This is....

50 looks STUNNING, Your are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Thank you so much for allowing us to marvel at your beauty.

WOW kay - Your stunning! 50!? whatever! very very sexy - subscribed

Actually I think she is lying to use. If that's 50; where is the other 25 year old??????????????Heh?????????????????????

Happy 50th! You are looking great and not just for a 50 year old :)

Your own thread!

Finally!

Happy Late Birthday Kay.

No joke, but a body like this, in my opinion, is sexier than that of a woman half your age.

attachment.php

First of all happy belated birthday!

And if thats what 50 looks like I can do 50!!!

Very sexy. Love those nipples.

This thread is one of my new favorites! Can't wait to see more of what 50 has to offer! Thanks, Kay!

Wow!

Such an encouraging response! Maybe I'm really not ready for Bingo on weekends and learning how to knit. Not that there's anything wrong with those activities, but if I have some free time (which is rare) I'd rather take pictures. So...I had a few minutes this morning. Enjoy! I did.:devil:

Last edited:
Such an encouraging response! Maybe I'm really not ready for Bingo on weekends and learning how to knit. Not that there's anything wrong with those activities, but if I have some free time (which is rare) I'd rather take pictures. So...I had a few minutes this morning. Enjoy! I did.:devil:

very sexy. would love to watch you play shuffleboard too....;)

what 50 looks like. Happy Birthday to me! And remember what your mother said...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't.

mmmmmmmmmmmm looking fantastic. :heart:

what 50 looks like. Happy Birthday to me! And remember what your mother said...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't.

well this is not nice, but i'll say it anyway: i'd like to lick you all over and find out how long that would take, and then try and beat that time again and again...

Free time is at a premium for me, too, but I just had to take a moment to say... DAMN! You look like a million bucks, Kay. Welcome to the 50+ club... turns out to be a lot more fun than most of us expected. ;)

Happy birthday, and thanks for the great pictures! Keep posting, and we will keep looking. There is a lot more life after 50, take it from someone who past that milestone a couple of years ago, and is happy and active.

SpecialKay, I hope I can look as good as you when I turn 50! You certainly do a great job taking care of yourself!!

Jealous!!

Back