Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one bedroom decorated. My uncle and my husband. The smell of logs burning on an open fire.

Working on a long post whil totally zonked from working late.

Finally figuring out how to start a story i have been trying to start for a month! yay me. yay muse.... :D

Even realizing i dont have time to write today isnt taking away from the fact that .. woot.. i figured it out! :)

other things that made me smile today...
reading complaments that make me giggle and blush like a lil bitch... :eek:
rereading stories that make me pant... :cool:

tickling my son good morning and having the ohter one try to tickle me good morning... :D

planning on cleaning out my car today.. and knowing i will be packing it soon...:rolleyes:

:) Meeting up with an old friend today who I haven't seen for 10 years...during which time we've both gotten married and had a baby...and feeling as if we only saw each other 10 days ago...

:) Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles :D (God I love British chocolate!)

This sounds like a joke but seriously, grocery shopping. I find zen in the weirdest things and grocery shopping is one of them for me. It's just a bit of time away from everything else in life, wandering around with my cart and it's busted ass wheel that veers to the left. I love it, go figure.

:)The song I just received from a friend:rose:

:)My new avatar pic also from a friend, thank you Shy.:rose:

The friendly little toot from the cute trucker driving next to me on the freeway this morning. :D

spending time with a friend here...realizing (because I'm slow like that) that she is a friend.

I'm so sorry to hear that yeishia, even sorrier that I probably could have helped and didn't.

I'm so sorry to hear that yeishia, even sorrier that I probably could have helped and didn't.

- Your words made me smile this morning.:rose:

- I read in another thread that an old acquaintance seems to have gotten his life back to where it was when we first met.
. The thought made me smile all morning. :rose:

- Waking up to realize I have a long weekend ahead of me.:rose:

- Reading Cgraven's comment. :rose:

- My dog had stopped throwing up. :rose:

This morning has been full of smiles so far!

* * * * * :) :rose: :) :rose: :) * * * * *​

Last edited:
A childs Christening and Family.

An offer of 'knee capping' that had me laughing out loud.

I did my nails for the first time. er... first time successfully. um... semi successfully? They aren't professional. But knowing that I was able to, (despite not being ambidextrous - ladies? How is a woman supposed to paint her right hand with a shaky left??) and that my hands and toes now look pretty made me smile.

I did my nails for the first time. er... first time successfully. um... semi successfully? They aren't professional. But knowing that I was able to, (despite not being ambidextrous - ladies? How is a woman supposed to paint her right hand with a shaky left??) and that my hands and toes now look pretty made me smile.

I have the exact same problem. I can only suggest practice and a willingness to be messy.

Doing my first set of 'morning pages' as part of "The Artist's Way" program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back