....This Guy.....

Who just totally grabbed my ass with that hug? ^^that girl. You're welcome. We charge 1.99 a minute by the way.

Who is pretty sure we would totally do it right now, if we could? everybody.

Who knows that's NOT what I meant? That guy

This chick will read it when she's had a bit more coffee.

:kiss: To that girl! :)

That girl needs to know it has an accompanying audio. and Kisses back...

:rose: Welcome to this guy's thread. And a gift? ^^That girl shouldn't have. :eek:

thanks! That guy needs to know that this girl is a big gift giver... and in the efforts to spend time with that amazing girl... i shall find her other places...

for that guy and that girl... it made me think of them...

tumblr_msbk9710hX1qb4tzyo1_1280.jpg

This chick is exhausted, and probably won't be online much tonight. This chick is also hiding in the basement, where it's much quieter, so no cell reception either. This chick just might need that solitude for the night.

This chick is exhausted, and probably won't be online much tonight. This chick is also hiding in the basement, where it's much quieter, so no cell reception either. This chick just might need that solitude for the night.

*kicks that girl's new job and hugs her tight*

This chick will miss you!

*kicks that girl's new job and hugs her tight*

This chick will miss you!

Thanks, but it's not so much this chick's job as it is life. This chick can feel a migraine brewing, and really needs the quiet. Unfortunately, the rest of the household doesn't see it that way.

Thanks, but it's not so much this chick's job as it is life. This chick can feel a migraine brewing, and really needs the quiet. Unfortunately, the rest of the household doesn't see it that way.

Wish we lived closer... You could come over and rest. Yes this girl means rest. Migraines suck.

Wish we lived closer... You could come over and rest. Yes this girl means rest. Migraines suck.

Thanks, this chick appreciates that.

I'm hiding in a dark basement, with relatively little sound coming from upstairs. Just the occasional yelling or stomping of kids throwing tantrums and the adults yelling at them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This chick realized it may have been low blood sugar causing the exhaustion and headache. :eek:

Back