This is....

Such an encouraging response! Maybe I'm really not ready for Bingo on weekends and learning how to knit. Not that there's anything wrong with those activities, but if I have some free time (which is rare) I'd rather take pictures. So...I had a few minutes this morning. Enjoy! I did.:devil:

I have only two words to say in response to those posts: Day. Um. (yes, in this case it's two words.)

Such an encouraging response! Maybe I'm really not ready for Bingo on weekends and learning how to knit. Not that there's anything wrong with those activities, but if I have some free time (which is rare) I'd rather take pictures. So...I had a few minutes this morning. Enjoy! I did.:devil:

My Gawd You are absolutely Stunning!!!!

You look fantastic. SEXY!!!!! If you want to play bingo I will see that you win every game. I like your idea of taking pictures of that beautiful body instead.

:rose::rose::rose:

Beautiful pics:rose: How do you feel about naked Bingo:D

SpecialKay, I hope I can look as good as you when I turn 50! You certainly do a great job taking care of yourself!!

Jealous!!

Sweet Girl! Don't be jealous. Everything in its time. And you're already gorgeous, so what are you worried about?

I read your profile. I can totally relate. Hang in...there is life after PTA. Sort of. : )

Okay...

two more...before bed. I crack myself up! BTW...I truly appreciate every single kind word that you have written in this thread. I'm grateful for your honesty and the connections...distant as they are. Thanks to all of you for making these days a little sweeter.:kiss::heart::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Last edited:
two more...before bed. I crack myself up! BTW...I truly appreciate every single kind word that you have written in this thread. I'm grateful for your honesty and the connections...distant as they are. Thanks to all of you for making these days a little sweeter.:kiss::heart::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

More please--and I wish to know the location of your bed so that I may join you in it :)

mmmmmmmmmm! I would love to run my hands all over your sexy back as I......:devil:

WOW 50 you say......Stunning :rose::kiss:

Wow, I concur with everyone else; you are absolutely stunning! 50 my ass. Age isn't really everything. I've had people mistake me for being a senior in high school and I'm 29. I do look kinda young, afterall. My favorite photo is the second photo of your first post. God that is so sexy. I love the way your bush is neatly trimmed...at least it appears that way. Either way, YUM!! Also, the pose is fantastic. That's really a great picture. Love those pert nipples standing up begging to be sucked. I admit I kind of have a thing for older women. I'm not sure why. I guess it has something to do with the mature sexiness? I can't really explain it. I can pretend to be the "virgin" while you "teach" me everything. :D lol. Would love to see more. Would love to get to know you more. :) Beautiful pictures.

Hott

Well I hardly see age being a factor here :) your much much hotter than most woman out there whether or not their younger than you ;)

two more...before bed. I crack myself up! BTW...I truly appreciate every single kind word that you have written in this thread. I'm grateful for your honesty and the connections...distant as they are. Thanks to all of you for making these days a little sweeter.

Again fantastic at 50. You are truly beautiful.

I am not going to say what I want to do to you here

Just amazing!!!

:rose::rose::rose:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

That "hair up" shot is making my neck and shoulder thoughts go into overload......:devil:

Exceptional ! :rose:

Thank you for sharing - you are truly beautiful!

Back