Thoughts from an older man....

Speaking as a (now 32) year old woman who has always had a thing for older men, I'm going to overlook all the misogyny and weird attitudes in this thread and share some things that have worked on me.

First, all you older men need to get over this idea of wanting to use money to control women. A lot of women think it is really gross. And the women who are into it can always find someone with more money than you. If you want actual stability you have to offer something else.

I have some rules for dating younger women:

1. Don't try to dress younger than you are. Dress in modern age appropriate styles.

This is where so many older men go wrong. You'll see two kinds of 50+ men violating this rule. They'll dress like they're 20 plus. Or they'll dress in clothes they bought when they were 20+. If a woman likes older men, she likes older men.

2. Win with conversation.

Let me repeat this again. If she is hot and into financial relationships and sugar dating, she has plenty of men with more money than you. You don't impress her and if you try too hard she'll smell your debt. Instead talk, listen and act like a human.

3. Be upfront.

"I'm attracted to you and would like to _________." The blank could be have a one night stand with you, date you, be your friend with benefits, etc. Be open and honest about your intentions.

4. Girls get horny too.

A lot of older men think younger women would only be interested if they woo us, offer us roses, diamonds and marriage. But newsflash, a lot of younger women fantasize about older men. If an older man who was great at making conversation was upfront and told a younger woman he wanted a one night stand, that could work sometimes.

5. "No" does not mean get creepier.

i wish I didn't have to include this one but it's important. Repeat it after me. If she's not into you, she's not into you. You can either be a supportive caring friend (if she offers that) or leave her completely alone forever.

Speaking as a (now 32) year old woman who has always had a thing for older men, I'm going to overlook all the misogyny and weird attitudes in this thread and share some things that have worked on me.

First, all you older men need to get over this idea of wanting to use money to control women. A lot of women think it is really gross. And the women who are into it can always find someone with more money than you. If you want actual stability you have to offer something else.

1. Don't try to dress younger than you are. Dress in modern age appropriate styles.

This is where so many older men go wrong. You'll see two kinds of 50+ men violating this rule. They'll dress like they're 20 plus. Or they'll dress in clothes they bought when they were 20+. If a woman likes older men, she likes older men.

Let me repeat this again. If she is hot and into financial relationships and sugar dating, she has plenty of men with more money than you. You don't impress her and if you try too hard she'll smell your debt. Instead talk, listen and act like a human.

3. Be upfront.

"I'm attracted to you and would like to _________." The blank could be have a one night stand with you, date you, be your friend with benefits, etc. Be open and honest about your intentions.

4. Girls get horny too.

A lot of older men think younger women would only be interested if they woo us, offer us roses, diamonds and marriage. But newsflash, a lot of younger women fantasize about older men. If an older man who was great at making conversation was upfront and told a younger woman he wanted a one night stand, that could work sometimes.

i wish I didn't have to include this one but it's important. Repeat it after me. If she's not into you, she's not into you. You can either be a supportive caring friend (if she offers that) or leave her completely alone forever.
I agree with all your points. For me I'm not interested in a woman if she's just interested in money. That's not a way to build a relationship.

Last edited:

3. Be upfront.

4. Girls get horny too.

Very well put, evleah!

I agree with all your points. For me I'm not interested in a woman if she's just interested in money. That's not a way to build a relationship.

In my anecdotal observation the guys who are inclined or able to use money or material gifts as a means to attract women are often the first to complain about women being gold diggers. There is a remarkable cognitive dissonance that ignores the filters that they themselves put in place.

It is a bit like how we look at politicians and think that they are all liars, yet we won't elect anyone who tells us the truths that we don't want to hear. So it isn't that all politicians are liars.....it is that we insist on choosing the ones who are liars.

In my anecdotal observation the guys who are inclined or able to use money or material gifts as a means to attract women are often the first to complain about women being gold diggers. There is a remarkable cognitive dissonance that ignores the filters that they themselves put in place.

It is a bit like how we look at politicians and think that they are all liars, yet we won't elect anyone who tells us the truths that we don't want to hear. So it isn't that all politicians are liars.....it is that we insist on choosing the ones who are liars.

Lol. It seems like much of the time that we actually buy into generalizations about another group - be it gender race or whatever - part of what we are experiencing and perceiving is self-fulfilling.

If a man leads with talk and displays of wealth he will tend to attract materialistic women and repel women who find that behaviour ostentatious. His lived experience will actually be one of disproportionately encountering gold digging women. But he would be wrong to assume that the women he encounters reflect the female population at large.

Women do it too. If a woman sees every comment as a micro-aggression and is constantly going off on men that is going to affect how men respond and it will drive some away. As a result, her sample of male behaviour may actually entail a disproportionate amount of hostility and men who really do engage in that shitty behaviour, but she would be wrong to assume that reflects men in general.

When I work as a stripper I encountered lots of guys who derisively referred to us along the lines of all bitches who just want your money. Obviously we did work for money like any service provider. But lots of us enjoyed our clients and were inclined to be warm and engaging and have a genuine laugh, but not with those assholes. The only girls who put up with them were the ones who really were just looking to fleece them for as much as they could. Meanwhile those guys always grabbed what they could and were completely disrespectful. Basically bitches and assholes who thought the other only came in that version because the nice clients steered clear of the bitchy strippers and the nice strippers steered clear of the selfish assholes. Each legitimately had a lived experience of mostly encountering terrible counterparts, but they would be wrong to assume that was a representative sample.

Not every wants an Only Fans and stuff. And every woman certainly doesn't go with a man because he's financially well off.

I am 58 and my love/lust for young, gorgeous women has never diminished. Nowadays, because of the technology, we see their images all the time. When one such image makes my heart ache, or my sex drive go to warp factor 10, I always have the same thought: how could I, a humble nobody-in-particular, but a nice man and true gentleman ever even interest this girl?
First, they are often making so much money from their OnlyFans or other pay sites that they certainly don't need a man's financial support, not to mention that precisely because they are so stunning, rich men must offer them the moon and the stars all the time.
I'm not saying I would want a relationship that was based on a financial transaction, I'm saying that in a certain way, the empowerment of women has kind of ruined traditional avenues a man could take to establish a rapport with a woman he fancied.
What is to be done? I actually have quite a lot to offer a young woman, I'm alluding to ways in which I could improve the quality of her life and save her time, while also loving her and receiving love in return. But, the young ones either expect too much, or know they can get it themselves and so are closed to the entreaties of nice men like me, or have gotten caught up in the wave of straight white man hatred that has erupted these recent years.
What is to be done...

I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm just going off of this post. No idea if this has already been said.
So, right now, I'm in your age range, but I did become involved with (and am still involved with) a man that was 20 years older than me. We met when he was 54 and I was 34.
I'd never had, nor have I since, the kind of electricity that we've had together. That electricity still exists today. From the moment I met him, we had heat.
He has always been more financially well off than I - but I've never relied on that. In fact, I've gone to great pains to make sure that our professional relationship is totally separate from our personal one. I've insisted that he treat me like everyone else. There have been a few times where he came down on me professionally, and apologized later when we were in private. I told him he was 100% right and I'd be more pissed at him for treating me different than for pushing back and saying what he did.
So, if you're thinking you have to offer something financially because that's the traditional way to attract a younger woman, no wonder you aren't getting anywhere.
You're stuck in the past - and you outlined all the reasons why the women you fancy wouldn't be interested at all. They are independent, they are empowered. Your attitude is EXACTLY the reason they are fed up with the straight white man. You want to attract them using the old ways. And that pisses women off because you don't see who they are.
My guy? He gets off on my power, my independence, my ability, my intelligence, my skill - all the things that so many other men have a difficult time dealing with. He fucking gets off on them. He gets hard watching me throw down with his colleagues in a professional argument - because he knows I'm going to win, and loves watching me win.
I didn't know that I strutted - he's the one that told me, "You don't walk anywhere, you strut, and you strut with confidence and determination. No one gets in your way." And he loves following me, watching my ass move when I do. And lemme tell you, knowing that, it makes me want to wear a pencil skirt and heels, because his reaction MAKES me FEEL Feminine. Because normally, I'm always in slacks - I ain't got time for skirts for any of that frilly shit. I got work to do. But his reaction? He makes me want to tap into that feminine side because I know he adores the powerful side of me - so much so that I decided to go old school and start wearing stocking instead of pantyhose (cause I got no time to worry about that shit binding my torso when I got work to do).
The thing is real women, real girls, we go for older guys anyway, because men age so deliciously. You compare a guy in their 20s to a man in their 40's-50's, and there is no comparison at all. The older man will always win. They are more confident, more secure, more powerful, more skilled, more patient, more knowledgeable, just more in general on everything.
And I say IN GENERAL, because if you aren't getting anyway, so sorry, but you ain't more. I think if you truly want a relationship with someone younger, you have to do some serious soul searching and be brutally honest with yourself about how you feel about you and what you think about them. If all you think you offer is something financial, then get thee to the personals section and advertise that you are looking for a sugar relationship. Be honest and blunt about it. You might find it there.
See part 2

I am 58 and my love/lust for young, gorgeous women has never diminished. Nowadays, because of the technology, we see their images all the time. When one such image makes my heart ache, or my sex drive go to warp factor 10, I always have the same thought: how could I, a humble nobody-in-particular, but a nice man and true gentleman ever even interest this girl?
First, they are often making so much money from their OnlyFans or other pay sites that they certainly don't need a man's financial support, not to mention that precisely because they are so stunning, rich men must offer them the moon and the stars all the time.
I'm not saying I would want a relationship that was based on a financial transaction, I'm saying that in a certain way, the empowerment of women has kind of ruined traditional avenues a man could take to establish a rapport with a woman he fancied.
What is to be done? I actually have quite a lot to offer a young woman, I'm alluding to ways in which I could improve the quality of her life and save her time, while also loving her and receiving love in return. But, the young ones either expect too much, or know they can get it themselves and so are closed to the entreaties of nice men like me, or have gotten caught up in the wave of straight white man hatred that has erupted these recent years.
What is to be done...
Part 2
But if you are looking for something more, you have to offer something more. Look at things from a woman's POV about why we are so ticked off at white males. There are legitmate reasons - start with the frequency of mansplaining.
Are you able to honestly respect your potential partner's expertise and ability? Are you even able to see it? Beyond the heat my guy and I had, the basis for our relationship has always been information exchange. I needed someone to explain shit to me so that I didn't look dumb in front of other guys and he needed information about my field so that he didn't look dumb when he was in my field. It's always been an equal exchange. And it's been HONEST. He didn't respect my knowledge with the idea of getting me into bed. He did in his own right - and you can't fake that. And it's attract as HELL.
And when you can pull these attributes together, there is POWER in that. Power that younger guys don't have. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with finances. It has to do with maturity and respect. There are so many times I have the biggest balls in the room. We aren't in the same room alot, but my guy knows it (and in my field, my balls are bigger than his), and gets off on watching me. And his eye tell me that - and it is down right intoxicating.
He might be the only guy in my life that can overpower me - and I love it. Because it comes with respect and knowledge of what I am - and on top of that, I can surrender to him. Because I'm safe with him - he's keyed into me, I can let go - because he matches me. He's watched me, studied me, figured me out. Most guys expect me to do that and then want me to surrender. Well fuck that shit - I ain't surrendering to no one that can't take care of business. It only leaves a bigger pile for me to clean up later - physically, emotionally, mentally. But because he does take care of business - and he's got the bases covered - oh, oh, oh...our physical time together is that much more....fulfilling lets say.
I'm about to turn 55, he's 74 - and he's still getting it done for me. And I mean physically. I often tell him, I'll take him anyway I can get him for as long as I can get him. He's good for two orgasms each time I see him - one when he's in my kitty and one when he's in my mouth. I've learned that a man can come, even when he's not fully hard. And that's okay, because I'm happy to suck him of like that. Because that's when I'm powerful with him - and he's willing to surrender to ME.
So, that's my take - in short - it's no wonder you can't attract a younger woman if you are lamenting that the traditional financial offerings are gone. It tells me that you are a one trick pony - and without learning new tricks, you'll never attract a younger woman at all.

You are a fucking moron.

An utter and complete moron,

Your lack of understanding of consent is disturbing.

People can CONSENT to all sorts of fucked up kinky things, with people that they enjoy choosing to do fucked up kinky things with.

The issue with this thread is that the original poster literally stated that young women being empowered removes his ability to exploit them for sex, and a bunch of creepy misogynistic assholes, including you, skipped right over that part to just tell him how to find different women that he can exploit for sex.

I don’t give a fuck if you’re somehow bothered by women having opinions. You’re telling on yourself. Only weak men are threatened by feminism. Strong, competent, confident men know that they contribute something to a relationship and can attract women that have the choice. They don’t need to keep women desperate and dependent to be able to convince us to spend time with them.

Finally, the absurd claim that all the women here that think women are people with agency, is actually one person with multiple accounts is laughably stupid.

As are you.

I couldn't agree with you more. You are exactly right!

And I'm a woman in a 20 year relationship with a man 20 years her senior. And last year was the FIRST TIME EVER that he ever got close to stepping over that line - and it was completely accidental. And those that think I want to pussy whip him - take a look at my answer. It's his power that gets me off. Power that no other lover I've had is anywhere close to.

Personally I don't think that the issue here arises from a sense of entitlement to sex.

But if you think all the way through what he said you will see that there is another issue. He starts from the perspective that on his own merit he has no shot with these hot young women. On its own that premise is a bit sad and self-indulgent, but ok fair enough. Wanting to date out of your league so to speak isn't a sin. But then he goes on to more or less blame this situation on the empowerment of women and the fact that they have more options than they did in the past and pose the question what is to be done.

In other words, the empowerment of women is against his interests - because he no longer has a shot with them that results directly from constraining their options - so he would like to see it curtailed.

It is kind of like a long distance runner lamenting the fact that he/she is no longer competitive because there are no longer restraints on the Kenyan and Ethiopian runners. Lamenting the loss of status or competitiveness is perhaps unfortunate, but it is also understandable. The issue is the suggestion that something should be done about it when the it that you want something done about is someone else's empowerment or liberation.

It's the same attitude that has so many straight white men lamenting that they can no longer get a job because some POC is in it. They don't even consider that the POC might be a better worker who is smarter than he is. Surely that could never happen - it's just because of EO. Rather than raising their level, the POC needs to go so the straight white can have a job that pays better, even though he now does substandard work in comparison to them. When he wasn't compared to anyone, he was great! Now he's not.
So the issue is that he's not lamenting that he's incapable of stepping up or doesn't know how, it's that what he has to offer no longer appeals. And the more serious issue is that it doesn't even occur to him to ask the ladies HOW he could step up. Further, he blames THEM for stepping up, for being self aware and self supporting enough to see his bullshit for what it is. He blames Eve for becoming Sophia.
I bet he has a MAGA hat.

I proved a point? So allow me to understand.. instead of bashing someone based on someone else's opinion in the form of nonsensical pixels and text out of context and perhaps feeling comfy anonymously whining, I should have done what exactly?

I think you all need to get out of the fucking house more. This place is melting your realities. The person who started this thread may or may not be a nitwit, but I don't like judging people based on a couple lines of text. Seems you morons enjoy it. I guess forums like this bring out the best in the socially inept deluded retards. Nothing but the best on the internet! Fucking scrubs.

I thought people had to be adults to join this place? I still find it amazing I accused everyone in this thread of generalizing men women whores hookers whatever the fuck.. Yet you tell me my one line of text proved a point and then some other nitwit high fives you.

Fuck this place. You all deserve each other.

You proved a point that you're willing to give the nitwit a pass on bad behavior. Which means that you normalize bad behavior. You accept bad behavior.
And melting realities is a good thing. Women CAN'T say these things in public. You know why?

We aren't given a second chance. We HAVE to judge people immediately to assess are they dangerous? Straight white men have the PRIVILEGE of deciding whether they want to judge someone on their second impression. Everyone else? We might be dead if we get the first impression wrong. And the white guy is going to say that is an overstatement, without ever being willing to ever consider that he has privilege to begin with. He thinks everyone has his privilege which is why all this bad behavior that we are bringing up is ridiculous and unnecessary.
So women who are acquiring resources that allow them to become intolerant of bad behavior is bad behavior of their own. Because women (or anyone else or that matter) who now have the courage to call them out, and survive doing so, are just bitches.

@ImiGirrst - thank you. Exactly right on every count.

(White guy in his 50s, with a serious thing for younger women - strong, intelligent, confident, articulate, younger women - speaking here, before anyone assumes otherwise.)

I couldn't agree with you more. You are exactly right!

And I'm a woman in a 20 year relationship with a man 20 years her senior. And last year was the FIRST TIME EVER that he ever got close to stepping over that line - and it was completely accidental. And those that think I want to pussy whip him - take a look at my answer. It's his power that gets me off. Power that no other lover I've had is anywhere close to.
That is fantastic ❤️

It’s a rare and wonderful man that has the confidence to celebrate a woman’s strength, rather than try to make her be less so he feels like more. I’m thrilled for you both.

Well your profile about being a self proclaimed bitch is correct. Your defiantly are an angry person. Which explains alot.

Thank you for the compliment.
Also, you’re, definitely and a lot.
So the original posters kink disturbs you but the other kinky stuff that people do does not disturb you. That is the issue. I never agreed with him at all.
Lamenting the inability to keep women oppressed and vulnerable to exploitation isn’t a ‘kink’
You love throwing the word misogynistic around to any man who doesn't agree with your opinion which is some kind of defense mechanism not a tell on my part. Can only women disagree with you ??? If you have even looked at any of my posts you would see i am far from a misogynistic. if you knew anything about me ( How could you your angry)

Mourning the empowerment of women because it leaves them less vulnerable is misogyny. That is not an opinion.
But why should facts get in the way ? I despise rape personally an act that is so degrading to a woman yet you trash me and stick up for the women who use it as kink. If you ever had to go through the traumatic experience or tried to comfort someone who went through that i'm pretty sure your tune would change.

Consent consent consent consent consent.

(Every woman has at least one close friend who has been raped. Most of us have more than one.)
Where did I claim only women have multiple accounts ? It's well known there are people (not just women ) who have multiple accounts. Isn't it odd though that as soon as you get into it with someone the same group suddenly appears and jump onto the band wagon defending your illogical and hypocritical=cal claims ? Laughably stupid ? Laughably coincidental .

That is called ‘having friends’ 🤷‍♀️
If you wish to have an intelligent conversation without an audience, without name calling I am open to that, but I doubt you would. So i'll let you have the last word with your twisted version of my response. You can curse at me and try and put me down. I'll let you do that just because you have issues.
Bless your heart.

Last edited:
The thing is real women, real girls, we go for older guys anyway, because men age so deliciously. You compare a guy in their 20s to a man in their 40's-50's, and there is no comparison at all. The older man will always win. They are more confident, more secure, more powerful, more skilled, more patient, more knowledgeable, just more in general on everything.
While I agree with what you’re saying about OP, I don’t think this is the case: plenty of women prefer younger men and they’re no less ‘real’ for it. Hell, I prefer young men to old myself when I’m in that mood, though I’m not a straight woman so I imagine the attraction vibes are different.

More generally I don’t think either youth or age is ‘objectively superior’ in guys, and generalising it just sounds like male locker room talk about MILFs versus cheerleaders or whatever. In my experience, for every powerful older man there’s a guy who aged badly and still whines about his high school glory days.

While I agree with what you’re saying about OP, I don’t think this is the case: plenty of women prefer younger men and they’re no less ‘real’ for it. Hell, I prefer young men to old myself when I’m in that mood, though I’m not a straight woman so I imagine the attraction vibes are different.

More generally I don’t think either youth or age is ‘objectively superior’ in guys, and generalising it just sounds like male locker room talk about MILFs versus cheerleaders or whatever. In my experience, for every powerful older man there’s a guy who aged badly and still whines about his high school glory days.

I can't argue with your post. Your points are well reasoned.

Your reasoning makes you truly unblemished

You proved a point that you're willing to give the nitwit a pass on bad behavior. Which means that you normalize bad behavior. You accept bad behavior.
And melting realities is a good thing. Women CAN'T say these things in public. You know why?

We aren't given a second chance. We HAVE to judge people immediately to assess are they dangerous? Straight white men have the PRIVILEGE of deciding whether they want to judge someone on their second impression. Everyone else? We might be dead if we get the first impression wrong. And the white guy is going to say that is an overstatement, without ever being willing to ever consider that he has privilege to begin with. He thinks everyone has his privilege which is why all this bad behavior that we are bringing up is ridiculous and unnecessary.
So women who are acquiring resources that allow them to become intolerant of bad behavior is bad behavior of their own. Because women (or anyone else or that matter) who now have the courage to call them out, and survive doing so, are just bitches.
Is it only white guys?

Even just in the narrow world of this thread….. I would hazard a guess that every man that participated here believes himself to be one of the ‘good men’…. Including the one that states that all women are hookers, men ‘created life’(?), that I’m a hateful shrew for my radical idea that it’s ok if women get to decide to spend time with men only if they enjoy their company, the original poster lamenting the empowerment of women, and all the ones that happily looked the other way in silent agreement of it.

So while most men aren’t actively violent towards women, I also wouldn’t say that most men are actively ‘good men’, either.

There’s a lot of gray area between not being a direct physical threat to women, and just being shitty enough to allow it to happen. Any time I’ve ever been in direct danger from a man, it was other women that helped me.
I think most men are 'okay' but not necessarily good. I don't reply to PM's on this website (I used to reply to say I don't reply but that got too tedious) - one guy in particular asked me if I ever fantasised about being followed by a group of men and raped. Um, no. I asked him if he would get off on also being followed, held down, pants removed and penis pushed into his dry anus, which even though wouldn't be dry by the time the second entered, would be in tatters. This hasn't happened to me, but I don't dream about how wonderful the experience would be. Seriously, some men have zero idea as sex being a two way street.

Is it only white guys?

Says the guy with the Patriot shirt on.
So, here's the thing. I grew up in an urban area. I lived in a different urban area when I was an adult. I never worried about being accosted by a black guy. In fact, I drove home from a college wedding once, through PA with a black dude who I never met, but was the brother of a chick I went to dance class with for years. I couldn't see why he should take a bus back that would take 3 times as long. My parents gave me hell when I got home. Why? Not because I ran the risk of getting hurt by the guy I gave a ride to. Because I was a white girl with a black guy driving through PA. They were afraid we might have been shot.

And it wasn't the black guys that I had to worry about cat calling me, or the touching my ass or pushing me up against the wall of the elevator. It was the white guys.

That's called privilege.

Now to be fair, I had exactly ONE creepy hispanic guy try something when I was 15. One. Compared to dozens of white guys.
So yeah, in my experience, as a white chick, it's white guys I have to worry about disrespecting my personal space.

Says the guy with the Patriot shirt on.
So, here's the thing. I grew up in an urban area. I lived in a different urban area when I was an adult. I never worried about being accosted by a black guy. In fact, I drove home from a college wedding once, through PA with a black dude who I never met, but was the brother of a chick I went to dance class with for years. I couldn't see why he should take a bus back that would take 3 times as long. My parents gave me hell when I got home. Why? Not because I ran the risk of getting hurt by the guy I gave a ride to. Because I was a white girl with a black guy driving through PA. They were afraid we might have been shot.

And it wasn't the black guys that I had to worry about cat calling me, or the touching my ass or pushing me up against the wall of the elevator. It was the white guys.

That's called privilege.

Now to be fair, I had exactly ONE creepy hispanic guy try something when I was 15. One. Compared to dozens of white guys.
So yeah, in my experience, as a white chick, it's white guys I have to worry about disrespecting my personal space.
So my comment/question was directed at getting to point that it is behaviour by PEOPLE. All of the discussed behaviours are exhibited by all manner of people - white, black, latin, aisian, gay, lesbian, and all the other monikers people ascribe to themselves.
Yes, ALL kinds of people do these things, however the post only focused on white men. Hence the question.

I was going to reply to this deluded asshole but then I thought, why bother? It’s not like he is going to change his mind or wake up and realize he has the biggest privilege on the planet. Lesbian rapists! Go fuck yourself. Another one on the ignore!

Last edited:
Back