and try and put me down. I'll let you do that just because you have issues.

Back