Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

AngelicAssassin said:
Getting ready to Whack the Mole on your tail?

chuckling ... totally endearing.

Is that anything like pin the tail on the subbie?

(If you liked that, you would really enjoy the story of how I asked a lawn guy if he put spermicide on our grass).

redelicious said:
Is that anything like pin the tail on the subbie?
ohhhhhh!!!! New munch game?

fruit.gif

redelicious said:
(If you liked that, you would really enjoy the story of how I asked a lawn guy if he put spermicide on our grass).
No, you didn't!
roflmao.gif

Re: Re: So bad....

sweetnpetite said:
I'm lovin' that one!

How about, "MY mom called. She wants to know what your intentions are toward me."
i just HAD to respond to this because its relevent in our lives..... my mom is convinced that with me being so far away that i would be trapped if the relationship turned abusive and Master started hitting me.... :rolleyes:

Oh, this stuff never ceases to amaze me, lmao!

The last thing I said to a Dom (which, btw, got me beaten almost unmercifully) was, "Suck it yourself! I'm busy!" - as I was riding a dong to one of the most mind blowing orgasms......oman...did I pay for that.......

Esclava:rose:

MissTaken said:
"The postman ties a better knot."

"Only if you say please"

"This isn't the featherweight division, is it?"
well the first one would only get a confused look... Master IS the Postman.:D

besides, i choose not to say this stuff because im one of the few that actually doesnt like getting spanked... honestly!

I have not been around here for a while
and was in need of a smile
I read the last three pages and more then smiled
thank you

Cherypop....you are just a brat girl
bb ...... I love you
innerdarkness ..... thank you
if I left someone out
thank you for sharing and making me smile

im glade my post made you smile Richard i know i am a brat my dadd/master reminds me everyday hehehehe

Re: things to NOT say to your Dom/me

erotic_writer_girl said:

"Did your last sub have to put up with this shit!"

"Could we just hug instead?"

"Do you think you could be NICE. For just one day!"

These three really made me giggle for some reason!!!!
I could just imagine the look I would get :D

"ya know..... nevermind.... " Smiling like you have a secret.(when prompted to continue) "no really... its not important, what is it that you were saying?"
Then use facial expressions that seem as if you are trying not to grin.

even if he isnt a Dom, it will irk the hell out of most guys.

OregonGal said:
"ya know..... nevermind.... " Smiling like you have a secret.(when prompted to continue) "no really... its not important, what is it that you were saying?"
Then use facial expressions that seem as if you are trying not to grin.

even if he isnt a Dom, it will irk the hell out of most guys.

yes it does

from OregonGal:

Ups, I think I did that once or twice.
I think I better go hiding now…
:D

:rose:

I think if you had studied a little bit harder for that boy scout patch, my hands would still be tied together......

i just told my daddy a pic he sent me makes him look old and geeky not a good move was it?

CherryPop22 said:
i just told my daddy a pic he sent me makes him look old and geeky not a good move was it?

LOL, yeah, bad idea. I can imagine that going about as well as "no Mistress, those jeans don't make your ass look big, it looks big all on it's own"

Back