Thoughts from an older man....

Beandip478

Really Experienced
I am 58 and my love/lust for young, gorgeous women has never diminished. Nowadays, because of the technology, we see their images all the time. When one such image makes my heart ache, or my sex drive go to warp factor 10, I always have the same thought: how could I, a humble nobody-in-particular, but a nice man and true gentleman ever even interest this girl?
First, they are often making so much money from their OnlyFans or other pay sites that they certainly don't need a man's financial support, not to mention that precisely because they are so stunning, rich men must offer them the moon and the stars all the time.
I'm not saying I would want a relationship that was based on a financial transaction, I'm saying that in a certain way, the empowerment of women has kind of ruined traditional avenues a man could take to establish a rapport with a woman he fancied.
What is to be done? I actually have quite a lot to offer a young woman, I'm alluding to ways in which I could improve the quality of her life and save her time, while also loving her and receiving love in return. But, the young ones either expect too much, or know they can get it themselves and so are closed to the entreaties of nice men like me, or have gotten caught up in the wave of straight white man hatred that has erupted these recent years.
What is to be done...

Yes Young women are nice to look at. But i'll take a woman late 30s over 40 everytime. These lovely women have much more in common with me than a younger woman. and maybe they don't have that tight sleek body that a younger woman has, but they are very very sexy in there own way if you take the time to notice. You'll eventually find that younger woman who you would like to parade around with. But I'm good with my choice of ladies.

Last edited:
Yes Young women are nice to look at. But i'll take a woman late 30s over 40 everytime. These lovely women have much more in common with me than a younger woman. and maybe they don't have that tight sleek body that a younger woman does but they are very very sexy in there own way if you take the time to notice. You'll eventually find that younger woman who you would like to parade around with. But I'm good with my choice of ladies.
Well said

I am 58 and my love/lust for young, gorgeous women has never diminished. Nowadays, because of the technology, we see their images all the time. When one such image makes my heart ache, or my sex drive go to warp factor 10, I always have the same thought: how could I, a humble nobody-in-particular, but a nice man and true gentleman ever even interest this girl?
First, they are often making so much money from their OnlyFans or other pay sites that they certainly don't need a man's financial support, not to mention that precisely because they are so stunning, rich men must offer them the moon and the stars all the time.
I'm not saying I would want a relationship that was based on a financial transaction, I'm saying that in a certain way, the empowerment of women has kind of ruined traditional avenues a man could take to establish a rapport with a woman he fancied.
What is to be done? I actually have quite a lot to offer a young woman, I'm alluding to ways in which I could improve the quality of her life and save her time, while also loving her and receiving love in return. But, the young ones either expect too much, or know they can get it themselves and so are closed to the entreaties of nice men like me, or have gotten caught up in the wave of straight white man hatred that has erupted these recent years.
What is to be done...
I hate to disappoint you, but the girls you are interested in - is unlikely to have any interest in a 58 yo.
I think onlyfanners are there because they find it fun, exciting to do what they do on the net.
not advertising for a rich guy to take care of them.
they're probably girls you see on the freeway morning rush getting to their jobs - like anyone else.
try a personal ad? what you have and what you desire.

Living in Palm Beach County, I've seen the 59plus with the 35yr old women all the time. Once you develop a conversation that doesn't include pre-1995, you have a shot of a good night. I've had one relationship, she was 35 and I at the time was 56. Sex was off the charts, conversations were incredibly challenging and in the end, it was a great loss.
Tread lightly with a 20-year age gap.

What is to be done...
Talk less

What is to be done...

You need to get off the sofa and go to the Philippines. They genuinely love old guys because they think they will stay home and not run around. Most young Filipinos can’t keep it in their pants so a woman who wants stability will jump at the chance for a foreign man to love and support her. Your money will go much further there and you will have a better quality of life.

What is to be done...
Maybe you could work on developing a personality that is appealing to women.

Mature ladies rule!!!!!
Much sexier, plenty of experience, know what they want/like, know how to dress for whatever the occasion is and we can have a glass of wine and a little conversation afterwards.
Lets hear it for lovely mature ladies 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

You need to get off the sofa and go to the Philippines. They genuinely love old guys because they think they will stay home and not run around. Most young Filipinos can’t keep it in their pants so a woman who wants stability will jump at the chance for a foreign man to love and support her. Your money will go much further there and you will have a better quality of life.
Jesus.

What is to be done...
How fit are you? Do you take care of yourself? Well groomed, dressed, etc. because if you look like most 58 year old men in America why would a young hot girl be interested in you? Unless it’s a kink, but I’m guessing it’s quite rare. regardless of your being nice and having love to offer and or money the first thing anyone sees is you. If that’s not up to par chances of you getting past a mere hello are slim

It’s pretty gross to recommend that someone just go find women that are more vulnerable and exploit them, instead of making himself a more appealing partner.

Exploit them? Have you ever talked to any of these women? Trust me, they don’t feel exploited in the least. They are grateful that there is someone in this world who cares about them and takes care of them.

As for being an appealing partner, few women in the US are interested in an older man for any reason except being a sugar daddy no matter how appealing his appearance or personality. Old men are invisible just as are old women.

How fit are you? Do you take care of yourself? Well groomed, dressed, etc. because if you look like most 58 year old men in America why would a young hot girl be interested in you? Unless it’s a kink, but I’m guessing it’s quite rare. regardless of your being nice and having love to offer and or money the first thing anyone sees is you. If that’s not up to par chances of you getting past a mere hello are slim

No young American woman is ever going to have any interest in an old man unless he is Harrison Ford or George Clooney.

Exploit them? Have you ever talked to any of these women? Trust me, they don’t feel exploited in the least. They are grateful that there is someone in this world who cares about them and takes care of them.

As for being an appealing partner, few women in the US are interested in an older man for any reason except being a sugar daddy no matter how appealing his appearance or personality. Old men are invisible just as are old women.
Yes, exploit them.

Let’s be clear.

He is not upset that beautiful young women don’t WANT to fuck him.

He is upset that beautiful young women don’t HAVE to fuck him.

He can either become a more appealing person, or he can jerk off. He’s not entitled to women or sex.

Yes, exploit them.

Let’s be clear.

He is not upset that beautiful young women don’t WANT to fuck him.

He is upset that beautiful young women don’t HAVE to fuck him.

He can either become a more appealing person, or he can jerk off. He’s not entitled to women or sex.

It’s true he laments the fact that women have opportunities that they didn’t have before. I don’t agree with that sentiment at all - the more opportunities women have in this world the better off EVERYONE is. So no, he is not entitled to anything.

It’s true he laments the fact that women have opportunities that they didn’t have before. I don’t agree with that sentiment at all - the more opportunities women have in this world the better off EVERYONE is. So no, he is not entitled to anything.
So why suggest that he prey on women that are more vulnerable and desperate?

Back