The Valiant (Closed but PM if interested)

Ellen whimpered as she ground her own pussy against Jenna's ass, watching her twin sister's face as she came again from the delicious and relentless grinding of the two slick, sweet cunts together.

God, she wanted a turn. But Vicki was going to be here for a while longer, so no rush on that. She wanted something else more. The longer haired twin gave her sibling's tits a hard squeeze, "Don't let up, Jen. Rub her cunt right back and make her cum!" She looked at Vicki and grinned, "I'll be right back, you just stay riiight there."

Ellen slid out from under Jenna, the other girl letting out a squawk and then a giggle as she toppled backwards, Vicki on top of her. The blond looked back to watch the teen open the door and stick her head out, listening keenly, and then slip our, still nude, into the hallway beyond.

Vicki raised her brows. She was bold, wasn't she? Oh, she hoped that Ellen did not wake up their parents. This...this would be pretty much impossible to explain. Though if she woke up Eric, and brought him back, that would be good.

Though she didn't know if she wanted to share him the first time. ...Or that she should be thinking about him in those terms.

Jenna reached up and caressed her shoulders, "God, Vicki, you're amazing. I thought El was the best, but you..."

Vicki giggled and rolled her hips, her coos joining Jenna's gasp as their sexes pressed together once more. "Practice, pretty girl. You'll both get there, though I like to think I'm naturally talented. And I'll make sure you're both very well practiced before I leave."

There was the sound of movement behind them and the door softly shutting. Since there were no cries of "What are you doing to my daughter" or "Jenna, what are you doing", it must be Ellen returning.

"God, you two are such hot sluts!" Ellen's voice came from just behind Vicki and a moment later, her hands slipped between the two sweaty, writhing bodies to pinch the puffy, stiff nipples of the blond's jugs. "You both need a good fucking....guests first, don't you think, Jen?"

Jenna's eyes twinkled as she looked up at Vicki with sudden understanding in her eyes. "Oh, yes! And second, I want a turn after you, El."

"What a-ahh, oh, thaaat's what you mean," Vicki responded as she felt something hard and cool nudge at her cunt. She looked over her shoulder at Ellen and saw a familiar set of straps and webbing buckled and fixed around the slender teen's waist; similar to her own, actually. Maybe they'd bought from the same company.

She felt Jenna squirming under her, the teen moving out from the trib position to lean against the head board of the bed, her legs still spread. The tomboyish twin licked her lips and then reached down to spread her lips and display her soaked little snatch, "El's going use that pretty pink pussy, Vicki, I want that hot mouth. Get up here and lick me, whore."

And they both seemed so shy when they came in! Vicki grinned and crawled forward on the bed, feeling Ellen getting on behind her. The blond moved to all fours, lifting her ass up and lowering her head to breathe in the scent of Jenna's pussy before she ran her tongue over the exposed pinkness and started to lick, drawing a staggering groan from the girl. It was a groan she mirrored a moment later as one of Ellen's hands grabbed her hips and held her before the teenager's strap-on cock sank easily and fully into Vicki's ready cunt.

~~~~~~~~~​

In the den, Will drew Lucy close to him, kissing her deeply. He had pulled the blanket he'd retrieved from the sofa in the living room around them both. He'd had to pause for a minute when getting it as he'd heard one of the girls moving in the hallway upstairs; must have been hitting the bathroom.

The Edelsons slept; passed out from frenzied passion and love making they'd not felt in years, the bed slightly askew, as was her normally pristine styled hair, the blanked kicked off of the bed and a sheet over them.

On the other side of the Woodsons from them, Carolyn Mishke moaned as her friend, roommate, and now lover Laurence Ginter entered her; her arms cradling him close, legs wrapping around him. His eyes were watching her as his cock slid home, studying the rapture on her face.

The neighborhood itself was full of furtive noises; from the woods, the spaces between houses, the houses themselves. Animals not even in season wildly humped one another in the yards, the park, and the patch of woodland.

In the homes, husbands and wives woke to sudden need as the mundane details of life, arguments, marital dissatisfaction were blown away by Vicki's unconscious released power and replaced only with awakened desire. Teens furiously pleasured themselves in their beds, minds filled with fantasies flirted with but never fully bloomed into passion.

Only younger children slept, and slept soundly. Not even the youngest infant or newborn woke or wailed to disturb the quiet sexual eruption of the neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~~​

She smiled, not that he could see it as her forehead was resting on his shoulder. Hearing him say it made her so hot; knowing that he'd never really make her beg for anything made it even better. "That's, hnn! That's right, stud," Leanne gasped, "I'd ask for it, beg for it if I had to, fucking do whatever you wanted to get your hard, hot dick whenever I wanted it."

Eric shivered, kissing up her neck before capturing her lips for another rough, passionate lip lock. God, she was so much hotter than he'd ever even imagined! "Heh, if it, fuck, was whenever you wanted, I'd always be buried in your gorgeous, sweet little body."

Leanne's hips bucked and her eyes went wide. Oh, God, really? Fucking fantastic! "Yes, always, always fucking me, taking me, oh, Eric, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Her fingers did their best to dig into his skin, her superhuman physique resisting a grip what would have raised red marks or even blood on a normal person. Her legs tightened; Eric amazing at the pressure she could exert, and her back arched, bending her to the point where he was almost worried, "GOD! DAMN FUCK! YES!"

Her tight cunt clenched down on him; squeezing hard as her voice rose, building to another string of shouted obscenity but strangling before it got there, the beautiful redhead hanging from him my her arms, her head back, mouth agape and eyes screwed shut.

If it hadn't felt so good and so much, he would have thought it was a dream. Leanne Valin had just had a screaming orgasm from having sex with him. He felt about twenty feet tall at that moment; and without his powers too. Eric didn't stop his movement, cradling the stunning, lithe young woman to him with one hand, the other supporting him on the bed, his hips continuing to drive his thick manhood deep into her and out again almost fully.

She lifted herself back up and one of her small hands grabbed his hair, tangling in the locks; she pulled hard and he let her jerk his head down and kiss him with brutal intensity. Her lips rested against his as she panted breathy words in between gasping breaths, "Cum. Want your load. In me. Now, God, cum, Eric!"

It was like her demanding it flipped a switch in him. His pleasure crowned and he felt a churning rush in his balls, groaning out as he buried himself in her. "All yours! Take every, nn, last drop!" His hips pumped still, though his member was sheathed in her, each motion accompanying a fresh burst of hot, thick, heavy cum in her waiting womb. "All yours," he gasped, "Leanne, in you."

"Yesss, fuck, inside, so hot and thick, I feel it," her voice was proud and gleeful, almost giddy. God, he felt so good and he was cumming so much! "Fill me up, paint my insides with it, all that creamy cum, love it sooo much..."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Hnn! Yes! Fucking take that dick, bitch!" There was the sound of flesh on flesh as Ellen gave Vicki's firm, sweet ass a slap. The brunette was pounding the two strapped to her into the blond hard, rocking her back and forth. Vicki's big tits swayed and bounced and her face bumped and mashed into Jenna's cunt, her tongue spearing into the girl with each push of her body. "God! I'm-guh! Can't...believe iiiit!"

The girl closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, her wail muffled as she creamed on the part of the two that was within her; cumming from fucking the busty, curvy girl who'd turned this night into even more than she'd dreamed it would be.

Vicki laughed into Jenna's cunt as Ellen flopped backwards onto the bed, the toy popping out of her. "Ohhh, Ellen creamed already? Mmm, baby, you gave me a good fucking...but couldn't make me cum." She pushed herself up to be able to look down to where the brunette was panting on the bed and wiggled her ass. "Want to try again?"

"No, it's my turn!" Jenna scissored her legs together as she rolled to the right, coming to her feet beside the bed. She grinned and leaned down to kiss her sister before starting to undo the straps of the sex toy. "I'm fucking you now, Vicki, you horny bitch. You better be ready!"

~~~~~~~~~​

"God, I really can feel it in me. So heavy and thick." Leanna laughed as she lay on her bed, her breathing more normal. Then she closed her eyes and let out a fluttering groan as Eric pulled out of her. "God...fuck, that was amazing."

"It was, and you are," he said, lying next to her and pulling her to him. Eric's cock was covered in their mingled juices; still hard and hungry. It rubbed against her and he flushed. "Uh, sorry about that. It, um, I-"

"Fuck, you're still hard? After that?" She opened her eyes and looked at him for a few stunned seconds. Then she beamed, "Where've you been all my life? You lay back, baby. Leanne wants to clean you up and taste that cock before you give me the next load." She grinned and licked her lips, "Though you'll be the biggest I've had there."

Holy shit. "There? You mean..."

"That's right," she cooed. "You're going to fuck my ass and fill both my holes tonight, baby."

Vicki smirked back at Jenna. "Bring it on, pretty. I can take whatever you can dish out!" The blond wiggled her ass at the brunette teenager before leaning her head forward and pressing her lips to Ellen's pussy as the girl spread her legs.

Jenna grinned. "Oh, someone's talking big," she cooed, rubbing the head of the cock, still wet with Vicki's pussy juices, against the curvaceous blond's slit again. "We'll have to see if she can back it up." Without waiting another second, she pressed forward and up, filling Vicki with one thrust. The feeling and force made all three of them moan, though Vicki's was lost in the hot wetness of Ellen's cunt.

There was a breathless moment as Jenna pulled out and shoved back in the first time. And then all three of them gasped, and they began fucking with a heat and frenzy that would have shocked them, if they'd been able to think.

~ ~ ~ ~​

The slick feeling of the lube and Lianne's eagerness made things a bit easier for Eric. He was able to slip inside of her ass with caution and care, and then held still as she gasped, feeling her ass spasm, clutching at the intruding member, trying to pull it in or push it out, one or the other. Finally, after an eternity of concentrated, amazing sensation, she breathed, "God, so big . . . please, Eric, move . . . fuck my ass!"

He licked his lips before nodded. "I'll go slow, at first." He didn't want to, though. He wanted to pound her tight hole, fuck her as hard and long as he could stand before he filled up her ass. But he knew that it could hurt her, so . . . he pushed forward slightly, just another half inch of his cock sliding inside of her, before pulling back.

Every thrust, a little more of his shaft pushed into her, until finally, his cock was fully embedded in her asshole. "Fucking hell, Lianne," he gasped. "Your ass . . . so tight, hot little hole for my dick!"

She let out a throaty laugh, tinged with lust. "Your cock's the biggest I've ever taken up it, Eric - I've never felt so stretched before!" She pushed her hips back at him. "Do it, god, fuck my nasty asshole!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

As Jenna and Vicki both came, they let out cries of pure pleasure, fingers clenching tightly. There was a moment when they both just trembled, and then Vicki laughed softly. "I haven't had a fuck like this in years," she said, a little weary and more than a little delighted.

Ellen smiled. "We've never had one like this. And it's pretty amazing," she said, reaching out and stroking the blond's cheek. "Well, are we ready to sleep?"

Vicki stood up, motioning for Jenna to take off the harness and the double-ended dildo. "Hardly. It's my turn to fuck you, and then we'll sleep." She grabbed the harness - it was almost identical to hers - and slipped it on. "Lay down on top of your sister, Jenna," she said, smacking the girl's ass. "I'm going to show you both how I do it."

They positioned themselves the way she asked, taking the opportunity to kiss each other, hands starting to fondle each others breasts. It was delicious, the sensation of their bodies together combined with the heady anticipation of the unknown.

And then Vicki pressed her "cock" against Jenna's pussy, thrusting in quickly. She could tell how wet the girl was, and filled her up quickly. "Ohhhh, fucking hell. Nice, hot little cunt," she cooed. A few long, slow thrusts, and Vicki pulled out, adjusting the angle of her hips to push into Ellen this time. Again, a few thrusts, and she pulled out, switching her focus back to Jenna.

It was going to take a while for them to cum like this, but that was the idea. The longer it took, the stronger it would be - and she intended their last orgasms of the night to be earth-shaking.

Her laughter and her begging sent a shiver up his spine and made his cock twitch inside of her. God, this was insane. He'd never been in someone like this, though he'd read about it online in the hopes of doing so someday. The reality was so much hotter, so much sexier, and felt so much better than he'd thought it would.

Her ass was a tight channel about him; more so than her pussy, clenching and squeezing him. She'd stretched and opened but still it felt like each motion, even the smallest, did so anew. And it was so wrong, so dirty, to be fucking her there, to see his cock emerging from and sinking into her sweet little ass.

Eric leaned down to kiss the back of her neck, holding himself fully sheathed in her, his tongue slithering over her earlobe and making her whimper happily, "Leanne, you feel fucking fantastic; your hot little ass spread for me. You're still so tight, gorgeous, are you sure...?"

She smiled again, he was a sweetheart, wasn't he? The redhead answered first in action, pushing her ass back against him and letting out a guttaral moan as his head shifted a bit deeper into her. "Yesss, fuck, I'm sure." It was a little uncomfortable but that's part of what she liked about anal; the mix of pleasure and discomfort. Fuck, it almost felt like he would split her and she loved it. "It's not my, mmnn, first time, stud. I know my limits and I know when I'm ready and I am SO ready for you to fuck my ass. God, please, baby, don't make me ask again."

Eric couldn't help but grin at that. God, she really wanted it, wanted him, that much. "I just don't want to-"

"I know," she interrupted. "It's okay. It's more than okay, fucking believe me on that."

"All right." He kissed the back of her neck again and then his eyes closed and he groaned out as he pulled his hips back and away from her; his long, thick pole sliding slowly and surely out of her stretched pink ring. More and more of him came free until the swell of his head was visible, then he reversed direction and sank back into her. "God! Fuck, Leanne, your ass is...fuck, it's incredible!"

"Ohhh, God, yes, yes, it is! Your dick in my ass is, hnn, fucking great!" She had her eyes closed, her expression beatific, awash in raw pleasure save for the slight quiver of pain at the corners of her eyes. "Come on, baby, give it to me now. I want it, I can take it!"

He shuddered, a hot hunger burning in his loins, "Oh, Leanne, girl. I know you can, and you're going," Eric slid out again, another long stroke but a bit faster, shoving himself back into her and making her squeal, "to take. It. All."

~~~~~~~~~​

Jenna whimpered into her sister's shoulder, her hands tangled in her twin's hair, "Ahh, fucking heeell!" She panted as Vicki thrust into her, the blond's hands gripping her slender, round hips and ramming in hard and fast again, and again, and again, and again, and pulling out. "Fuck! Ohh, don't stop, please? So close!"

Ellen then let out a cooing moan as Vicki sank into her; impaling the more lady like looking girl on the thick plastic toy. Ellen writhed as Vicki pumped into her, the heroine's hips moving in a steady, firm, brick pace as she fucked the teenager. "I haven't stopped, pretty," Vicki grinned, "And I won't, not until I've fucked both of you sweet little whores until you can't walk straight or sit down without thinking of my cock."

Ellen's back arched and she let out a long sigh of pleasure and frustration as Vicki's strap-on left her, "God...damn it! Ahh, I think I'm there already..."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Ahh, hnn, fucking, God, bull dicked fucker!" Leanna cried out as Eric sank into her again. She was slick with sweat, pushing back against him each time he plunged into her ass; spreading and filling her tight passage again and again. God! She felt so full! He was so deep in her; pushing up where she'd never been touched, never been violated before! "Fuck me, stud, fucking ram that pole of yours in me! Stretch me out and wreck my whore ass, you bastard!"

She had to get his e-mail. She had to know when he'd be back in the area again. Fuck!

Eric held her with one arm, looped around her waist and holding her up and to him as his hips drilled his rod into her with relentless, fierce care and need. His other hand was teasing her sopping pussy, fingering her clit as he reamed her rear. "Fucking right, you perfect little fuck slut," he answered her. Fuck, what gotten into him? "Going to fuck your ass wide open, leave you gaping and ready for any other dicks that come along! And you'd take them, and love them, but know all along that this cock is the only one that'll fill you all the fucking way!"

"Ahh, yes!" Leanne's flipped her hair over her shoulder, looking back at him, her eyes luminous as he pounded her ass. "Leave me spread and marked by your cock, only filled by you, stud! Fucked and taken and used!" Her whole body tensed and she she trembled from head to toe. Oh, God, oh, fucking hell! This way too? His hand on her clit was doing it, combined with everything else, sending her over! "Eriiic, God, fuck, FUCK! MY! ASS!"

She slapped back against him hard, her hands reaching up over and behind her head to grab his hair and tangle in it, gripping and pulling tight. Her ass seemed to quiver a bit but the fingers on her pussy felt a fresh rush of hot wetness pass below them, Leanna quaking as she came again on Eric's prick.

He moved the hand from her sex to cradle her to him, shifting to a kneeling position and holding her up vertically against him; his hips never ceasing in rocking his cock up into her tight yet yielding hole. "Cumming on my cock, you beautiful, wonderful, slut," he purred into her ear, "Making me feel so alive, so good."

"Are...good," she gasped. She wriggled on his thrusting rod, trying to drag breath back into her body, "Want you to...feel...better yet. Eric, cum...please," she whined. "Want to feel it. In me. Have you...your jizz..in both holes, please."

Eric grunted and pulled her down as he thrust up, pushing his cock further into her now than ever before, holding her close as his body stilled and tensed and then released. "Uhhh, fuck, Leanne," he groaned.

Her eyes went wide and dewy and she let herself lean back against him as she felt him throbbing in her and hot, thick, heavy semen pouring into her ass. "That's it, stud, ohhh, that's just what I wanted. Fuck. Give me every...last...drop, baby."

~~~~~~~~~​

Ellen shrieked before her sister kissed her, burying the noise with her lips and tongue. Both girls arms were about one another; their slender, lithe forms writhing and twitching on the bed as though a thousand volts coursed through them.

Vicki crowed as loud as she dared, grinning. The borrowed dildo was plunging in and out of Ellen's almost spurting sex and three fingers of her right hand were doing the same to Jenna, plundering both girls at once. "That's it, you slutty teen bitches! Cum! Cum on me like the dirty whores you are!"

The muffled screams of the two girls intensified and rose; a wailing, frantic hum as their eyes rolled back in their heads almost to just white. Both pussies trembled and squirted their passion over each other, over Vicki, and all over the sheets.

The blond smirked as the two teens quivered a final time and then went limp. Their kiss broke and they just lay there, tongues lolling out of their mouths, dazed, breathing but doing nothing more. "...And that, girls, is how Vicki does it." She gave Ellen's pussy and Jenna's ass a final slap and then pulled away and out of them, leaving them laying as if boneless on the bed.

God, now that was a good night's work. Vicki felt immensely proud and satisfied. They'd never forget this. She unbuckled the strap-on and paused to slip into the laundry hamper; not wanting it to collect dust under the bed. "Have to remember that tomorrow...and the sheets," she murmured.

The room also stank of sex; reeking of it, really, despite it being a lovely smell. Vicki sauntered over to the room's window and opened it; cooler air so different than the body heated inside flowing in. She did the same to the other window; with the ceiling fan it would set up a nice cross breeze and air the place out.

The twins had yet to stir when she returned to the bed. Vicki giggled, "I told you, girls, that you wouldn't be able to move." She slid into the bed alongside Jenna and hugged her and Ellen both before pulling the blanket that had fallen on the floor over them. If anyone looked in, it would look very sweet and cute and hopefully innocent. "Mmm. Good night."

"Gugh..."

"Nuhhnn..."

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric blinked. "Are you...I see." He was standing at the foot of Leanne's bed, his clothes having been thrust into his hands. The hero in training looked away for a moment, not wanting her to see the disappointment in his face.

"Sorry, Eric, I really am." Leanne had on a short robe of black silk and she was smiling but her eyes were a bit sad and wistful. "But...you can't stay." He did deserve to know why. "You're...you're a great guy." His expression at that was dubious and he opened his mouth to speak but she kept going, "And I know you don't think I know you well enough to say that, but...I can tell. God, and you really are a stud. Fuck. I've never, neeever came from being fucked in the ass before. And you're so sexy and you're kind," she sighed. "If you stayed the night, I think I'd fall in love with you. And I'd want you to stay."

She raised her eyes to his, "And you wouldn't."

Eric opened his mouth and then closed it. His studies at the Academy, what he could do with her powers, if he didn't see it all through...and Vicki...he'd never know if..."No." He said it so softly he wasn't sure she heard him. "No, I wouldn't."

She smiled. "So. Let's not do that to either of us, okay?" Leanne slid gingerly off the bed and walked to him, leaning up to kiss him lightly on the lips. "You've got my number and my e-mail. Keep in touch, and I'll do the same. When you're here, we'll play. But we both know that's all this can be, so let's not kid ourselves and make any emotional wounds."

Eric took a breath and then slowly nodded. "I don't know that I agree with that completely. But I won't ask you to change your mind."

"God, you really have to get out of here," she said with a laugh. The redhead giggled and threw herself back on the bed. "Give me one last show getting dressed and call yourself a cab, Eric baby. I'll see you next time you're in town, count on it."

Last edited:
The next morning was thankfully Saturday, so it didn't matter that the entire house didn't rouse themselves collectively until almost noon. It was the smell of pancakes that brought Eric downstairs, groggy with his hair standing out from his head at strange angles. The bacon roused the girls, who took the chance to dress before they staggered downstairs. The only one who looked remotely well-rested was Vicki, who bounced down the stairs with some semblance of perkiness.

They settled by turns at the table, Lucy and Will almost blushing every time they looked at each other. The three girls arranged themselves around Eric, one of the twins on either side of him, Vicki opposite him on the table.

Taking a few big bites of her breakfast, Vicki beamed at the group. "So. Did everyone have a good night?"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Later that day, the whole family had gone to the zoo. Vicki and Ellen had tromped off to look at the tigers - there had been two cubs born earlier in the year, and they wanted to see them. The parents went to sit in the shade, and Eric and Jenna were looking at the polar bears when the brunette turned to him, her eyes curious. "Hey, Eric?"

"What's up?" he asked, watching as one of the bears rolled over onto its back, one foot scratching idly at its neck.

"I was wondering. I mean, Ellen and I were wondering . . . do you like Vicki?" Jenna seemed to be fascinated by the ground at her feet.

He blinked. "Of course. I mean, I wouldn't have brought her here if I didn't."

She looked at him, eyes sharp. "Don't be obtuse, big brother. Obviously, you like her. Do you like her?"

"I don't . . . oh." He flushed, then looked back at the polar bear, studying the creature as it flopped back onto its belly. "I . . .why are you asking?"

Jenna raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm curious. You seem pretty interested in her, more than friendly." She leaned against the wall, a small smile teasing her lips. "I'm not blind - we saw how you were looking at her at the beach. And the ice cream parlor. And . . . well, everywhere."

There was a moment of silence, broken by the sound of small children running up to press their faces against the glass. "I . . . you shouldn't worry about it, Jenna." He shrugged and turned back to the bears. "It wouldn't matter anyway."

Reaching out, Jenna grabbed his shoulder gently. "It does matter. And I will worry about it. She's nice, Eric. And if you're interested in her, then . . . maybe you should do something about it. I think she likes you too."

"Eee! They are so cute!" Ellen and Vicki, as well as a cluster of kids and other were peering through the reinforced glass that made up one side of the den in the tiger enclosure. Among the straw were two house cat sized shapes covered in orange fur and black stripes; small not quite yet like a cat features closed in snoozing bliss as the tiger cubs slept oblivious or inured to the audience watching.

The two girls edged away slowly, having already been staring in cute hypnosis for several minutes. Their eyes stayed fixed to the tiny felines for as long as possible, holding out hope for another cute little movement or an adorable yawn.

Finally they broke free and turned away, both sighing happily. Ellen looked about them, the longer haired twin waiting until they were walking more or less alone before sidling up a bit closer to the buxom blonde, "Hey, Vicki?"

"Mm?" The older girl looked at her teen friend, "What's up, hon?"

"Um, well," Ellen flushed, "We never did say thank you or anything for last night, and it really was...wow, it was amazing."

Vicki was grinning broadly, "You thanked me plenty last night, you know, but you're welcome. Think you'd be willing to thank me more in the future?"

Ellen's blush deepened but she smiled, "You know it! When we're a little less sore, anyway." Her smile then faltered a little and she looked down, "Although...I am a little worried. Vicki, you and Eric, what's going on there?"

Vicki almost walked into a lamppost at that question. "What? What do you mean?" She got a firm mental grip on her power; least she release pheromones in her nervous state. With all these people and animals, that could be bad. "We're team mates, and we've become good friends."

Ellen gave the blond a look of mild annoyance, "You know what I mean. I've seen the way you look at him, and how he looks at you. If you like him, or you did, I mean, I don't want for us to have made it feel too weird for you to, um, you know. Be with him. If you want to." Ellen shook her head, "I mean, he's a great guy and you're so cool, and I'd hate to think you both would miss out on each other because you and Jenna and me-"

"Whoa, Ellen, take a breath." Vicki put an arm around the younger girl. "Whatever happens with me and Eric, what happened with us won't affect that, okay?" It was sweet, though it may be misplaced. She did like Eric...but she wasn't sure how he felt or...well. "Besides, I don't know that it's like that anyway. I mean, he hasn't made a move and I don't like to be the one who makes the first move, so..."

"Hmm." Ellen shook her head, "We may have to take steps then. But okay, I'm glad. I'd hate to have cock blocked him."

~~~~~~~~~​

"...Should we be seeing this?"

Eric blinked, glancing over at where his sisters were staring somewhat aghast at another enclosure. "Hm? What?"

They were at the primate area; it was one of the better ones in the country and there was a small colony of bonobos. Most of them were sitting around, one climbing up an obstacle in the enclosure, which is what Eric had been watching.

The girls, however, had seen one of the apes apparently giving another a blowjob.

"Oh," Eric said. He shrugged, "They're actually really advanced and human-like; having sex just for the fun of it, even trading it for goods and services."

"So..." Jenna blinked, pulling her eyes away from the primate porn with a shocked expression. "So, they're...sex monkeys?"

"Eww!" Ellen turned fully away.

"We've got drinks!" Will announced, returning with Lucy and Vicki, all bearing beverages. He then looked at the slightly grossed out twins. "You okay, girls?"

Vicki had walked over to Eric and handed him a drink, looking into the enclosure. "Huh. Somebody's having a good time."

"Hm?" Lucy looked as well. "Oh! That's...kind of cute."

"Eww, Mom," both twins exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~​

They trooped out of the primate area, the twins still blushing and Lucy smirking. Will held his wife's hand and leaned in to whisper something. She laughed and then pushed his shoulder with one hand, "You're a bad man, Will Woodson. But you're right."

Ellen looked back at her parents with a suspicious look. "What do you think they're talking about?"

Jenna shook her head, "El, I don't think we want to know."

Vicki shrugged, "I bet your Dad was just complimenting your Mom's technique compared to that, that's all." The twins and Eric looked at her in horror. "...What?"

"...I hate monkeys," Jenna muttered.

"Apes," Eric corrected absently. "And it's not their fault, you know."

"Shut up," Ellen answered.

~~~~~~~~~​

"It feels so funny!" Ellen giggled. They were in the reptile house and one of the zookeepers had one of the small constrictors out for people to look at and pet if they wanted. "But kind of nice too." She looked over her shoulder, "Jen, come on, touch it!"

"Ugh, no thanks. I'm fine over here." Jenna was standing across the room from the rest of the group, her arms crossed tightly across her chest.

Eric petted the small serpent. It was pleasant. He could even kind of understand having one for a pet now. One of these, anyway. "Why do I think that conversation has happened before?"

"Eric!" Lucy swatted her son with her program. "Don't talk about your sisters that way!"

"I meant at the petting zoo! Remember, they had that wombat there?" Eric had not meant that at all. He'd almost forgotten his parents were with them before he'd spoken.

Lucy looked unconvinced. Will just sighed and shook his head, "Come on, son. Let's get outside and get some air."

"So, for dinner tonight," Will said, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel of the station wagon, "mom and I were thinking we'd hit up that nice little Indian place downtown. I know you always liked that place, right, Eric?"

The young man looked up from his study of the passing scenery. "Oh, Ganesh's Garden? That place is great, yeah." He smiled at them. "Thanks for thinking of it."

Lucy reached back and patted his knee. "We're glad you're here, dear. It's so good to see how you've grown, and to meet one of your friends." She turned back to face front and rested a hand lightly on her husband's leg. "It's our pleasure."

Vicki perked up. "Indian? I don't know that I've ever had real Indian food."

"Well, this place," Jenna said, stretching her legs out a bit, "is great. I think you'll like it a lot."

~ ~ ~ ~​

The family and Vicki sat around a large table, covered with bowls of rice, curry, and other spiced, savory dishes, as well as several orders of naan and samosas. Vicki surveyed the whole spread while sipping eagerly at a mango lassi. Swallowing, she beamed at the others. "This stuff smells amazing!"

Eric took a deep breath, then grinned. "It really does." He reached out to grab the spoon in the nearest bowl of rice and scooped some onto his plate. "My recommendation is take some rice and a little of everything else at first, just to see what you like. Then take more." He glanced at the others, where Jenna and Ellen were eagerly picking samosas. "If there's any left."

"Hey!" cried twin voices.

Vicki grinned as she took a big spoonful of rice. "Don't worry - I'm sure they'll share with me if I ask nicely enough." she winked at the girls, who blushed and grinned back.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Settled at home, bellies full of food, the Woodsons and Vicki played a long game of Trivial Pursuit. Vicki did very well, except on the pop culture questions. Afterwards, they just sat and watched some television before Lucy and Will stood, stretched and headed up to their bed, telling the children, "Don't stay up too late, and we'll see you in the morning."

The others sat for half an hour, finishing up an episode of Eric's favorite show. He stood up and headed to bed, waving a sleepy goodnight to the girls. The twins, with the strange almost telepathy of twins, sat for a few moments, then stood in unison. "Well, Vicki, I think we'll head to bed," Jenna said, smiling at her. "But maybe tomorrow we can . . . go to bed together?"

The blond smiled at them, a little weariness on her face. "We'll see - you girls wore me out. It might take two days."

Eric lay stretched out on his bed, nude but not yet covered up, his hands tucked behind his head, looking up at the darkened ceiling. Today had been great. His parents were getting along well, really well, actually. They were more handsy with each other than he could really remember them ever being. Ellen and Jenna were good kids and Vicki fit right in.

So why did he feel melancholy?

It was Jenna confronting him about Vicki. It wasn't like he hadn't been thinking similar things but she'd made him face it. He did like Vicki, a lot. And it wasn't like how he felt about Kelly or Olivia or the pure physical lusts he'd felt for some of the others up there.

Which worried him. Would she want that?

He'd also caught other signs today. In the way Vicki and the twins were interacting that were...both very interesting and very disheartening. He was sure Vicki and his sisters had fooled around. Which was incredibly hot and also good. If it was Jenna and Ellen's first, he knew Vicki was a great lover. Well, not knew, but Kelly was sure.

But it also was one more large piece of evidence for her not being interested in him. So far, he knew she had relations with Kelly, Olivia, and now Ellen and Jenna. She's seen him rebuff any interested guy and she and Barricade had never been "that way" so...it was looking more and more like she was a lesbian.

So. What now? Do a "Chasing Amy" rip-off? Or be an adult and try to get over her?

He sighed and pulled the sheet over his body. Maybe he could dream up an answer.

~~~~~~~~~​

Far to the east, the night was deep and full in the Kentucky mountains. Ted blinked blearily as he sat up in bed, sleep still in his eyes as he peered out the window. "Coulda sworn...hm." He thought he'd seen a light in the barn. But looking out there now, it was dark. "Musta been dreaming..."

Out in the barn, Chien Po shivered as small, warm hands ran through the fur on his chest and then lower, gasping as his swelling manhood was tentatively caressed. "Ahh..." Feline eyes looked down on the girl with him, "Your touch is sweet. But still...are you sure?"

"I-I am," she answered. Hannah was Ted's first cousin and a college freshman. She was not quite chubby but her figure was curvy and ample, her hair a mousy brown, and the glasses she normally wore were folded on her clothes on a nearby hay bale. Her large breasts heaved in her bra as she tried not to seem nervous.

She'd been staying with her aunt and uncle when Ted and his guest had come for break. Neither man knew why she'd hung around with them so much until Chien Po had accidentally discovered her sketch book full of hentai furry drawings.

"I know this is what I want," she said, stroking the tiger man's long, proud cock. "Please, Chien Po. I want it, want you, to fuck me, please."

~~~~~~~~~​

It was morning in Sweden, the sun breaking over the cold, grey country; cool even in the summer. In the grey muck of the morning, a group of figures stalked silently through the streets of a mid-sized town.

"Is it here?" One of the men whispered, looking around. One of his hands fingered the handle of a knife barely visible under his coat.

"Two more down," another replied.

"Finally," another growled, "the blasphemer will pay for defaming our prophet and all the Western pigs will tremble."

Before the killers could go further, a wind suddenly kicked up and blew into their faces, their arms going up to shield them as it roared into a vicious gale, tearing at their clothes and making them stagger back. They cried out, trying to see what was happening, until one of them pointed upwards with a shout.

"You'll do no murder over a cartoon today," called a high, clear voice. Thunderbolt was diving down from above, her magnificent, busty body in the costume she wore at the Academy despite the chill. There were two additions however; a black mask covered part of her face and she had a short cape slung over one shoulder.

The men broke and ran in different directions. The Scandinavian beauty smiled and stood upright in the air, bringing her hands together. The dawn air was shattered by a crack of thunder as lightning shot from her gathered hands; a massive tongue of power that split into five jagged bolts, each one blasting one of the fleeing men and sending them to the ground twitching and smoking.

She landed on the sidewalk with a smile; hearing sirens approach. This would be another front page for her, another story on the news. Let the others "vacation," she was proving the world who the best was.

Last edited:
As Eric was starting to doze off, there was a soft knock on the door. He thought briefly about ignoring it, feigning sleep, but then sighed and called out, "Yeah?"

The door opened, and Jenna poked her head in. "Hey, Eric. Can Ellen and I talk to you for a minute?" She looked nervous, and he sat up a little, looking curious and, he hoped, suitably concerned.

"Of course," he said. "Come in, girls."

The twins filed in and sat on either side of the bed. They were in their pajamas, sweat shorts and tank tops that were so brief and snug it made him force himself to keep his eyes on their faces. And that was a problem in itself - he shouldn't have to make himself not think dirty thoughts about his little sisters. "What's up?"

The brunettes seemed uncomfortable, and finally Ellen cleared her throat. "Well, see, there's this boy, Eric. And we both like him, so we're not sure what to do."

He blinked. That was and wasn't what he'd expected. "Well," Eric said slowly, tucking the sheet more firmly around himself. "You two should see which of you he likes, I suppose. I mean, if he likes you both, that's one thing, but if he only is interested in one of you, that's another thing."

Jenna shook her head. "We're pretty sure he likes us both, and about the same. It's hard to tell - he's flirty with us both, but we can't be sure if we're just, you know, friends or what." She glanced at her sister. "We think we'll just tell him how we feel, what we want, and let him decide what to do."

"That's good," Eric said, a little confused. "But then why bother telling me about it?"

Ellen and Jenna looked at each other again. Then Jenna said slowly, "Eric, Ellen and I . . . we want you to have sex with us."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Oh, yes," Theta said, her hands working quickly and confidently to braid her hair, "Atalanta's very interested in you." She smiled at Silverbolt, who was sitting across the cafeteria table from her. "She thinks you are very interesting and . . ." her cheeks flushed a little, "well, I won't say it. She's interested."

Silverbolt stabbed a meatball and looked at it, considering for a long moment for him. "That's . . . amazing. Great, and amazing." He ate the meatball, looking at his new friend braiding her hair, and smiled. "You're pretty . . . ."

"Useful, yes." She tilted her head. "And pretty, as well. That was very sweet." She smiled barely at him. "And I wouldn't say the next thing - you know how that will end."

His cheeks colored with that bluish tarnish that meant he was blushing. "I - yeah. But it's okay that I thought it, right?"

"As long as that is all you do."

Ellen's words fell into dead silence. Eric was staring at her in shock; his expression a mixture of total disbelief, embarrassment, and restrained desire. After a few moments, he licked his lips, "El, Jen, I...I don't understand. You can't mean that."

Jenna looked at her sister and shook her head, her short brown hair shifting as she did so, "It's true." She was blushing, as were all three of them now. "Eric, we've kind of had a crush on our big brother for a few years now."

Ellen nodded, "Yeah, you're so kind to us, even when we were brats, and you always helped us with school or when those cheerleaders were bullying us; you were the one who was always there."

"And you were cute," Jenna giggled. "We used to spy on you, you know, getting out of the shower or when you were getting ready for bed at night."

Eric's incredulous expression had grown further though it was not the only thing. Against his will, his maleness was beginning to tent the sheet pulled over his lower body. "What? I don't...why? When?"

The twins crawled onto the bed and closer to their brother. Jenna spoke up, "Well, the physical attraction's been there a while. You were a hottie before your super upgrade, brother mine. But then...do you remember when Mom and Dad had the 'birds and bees' talk and we kind of ran out of the house in embarrassment?"

He nodded numbly. He'd gone after them, talked to them about it a little more, they'd been fifteen.

Jenna went on, "Well, you said that the thing to remember about sex was that it was good in nature but that it should be something you did with people you cared about; to show that you loved them. And that...that really stuck with us."

Ellen picked up, "We've kind of made that the core of our sexual identity, you could say. That sex is about sharing affection with people you love." She licked her lips, "And Jenna and I love each other most so...it started there. And after that, well, we love you too. And we want to show you that."

Eric blinked, still not sure if he could be hearing this right. He must have fallen asleep. This was one fucked up and hot dream. What was wrong with his head? "I love you both too, and you are gorgeous, but we're siblings, girls, we can't...the danger-"

Ellen held up a hand, "Hey, we know. Cousins shouldn't marry. We're not looking to have kids with you, big brother."

Jenna smiled, "Or have an on-going relationship or be your girlfriends. We just want to be with you and love you." Her blush grew, "And we...we want you to, um, be our, you know...our first boy."

His more feminine looking sister reached out and poked at bulge in the sheet, making his suck in a breath, "You think of us sexually too, Eric. Don't lie. I could tell you got half a stock when we were hugging on you when you first got here."

It was his turn to blush deeper than ever. "Girls...I don't know what to say." God, he was a fucked up pervert. He wanted them. He knew it. But what would be the fallout? If anyone knew...if Vicki knew...

"No one'll ever know," Jenna said, as if reading his mind. "Mom and Dad had a few drinks and they're konked out. Vicki's a really sound sleeper and we'll alll be quiet. It'll never go any further than the three of us."

"Just this once," Ellen added, "we want to have you once, Eric, and for our first. It'll never happen again, but this...oh, we want it. We want you, so much. Please?"

"Please, Eric," Jenna looked at him.

Eric looked down and felt his resolve weakening. This wasn't right. It was incredibly sexy and he wanted it but it wasn't right.

The twins were both on either side of him now as he was sitting upright. Jenna leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she pulled away, Ellen did the same thing. "It's okay," she whispered. "We won't regret it; we'll remember it and treasure it our whole lives."

Eric took a deep breath and then slipped an arm around each slender, barely legal beauty on either side of him. He smiled and shook his head slowly, "I can never say no to both of you at once." The twins giggled as he pulled them to him, tilting his head to kiss first Ellen and then Jenna with a sweet, tender press of his lips.

The girls were delighted - they had only half-expected their brother to go for it. But this . . . his kisses were sweet and warm, and they tasted like more. Jenna smiled at her sister triumphantly and leaned into Eric again, wrapping her arms around his chest and back. She whispered in his ear, "We're so happy, big brother. And we can't wait to see what you've got for us." One of her hands trailed down his chest and to the growing bulge beneath the sheet.

Her hand met Ellen's on the way, and together their hands wrapped around Eric's hard, hot cock through the bedsheet. His breath hissed through his teeth as his teenage sisters touched him, and Eric's fingers tightened momentarily on their waists. "Oh, hell," Eric breathed, his eyes fluttering shut. "Girls, god . . . that's so good, so wrong!"

Ellen's mouth quirked into a grin as she said, "But we all like it so much!" and leaned in to kiss and suck on his neck. He moaned, and she laughed softly against his neck. "Oh, Eric," his little sister breathed, "we've wanted this for so long." Together, her hand and Jenna's hand started to stroke his cock through the sheet.

Eric made a sound that was half moan, half whimper, and turned to kiss Jenna. Her lips met his eagerly, mouths opening to let their tongues touch and wrestle together. Both of them seemed to melt against him, even as their hands explored his cock with abandon. The kiss broke at last, and the hands on his back moved downward as well, reaching down to grope his ass. "Mmmm, Eric," Jenna cooed, "I do love being close to my big brother again."

Eric groaned softly as the girls' hands pumped his member through the thin material of the sheet. God, that felt good! The fact that it was also sinful as hell only made it better! "Closer than we've ever been," he agreed with Jenna. He then pulled Ellen to him hard and gave her a deep, fervent kiss, making her squeal against his lips. He broke the liplock and smiled, "To think I thought we had a good relationship before."

"It's about to get great," Jenna smirked. She'd seen cocks on the Internet and a few in real life but none of them seemed to compare to her brother's as she fondled him through the fabric. There was a dark spot at the apex that was growing; his pre wetting the bedding. "I want to feel it for real," she said and the two girls gave his shaft a squeeze, making him gasp, before pulling away from him and off the bed.

Eric smiled, "All right, imps, but I want to get a chance to feel you both too. Time for you to strip for big brother." Fuck, that was dirty. He pulled the sheet off of himself and kept pulling, letting it fall alongside the bed.

"Oh, brother IS big," Jenna cooed. Both sisters' eyes were traveling over his body now. He was beautiful; his body well defined and shaped muscle, strong but not losing grace or agility as it bulged and moved. His cock stood up proudly, hard, large, and thick, and his heavy sack was clean shaven. "Oh, no hair too? Kinkier than I thought, Eric."

Ellen smiled, "He is about to fuck his little sisters, Jen. A little kinkiness should be a big shock." She winked at Eric and then flipped her tank top up and off her body, keeping her arms up over her head and arching her back, "Is this better, big brother?"

Her tits were pert and perky, neither large nor small, deliciously round. Eric reached down to stroke his cock with one hand, "Much better, El. God, you girls really have grown up."

Jenna stripped her own top off, her high tits jiggling a bit as she did a little hop and giggled, "Glad you finally noticed." She turned around and wiggled her ass at him before bending over and pulling her shorts of to expose a taut, sweet bubble butt that looked like you could bounce quarters off of it.

"And then some," he agreed. "You're both beautiful and so fucking hot..." Ellen slipped her shorts off too but stayed facing him to let him see the glistening lips of her pretty pink pussy. "Fuck...you both need to get back in this bed right now."

They both giggled and crawled onto the mattress on either side of Eric, their brother grabbing them and pulling them close. He kissed Ellen and then Jenna, the twins kissing one another then, Eric's head going back in a moan as their soft, warm, small hands grabbed hold of his cock for real and began to feel and stroke him. His own hands wandered their bodies to squeeze those hot little asses and then slip beneath to run his fingers over each of their damp, hot slits.

His questing fingers were rewarded with sharp, breathy gasps from both of them, their hands tightening for a moment around his cock. He moaned at that as well, twitching his fingers a little as they stroked over each pretty little slit. "Mmm, both of you so wet already," he breathed.

Ellen giggled a little. "Of course, silly. We've finally got the boy of our dreams naked in bed, why wouldn't we be?" She bit her lower lip as she looked at the hot, stiff prick enveloped by her and her sister's hands. "Jen, how are . . . I mean, there are two of us, and just one amazing cock. Which of us goes first?"

There was a moment of silence, and then Jenna's face brightened. "Whichever of us cums first has to wait!" She grinned. "I know what I'm going to win," she sing-songed, pressing herself closer to Eric, then gasped as his fingers toyed with her opening.

"Oh?" he asked teasingly. "Is Ellen a fast cum?" Eric asked, turning to kiss Ellen deeply.

Jenna smirked. "She always cums first - always!" Her free hand flicked his nipple lightly, and she giggled a little at the sound of his breath hissing through his teeth. "But we'll have to see if we can get you to cum first, big brother," she said, her fingers moving quickly to tease his balls before moving back to his shaft.

Eric couldn't help but smirk a bit at Jenna, "If you want me to cum first, little sister, you'll need to use more than your hand." Girls had stroked him before but never to climax; hell, before going to the Academy he'd never had an orgasm from oral either. "Maybe you should put that sassy mouth to work instead."

"N-no way," Ellen gasped. The longer haired twin's face was flushed and she was breathing a bit heavy, her pert, sweet tits heaving. Jenna hadn't been kidding about her being an easy cum. "You're not getting to just taste his cock first like that!"

Jenna stuck out her tongue at her twin, "Nyah! Says who?"

"Says...this!" Ellen then lunged forward and pressed her chest against Eric's, mashing her breasts to his strong, hard chest. Her mouth made a perfect "O" before she closed it around Jenna's nipple and cooed, sucking and licking at her sister's teat.

Eric laughed, shifting to probe each girl's entrance with a fingertip even as his slit slickened fingers slipped past their labia in a hunt for the girls' clits. "Looks like she's determined to win this one."

"Huhhn! B-by cheating," Jenna gasped. "God, El, you greedy, uhh, slut!"

Ellen may have answered that they hadn't set any rules so she couldn't cheat or that all was fair in love and war but whatever she said was muffled by Jenna's pert tit and lost to the plush flesh. She did however more her other hand to grab her twin's unattended nipple and start to rub and pinch it.

Eric chuckled as Jenna moaned, her cheeks flushing as well, a shudder running through the nubile young sexpot. "She's evening the field. You like it, don't you, Jen? Ellen sucking your tits, big brother's fingers teasing your tight teen slit?" He wasn't sure if he was going to much with the dirty talk too fast but they'd seemed to like it earlier, and God knows he loved it.

"Uhh huh," she whimpered, her eyes closing for a few moments as she savored the sinful feeling of the two people she most loved touching and pleasing her. "Love it, want more, want your hands, your mouths, her cunt, your cock..."

He groaned along with her then, the attention of the teenage twins' hands pumping a thick dollop of pre-cum from his cock and then slathering him with the slick fluid. "Fuck, girls! Hard to believe you've never handled a dick before."

Jenna's eyes opened a hair and she smirked, stifling a moan, "Oh, we-hhn! We've handled a few, just never been fucked, big brother. Our pussies have been, nnn, reserved just for you."

A few? How many was a few? He closed his eyes and licked his lips as Jenna moved her other hand to fondle his balls. Fuck it, it didn't matter. "And I always thought you were, ahh, such good girls. You've been so bad! Fucking each other, stroking strange dicks-"

"And sucking them," Jenna's smirk grew as her words made Eric's cock throb in the twins' hands.

"Sucking them too, God, dirty little girls..."

Jenna nodded, "Oh, and don't forget fucking Vicki. Your pretty blond classmate, big brother, she and we fucked each other senseless a few nights ago." His cock twitched and a fresh gush of pre flowed from him, "Ohhh, you like us and your dream girl licking and groping?" She almost mentioned the strap-on but held back; that would be Vicki's surprise if he ever got the guts up to go for it.

"God damn." Eric felt like his cock was trying to get harder and bigger, almost bursting the skin to do it. The mental images of the girls and Vicki, though he also felt a faint pang in his heart over it too...it made it look like she was a lesbian even more, though what the girls had said at the zoo...

"Pay attention, big brother." He jerked a bit as Jenna gave his cock a slap. Not that she probably could have hurt him but it was a sensitive area and a surprise. "You can dream about that later," his sister teased, "you've got two hot teen sluts right here."

"Mm, I do," he answered. He leaned over to kiss her and then the top of Ellen's head as she sucked with determination at Jenna's tit. "Time for you both to taste big brother's dick." He moved his hands from their cunts just enough to give them a light rap, making both girls squeal and jump. "Get down there and get me good and wet with those nasty mouths while I see which of you gets rammed full of cock first."

"Mm! I'd never imagine you talking like this," Ellen said with a smile as she lifted her face from her twin's chest. "You're such a boy scout all the time...it's a nice surprise."

They disengaged for a few moments while they pushed all the pillows and the sheet and the comforter behind Eric and he slid back as far up the bed as he could, leaning back against the soft pile with his head against the top of the head board. The twins slipped back on, once more on either side of him, lying on their sides facing Eric. Each lifted a shapely, smooth leg and rested it on the headboard, giving him access to slick, hairless teenage slits that were already gleaming with wetness.

He ran a hand down the raised legs, his eyes moving from one to the other and back again, "God, girls, I said it already but you two really have grown up so sexy and gorgeous."

They giggled and shifted to press their chests against his hips, drawing a sighing moan from him. Jenna looked back, "And you've got us all to yourself, big brother."

"You'll be the first man to fuck us," Ellen continued with a grin, "to claim our bodies with your cock, to make you always part of us." Then she leaned down and breathed in the scent of his cock, "But first-"

"-We get," Jenna moved to the other side, her breath warm on his length, "to taste you."

The twins moved as one to lift their heads up and kiss the crown of his rod; their warm, soft lips pressing lovingly to the bulbous bulge. Eric gasped and the twins' lips curved in a pair of sweet, sultry smiles before they moved downward, kissing and mouthing his cock between them, their lips brushing now and then.

Eric groaned, his head back for a few moments, each hand kneading one of the girls' thighs. "Fuck...that's good, so good, little sisters. Kiss and lick big brother's cock, get him ready for you." He lifted his head and slid his hands down their thighs to press into their hot, soaked sexes, causing both of them to whimper into his rod. Watching them as they moved back up his dick, bathing it with their tongues now, he stroked their slits with his fingers for a few moments before rotating his hands and sliding his middle finger into the tight channels up to the first knuckle.

Both girls buried their heads against him, muffling cries with his body. The young sizemorph smiled and licked his lips; damn, they were both so slick and so tight! He started to pump his fingers in and out, pushing a sliver more flesh into them with each motion. At the same time, his thumbs slid upwards and found their hoods, slipping beneath to start to tap the swollen pearls of their clits with the same rhythm.

The girls' writhed on the bed, lifting their heads and moaning, hands clutching at the sheets. "Fuck, big brother knows how to touch a girl," Jenna gasped.

Ellen licked up Eric's cock and then pressed her cheek against it, rubbing his dick on her pretty face and smearing it with pre-cum and saliva. "Oh, yes, yesss, finger us, make J-Jenna cream so I can have you first!"

Jenna shook her head, "No way you'll beat me, El! You're, nn, such an easy cum! Eric'll have you, uhh, screaming in no time."

Eric chuckled, "You'll both scream, girls, believe me." He suspected Jenna was right; Ellen was panting and heaving against him more than her twin but he wanted them both to cum, both to feel joy. The twins began to lick his dick; pink, wet tongues sliding up and around and over it, their hot breathy pants and moans teasing the wet pillar.

The three of them moved together; Eric's hands fingering the twins to a frenzy and their eager tongues bathing and worshiping his rigid manhood. Their young voices rose in gasps and whines more quickly, their pert tits heaving against his hips as their pleasure waxed with his relentless finger fucking of their sweet holes. Jenna's mouth was open, her eyes closed, as she felt her brother's finger push into her over and over. Ellen watched her, her breathing faster than her sister's, her cheeks more flushed. "Cum, Jen, do it, squirt all over him," she urged.

"Yo-you first!"

"No! I want him first," Ellen whimpered and then lunged, Eric's cock slipping between her pert teen tits as she grabbed hold of her sister's nipples, one in each hand, twisting them. Jenna howled and her mouth opened wider before she clamped a hand over it, her body quivering, eyes screwing shut as her pussy clenched down on Eric's finger and a rush of her hot, streaming girl cum washed over it and trickled onto his hand. Ellen them buried her face against her sister's shoulder and wailed into it, the sound muffled, as she too creamed on her brother's finger.

Eric grinned and pulled his fingers out...only to plunge them back in three beats later, along with the ring fingers. The twins shook and squealed, holding each other as he finger fucked them faster this time, not giving them a moment's pause, driving them to another climax within half a minute, both girls muting their cries with a tongue twining kiss.

He pulled his fingers out and the girls collapsed, taking deep gulps of air, Ellen draped across him and Jenna lying beside him. Eric licked the fingers of his right hand, then the left, "Mmm, taste as sweet as you look, little sisters."

"W...whey...we know," Jenna answered after a moment. She grinned at him before turning a mock glare on her sister, "Yuh-you dirty cheating tramp! If I'd...known you wanted to be first that bad...we wouldn't have...had the contest."

Ellen giggled weakly. "What..**** would that have been?" She was blushing as she said it, "But...I...I really want to be the first with big brother and...I wanted to make you cum first for a change!"

Their older sibling smiled, "God, you two are so cute. It's almost enough to make me feel bad about fucking you." The twins both gave him sudden indignant looks and he laughed, "I said almost. Because girls...damn. Just damn."

The twins shared a happy smirk and Ellen then wriggled, making Eric groan as her soft tits shifted against his member. "And the best is yet to come, big brother."

"A few times, if you've got it in you," Jenna quipped.

"Oh, when I'm done, you'll-" Eric suddenly blinked. "Girls, are you on the pill?"

"Yes," they chorused, "And we get a shot last month too."

"Good. Because you're both going to be so full of big brother's cum that you'd be bred for sure." He slid a gentle hand up and around their thighs before giving each ass a light slap. They yelped and then both rolled over, pulling their lifted legs down and wiggling their asses. He grinned and then looked at Ellen, "You won, El. I want your first cock to be all you could ask for. How do you want it?"

Last edited:
Ellen bit her lower lip, eying the still-half-hard cock in front of her. Her hands rubbed over her thighs a little nervously as the other two waited for her response. Finally, she took a deep breath, then laughed a little. "It's a sort of big decision, isn't it? But I know . . . I know I want to be able to look into your eyes while you fuck me," she said. "So that means it should either be missionary, or with me on top."

Eric nodded, his cock twitching as she spoke. It was unbelievable to hear his sweet, beautiful sister talking about the two of them fucking. Especially while she was standing there naked. So hot, amazingly so.

Slipping over to her sister, Jenna wrapped an arm around Ellen's waist. "Whichever you don't pick, El, I will. That way, we'll both know what the other position looks like." She grinned and kissed Ellen's neck. "It'll be so hot either way, watching you, knowing that's what I'd look like. What I will look like."

Ellen licked her lips. "In that case, I want you to fuck me missionary style - I want to watch Jen's tits bounce as she rides you, big brother." She kissed Jenna's shoulder, then stepped forward to stretch out on the bed, grabbing Eric's hand as she passed him. "Please, Eric. Fuck me."

There was a moment of silence, as Eric studied the pretty, nude brunette on his bed, his cock now at full hardness. "God. It will be an honor, a fucking orgiastic pleasure, to fuck you, little sister." There was something inherently primal and attractive about having a naked girl spread her legs for you. Even more so when that girl was your barely-legal sister. Eric turned slightly, motioning to Jenna to come closer as he climbed onto the bed.

Smiling encouragingly at Ellen, Eric put his hands on either side of her hips, kissing lightly on the flat surface of her stomach. She shivered, one hand sliding up to touch his hair, brushing against it lightly as he kissed his way up her body. When Eric made his way to her breasts, his lips trailed over her skin to each plush mound, teasing around them one by on ebefore moving up to her nipples.

"Mmmmmm, god, that looks amazing," Jenna breathed, sitting down on Eric's desk chair, legs spread, as she watched the two of them. One hand slipped between her legs, stroking the wet slit there as her other hand began to grope her breasts.

Ellen nodded, her eyes half-closed. "It feels even better - your mouth is so hot and wet, feels amazing, Eric!" Her legs shifted a little, rubbing against his more for the sensation than anything else. As he kissed up her breasts to her neck, she gasped lightly. His cock brushed against her, and she stiffened, her fingers clenching lightly in his hair for a moment.

One of Eric's hands broke away from supporting him to slip between her legs, stroking her pussy gently. She stiffened again, trembling slightly as he began to tease her body with his hands and mouth, groaning softly every time his cock rubbed against her. Before long, Ellen was grinding down on his hand, trying to get something, anything, that would let her reach an orgasm - Eric was being careful to excite her without letting her cum, teasing her body with delight.

Just as she got close to an orgasm, he stopped completely, letting her gasp for a moment before reaching down to guide her other hand to his cock. They both hissed as she touched it, and he whispered softly, "Guide me in, El. Show me where you want my cock."

Her fingers wiggled slightly around his cock, then she moved slightly, pulling him towards her pussy gently. When the head of Eric's cock touched her pussy, they both gasped again, and it took a moment for her to guide the head to her entrance. As his hardness pressed against her opening, she bit her lip again. "God, please, Eric. Please, do it. Fuck me!"

"Fuck, anything you want, little sister!" He moaned and pressed forward a little, feeling her body spread open for him. Once the head of his cock was inside, he paused a moment, letting her get used to the feeling, and trying to restrain himself. "God, it's so hot and tight and wet!" Eric's hands went to grip her hips lightly, and he looked down at her, wonder and love and lust on his face. "Damn, Ellen, feels like heaven!"

She arched her back as the head slipped into her slick, tight tunnel, her eyes going wide before crushing shut. "Oh, oh, ohhh, fuck," she whimpered. Ellen's hands grabbed his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin, and the teenage beauty gasped for breath. "God, Jen, you wouldn't believe it!" Her eyes opened and she looked up at her brother, "More. Please, I want more, I want all of you, big, fucking big, brother!"

Eric leaned down to kiss her neck, "Anything you want, little sister," he whispered. Then he groaned, her yelp mingling with it, as he pushed his hips forward with careful and deliberate slowness to sink more and more of his thickness into her wet and willing body. "God, so good, El."

She didn't answer, not in words, but she pressed her face to his shoulder and squealed, her heels hammering on the mattress and her toes curling. He sucked in a shocked breath as he felt her tight walls contract and clutch at him; she was cumming!

"She cums so easy," Jenna giggled, "God, you both look so hot." Two fingers were buried in her pussy, pushed in all the way with the same pace as Eric was using on her twin, her other hand pinching and tugging first one nipple and then the other.

Eric rocked his hips forward and Ellen shuddered against him, letting out a soft little whine and then a long, happy moan. She kissed his shoulder and lay back down, her eyes glazed, "Is...is that...?"

"You took it all, El," he answered. "Big brother's whole cock is in your slutty little snatch."

"Hnn," she wriggled and nibbled her lower lip, "Fuck, I feel so full. It's so hot and alive in me; throbbing and real...so much better than our toys." Ellen took a breath and looked up at Eric for a few moments before she gave a nod.

The breath hissed from them both as his hips drew back and slid inch after thick inch of pussy slicked cock from her sex. He pulled back until only the head was still within her and then sank back in again, "Ahh, Ellen! So fucking good, baby sis!" She gasped and nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Eric began to move and fuck her with long strokes, each one increasing slightly in speed and force. Again and again and again he pierced to her core, minutes passing drenched in sweat and measured in frantic breaths.

"God," Jenna gasped. Three fingers pounded her pussy now as she stared at her brother spearing her mirror image over and over on his cock. "Fuck her, big brother. Give it to her good."

"Give it to me," Ellen echoed in a lust drenched voice, "give your baby sister the best fuck of her life."

Eric thrust into her hard and brought a shrill, happy cry from her. He started to pull her back into him as he drilled into her young body, the slap of their flesh blending with the squishing smack of her sex being spread and filled by him over and over and over again. "How's your first cock, sis?"

"Ah! Ahh, fuck, it's great!" Ellen cleaved to him as hard as she could, arms wrapped about his shoulders, legs lashing out to lock around his waist, "Feels so good, Eric, love this feeling, love big brother ramming my brains out!" She bounced with each thrust, sliding up his body a few inches before coming back down. Her nipples felt like they could cut his skin as they lanced up and down. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Eric! Guh-gonna...you-you've got to-"

"I will, I promise, El baby," he could feel it already building; her tightness, her lust and desire for him, the sensual sin of her age, the incest, it was all pushing him over the edge far faster than he anticipated. He lifted his ass up, changing his angle to drive in deeper still and she started to shriek before she bit down on his shoulder to muffle the sound. Her pussy spasmed and clenched and he felt a spatter of liquid on his thighs. "Ah, El! Ellen, baby sis, fuck!"

His cock began to pulse and he groaned as pleasure washed over and through him, feeling his hot, thick, sticky load fire into his sister's teen pussy, pushed deep by his thrusts into her womb. His hips bucked again and again and again and again, each time spurts of incestuous jizz shooting from him to plaster and pollute her insides.

Ellen hung from him for a few moments and then let out a soft, sighing moan and let her legs unbind, thumping down onto the mattress. "Oh...oh, I can feel his cum in me, Jen," she cooed. "It's the best...oh, best feeling ever." She nuzzled her cheek against his as Eric moved his hands from her hips to hold himself up, "Thank you, big brother...I..."

"I know," he answered. "Me too."

"God damn." Jenna was by the bed now, though the fingers of her right hand were still busy in her pussy. "El, stop being adorable and roll onto the floor or something, I need some of that dick now!"

"Such a brat," Ellen rolled her eyes.

Ellen grinned at her sister as she hopped up from the bed. She even leaned over and grabbed the comforter that was on it, flipping it over. "There you go, Eric," she said sweetly, looking back at him. "This way, you won't have to lay in the wet spot." Ellen looked down at the blanket, and made a face. "Well, as much of one, anyway." She stepped away from the bed, letting Jenna get closer to it.

Eric moved a little closer to the girls, feeling his cock stir, as unlikely as that seemed given the number of times he'd already cum tonight. But apparently, the rumor of superhuman super-stamina wasn't just a rumor - he'd thought his time with Hotshot had been a fluke, driven by frustration and a long time without, but apparently not. One hand reached out to pull Jenna into him, kissing her firmly on the neck before smacking her ass lightly. "Let me get on the bed, little sister, and you'll get the ride of your life."

She bit her lower lip, nodding slightly, and watched as he climbed onto the bed. Her eyes traveled over his body, and Jenna smiled almost involuntarily. "I . . . god, we've both waited so long for this. I can't believe it's really happening."

Ellen put a hand on her sister's shoulder, rubbing gently before she wrapped her arms around her double. "It's okay," she whispered, resting her cheek against Jenna's hair. "It really does feel amazing. And it's Eric. He won't hurt you, love." She knew what the hesitation was from - her bold, demanding sister was frightened. It made sense, but . . . there was no way Jenna was going to miss out on this. No freaking way.

Eric smiled at the two girls, his hand stroking his cock to full hardness again. "That's right, Jen. Come on, let me show you what it's like." He pushed himself up on one elbow, giving her an encouraging look, filled with love and hunger.

Jenna took a deep breath and nodded, her courage returning with their encouragement. "It's just . . . you know, been so long in coming, and . . . but I want this so bad." She moved away, gently disengaging from Ellen, to climb onto the bed next to Eric, pressing firmly against his side as she slid her hand down to his cock, helping get him hard again before it was time for her to ride his cock.

It was almost funny how hesitant and shy she was; Jenna was always so brash and ballsy most of the time. But he didn't dream of laughing or teasing her about it. Not now, anyway. This was too sensitive, too personal, too caring a thing.

Eric groaned as his sister's small, warm hand wrapped around and then pumped his cock; his manhood immediately stiffening dramatically. "Uhh, Jenna, you're a natural with a dick. Just your touch feels great."

She blushed a little but looked pleased. But there was still that little fear around the corner of her eyes. "It...it feels bigger than it did before..."

He was silent a moment and then nodded, "You're making it big, little sister. You're so sexy and your hand feels that good. But...I think we can both do better than this to get ready."

Jenna tilted her head to one side and blinked, "What do you mean?"

Her brother licked his lips, "Come up here and straddle my face, Jen baby. I want to taste your pretty little pussy and get you good and ready for that stiff cock." It throbbed in her grasp as he spoke. "Sit facing it and keep using those soft hands on it...or your mouth, if you want." She blinked again and he gave her a bemused look, "I can tell you're nervous, Jen. I'm not going to turn into some brutal rape guy and make you ride my dick when you're clearly not ready. So, come and let big brother have a taste of you."

Ellen, who was licking clean fingers that just been at her own pussy, moved up behind her twin and gave her a nudge, "Go on, Jen. You'll feel like a total jackass if you don't go through with it, you know. He'll loosen you up a little and that'll-"

Jenna flushed deeper, "All right! Just...stop saying stuff like that. It's not that I'm scared or anything!" Then she groaned, "God, I sound like a tsundere girl." She gave Eric's cock a squeeze, a trace of her former confident grin gracing her lips, and then crawled up to the head of the bed. "Do a good job, big brother, get me ready for you."

Eric chuckled as she swung around and lifted one leg up and over to the other side of him; her body lowered and his view of the world was cut off by her pretty, pink, teen pussy. It was a pretty good trade-off. He leaned up and kissed her sex; a sweet, long, lingering embrace of his lips. Then parted them and frenched her cunt, his warm, wet, wriggling tongue pushing into her tightness.

His sister moaned, her eyes fluttering as she was perched atop him. "Ohhh, that's...that's a good start." She smiled and leaned down, laying on his chest and feeling her small, pert tits pillow and rub against his stomach. His cock was in front of her face and she reached around, cradling his balls with one hand and then letting her own pink tongue slip out to lick him from his base to the very crown of his meat.

He shivered and moaned into her pussy, even as his tongue moved inside her to roll over her walls and taste her as fully as he could. His tongue curled up in search of her g-spot and he felt her tense and then let out a happy sighing gasp. His hands moved to cup and fondle the firm cheeks of her ass as he licked and worshiped her sex, squeezing and massaging.

Then it was his turn to groan as something wet and warm suddenly engulfed the head of his dick. Jenna's lips quirked into as much of a smile as they could while sealed around his girth at the base of his crown. Her eyes half closed as she sucked on just that part of him, her free hand now stroking and working his shaft.

The bed shifted and creaked faintly as Ellen got onto it also, on the left side of Eric and leaned down over her sister. She didn't speak but just started to kiss and caress her twin's shoulders, the back of her neck, down her spine. The short haired girl pressed herself down against her double, using her tits to massage and tease her muscles.

Jenna pulled her head off of Eric's dick to moan, "Ahh, ohh, both of you, I'm, mmm, a lucky girl." She pressed the bulbous head of Eric's manhood to her cheek and rubbed against it. "God, feels good, big brother, sis. Get me, hnn, good and ready, wet, hot, opened for big brother to sin and fuck my incestuous little slit."

Eric chuckled; it sounded like Jenna was getting her confidence back. He slid his tongue out of her vagina and set to exploring the rest of her sex, feeling every nook and cranny with the senstive, thick muscle. She jerked on top of him and let out a soft yelp as he grazed her clit and he smiled. Then he pressed his lips around the sensitive nub and began to rub the tip of his tongue over it. Again and again and again in a steady, easy pace he lashed her pearl.

His sister moaned and writhed on top of him, "Fuck! Big brother's, nnn, cheating! Oh, feels good, eat my teen pussy, Eric!" God, that felt good and so, so naughty! She pressed her mouth against his mouth, licking up and down it to muffle herself as much as to please and wet it. It did feel nice; his big, thick monster of a dick. She felt a little silly being afraid of it now, her fear of his dong fading as he ate her young cunt.

She moaned and whined, face buried in his crotch and rubbing against his dick as his tongue rubbed faster on her clit now. She shuddered and pushed her hips down, grinding her pussy into his face. Oh, fuck, fuck, he was going to make her cum! Her own brother! She hit the peak and let out a muffled wail into his flesh, quivering on top of him as pleasure burst and exploded through her.

Ellen smiled and reached down to lift Jenna's head up with one delicate hand. They kissed, long and sweet as Jenna rode out the rest of her orgasm. As their lips parted, Ellen raised her eyebrows, "So scaredy cat, ready now?"

She made a face but then nodded, "Yeah, I am. I want it now, I feel so....ready, so empty." Jenna brought her legs underneath her and stood up to look down between their bodies at Eric, her brother's face smeared with her pleasure, "Big brother, can...can I ride your cock now?"

God, the little girl style teasing they could do was just killing him. "You can, Jen. Fuck, I need to feel your sweet little pussy wrapped around me, little sis. Please."

Jen giggled. Playing like this made her feel better too; it felt like she had more control and defused the seriousness of it all. "Big brother's such a bad boy!" She stood up slowly on the bed and walked down it, wiggling her ass more than need be. Her heart was pounding in her chest and the fear she'd felt before was now excitement. This was it, it was going to happen. The biggest fantasy she and El had had since they started thinking about sex was about to be realized. Her brother, her sweet, strong, stud of a brother was about to fuck her. Not just fuck her but to be her first man, to make her a woman.

She stepped over him and swung her feet around so that she was facing him now and she looked down. God, his cock was really big, wasn't it? She felt another flicker of mild fear. Ellen was on the bed, kneeling beside Eric. She reached out and took hold of his cock, pumping him a few times and then steadying him, "Do it, Jen. Come down so I can put brother in you."

Jenna took a deep breath and lowered herself down slowly, one hand moving to spread the lips of her pussy. She still wanted it to be sexy, after all. Then she felt his bulbous head press against her and she gasped, closing her eyes and moaning. "Ahh, fuck, Eric...I love you, big brother."

"I love you to-uhoo, ohh, Jenna, baby," he groaned out as she nibbled her lower lip and sank down. Fuck! She was tight, so fucking tight, and hot and slick! The hero in training reached up to caress her legs and slide up to stroke her lips, "So good, Jen. You're doing so well. That's it, be a good girl, take every, uhh, last inch of brother's cock in your sweet little snatch."

She didn't answer except as a staggered, ragged moan. Her eyes were half-lidded, rolled up towards the top of her head. Oh, fucking God in fucking heaven! This feeling! She was spread so wide and he was pushing so deep! She was so full! And he was scraping along every part of her insides! "Ahahnng," she managed, and then blinked, making herself focus through the sensations, "Y-yes, want it all, it feels so good, you feel so good in me, big brother. Want, nn, want it all, and want to be, ohh, to be fucked!" She put a hand over her mouth to cover a yelp as she bottomed out, her lips pressing against his flesh and his balls on her ass. She removed it, her hand trembling, "Oh, God. Eric. Fuck me, please."

He answered with action; both of them groaning as he pulled his hips down slowly and then thrust back up to re-fill her teen sex. Ten, eleven, twelve long, slow strokes in and out before he began to move with a more steady, quicker pace. Jenna whimpered and whined as she bounced up and down on his cock; six inches or more of pussy slicked length free of her as she rocked up only to come back down and impale herself upon him.

Ellen slid behind her sister and straddled Eric's legs. She pressed against her twin's back, rubbing her perky tits against the soft, sweaty skin. "God, you look so hot, Jen," she purred. She ran a hand down to her sister's pussy and cunningly slid a finger between her lips to start rubbing her clit. "Taking our brother's cock like a professional, like a barely legal whore." She giggled as both her sister and brother moaned, loving her dirty talk. "But you do it for free, so I guess you're not a whore. Just a nasty incest slut."

"Yuh-yes, yes, I fucking am," Jenna panted. "A dirty slut, a cock and cum hungry bitch for my brother, only for my brother, he's the one I want, the one I fucking need!"

"Need you too, Jenna." Eric thrust up again and again and again, filling his delicious sister's tightness over and over. God, she felt amazing! "Need this illicit, sexy little body on my cock all the time! Love how you feel, Jenny baby." He reached up and grabbed her tits; his hand engulfing her small mounds and making her clap a hand over her mouth to hide a howl.

Her pussy spasmed and jerked around him and he smiled, "Fuck, that's it, Jenna! Cum for big brother! Cum all over my cock, sis!" Her other hand joined the first as if to mute the sound more as her head went back, her back arching, his petite and sexy sister cumming on his dick as she rode him, her juices gushing around him.

Eric thrust up again and again and then growled, "Jenna, I'm going to cum, baby. Where?" She shook her head but one hand left her mouth to rub her belly. Fuck, they were both such bad girls! "Yes, all in you, sis! Take, hnn, take big brother's cum!"

He drove up into her hard, as deep as he had yet been, and his body let go. Eric groaned out, head rolling from side to side, as his balls churned and fired jets of his ropey, goopy jizz into his sister's formerly pure womb. He came and came, more and more spurting into her, before he finally felt strength leave him for a few glorious moments of completion.

Jenna collapsed on top of him, weakly moving, making soft, mewling sounds. her hands reached up, feeling for his face before framing it and then pulling herself up to kiss him. "Oh, Eric," she whispered, "it was wonderful. I feel...oh, I don't even know the words."

"Y-yeah," he answered, "I know the feeling."

Ellen lay down beside him and snuggled close. "Mm, so Jen, what do you think?"

Her twin licked her lips, "I think...I think I wanna go again."

**********​

The twins had slipped out before dawn, after a long night of deviant sibling delight. Eric had given Jenna another go, and Ellen too, and then another for them both. And, oh, the things they'd done to each other and...it was all incredible. Impossible, he would have said.

The next few days passed in quick enjoyment. Eric's family, with Vicki adopted almost as a long lost cousin, went out and had fun and stayed in and had fun in equal measure. They went to the beach again a few times and Vicki even had her first time water skiing.

The nights...well, they were interesting. Eric had expected nothing after that first mind blowing night with his sisters. But they each visited him in the night one more time alone. He wondered where the other was at those times. With Vicki? Asleep in bed? And the nights were neither of them visited...were they both with the blond girl he was so hopelessly crushing on?

He hoped so. It was safer that they were with her than with him, for one thing. And he was sure that Vicki would give them the time of their lives again and again. Even if it made it more likely that he'd never have that with her.

And that was all right. It didn't mean they couldn't be close. It wouldn't change anything, he was determined about that.

Five days later, Vicki and Eric walked their bags, and a few extra things packed and provided by his parents for their teammates, to the secluded spot where the teleporter would pick them up. The family car was pulled off to the side on the road nearby, Eric's family watching them.

The tall young man looked down at his buxom friend. "So...good trip? You know they already want me to ask you to come back for Christmas. You're a big hit, Vicki. I knew you would be."

Seriously, who wouldn't like her?

Last edited:
Vicki beamed at him. "It was, hands down, the best vacation I've had in . . . maybe ever!" She waved again at the family that was waiting and watching for them. "And I'd love to come for Christmas, though I usually throw a party for the other 'orphans'. I can just do that early this year and come with you then!" It had been fantastic to have time with a family, a real one. And they were fun and crazy and his sisters . . . wow! She'd never met a pair of twins that were involved before, and it was kind of mind-blowing.

She checked her watch. Any minute now, the teleporter would 'beam them up', but this had been so nice that she was sorry to leave. "Your sisters gave me a letter that I was told not to open til we got back to the Academy. It's so mysterious!"

He looked at her with a small, bemused smile on his face. "Really? They gave me one too!" He flicked a glance at the car, where the two teenagers were leaning out the window and watching them eagerly. "I wonder what they're up to."

Just then, a blue light bathed the area, the sign that the teleporter would be activated shortly. Vicki grabbed her suitcases again, a strange feeling of butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't felt this nervous about going back to the Academy since she was little. "We'll find out in a few minutes, I guess."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Silverbolt was almost vibrating with excitement. He hadn't expected to look forward to the others coming back this much. But it would be so cool to have them back and see how much more calm he was. He wasn't sure that hanging out with Theta would be cool, but she was actually pretty awesome. She could keep up with him, mentally, and it was sort of exhilarating. They'd played about a thousand games of chess, and he'd actually won a few.

And she'd been willing to answer questions about Atalanta, who was a sometimes friend of hers. That had been super cool of her - most girls would have gotten bent out of shape, answering questions about another girl, but she'd been willing, and very open about what she knew. That was . . . excellent.

Theta flickered a glance at Silverbolt, who was doing a good job holding himself in. She was unaccountably proud of how well he'd progressed in such a short time. And she wished she could have waited with him, for Eric and Vicki, but . . . well. She was waiting for Jawbreaker and Shadow, and it would be nice to see them. But she would be sad that she wouldn't be able to tell if they'd gotten together right away.

The teleporters chimed, and all the attention was on the platforms.

There was a bright, almost blinding blue glow and a moment later, Jawbreaker and Shadow stood on the platform. The tall and busty girl's skin was a vibrant purplish-red and she'd had her hair cut and styled in a snazzy cascade of locks that spiraled back and down her neck. She was wearing a loose tank top, her bra visible under it, and a pair of hip riding jeans. She seemed to either not notice or care that Shadow's eyes were practically glued to her cleavage. "So they actually tried a drive-by, can you believe it?" She shook her head. "I see them coming, subtle these fuckers aren't, and I jump out in front of the car, grab the front and just-"

She mimed a flipping gesture with her hands. "You shoulda heard 'em swearing and crying, Shadow, it was great! Cops came by and picked 'em up, the whole deal. Even got my picture took and the local news stopped by."

"Uh huh," Shadow said. "That's pretty wicked, all right." He was wearing an unzipped Lions hoodie over a t-shirt and a pair of fairly saggy jeans, all of which seemed a bit incongruous on him.

She rolled her eyes, hefting up her two bags and walking towards the waiting pair, "Hey, Theta! You waiting for us?" The girl seemed both surprised and pleased. "What's Shiny here for?"

"Theta-wave," the redhead correctly absently. "His own teammates are scheduled for arrival in this interval as well. I expect they will be teleported any moment as it was a question of whether you or they would be locked onto first."

Shadow smirked, "Guess we finish first in everything, huh?"

Silverbolt smirked right back, "I actually only heard it was you on your team who always finishes first."

"Ha ha!" Jawbreaker laughed and shook her head, "Good one, Shiny, but we'll pay you back for it." She grinned, "Come on, Theta, I've got stories and my grandmother sent me back with empanadas for you. You should have heard her go on about "that poor girl up there all alone with those godless tight wearers and their deviance," and all that. Sounds better in Spanish."

"Thetawave," she said again with a tone of endless patience and resignation all at once. "Very well. It is kind of you, as you are scared of me." Jawbreaker seemed to blanch a little, though it could be hard to tell. She looked over at Silverbolt with her mismatched eyes. "Tell them."

"I will."

The trio set off down the hallway. As they left, Shadow looked back at Silverbolt, "Theta, you didn't...you know, with that guy, did you?"

"Theta-wave. No." There was a pause. "Not that either. Or that."

Silverbolt watched them go and from behind him there was another flash. He turned and beamed, "Hey! Welcome back, guys!" He dashed up to give Vicki a one armed, sideways hug while also fist bumping Eric. "It's good to see you. Things have been so quiet here without everyone."

"Driving you crazy, I bet." Eric was more happy to see the silver speedster than he'd expected. He had a strange feeling in general. Almost like he'd left one home and come back to another. "Don't worry, once we're all back, I'm sure things'll get insane again."

"Yeah," Vicki sighed. "It's good to be back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Safari stood before the door to his room and sighed. It was good to be back and see everyone but leaving the farm still felt strange. He wondered if he'd ever be used to it.

But that wasn't why he was really sighing. Ana hadn't met him at the platform. He actually hadn't been able to find her at all, though he'd run into Caprica who said she was back.

He tapped in his code and the door slid open and Ted blinked with surprise as a floral scent rolled out of his rooms and over him. The shape shifter walked inside with his bags dragging behind him, looking around in wonder. Bright green vines lined the corners and edges of the room and brilliantly colored flowers bloomed and blossomed on them. The door shut behind him and he set the bags down. "I'll be..."

The door to the bedroom was open and there was a flicker of a moving shadow from it. Ted walked to the door and stopped again, his jaw falling open before widening into a dazed smile.

Ana reclined on his bed with a sultry smile on her full lips, a bright red for the occasion. Her ripe body was bare; her smooth skin exposed to his gaze and a tantalizing glimpse of her ample ass and sweet tits was offered yet kept teasing by a pair of large cupping flowers on her breasts and a faintly moving set of vines that twined around, over, and between her legs. Her eyes seemed to glow as they took in him and his reaction. "Mi amor," she purred, lifting a hand and beckoning, "ven aqui."

~~~~~~~~~~​

"Yes, I did actually have a brief interview with the BBC's local man," Thunderbolt's smile was dazzling. "They were very kind. I was sure to, of course, make note of my excellent teachers as being partly responsible for my great skill and power."

The team, absent Safari, were back together for their first meal as a group since the break. There had been an exchange of news, gifts, and now stories. Thunderbolt had apparently spent little of the break with her family and most of it out trying to fight crime and find trouble.

"We heard about you," Eric said and the Teutonic vixen brightened almost visibly. "I even put a few posts on your Facebook page."

"It is nice to have fans," she said, tossing her hair. "Thank you though, Eric, that's sweet."

Eric caught Vicki's eyes and both of them exchanged an amused smirk.

Hi, Vicki!
We hope you miss us, at least a little! But we wanted to let you know what a good time we had with you - especially alone with you ;) - and we're really eager to see you again! It was super having another girl around the house, and to learn from!

But there's something serious to talk about now. Look, Jen and I have our serious faces on! So you have to listen to us. Are you listening?

Okay. You and Eric need to get together. We know you like him - you told us so! - and he likes you. A lot. I mean, we've seen him get interested in girls before, but he is sooo into you! He watches you when you're not looking, and . . . well. He couldn't stop looking at your ass in your bikini (we couldn't either, but
we didn't get half a boner looking!

Seriously, he's into you - he may have told us <.< >.>

Tell him that you're into him. He's smart about a lot of things, but this isn't one of them. Go for it! You two will be great together, and we'll be the best aunts ever to the adorable super-babies you'll have! Doooooooo it!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ellen and Jenna

Vicki stared at the letter for a moment, blinking slowly. Then, a slow, wicked smile spread over her lips. "Well. All right, then."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Safari flopped back on the bed, breathing heavily in the fragrance of flowers. "God . . . damn . . . girl . . ." he breathed, looking over at Ana.

She smiled, a little of a smirk in the expression. "I assume that means I did well." She turned over, pressing her naked form against his, and he drew in a sharp breath.

"Oh, darlin'," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist and holding her closer. "You've done more than well." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, his hand sliding idly over her sweat-slicked form. "But give the old man a moment to breathe before we go into round . . . what, four?"

Ana kissed his neck, nuzzling close. "Five. But who's counting?" She tapped one finger on his chest. "I'll give you a break, but you're not that old." Her lips curved into a grin. "I'm just that vigorous."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Hot Shot dropped onto her bed with a sigh. This was weird. She was glad to be back - she'd missed her friends a lot. But this had been, hands down, the most pleasant time she'd spent with her family in years. Her parents had been surprised and pleased to have her want to be around them. And she had liked hanging out with them, for the most part.

Pushing herself up, she went to the desk and opened her email. Maybe there would be a party or something to welcome them back. She kind of needed a chance to get her head right, and there was nothing for doing that like drinking, dancing, and making questionable decisions.

Eric looked out into blackness into a tormented landscape of barren fields and pitted craters, pale and luminous nothing that seemed to glow in and of itself before the light was devoured by deep darkness that was broken only by pinpricks of cold illumination and sight of the brilliant blue, green, and white orb that hung large in the nothingness. He was still wearing normal clothes, though he'd set out a 'newb suit' and fully intended to change into it and go get a work out in.

Then he'd read Ellen and Jenna's letter.

He smiled at the thought of them. The little minxes; not content with the trip, they'd seen fit to tease him intangibly with their message. He missed them already. But it wasn't that which drove him to seek solitude here.

They talked about Vicki and suggested, almost ordered, that he make a pass at her. Easy enough for them to say; they were gorgeous and confident girls. He was...well, he wasn't a girl for one thing. Despite their urging, he had never seen Vicki with a guy or even express interest in guys. All her lovers that he knew of were women.

Maybe Barricade...but she'd said there was nothing like that between them. Had he wanted it but nothing happened because of a lack of interest on her part? Possible. More likely, they just didn't feel that way about each other.

How anyone could not want Vicki was beyond him, but he supposed somebody might not.

So. What should he do? The brats were sharp kids and good judges of character, usually, and had hinted at inside knowledge. Should he trust them and talk to her about it? What if they were wrong? He'd hate to go from her friend, her good friend, to the guy she felt uncomfortable around knowing he was into her but she wasn't interested.

There was a party tonight; a welcome back get together being thrown by the students who had spent the break up at the Academy instead of going home. To his surprise, he'd discovered that Silverbolt was the one who'd brokered and masterminded the idea.

He should go. Eric had gotten an invitation and Sam had mentioned it at the table when they were all meeting up again for dinner. He really should go.

Maybe after he'd thought a little more. The Earth looked bright tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Thunderbolt blinked, looking around at the training dome that had been co-opted for tonight's party. The large space was already set up and arranged with tables, chairs, several large couches, decorations, a large, multi-tiered translucent dance floor, pool tables, darts and dartboards, and even "A...a pool?"

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" She looked up to see the pretty looking but frightening girl with the four spider legs coming out of her back on the dome above her, affixing a set of colored LED lights.

"It is," the generously endowned young woman agreed. How had those poor freaks come up with all this? Let alone put it all together. "Uh, have you seen-"

"Thunderbolt, great!" Silverbolt was suddenly at her side, wearing a goofy hawaiian shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. He glanced up at the spider-woman, "Looking good up there! I think we're about ready to open the doors."

Heidi was surprised to have found out that he was behind all of this. It was just so...unlike how she thought of him. "Silverbolt, I'm very impressed that you put all this together." She might have to rethink him as a more occasional partner. He might have hidden depths. She smiled at him, "And you wanted to see me before the party?"

"Yeah! Over here!" He walked, mostly normally, over to one section of the dome and gestured at it. "I was hoping you would help me out."

"What did you want?"

"Well, I was thinking that it might be cool to have snow! You know, if people wanted to have a snowball fight or make a snowman or something as part of the party."

She blinked again. "You want me to use my powers to...well." It was below her, yes, but...it was so outrageous and unexpected. "All right, I can do that."

"Ha! Awesome! You're the best!"

She couldn't help but beam, "Well, yes. I'll make the best little snowfield you could ask for."

Hotshot had come over to visit after changing into party clothes, and Psyche had grabbed her arm, pulled her inside, and shoved the letter into her hands to make her read it. And then stood there, watching, while she did. When the brunette reached the end of the letter, she looked up at her friend. "So what I'm reading here is that you totally got it on with Titan's twin sisters. Multiple times."

Impatiently, Psyche said, "Well, yes, but that's not what I wanted you to read it for. You and he have . . . you know. Do you think I should . . . make a move?" Her hair was pulled back into a long tail, and she was pacing the room in a t-shirt and panties.

"Hey, Pixie, c'mon." Hotshot stood up, setting the letter on the desk and grabbing the blonde's shoulders. "I think you should. For starters, his sisters would know. And, too, he . . . is so into you. Seriously. And if he's too nervous or scared to do it, you should." Her eyes narrowed for a minute. "Assuming you're into him too. I hope you wouldn't be this freaked out if you weren't."

Psyche looked at her mutely for a moment, then sighed. "Yeah, you're right." She ran a hand through her hair, tugging part of it out of the tail without meaning to. "I just . . . need to get dressed."

She darted to the closet and grabbed a handful of clothes, then wriggled out of her t-shirt. Hotshot watched with interest as Psyche, bare from the waist up, tugged on a tight pair of jeans. "Goddamn, he's a lucky man," she muttered.

Grinning, Psyche looked at her. "You got lucky a few times yourself, Fireball." She wrapped a well-padded bra from the pile she'd pitched on the bed and put it on, fastening it between her breasts before sorting through the mass of fabric to pull out a skimpy green tank top that was just this side of sheer and a light-weight blue sweater to put over it.

She fluffed her hair, and put on some lip gloss before turning to look at Hotshot again with an inquiring look. "Well?"

Kelly smiled and tossed a pair of sandals at her. "You look great. Let's go find him."

~ ~ ~ ~​

They'd found their way to one of the orchard domes, one where Psyche remembered Theta saying he liked to walk through them. It had been nice, walking around like this for a while and getting reacquainted with the places she'd known for a while.

But then they'd found Eric sitting under one of the trees, looking up at the large blue orb of the Earth overhead. "Hey, Eric!" Psyche called, bouncing over to him. "There's a party! We're gonna go, did you wanna come with us?"

He blinked slowly, then took in the two girls standing there in front of him. "Oh, hey. I didn't hear you coming. Uh, the party. No, I don't know that I'm really in the mood for something like that."

Hotshot raised an eyebrow at him. "We're not just gonna let you sit here and brood, boy scout. Come on. If you don't have fun, you don't have to stay. But Silverbolt put it together, we should support him. Otherwise, he'll leave every. other. party. to us to plan!"

Psyche leaned forward, holding out a hand to him. "I know you miss your family. But it's okay to have fun with this family too. It's not disloyal." Her smile was warm, friendship and something more. Maybe he'd see it?

~ ~ ~ ~​

Shen poked at the edge of the snowy area Thunderbolt had made. It had been a long time since he'd seen snow, and it had been so warm where he and Safari had been . . . the tiger-man pinched a bit of it between two of his claw-fingers. Maybe he'd been able to make some snowballs - he hadn't had the chance to do so in years.

As he was considering it, a hail of snowballs hit him all over, and he looked up, surprised at the source. The spider-woman was grinning at him from above, her hands still working at forming another array. "Don't think about it," she said, passing one of the already-formed balls to one of her legs. "Just do it! This is fun!"

"Wow." Eric blinked, "I know he said they were going all out, but..."

"Yeah," Vicki nodded as she looked around, the buxom blond's eyes wide and bright as she surveyed the interior of the dome. A series of streaks of light went up to the apex of the dome with a whistling shriek and then exploded into star bursts of varicolored flame. "Are those fire works?"

"And there's a pool! And a hot tub!" Kelly pointed to where Heidi was posing for a moment on a diving board before hopping to the end and bouncing up and then down into a classic swan dive. "And check out the dance floor!"

The structure in question was composed of three different floors, all with their own lighting above and below. The middle and top floors were translucent; allowing viewing of those getting down on any level. Music thumped and throbbed but it was centered over the dance area and seemed to rapidly fade beyond it, down to a pleasant background level into areas that were full of tables, couches, chairs, and giant bean bags. As they watched, a set of what looked like bumper cars went zooming up the curve of the dome wall to their right.

"Hey, good to see you guys!" Sam was there in front of them in a moment, grinning. "I was wondering when you'd make it. That just leaves Safari from our team...well, he'll get here, I'm sure. What do you think?"

"It's amazing, Sam," Vicki beamed.

Eric nodded, "It's really cool. I don't know what I was expecting but...it wasn't this."

"Not bad, Fasty Boy," Kelly said with a shrug.

"Now that's high praise. Anyway, don't just stand there! Come inside! Get a drink or something to eat! Go dancing!" He zipped between the two girls, an arm over both of their shoulders, "Hit the hot tub, Vicki, Kelly, I'm talking to you there." Then he was back in front of them, even as the punk girl moved to bring her fist down on the hand that had been on her shoulder. "We, the unusually featured and orphaned, are welcoming you home! We missed you!"

Behind him, a massive snowball the size of an armchair flew through the air in a high arc, a few wiggling legs protruding from behind it to splash down into the pool. It burst then, showering those in the pool with slushy snow as Arana forced her way out of it and then collapsed, leaning against the poolside and panting.

Kelly looked at the other two and then shrugged, "Catch you guys later, I'm actually going to listen to Quickshot for once." She turned and walked towards the hot tub, peeling her t-shirt off to reveal a dark colored sports bra beneath.

Eric gaped for a moment and then shook his head, "She's...surprisingly upbeat." Then he looked down at Vicki, "So, uh, want to grab something to eat?"

"Maybe later," she grabbed his hand and he felt a jolt at the contact. "Come on, that dance floor is calling our names!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Well, Heidi the Mountain Girl." Charles smirked down at the Teutonic vixen as the lounged against the side of the pool, his eyes gleaming as he took in her bikini clad breasts. "Looking very mountainous, I see. But lonely, how about some company?"

She looked up at him, her hair dark and somewhat stuck to her skin from being wet, droplets of water gleaming on her skin and on the slopes of her curves. "Mm. Company does sound good." Heidi stood up so that she was waist deep in the shallow end of the pool, "I could use a man right now too."

He grinned, "Well, baby, you-"

"Vince! Hey!" She waved her arms a few times and a moment later, there was a beating of air and the young man with the feathered wings sprouting from his back and the hawk-like eyes touched down. He looked surprised but not displeased. "I'm a little thirsty. Would you go and grab a couple drinks? I'll snag us a table."

"Uh, yeah, sure!"

Charles glared at her and turned away, "God damn it. Walked right into that one."

~~~~~~~~~​

The surface of the hot tub suddenly broke as Kelly head broke the surface. She blinked, "Aw, hell! No way!"

A moment later, a white haired head did the same. Ice Princess smirked at the fiery punker girl. "Ha! Looks like I beat you at this too."

Kelly glared at her and then everyone in and around the tub blinked as a ball of ice suddenly bobbed to the surface. "What the...you had air in there! You cheated!"

"Uh, well, no one said no powers, right?"

Last edited:
The music was hot and fast, a heavy drum beat and driving bass throbbing through the dance floor. Vicki and Eric were dancing, albeit a little self-consciously on his part, but she looked . . . well. His eyes weren't the only ones following her smooth, sensuous movements. She shook her hips, ran her fingers through her hair, let the blonde curls bounce as she shook her head. All Eric could do was try and keep up, and thank god this wasn't a slow dance.

And then Vicki smiled at him, waving one hand at her face. "Wow!" she yelled for him to hear her, "this sweater's way too warm for this!" And she unbuttoned the cardigan, dropping it to her waist and tying the sleeves around her hips, leaving her top half clad only in a nearly paper-thin tank top.

His breath hissed through his teeth as she did so, so innocently sexy-looking that he could barely stand it. No question, she was one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen. And she was here with him, sort of.

As the song ended, she beamed up at him, then grabbed his hand. "C'mon! Now I'm thirsty, let's get something to drink and some food."

"O-okay," he said, looking down at her with something akin to astonishment. "Then what?"

"Maybe the hot tub?" she said as she dragged him towards the tables of food. "Oh, wait, I can't. I don't want to go in in my jeans, and . . . well. I can't."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Atalanta looked around the large space, with each area made into almost its own little ecosystem. This was impressive, even if he'd had help. She nodded to herself, and then grinned when a silver blur streaked past her, then reversed and stopped next to her.

"Great work!" she said, giving him a wink.

He blushed blue-silver, hardly visible in the low lighting. "Thanks! We all worked really hard on it."

The brown-haired girl looked him over. "You and Theta spent a lot of time hanging out over the break, huh?" At his surprised look, she laughed. "She told me, I didn't just guess. I'm glad - she can be a real help in balancing your thoughts and emotions."

"Yeah, she really was." He held out one hand to her, which only trembled a little. "Want to dance?"

Her hand reached out and took his, tugging him towards the dance floor for a few feet until he started to pace her. "Absolutely."

~ ~ ~ ~​

In the hospital wing, the music from the party was barely audible - and the fact that was audible at all was nothing short of miraculous. Or a testament to the way the ventilation systems were linked. But the quiet of the wards was barely disturbed.

Except for one young man in his bed, surrounded by band posters, whose fingers seemed to twitch along with the beat for a few seconds.

God, she was just killing him.

Eric's gaze drifted downward as Vicki pulled him along behind her, apparently not noticing she still held his hand or just not caring. Her jeans were tight to the point that had they not had contour and texture, they could have almost been body paint and it showcased her luscious, pert, handfulls of goodness ass perfectly.

If it wasn't that, it was the way her gorgeous breasts had swayed and jiggled while she danced, or that sinful, wicked way her fingers had made her hair tumble and wriggle about, the way her skin and eyes seemed to shine in the lights as they'd danced.

And fuck, when she'd taken the sweater off he almost creamed right in his pants. And then the hot tub crack...

Which led to the question of why she was doing it. He felt like she was putting on a show...but that could be just what he wanted. Vicki was just naturally gorgeous and effortlessly sexy; he knew that. But what if it was...gah!

Why couldn't he be good at this?

They'd split up at the "diner" area; Vicki to grab a table, Eric to get food and drink. He headed for her and got a helpless smile on his face as he got close and saw her beam at him, leaning back to wave him in and in the process displaying barely covered chest. "You picked a nice spot." He set the tray down, "I think I got something you'd like."

"Oh, cherry!" Vicki sucked at the straw of the cherry limeade happily and then sighed. "That is good...now if only we could get some booze."

Eric flushed and laughed, "Trying to get me liquored up? But, yeah, the price for using one of the domes, I bet. It all has to be on the up and up."

"Mm," she agreed with a shrug that made his pulse race for a few moments. "Having fun?"

He was silent and then nodded, "Yeah. I figured I would if I came, but it was easier to stay in my head and think." Eric glanced over at her, "But you know, I'm really having a good time with you, you know? I mean...well, who wouldn't? But, um..." Fuck! That had been a mess. Way to go, geek boy.

Eric sighed and took a long drink of his own potation. "So, when you're done, back to the dance floor? We can hit whatever you want but I'd...I'd like to get back there tonight. Seeing you go, you've got some great moves and you look, um, well. Everyone was watching you, and for good reason."

Back