Things People Probably Don't Know About Aussies .........

Daily-Pictures-3-6.jpg

A very open minded country, and very sexual. When I was there I found it very easy to get an Aussie gal into bed. (I'm a Yank) I don't know if it was because I was young, fit and slim, tall, etc. Or was it because Aussie guys don't eat pussy. Yanks had a reputation for pussy eating. Several girls I enjoyed had never had thier pussy licked, and they loved it.
I also enjoyed more than a few Aussie cocks. It seemed even straight guys were accepting of my Bi lifestyle. I found Aussie guys even easier to hook up with than Aussie women.

Last edited:
The first girl who shamelessly flashed me was an Australian redhead. She also hinted to me that she was comfortable with polyamory, bisexual incest, and setting up her friends. She will always have a special place in my heart.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/wildfires-birds-animals-australia

"Most of the data that we've worked with is collaborative with Aboriginal peoples... They've known this for probably 40,000 years or more."

“I have seen a hawk pick up a smouldering stick in its claws and drop it in a fresh patch of dry grass half a mile away, then wait with its mates for the mad exodus of scorched and frightened rodents and reptiles,” wrote Waipuldanya Phillip Roberts in I, the Aboriginal, a 1964 autobiography of Roberts compiled by Australian journalist Douglas Lockwood.

“When that area was burnt out, the process was repeated elsewhere.”

Back