Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Rereading yesterday's PM's and reliving the things I had learned about myself and one other.

2. Reading the thread I am building with Niri...I think it will be wonderful.

3. The laughter of my 13 year old at 8 o clock this morning when I walked into the bathroom door...(I wasn't awake yet...)

4. Belgian waffles served with strawberries and a smile...

1. Rereading yesterday's PM's and reliving the things I had learned about myself and one other.

3. The laughter of my 13 year old at 8 o clock this morning when I walked into the bathroom door...(I wasn't awake yet...)

The idea of number 4 o.o

That it's finally good weather again here.

Belgian Chocolate.... yummmm.... *smiles dreamily*

Completely appropriate revenge upon an individual who richly deserved it. Normally I wouldn't engage in such, but egregious assholishness begs it once in a great while.

Completely appropriate revenge upon an individual who richly deserved it. Normally I wouldn't engage in such, but egregious assholishness begs it once in a great while.

Dont know who this refers to, but I have to say, very nicely expressed!

I spent ages making soup (from scratch) and not only did it all get eaten at dinner, but two of the kids were looking for more!! All that effort, not for nothing, for once!!:)

*smiles* Thanks Luna, it's great to be back into SRP'ing again. Plus, wolves are awesome in general.

Plus. Belgian food is the bomb *nods*

Breakfast with those closest to me. Football after. Country music, jerseys, chicken wings, and the guys. Pretty girls, last week at the old job, my ASVAB score.

Seven really, really nice PMs :) And a really nice and unexpected gift from someone I have never had any contact with.

:)

On site: Two surprise pm's, and one particular rp post from FirmHanded Daddy that leaves me feeling really exited and nervous about what's going to proceed in our story.

At home..Sunday morning lovemaking.
A kid free morning obviously.
Being happy.

At Church this morning hearing:
"All is Grace. The totality of life, from the highs to the lows, all are Grace."

My son:
"What's totality?"
Me:
Everything
My son:
"Oh! I thought it meant all my toes!"

*I want all the money back that I have spent on his education!*:D

Dont know who this refers to, but I have to say, very nicely expressed!

Thank you very much! A guy I used to work with pulled what he thought was an unbeatable shaft move on me when we were bought; He Iago'd the new director and got me edged out when the "efficiency experts" came. But he's such an arrogant wanker that he alienated people close to him, and they forwarded me some emails and a smartphone video in which the guy trashed the hell out of said director, the very man he'd been schmoozing. I then forwarded that information to the director, and they frog-marched the douchebag out at 4:55 on Friday. Completely appropriate, and richly deserved. If I had been the only person he'd shafted, I probably would have blown it off, but he helped his lazy-ass cronies and got some good people laid off. I love shooting the asses off the selfish and the egomaniacal when they go too far, and he had. The fact that the fall came in completely under his radar, and at his ostensible moment of triumph, was just biscuits and gravy. :)

Finally finishing my Catwoman costume~!!! Unfortunately my hand was shaking so hard when I was trying to take pictures everything I had was blurry!!

Now... how do I go about making a whip.....

hearing this made me smile, snigger and laugh...

"Hey ----, you gotta see this!.... Its GIRLS playing football!"

My 9yr old son found the Lingere Bowl - MTv version- on the TIVO thing..

("----" being his brothers name)

My best friend coming over and making dinner and dessert for me. I truly have some of the best, most caring friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back