The Valiant (Closed but PM if interested)

She'd known that telling him about her and Achimi would get him hotter, but Psyche hadn't expected the reaction it had gotten. Zenith seemed almost more thrilled by the idea than she had been, and she'd thought it was fucking hot the first time she and Achimi had fucked. "Mmmm, fuck yes," she breathed, her words coming in gasps as he plowed her pussy over and over. "Love being wrapped around this cock, such an amazing dick!"

He grinned at her, pushing into her body and staying for a moment. "That's right, pretty little slut, let me do you whenever I want now, won't you?" Zenith leaned forward, cradling her to him as he pressed his lips to her neck, teeth sliding gently over her skin. "Let me fuck this hot little pussy in the middle of class?"

That drew a full-on shiver from her, making her pussy throb around his cock. "God, yes! Take this hot, wonderful teacher dick whenever I can get it!"

They both froze when the door to the shower opened, and Achimi stood there, her eyes wide. Then the went from surprise to pleasure and lust. "Will you, Psyche? That's good," she purred, "I'd hate to think I was the only one who knew how amazing his cock was." It was evident that the other teacher was aroused - her growing erection was tenting the material of her costume as she started to shuck it. "I hope you don't mind a third."

Psyche shook her head emphatically. "I don't mind at all," she moaned, licking her lips. "Fucking hell, I can't imagine what both of you could do together."

Zenith shook his head more slowly. "Today's been surprising," he said, turning slightly so that Achimi could see Psyche's pussy moving on his cock while she stripped, "but we've got to show this hot little slut what two of the world's best heroes can do."

~ ~ ~ ~​

It took a moment for Ana to realize what had happened. They'd eaten the soup and had some of the beer, and talked for a while. She could tell that he was tired, so they had also stretched out on the bed after the bread and soup. But now . . . she leaned over, pressing her breasts against his arm.

She peered over at him, and sighed fondly. Ted was asleep, snoring lightly with a smile on his face. He'd been working so hard, and putting up with so much, and it had just tuckered him out. She smiled and nestled closer to him, resting her own head on his shoulder. It was sweet; he'd be horrified when he woke up.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Titan was determined that Hotshot would cum before he did, and was doing his damnedest to make sure it happened. His hands were stroking over her skin, one set of fingers still moving inside of her pussy while his tongue lapped and flickered over her clit. She was moaning steadily now, making it harder for him to focus on what he was doing over what she was doing.

It was taking a great deal of her concentration to keep her mouth moving and not just stop and writhe with pleasure, trying to get more contact between his tongue and fingers and her pussy. It was really amazing how talented the people here were - maybe it was something you got along with superpowers. Hotshot was eager to make Titan cum for her, but he was pushing her closer to the edge with every second, and she didn't think she'd be able to hold out much longer.

Her resolve crumbled when he started to hum into her pussy, the vibration making everything else he was doing that much more incredible. It didn't take long for her to start moaning more loudly, and his fingers could feel her body throbbing and twitching around them as she flooded his face and mouth with the sweet, spicy taste of her pleasure.

She didn't stop sucking his cock, however, the shaft still buried in her mouth and throat as she cried out around it. It was amazing what those sounds were doing to his shaft, the feeling of her determinedly sucking his cock, trying to get him to cum for her, even as she trembled and gasped from her own orgasm . . . he felt a familiar tightening in his balls as she began to move her head again.

"Work fucking miracles," Psyche moaned, her eyes swimming in pleasure and desire. "God, I can't wait to see, to feel, what you're going to do to me."

Achimi slipped in behind the girl, reaching over first to shut off the water. It was something of a finite resource on the Moon, after all. She reached between the solar powered hero and the mind altering beauty to grope Psyche's lush, large, luscious tits as her man fucked the girl. "Oh, sweet heart, you won't even believe it." She leaned in to lick along her ear and then kiss the girl's neck, "What should we do to her first?"

"First," Zenith growled, his hips still pistoning to pump his cock in and out of the blond girl's hot, sweet heaven, "I'm going to fucking fill this slut with my cum. Then we'll share."

"So greedy!" But Achimi laughed, "But I've had her before so I won't begrudge you. She's one hot little fuck, isn't she?"

"God! Like I never would have believed!" Zenith let out a growling laugh, "Should have known, seeing her flaunting this hot little body in front of me every day, teasing me, but fuck! Such a fantastic screw!" He shivered and thrust into her deep and hard, going as far into her as he could, "Ahhnn! Fuck, cumming in you! Take all that hot jizz, you sweet little whore!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Titan's head went back, his lips and chin glistening with Hotshot's juices, his eyes widening and then almost screwing shut, "Ahh, fuck! Hot, K-Kelly! I'm-uhnn!"

Hotshot was still trembling from her own orgasm, the last vestiges rolling through her but she knew what that meant. She let out a happy, triumphant squeal that sent another wave of pleasure through his cock, her head still bobbing up and down, her tongue working his shaft, her cheeks slightly concave as she sucked. And then she felt it; hot, creamy, thick, seed shooting into her. She groaned and her throat began to work, gulping down his load as he pumped gush after gush of his essence into her eager face.

His hips pumped again and again, feeding her his cock and his cum, his throbbing member flooding her with his load. He'd been kind of saving up, no partners to play with since the punishment began and often too tired to take care of himself at night, and yet she drank it all down. It was almost like she was deliberately milking him, trying to get more out, wanting every bit of cum he had in him.

Fuck, that was so damn hot!

He went limp beneath her, save for his still steel hard dick, and smiled slowly as he took in ragged breaths. He felt and heard Hotshot's low, happy coo before she sat up and pulled his cock from her mouth with a wet, sloppy popping sound. She panted for a few moments, licking her lips to break the strands of saliva that stretched between his rod and her lips. The tough brunette shifted forward and that sat up, straddling his chest, and looked back over her shoulder at him, "God damn, Boy Scout, you don't disappoint. I thought you were going to drown me in it...but fuck, you taste good."

He knew he was blushing but he grinned back up at her, "So do you. Spicy but sweet. I like it."

Her smirk was classic, but he could see a twinkle of genuine pleasure at being complimented in her eyes, "Damn right you do." She licked her lips and then wrapped a hand around his spit slick shaft, drawing a hissing breath from him, "And you're still hard too. Looks like I came to the right guy. Ready for paradise?"

She squirmed on top of him and he shivered, groaning softly. "Yes. Hell, yes, I want to fuck you so bad right now."

Hotshot smirked and then slid off of him and onto the bed. "Lucky you, then, because after tasting that cum...I need dick more than ever." He shifted out from under her and to the upper part of the bed, watching with hot eyes as she got onto her hands and knees, her shoulders dipping and her ass raising into the air, her legs spreading. The hot scent of her cunt wafted over him and he breathed it in eagerly, his gaze finding her pretty slick slit. "Fuck me, fuck me right now! Shove that big dick in me and fucking wreck my cunt, Boy Scout, do it!"

Last edited:
Psyche was moaning and whimpering, her eyes squeezed shut so that she could pull in all of the sensations that were coursing through her. Hands everywhere on her body, Achimi's cock pressing against her ass, and, perhaps best of all, Zenith's cock pumping her full of hot, creamy cum. She felt like she could fly.

It only took a few moments, but it felt like heaven, the feeling of sticky, hot hero cum flooding her pussy. When he stopped, still holding her in his arms, Psyche opened her eyes and looked at Zenith, her face still filled with the wonder of it. "Zenith, god, that was . . . incredible," she breathed, her hands resting lightly now on his shoulders.

He smiled at her, his breathing only a little labored. "It really was," he said, leaning forward to kiss her gently. "But now," he said, shifting slightly and changing the angle the two of them were oriented at, "I think it's time for your teachers to show you an important lesson."

Achimi grinned, stepping forward into the two of them, her large breasts pressed against Psyche's back. "I think that's a grand idea." She slipped one hand down between the two of them, feeling the thicker wetness where Zenith's cum was oozing slowly out of Psyche's hot cunt. Both of them gasped slightly as she ran her fingers through the viscous fluids there, gathering some up to lube the blond's ass. "Oh, yesss, it'll be very, very good."

~~~~​

Titan only took a minute to admire the sight before him before he moved to position himself at the brunette's tight entrance. "Anything the lady wants," he whispered, pushing forward slightly. The feel of her lips parting for him, the feeling of her rocking forward from the force and then back onto him, trying to get more of him inside of her . . . fuck, this was intense! "Oh, shit, Kelly! So hot, fucking amazing!"

Her fingers were gripping the blanket tightly as she pushed her hips back. "God!" she whimpered, "Stick it in, please! I need your fucking cock so bad!" She turned her head to look at him, that pretty, tough face covered in an expression of needy lust that almost floored him.

Almost without thinking, Titan pushed further inside, feeling her tight, wet pussy give way before his cock, spreading open to accommodate it. "Ggggnnnh!" he groaned, hands braced on her hips as he filled her for the first time. "Fuck! So tight, weren't joking . . . about needing a dick!"

It was almost as though she were holding her breath while he was pushing inside of her; one his cock was all the way in, she drew a shuddering breath, and he could feel her body squeezing his shaft. "Yesssss, I needed this," she breathed, licking her lips hungrily. "Now stop fucking around, and pound me!"

Psyche shivered and chuckled softly as she moved atop Zenith, her arms around his neck and twining through his soft, auburn hair as their lips met and tongues caressed again and again. They were in the sitting area of Achimi's office now; both still nude and their skin gleaming clean even in the now dimmed lights. Zenith was seated on the sofa in the sitting area with Psyche perched on his lap. His proud hardness was still inside her, stirring her deliciously as they kissed and tasted one another.

Achimi walked up behind her; her massive tits jiggling and her heavy, hard dick swaying as she moved. Her throbbing pole glistened with freshly applied lubricant. "Aren't you two sweet?" The amazonian beauty reached down to caress Psyche's back and then grasped her ass cheeks, making the blond gasp as she squeezed and then pulled them apart. "Ohh, and so's this plush white ass."

Zenith grinned up at the girl as her eyelids fluttered and that pretty, pink lipped mouth opened in a soft coo as Achimi slid her rod between the girl's cheeks and began to rub it up and down. "I don't think this slut has anything that's not sweet. Or dirty."

"Ohh, that's right," she answered with a slow smile, "I'm just, uhh, a sweet, dirty little girl who needs to be taught right." She wriggled her hips, drawing groans from both instructors as the motion teased them deliciously. "I need you both, hhn, to help show me the way."

It is our duty to help guide those you need it," Zenith said. He leaned back on the couch and drew Psyche with him, her round, plush ass up in the air now.

"And she fucking needs it," Achimi chuckled. Then she pushed and grunted softly before letting out a long, deep moan. The head of her unnatural dick pushed past the blond's sphincter and she eased a few inches into the tight back door if her dear student, "Needs it to fucking live, don't you, slut?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

His breath hissed out from clenched teeth as Titan drew back. "Fucking...hot and...tight as hell," he groaned. God! He'd never felt a sex as needy as Kelly's; as hot and wet and at the same time as incredibly tight. He knew better, but...his mind wondered if this wasn't what a virgin would feel like.

"God...damn!" Kelly shifted and writhed under him, sinuously bucking her body. "So...fucking stretch me out with that monster! Come on, fuck me!" She looked back at him over her shoulder, "Are you t-OOhh, FUCK!" As she spoke, he braced himself and then plunged his full thick, long, hard length back into her with one thrust.

"Too big?" She hadn't been about to say that and they both knew it. But he wasn't about to let her off without some grief after all she gave him. "You like it that way, don't you, you dick needy bitch?" Eric pulled out almost all the way again and then back in with a single thrust, making her yelp.

Fucking hell! Where was this coming from? The boy scout had a dark side; who knew? "Ye-eEEEes!" She tried to answer back, to say something, but she was unable to form words as he began to do as she demanded. Holding her hips with both hands, he leaned over her and began to piston his hips back and forth, hard, strong, relentless, filling her silken, sopping hole over and over again.

She tried to call him a bastard, urge him on, mock him, demand more, harder, faster, but she couldn't! Her hands clawed and clutched at the blankets, her head down, pert tits bouncing madly. Her breath came out in needy, breathy, panting gasps devoid of words but full of moans and whines and primal urging for more.

Kelly groaned as Titan's thrusts grew slower. "Goddammit, Boy Scout, why are yooooOO!" Her voice rose in surprise as she felt his hands shift on her body, stroking less and lifting more. With one smooth motion, he lifted her and turned her over, still impaled on his cock. "The fuck?" she managed, before he started to thrust more quickly and firmly into her.

"Wanted to see . . . these sexy tits," he growled, pushing into her hard. The force made her breasts bounce, and she gasped. Titan smirked, pulling one of his hands from her hips, groping her pert tits. "Wanna see . . . see your face," he breathed, "when you cum, fucking scream my name!"

The words made her even wetter, and her back arched, pressing her more firmly against him. "God, yesssss," she breathed, feeling his hand teasing and toying with her breasts. His hands were strong and warm, and no matter his inexperienced demeanor, he knew what he was doing.

Titan thrust into her hard, grinding his hips against hers as he reveled in the feeling of her body enveloping him. And the sound of her moaning as she felt her pussy stretching around him . . . god, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been this hard.

When his hips pressed against her clit, her breath sucked in, and she clutched at the sheets again. "Fuck, fucking hell! So close, don't stop . . . don't stop fucking me, please!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Psyche squeaked into Zentih's mouth as she felt her asshole give way to Achimi's cock, but her fingers stayed tangled in his hair as she breathed through the slight twinge of pain. Achimi ran one hand down her back, feeling the silky, slightly damp skin prickle at her touch. "So tight, pretty little whore," she cooed. "It's been too long since you've been fucked up the ass."

Zenith moaned softly, his hands cupping the blond's tits. "Have you had her ass before, Achimi?" That she'd been fucking Psyche, not just in her pussy but her tight, dirty little asshole, made his cock twitch. "Mmm, no wonder she hadn't needed me to fuck her sooner."

Psyche gasped, her eyes half closed. "Yessss, Achimi has, god, a few other people," she kept herself still, getting used to the feeling of a cock in both of her holes. It felt so damned amazing, thick, throbbing cocks inside of her, making her holes tighter as they fucked her. Achimi pushed the rest of her cock inside, slowly, relishing every inch of the hot little hole as it opened for her.

"Fuuuuuuck, god!" Zenith licked his lips, looking up at the younger woman's ecstasy-filled face. "And you're loving every second, sexy, greedy slut!"

Titan grinned almost savagely as the always confident, always brash, always dominant Hotshot moaned and writhed under him, begging him not to stop giving her exactly what she needed. God, how sexy was that? "Not stopping, hh-hot little fuckslut, not until you've creamed and cried out for my cum."

God, he was like a different person! His dirty talk felt almost as good as his thickness as it reamed her insides just right; delicious friction driving her wild as her surprisingly adept lover plunged deeply in and out of her, as much length as many men had sliding from her heat and back in with each thrust. He grunted and pushed in harder than he had yet and she felt an almost pop inside of her as his cock rammed past her cervix, "AHH! ERIC!"

If she hadn't been cumming her brains out just then, she'd have died of shame from calling out his name like that.

As it was, Kelly's voice rose up into unintelligible cries and panting gasps as she arched her back as if she were being electrocuted; fire of a different kind blasting through her body from her sex as she came and came hard. Her cunt clenched down on his dick and her pleasure gushed out of her in a heavy flow, darkening the sheets under them.

Eric thrust into her through her orgasm, hoping to prolong it or ram her into another, but the terrible, wonderful pressure building in his sack told him that his own climax was upon him. "Fucking cum on that cock," he panted.

"Yu-yes! Creamed all over your God damn pole! Now cum! Please!" The words burst out of Kelly almost as if she was afraid of them. "I want it, need it, cum in me now, please!"

As if it was a command, Eric grunted and slammed into her as deep as he could go before his pleasure exploded out of him. He closed his eyes, head back, primal growls rolling out of him as his hips rocked again and again, each motion firing another burst of his hot, sticky seed into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

A few other people? And he thought she was so innocent and sweet! She was still sweet, sweeter than Zenith had fantasized but he'd never think of her as innocent again.

Psyche shuddered against his chest, moaning happily and eagerly as Achimi's mighty rod pressed into her ass, "Yes, sir, ohh, I am! Every second, every moment, every heartbeat being filled with...with your glorious cocks!"

Achimi chuckled, leaning down to pillow her own generous tits on the blond's neck, "She lets others have this ass, but she remembers who took it first, don't you, slut? Whose ass is this?"

"Yours," the stacked hero-in-training cooed, "Yours, this ass belongs to you and your big, thick, juicy black cock."

The chocolate skinned powerhouse let her hand slap the girl's plush ass, "Don't forget it, girl." Then she grinned at Zenith, "Ready?"

"Waiting for you," he answered. Then he thrust up into the pretty blond's ready and willing cunt as Achimi pulled out, making Psyche cry out. As Achimi thrust back in, he pulled his hips back, the two heroes starting to pound the pretty little student between them in a steady, heady rhythm. "Love this, don't you? Always have a cock in you. Just what you want."

Psyche's answer had no words in it, though she tried. It was a wild, lustful moan drenched cry of passion and utter delight. God, god, fuck, hell! She could hardly think straight as the two heavenly dicks fucked her into joyous oblivion. Her scream rose sharply and her hands dug into Zenith's shoulders, her pretty face buried in his chest as she came on the powerful pricks plundering her.

"Already?" Achimi grinned, "Oh, girl. You're in for a long, lovely night."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Hnn! Uhh! God! Yes!" Hotshot bounced up and down, her hands firm on Titan's chest. Her head was back, her pert tits jiggling, her skin slick and glistening with sweat. Her legs were wrapped around Titan's waist as the strong young man drilled her, bouncing her on his cock standing up in the middle of his bedroom.

Her eyes were open and she pulled her head up to look at him, eyes drenched in pleasure, mouth agape. "Fucking...insane...how...I was sure that...the redhead deflowered you even..."

Titan grunted and smiled, "Not far off, but-fucking hell! Feels so damn good!" He shifted to be holding her up with only one hand under her toned ass, the other pinching a pierced nipple and drawing a ragged gasp. "Didn't mean I wasn't thinking and, uhh, reading about it."

"Fu-fucking pervert bastard," Kelly whimpered, feeling herself about to cum again.

"And you love it," he answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Zenith kissed Achimi, their tongues dueling before they parted for breath. "This...God, so amazing," he groaned. "She's fucking incredible!"

"She is, ahh, glorious, the best student I've fucked," the amazonian hero agreed.

"You've...with more than one?"

She chuckled, "I'll tell you later. Let's give her the attention she deserves now, baby." Psyche was hanging between the two heroes as they stood facing one another, Her arms holding onto Zenith's hips as she sucked his cock clean of her own juice and his cum; her legs around Achimi's hips as the dark dick continued to stretch her perfect ass wide and gaping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The room was dark and stank of sweat and sex. Eric smiled as he looked over the lines of her body as she lay on her side before he moved behind her, looping arm over to pull Hotshot against his back in the bed. "...I'm glad...for all of this, but that you wanted to stay. I thought...uh, well..."

"So did I." God, she felt fan-fucking-tastic! This had been exactly what she needed. And wait until she told Psyche about the Boy Scout's hidden side! "But," she yawned, "Someone pretty great told me that if you're good enough to fuck, you're good enough to stay the night. And you're both, and then some."

"Kelly..."

"Shut it. Sleep now."

She couldn't see his smile, but he liked to think she could feel it. "Right, sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"She's sick?" Achimi's squad was in the cafeteria, looking at their mentor as she sat down to join them. Titan grimaced, "Damn it. I should've stayed."

"To see her in the shower?" Thunderbolt smirked as the geek blushed, "I'm sure you wish you had." She sniffed and tossed her cornsilk hair, "Vicki's a little frail sometimes, but she'll be fine."

"She's tougher than you think," Achimi spoke up with a sharp look at the weather witch. "She showed you that last week, Heidi." The two blondes had been sparring partners and Psyche had easily and obviously kicked the Teutonic cunt's ass. "But she's not sick, Titan, she's just exhausted." From an all night marathon of fucking and taking about 12 loads in various orifices. "She'll be fine once she's gotten some sleep."

Being excused from her classes for a whole day was a special sort of torture. Vicki sighed and adjusted the blanket she'd draped around her waist again. It was excellent that she wouldn't have to worry about getting her ass handed to her by any of the others today - and as tired as she would have been, Heidi would have been more than happy and able to kick her ass hard - and it had been so decadent to sleep in until almost noon. But now she was bored.

The blond shook her head. She'd already showered, done the homework she'd be missing, done the exercise regimen she followed on days when they didn't have much physical training, and read half of a novel. What else could she do? Achimi had told her not to come to class, so . . . . Vicki swung her legs to the floor and tossed the blanket aside. She couldn't go to class, but she could at least show up to lunch and talk with the others a bit.

Instead of putting on her costume, the curvy hero shrugged out of her pajamas and slipped on a track suit very similar to the ones that the others had gotten when they first arrived, except that hers had three vertical stripes on each sleeve, and her code name on the right front. It was casual, and comfortable, and she'd be able to pass it off as though she was feeling better, but not good enough. And she wouldn't go stir-crazy.

~ ~ ~ ~​

The rest of the team was eating happily when Psyche came in, waving to a few people who had missed her in class. She was amused when Titan noticed her coming over to the table and waved excitedly, and the others all looked, grins breaking out over the group. Hotshot pulled out a chair for her, and Silverbolt insisted on getting her a tray with whatever she wanted on it. Shen asked gravely if she felt better, and Safari offered, with a wry grin, to turn into a cat to keep her lap warm. Achimi and Titan smiled at her, and he looked at the others. "Guys, seriously, maybe we should let her just relax? I mean, she wouldn't be here if she didn't feel up to it, right?"

Achimi looked at the young man in mild surprise. This from the boy that regretted staying behind to keep an eye on Psyche to make sure she didn't get sick? But then Thunderbolt snorted. "That's right; Vicki knows what she can take." She quirked an eyebrow at the shorter girl. "You're tougher than you look," she said, her voice tinged around the edges with something sharp.

Psyche shrugged, jabbing a fork into her mashed potatoes. "I guess so," she said softly, looking around at the others a little shyly. "I mean, I'd pretty much have to be, right?" she joked, brushing her free hand through her hair. "But thank you all. I appreciate the care, but I'm fine, really. I won't be in the classes for the rest of the day - doctor's orders," she nodded at Achimi, "but I'll be back tomorrow, I'm just tired, really."

Hotshot settled back into her seat, sitting tailor style in the hard plastic chair. "I'll come over tonight and . . . do homework with you, if you want."

The blond started to shake her head, "I've already . . ." the she noticed the expression on the brunette's face and changed it, "started to think it would be nice to have a friend to help with some of it. Whenever you're done, that'd be great." It was clear Kelly had something she wanted to talk about, so . . . or maybe it was just fun. Though she wasn't at all sure that she would be up for much after last night.

~ ~ ~ ~​

". . . and then, you won't believe this," Hotshot said, taking a sip of her soda. She'd been talking - almost rhapsodizing - about her encounter with Titan since she'd sat down. The only thing Psyche regretted was that she couldn't really tell the other girl about what she'd done last night as well. If the teachers wanted to play with the other girl, they would, but it wasn't her place to expose their secrets. "I've never cum from being fucked before - well, once, but it wasn't just fucking, you know? But he's just . . . god, so good!"

There was an almost wistful tone in the blond's voice. "So are you two . . . you know, together, then?" She was curled up on the couch, tucked into a blanket at her lover's insistence, with a mug of tea.

"Nah." Hotshot shook her head, setting the soda on the table and running her hands through her hair. "I'm not into boy scouts, and I think he's got eyes for someone else." She grinned wickedly. "Until he makes a move on her, though, I'm totally going to take advantage of his services, though. I mean, damn." Then her face turned a little shy and worried. "Vicki, you aren't . . . I mean, we both said we didn't want . . . ." She turned red and made an irritated sound. "Are you mad?"

Looking honestly surprised, Psyche shook her head. "No, of course not. We both agreed, friends with benefits, and that means no jealousy, right?" She made a decision, and shifted a little on the couch to face her friend. "Look, I understand - there's no real substitute for the real thing, I know that. So let me tell you what I did last night - why I was so tired today." Hotshot leaned forward, interested, and Psyche raised one finger. "I can't name names, though - if they want to do the same thing with you, they'll find you, not the other way around."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"What the hell am I supposed to do for a month?" The group was sitting at a table in the cafeteria, food in front of them untouched. Hotshot was talking, her hands curled in her hair. "My parents are boring as hell, and I . . . ." She trailed off, trying not to look at Psyche.

There was silence, and the blond shrugged. "It's okay. I don't mind - though boring parents are better than none at all." It had surprised them all to learn that Psyche was a legacy - her parents had both been relatively famous heroes. Her mother had been Florana, a woman with powers over plants, while her father had been a weather manipulator code-named Turbulence. The resulting mix of powers in her had been a surprise to them both, but they'd loved her as best they could. But they'd both died in the Lunarian War, seven years previous. "It's fine. You should do whatever you want to for the month - I'm probably going to use it to catch up on my reading."

Silverbolt looked at her, almost uncomprehending. "You'll stay here the whole time? Man."

She shrugged again. "It's not so bad - there are a few of us who are usually here, the ones who don't have anyone, or that people don't want around: Me, Theta, most of the folks like Shen and Caprica, the ones whose families think they're monstrous now." She flushed a little. "Not that you are, but . . . ."

"Ignorant people are often scared of people who are different," Shen said simply. "I am lucky - Safari has invited me to go home with him for the month." He smiled. "It will be . . . interesting."

The Southern man grinned. "It sure will - can't wait til one of the good ol' boys tries to get shirty with you, man. It'll be golden."

Shen said serenely, "I will not harm anyone. However, I do not think it will harm the average redneck . . . peckerwood," he said the word as though it were unfamiliar to him, "to be lifted and hung from the highest piece of architecture I can reach by his shirt for a while."

There was a snicker around the table, and everyone started eating, a little more relaxed at the idea of a vacation. As they ate, and conversation went on, Titan leaned over a little to Psyche. "If you wanted, you could come to see my family."

She looked at him, eyes wide. "Really? You think they'd . . . I mean, what I do sort of . . . confuses and freaks people out. And they're, you know, your family." Those big blue eyes were lost in a tumult of emotion. "I wouldn't want to feel like I'm in the way."

"You wouldn't be." He put a hand on her arm, trying to focus on words, not the silky feel of her skin. "Really, think about it at least. I'm sure they'd be very happy to meet you."

Psyche closed the rolling suitcase and zipped it shut, "And that's the last of it." She wasn't in costume now, wearing only an overlarge t-shirt that was a souvenir from one of her friends with benefits of the past and a pair of panties. She was all packed for leaving tomorrow.

God, she was really leaving tomorrow. To stay with Titan's, Eric's family for summer break. She felt a tangled rush of emotions, glee and excitement, fear and concern, gratitude, grief, all and more. She nibbled her lower lip, "I hope I made the right choice."

"Alternatives and current trends would suggest that you have," Theta answered. The redheaded telepath was sitting on Psyche's bed in her costume, her hair out of the customary ponytails and her goggles hanging around her neck like a bizarre necklace. "Outside experience is beneficial and something you have rarely had." She tilted her head and smiled a bit, "The environment will benefit you immensely, as will the company within it."

Psyche flushed slightly, wondering how many of her idle thoughts, feelings, and fantasies the telepath had seen lately. Then she sighed and went over to plop down next to her friend on the bed. "...You don't feel like I'm abandoning you, do you? I don't want you to feel alone up here." If she asked Titan, he's-

"Correct," Theta said. "And his family would likely accept." There was that faint smile again, "I listened in on his conversation with his mother about your stay. She was demanding he invite you before he got to the part that he already had." But she shook her head, "However, I am content with staying here. I will miss you, and him, but there will be others here and I will be able to enjoy the peace of fewer minds about."

"Are you sure, 'Liv?"

"Yes." She tilted her head to one side and looked down at her friend as a faint flush started on her cheeks. "However, as you will not be present for our usual break activities, perhaps..."

The blond chuckled, "I think we'd both like that." She arched her back as she pulled her t-shirt over her head to expose her smooth skin and her ample, luscious breasts. "Come here, baby. It's been too long."

~~~~~~~~~​

Safari sighed and nodded, his hands in his pockets. "Guess I hadn't thought of that."

Finistra smiled, a fond and sad smile, "Neither had I, but there's no real cell phone reception there and my family can't really afford to let me make a lot of calls to the US." She was dressed in one of her many sundresses in front of one of the teleporters, her bags already on the platform. "I'm sorry, Ted."

The broad shouldered shapeshifter shrugged and then pulled her into a hug, "Not to make a scene, but...I'm gonna miss you a hell of a lot."

"Oh, Ted." Her arms moved up his back and she hugged him, leaning against his muscular body and just enjoying the feel of his body. "I'll miss you too." She pulled back, still within his arms, and then leaned up on her toes to kiss him deeply. She moved her lips to his ear, "I'll be back the same day as you, and I'll be waiting in my room for my lover to come back to me."

"I'll be there as-wait." He blinked a few times and then his eyes went wide and somewhat awestruck, "Now, did you say...and does that..."

"My lover will come back to me and I will welcome him the way we both desire," she whispered with a wicked smile. Then she kissed him again before stepping back onto the platform and waving before it activated and sent her back home to her family in Chile.

Safari stared at the platform for a few more moments. "...Girl knows how to make an exit, that's for damn sure."

~~~~~~~~~​

Silverbolt sighed as Psyche and Titan, and their baggage, vanished from the platform. The speedster answered the question the tech fielded him but he wasn't really paying attention to what the man said or what his response was.

He left the teleporter room walking slowly, for him, feeling very much alone and isolated. Titan and Psyche were the last of his team to go on break. Everyone else was gone. He had been scheduled to go too...but his parents had contacted him back and told him they'd changed their minds. He was too noticeable now and they weren't sure they could pay to feed him.

They didn't want him. Whatever the reason, that's what it boiled down to.

He couldn't blame them. He was a jerk a lot of the time. Impatient, impulsive, a loudmouth. His parents deserved peace away from their often embarrassing freak of a son. And they'd have it now.

The silver-coated youth suddenly realized he was in the orchard. Funny, he hadn't noticed he was coming here. He should probably cruise around and see if anyone he knew was left at all. Find someone to talk to.

Instead he leaned back against the trunk of an apple tree and slid down it to sit on the ground. Maybe he'd just sit here for a while actually. That seemed like a better idea.

The drive from the airport to Titan - Eric's house had been interesting, and a little strange. His mother had come to get them, and Psyche had a strange feeling that the rest of the family might have come, but they'd decided not to, so as not to scare her. His mother had certainly been as soothing as she'd ever seen anyone, letting the girl know that there was no reason to feel like she wasn't welcome.

But as the station wagon pulled up in front of the two-story house, the petite women turned her attention from Psyche to her son. "We've missed you a lot," she said softly, her voice soft. "We can't wait to hear about what you've been up to - Jenna and Ellen have been trying to convince us to let them visit you up there."

He laughed. "I don't know that it would be a good idea - we might have to make them come to classes with us." They got out of the car to start pulling their suitcases out of the trunk and the door to the house flew open. Two identical brunettes flew out, one wearing shorts and a tank top, the other wearing a sundress, neither wearing shoes, and ran to Eric, flinging their arms around him. He laughed, hugging them back. "Hey, hey, you two!" His eyes closed, and Psyche could tell he was relishing the feel of holding his sisters. "Looks like mom and dad still haven't taught you any manners."

Psyche, feeling a little awkward, pulled the last of their bags from the trunk, setting it on the ground with the others as the family group hug broke up. The two girls looked at the new arrival and the twin in the sundress grinned wickedly. "Mom said you'd be bringing a friend for your vacation - she didn't say it would be a blonde hottie!" She poked Eric's shoulder. "Where did you pick up a cutie like her? Way out of your league!"

His expression was one of familiar irritation. "I didn't pick her up, she got me!" he joked, looping an arm around his sister's waist. "Psyche - er, Vicki, these are my sisters Ellen and Jenna. Ellen is the one who looks like a girl, and Jenna's the one who acts like one."

"Hey!" Jenna started to pout. "Not fair, big brother! I look like a girl!" She gestured to her shorts and tank top, "As you can see."

He shook his head. "I don't see anything there, my teenage sibling. You are effectively a guy to me."

"We turned eighteen two weeks ago!" the twins said in unison, irritated.

"All right," their mother said, "knock it off for now. Help Eric and Vicki carry their stuff inside, and get them something to eat, and then you can pick up bickering."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Vicki sat a little uncomfortably on the couch in the living room. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this awkward. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt was strange enough - she'd had to buy jeans for this trip - but being in someone else's house was so odd. She'd been at the academy before there was an academy on the moon. "Well, sir," she said, her hands clasped between her knees, "your son is a part of my team, up there."

Eric's father nodded. "Right, of course. So you're . . . his superior?"

"Senior, not superior." She shrugged. "I'm still a student as well, but I've been there longer than . . . well, almost anyone, really."

The older man leaned back in his chair. "Huh. So you're a superhero too. Do you mind my asking what you do?"

Her cheeks colored. "Um, it's sort of hard to explain. I can emit and control pheromones?" She looked up at him to see if she'd lost him.

To Vicki's surprise, his interest had sharpened. "Really? I'm a biochemist, you know, that's fascinating." He leaned forward again. "What can you do with them?"

The blond was a little surprised, and gratified, at his interest. "Well, I've always been able to, you know, create lust and nausea - those're easy. But recently, I can make anger, or fear. And I can scare off a lot of animals - their scents are easier than human or other sentients."

"Fascinating. What that implies about higher brain functions . . . ."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Theta meandered through the garden, enjoying the feel of peace in her mind. It was hard to have people around her all the time, jostling for space in her brain, but being alone like this was . . . lonesome. She hadn't thought she'd miss the clutter. But as she walked through, her eyes spotted a glint of silver, and she stopped.

He wasn't one of her favorites - speedsters always had the most jangly, hard to follow thought patterns, and he was still untrained. But she wasn't getting the same feeling of chaos and what her systems interpreted as panic from him now. Was he asleep, or hurt? She hesitated, then stepped forward towards Silverbolt.

As she stepped out from behind one of the trees, he looked up. "Oh, hey, you're Titan's . . . friend," he managed to keep himself from saying something stupid. "Theta, right?"

"Theta-wave," she said absently. He didn't seem hurt, and wasn't asleep, so what had changed? "You are Silverbolt. Is everything all right? Your mind isn't the same as it was."

He sighed, and she felt a tumult that she recognized as how she'd felt the first time her parents hadn't wanted her to come back to see them. "I'm . . . ."

"You feel rejected by people who claim to love you." He blinked as she sat down on the ground across the path from him. "I understand, and have had the same experience. It is sobering and forces thought about oneself. You and I should, perhaps, talk."

"...I feel better." Silverbolt leaned back against the tree trunk, his legs stretched out in front of him. Silver eyes slid over to take in Theta, the pretty redheaded telepath sitting demurely a few feet away. He then blushed bluish, knowing that she could read the thoughts that flitted through his head just then. "Uh, sorry, I meant to thank you, not, you know. Be a perv."

Olivia shook her head, "I take such thoughts as a compliment. And I know that you are grateful." She paused. "I will not tell the others; except for him. But you might talk to him about it yourself anyway."

"Yeah." The speedster smiled and shrugged. No need to say who or why, she knew. "You're pretty cool. It's nice to talk to someone who can...keep up with my thoughts, you know? That's a tool thing to say."

"But correct nonetheless," she answered. She favored him with a small, slight smile; the first he'd seen on her directed at him. Wow. "Your mind is more pleasant than I thought, once properly soothed." She tilted her head, "None of the flirts you are considering based on "soothe" would be wise at this juncture."

"Oh, uh. Right, sorry." Silverbolt stood up, "Want to go find some of the other staying here? Maybe we can get something...an activity...going?"

Theta looked at him a few moments. "You ask out of both genuine interest and a desire to show remorse for your previous avoidance of me out of fear of my reaction to your thoughts." Her head went back until she was looking straight up through the branches overhead. "I do not appreciate pity. But this is more...sympathetic, and it is genuine. Very well. Let us go do an activity."

"Cool!" He couldn't help but grin.

She smirked, "Not that one."

"What? I wasn't-oh, right. Mind reading."

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric had slipped out of the chaos of the house after dinner. The twins had kept at he and Vicki with questions and teasing; as well as mercilessly reminding him that they'd grown up. Physically, anyway. Despite what he'd said to Jenna, he was very aware she was not a guy.

Which made him thoughtful. He'd never thought about the girls in any way like that before. Was this something in him? Or a side effect of being metahuman? Their classes did say that metahumans tended to have high libidos and showed a higher rate of non-traditional...

He was thinking too much. It was good to be home. And it looked like Vicki was enjoying it so far; which was great. He wanted her to be happy and feel welcome.

"Hey, Anakin!" He grimaced as Ellen called out from the house, "Quit getting your hero pose on watching the sunset. We want to go for ice cream."

"At least let me be Luke," he muttered as he turned around. Ellen was leaning out of the living room window. "You two can drive, you know. Maybe I want to take it easy."

"Pfft, some super man!" She rolled her eyes and then took a deep breath, closing them. When they opened, her eyes were wide and teary. "You don't want to...want to take your little sisters to get ice cream? We've missed you so much. And been so worried!" Her lower lip trembled.

God damn it. He knew it was dishonest and manipulative. And it didn't matter at all. "All right, imp. Tell Mom and Dad, okay? I'll find Vicki and-"

The back door opened and Vicki actually emerged, Jenna trailing after her looking curious and innocent. "Eric, Jenna says there's a really good frozen custard place not too far from here. It sounds awesome! I haven't had that before. Can we go?"

Eric looked past her to Jenna, who was not fiddling with the hem of her tank top. "Imps," he corrected. "Sounds great, Vicki. Let's go then."

Last edited:
This was possibly the best, worst idea Jenna and Ellen had ever had, Eric thought, looking at the three girls sitting around the table at the local frozen custard place. The twins had talked Vicki into ordering something simple - a cone of vanilla custard, since she'd never had the frozen confection before. They'd each gotten a banana split, while Eric himself had ordered a hot fudge sundae. The problem wasn't the cost, since Ellen had offered to pay - she'd gotten a job as a lifeguard at the nearby beach.

The problem was there were three amazingly hot girls sitting with him, eating ice cream. It had been terrible when Jenna had dropped a dollop of whipped cream just above the neckline of her dress, and taken her time cleaning it up and licking it off her fingers. It had gotten worse when the twins fed each other bites of their ice cream, drips of melting whipped cream and custard dribbling down chins. He wasn't sure he'd be able to stand up for a while without giving his sisters something else to tease him about after watching Vicki lick her cone with firm, long strokes of her tongue, shaping it into a tall, slender mound and then . . . .

Internally, the young man groaned. This was only the first evening! How the hell was he going to make it the month, at this rate? It was like Jenna and Ellen were trying to get that reaction out of him, and trying to gauge how he reacted to Vicki. He sighed and went back to his own treat while absently listening to them talk. ". . . I don't know, it's been this way as long as I can remember."

Jenna pouted, her big blue eyes sad. "That sucks - I've always wanted to be a blond." She sighed dramatically, tugging at a handful of Ellen's hair. "I guess I'll have to keep settling for looking like the mirror image of the hottest girl in school."

"Oh, shut it," her twin said, wrinkling her nose. "I'm the second hottest, at best." She took a decisive bite of banana and ice cream. "What I'm curious about are your . . . is your figure. What sort of exercise regimen do you do?"

Eric blinked. Had his sister almost said she was interested in Vicki's breasts? He started listening a little more closely.

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Ughn." The light in the room was too bright. Eric pulled the sheet up, trying to tug it over his head.

"Come on, Eric!" a voice said pleadingly. "You said we'd go to the beach today!" He squinted his eyes open to see Vicki standing there, a towel draped over her shoulder and wearing a button-down that might have been cribbed from a male friend's closet and a pair of denim shorts. She'd really come to embrace the ease of jeans in the 5 days they'd been here, and god bless Levi Strauss for that.

"Too early," he muttered, slowly but surely waking up. One did not ignore a lady that lovely, or the prospect of her in a bathing suit.

She shook her head emphatically, two blond pigtails flying to either side. "Ellen's been gone for hours already, it's almost ten thirty!"

He looked blearily at the alarm clock on his bedside table and groaned again. "Oh, hell. I didn't mean to sleep in this late." He pushed the covers down to his waist, then stopped. "Um. Vicki. I'm getting up, and . . ." he gestured to his bare chest, then the part that was still covered by the sheet.

"What? Ohhhh." She blushed a little, and it was heart-achingly adorable. "Right, I'll be in the living room with Jenna." And with that, she turned on her heel and bounced out the door.

Eric swung his legs over the side of the bed and rested his head in his hands for a moment. "God. This is going to be a long day."

~ ~ ~ ~​

There was a knock on her bedroom door, and Kelly sat up, her eyes fixed on the book she'd been reading. Her mother poked her head in. "Hey, sweetheart, dad and I are heading out for lunch." The bottle redhead seemed certain of rejection, but asked anyway, a hint of hope in her voice, "I don't suppose you'd like to join us?"

There was a pause, and Kelly set the book down next to her. "I think I'd like that. Thanks, mom."

A pleased, surprised expression came over the older woman's face, and she nodded. "Y-yes, well, of course." She beamed at her daughter for a moment, then said hesitantly, "I'm surprised you aren't spending more time with your . . . your old friends."

The brunette firestarter shrugged and started hunting for her shoes. "They're all up late and sleep late - I've gotten used to up early and in bed early." She emerged from a pile with a pair of checkerboard sneakers in one hand. "Will this be okay, or should I change?"

"No, you're fine. I'll tell dad, we'll be all set when you are, okay?" Without waiting for a response, her mother hurried away to tell her father that their little girl wanted to spend time with them.

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Ooooh!" Vicki looked around the beach, eyes wide. "I've never seen a beach like this."

Eric and Jenna were already laying out the stuff they'd brought, but he paused in the act of spreading out the large blanket they'd be using as a base of operations. "Yeah, the beaches in Oregon aren't the same as, say, California or Florida. Less sand, more rock." He looked out over the broad expanse of shoreline proudly. "But this one is pretty amazing, even by our standards."

The blond nodded, and glanced to one side at the sheer, rocky cliffs standing guard over the sandy beach. "It's beautiful. Can we take a walk later on? I wanna see how far it goes."

Jenna grinned. "Of course - I'll probably hang here, but you two can go." She reached for the hem of her t-shirt, tugging the garment over her head to reveal the top of a purple-and-blue striped bikini that seemed almost painted on her pert breasts. As Vicki and Eric looked on appreciatively, she wriggled out of her shorts as well, showing off a solid purple bottom with strings that tied at either hip. "I'm gonna go check out who's here, and let El know we brought her lunch," she called as she headed down the beach.

Vicki watched her leave, and then glanced at Eric. "Your sisters are pretty," she said, both meaning it, and knowing it was an understatement. Was it immoral to lust after the smoking hot twin sisters of the guy you were interested in? Ask a philosopher - or a shrink, she thought. "I got a new swim suit for the trip," she said, giving herself a mental shake. "You'll have to tell me what you think." And she slipped the shorts down, leaving her covered by the oversized shirt for a moment before she began to unbutton it.

The time between when she started and stopped undoing buttons seemed like a breathless eternity, but finally the stacked blond shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, leaving her bikini-clad body bare to the sun. The suit she'd gotten was in a pink plaid material, with little ruffles around the tops of her breasts - or at least the highest point the suit covered - with a halter neckline, and a bottom that tied at her hips as well, though the ties were more substantial than the ones Jenna had on hers. "Well," she said, after a moment, "what do you think?" She shifted a little. "Is it . . . does it look okay?"

Eric's thoughts about his sisters' new and far too grown-up appearance blew away the moment Vicki said the words "new swimsuit" and undid the button of her shorts. His eyes were wide and he watched with reverent, anticipatory silence as she undid each button of the clearly borrowed or stolen shirt. When it came off, it was...glorious.

The bikini showcased her magnificent body to devastating and wondrous effect. It was pretty and feminine; the colors and ties giving it a frilly, wholesome appeal that was at odds with the sinful sensuality of the form it contained. Her shapely legs and girlish hips were perfectly accented and the sleek, flat lines of her stomach and sides made the sudden and great swell of her large breasts, seeming to strain the top, all the more fantastic.

He realized after a few moments of staring that she'd asked him his opinion. Eric shook his head and closed his eyes, silently hoping he wasn't getting an erection right now, and then opened them again. God, she looked good. And so cute, obviously worried about how the suit looked. "You look fantastic. Like a fantasy." He winced at his own speech, "A swimsuit's fantasy, I mean. To be worn by a girl like you. That's how..."

The young hero-in-training then laughed, "Wow. You do look amazing, I'm sorry I kind of...went crazy there. But that's how good you look; enough to scramble my poor male brain."

And her hair in pigtails like that? God damn.

He took a deep breath and pulled his t-shirt up and off, tossing it beside the large beach blanket. "Whenever Jenna gets back, we can head to the water, or along the cliffs if you like."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ellen and Jenna pulled their heads back around from where they'd been watching their brother and his guest disrobe into their swimwear and finish setting up the section of beach they'd be sharing. Jenna shivered, "OMG, El, did you see them?"

"Yes!" Ellen was wearing a far more modest suit than her sister; part of being a lifeguard was being "family appropriate" according to the people who ran the beach. It was a red, of course, one piece with a conservative neckline and cut; flattering to her slender body but hardly the eyeball scorchers her sister or Vicki were wearing. "Vicki's gorgeous! I'd kill for those tits. And Eric! I mean, he was cute before and," she blushed, "good looking, but..."

"Yeah, he's a hunk now," Jenna licked her lips, "That chest, strong arms, and his ass!" The twins shared a giggle and then Jenna sighed. "Do you think...what we talked about, do you think it'll happen?"

"Yeah!" Ellen grinned, "I want it more now, don't you?" Her twin nodded and the lifeguard tilted her head, "What's wrong, Jen?"

The bikini wearing twin nibbled her lower lip, "It's just that...Vicki looks so good and she's got way more up top than we do. Do you think that they'll want us?"

Ellen crossed her arms over her chest, "Come on, Jen. Vicki's been eyefucking us since she got here and Eric's cracking. Turn up the pressure a bit and it'll be no problem. He looks at us too, you know, and it's not all just big brother pride."

The twins took a few moments to look one another over; neither of them had a mirror but then they didn't really need one when they were together. Like their brother, they were tall and lean in frame, both about two inches taller than Vicki and with more slender, modest figures. Their legs were long and shaped just right, seeming to go on forever. Their hips weren't much wider than their waists but their asses were pert and firm bubbles of flesh. Good genetics and physical activity gave them flat stomachs and toned but feminine bodies; and their high, perky breasts were delicious handfuls of soft flesh.

Jenna smiled then, "Yeah, you're right."

Ellen grinned, "Soon, sis. Tonight, maybe."

Vicki blushed at Eric's obvious reaction to her bathing suit. It was good to know that she could still scramble the male brain. And then he took his shirt off, and she almost started drooling. She'd known he was built - all of the academy members were; Achimi had said it, and it was true. The . . . whatever caused superpowers . . . made you a super human before it made you superhuman. But it never got old, seeing those muscles, the smooth skin, and . . . Eric bent over to flip sand off the corner of the blanket, and Vicki bit her lower lip. God, that ass!

Then she sighed to herself. It had been days since they'd left, and she . . . it had been a long time since she'd gone that long without any kind of outside stimulation. It wasn't just that she was hard up, she knew that - Eric had been very attractive to her before this. The beach, the sun, the scanty outfits, just made it worse. "Well," she said, shaking herself mentally, "since we're waiting anyway, I'm going to see about getting a tan!"

As she bent over, rummaging in one of the bags they'd brought for the sunscreen, a voice spoke up from behind her. "Damn, girl. I like the show, but I think you're with the wrong guy for it." Vicki's head came up, her eyes narrowed, the bottle clutched in one hand. The speaker was a tall, blond boy who looked like his parents had money, and he was trying to be bad while still spending it for them.

His face was hard as he looked over at Eric. "Must have lied to her, huh, Einstein? Can't imagine why a girl like her would be with a fag like you." There were two other boys with the blond, and both of them looked like they might be frat boys as well. "Did he tell you he's in college, dollface? He isn't - some freak school recruited him."

Vicki stood up, keeping a tight mental hold on her powers. "Actually," she said coldly, doing her best to channel Thunderbolt's frigid demeanor, "we go to the same school."

The bully's eyes widened, then narrowed. "You're a freak too, huh? I heard mutant girls were sluts - I guess it's true, if you'd give it up to a loser like him."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Jenna trotted up to where Vicki and Eric were standing, watching the three other boys limp away. "Man, what happened to Charles? He's not normally carry-me-home drunk this early."

Vicki glanced at Eric, and smiled a little. "He decided to try and see how far he could put his foot in his mouth. Eric helped him get it out."

The brunette looked at her brother, then hugged him tightly. "Good for you, big brother! You let him get away with being a dick way too long!" She grinned. "There's a great bar over there," she pointed, "I'm going to buy you the biggest, craziest drink they serve to celebrate! Come on, Vicki!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Three empty pineapples with straws sticking out of them lay in the sand. Vicki, Jenna, and Eric were stretched out on the blanket, talking idly as they waited for Ellen to get her break. "Wait, so . . . you really can do that stuff?"

"Of course!" Vicki sighed and looked up at the sky. "I mean, everyone has their own thing. One of our friends can throw fire, one can turn into any animal he wants to . . . you've heard of Achimi, right?"

Jenna nodded. "She's that crazy-strong fighter, right? New York and beyond?"

"Yeah, that's her. She's our mentor, sort of the captain of our squad." Vicki shut her eyes. "You know Zenith, too. Eric said he'd saved your town before. He's sort of our rival squad's leader."

There was stunned silence from the other girl. Then, she said slowly, "Zenith? Oh. My. God. Seriously? You've met him?" She pushed her brother's shoulder. "Dammit, Eric, why didn't you get his autograph for me!?"

"Whose autograph?" Ellen was walking up the beach, pulling her hair from its ponytail.

"Zenith's! They know him, he's up at that academy!" Jenna was sitting up now, her eyes wide and incredulous.

Ellen plopped down between her sister and Vicki. "Oh, man. You shouldn't have told her that - Jen's nuts over him. He's her favorite hero ever. And she thinks he's a total hottie," she added in a sing-sing voice.

Jenna glared up at her sister, "Well...he is!" She sniffed and turned her head away. Vicki and Jenna were lying on their stomachs, tanning their backs while they waited for Ellen's break. The applying of sunscreen and tanning lotion had been...trying for Eric; he wouldn't lie. He just hoped neither girl had noticed the way he'd shifted during and after to hide certain things until they receded.

Ellen and Vicki giggled, Eric smiling. Vicki then grinned, "She's right, though. He is hot. It's one thing to see the pictures but when you actually meet him and talk to him..." Her cheeks flushed from remembrance of other things she'd done with the legendary hero, "He really is incredible."

Jenna beamed and glanced back up at her twin, "See? Vicki thinks he's hot too."

Ellen stuck her tongue out at her sister, "She at least has a shot with him, unlike you."

"Hey! You never know! I bet-"

Eric sighed and then spoke up, "Girls, I will turn this beach right around, I swear to God."

The twins looked at one another, their brother, and then Vicki. After a moment, Ellen tilted her head to one side a bit, "Could he...do that?"

Eric just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Jenna and Ellen both flopped onto the blanket, breathing heavily. Their bodies were wet with both water and sweat. Jenna shook her head, "Okay, so...beach volleyball...not...the best...idea."

Ellen just nodded.

Vicki smiled at the poor girls as she and Eric approached, holding the ball under her arm. "It was a little unfair. I mean, we're drilled together in teamwork all the time."

"Yeah," Eric shrugged, "but it was kind of fun to beat them too. They always used to use that twin-telepathy-coordination thing against me before." It had been fun too and not just to see those three pretty bodies leaping and running around. "Um, did we overdo it, are you two all right?"

"We'll be fine," Ellen rolled over onto her back. "Just give us a few minutes."

Their brother smiled and looked over at Vicki, "While they, uh, recover, want to take that walk you mentioned earlier? I know you want to see how far it goes."

Jenna snickered; Ellen elbowing her sister in response.

The two would-be heroes came to a stop at the edge of the beach - literally. The cliff and the ocean met four feet to the right of where they stopped, and Vicki and Eric stood there for a few moments, looking out while the water lapped over their feet. Vicki glanced at him, thinking that it would have been nice if they'd been a couple - the moment was scenic and sweet, perfect for cuddling.

Instead, she turned to look at him, smiling a little. "Eric, this is great. Thank you so much for inviting me to visit your family." She leaned in and hugged him, feeling his strong arms slip around her and the smoothness of his skin before she pulled back slightly. Then she leaned in and kissed his cheek before taking a few steps back towards the rest of the beach. "Race you to the blanket - last one there buys popsicles!" she called before going into a full-out run.

Eric stood there, eyes distant and mouth slightly open for a moment. She'd . . . kissed him. And hugged him, and god, that body against his had been . . . "Wait, what?" Vicki was already several yards down the beach, and he was distracted for another moment at the sight of her pert ass bouncing as she ran.

Then he gave himself a mental shake and started running. He'd never catch her at this rate, but maybe . . . . A few seconds later, he'd overtaken the blond by a little, and she was yelling after him indignantly, "Running in sand is hard!" She shook a fist at him. "If I had my wings, you'd never have caught me!"

They skidded to a halt next to the blanket, Eric just a few seconds ahead of Vicki. "Ha! Looks like you get to buy us all some popsicles!" he said triumphantly.

Jenna stood up and looked at him. "Eric, are you . . . taller than you were a little bit ago?"

"Dammit!" He looked at Vicki, who had her arms folded over her chest. "Well, you never said no powers, so . . . ." Shame-faced, he shrunk back down the few inches he'd gained.

Instead of being angry, Vicki grinned. "I didn't say it, so good job." She put an hand on his shoulder. "I'll still buy, because that was exactly what you should have done. Take the advantages you have and use them." Then she blushed. "Jesus, it's like I can't shut it off. Sorry, guys, it's a habit."

Ellen sat up, her eyes raking quickly over Vicki's body as the blond's chest moved with the mild exertion she'd just done. "It's all right - we don't mind at all."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Vicki looked at her face in the mirror, wrinkling her nose a little. "I don't think I got a sunburn?" she muttered, turning her head to one side to get a better look. She was in the guest room at Eric's family's house, already in the knit shorts and tank top she wore as pajamas. The day had been long, but fun. After the beach, they'd all gone back to the house to shower and change, and had met their parents for a dinner out.

Shaking her head a little, Vicki straightened up from where she'd been leaning into the mirror and picked up the book she'd been reading before she went to sleep. As she pulled the covers back, there was a knock at the door. "Come in?"

The door opened, and Ellen and Jenna stepped in, both of them wearing pajamas similar to her own. "Hey, Vicki, do you have a minute?" Jenna shut the door behind them.

"Sure," she said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "What's up?"

The twins sat down on the bed as well, a there was a moment of nervous silence. Then Ellen said softly, "Well, we . . . you're gorgeous, and we . . . were wondering if you might want to, um, play with us?"

Vicki's eyebrows went up and she fought not to smile. Just this afternoon she'd been thinking that she could use some "outside stimulation" and now this! But did they mean it? Did they know what it meant? "Ellen, I'm guessing you don't mean you don't want to pull our Monopoly or Settlers of Cataan."

Jenna was blushing, "You know what we mean! If you don't want to, just say so."

The blond shook her head, "Girls, if you're asking what I think you are, then...fuck, yes. I've wanted that since I saw your hot little butts at the beach today." Both twins flushed at that, though they also looked pleased. "But I also want to be sure. I don't want things to be weird between us, now or after."

Ellen looked a bit annoyed. Did she think they were kids? "We mean this." And to Vicki's great shock, she pulled her twin over and kissed her hard on the mouth. Jenna gasped into her sister's mouth and then moaned softly, opening her mouth to let Ellen's tongue inside her. Jenna's arms slid around Ellen's neck, Ellen taking the opportunity to slip her hands under her sister's top.

Vicki stared a moment again; her mouth hanging open a bit. Eric's sisters were making out in front of her. They were sisters, twins! It was wrong, or it should be. But instead of feeling revulsion, she just felt...God damn, it was even hotter than if they were unrelated.

The twins' lips parted and Jenna leaned back, Ellen leaning in to kiss down her neck while pushing her sister's top up to expose pretty, pert handful tits to the air of the guest room. They were round and high; jutting proudly with nipples that were already growing stiff. Jenna moaned softly, biting her lower lip. Ellen lifted her face from her sister's neck to look at Vicki and lick her lips, "We've been fucking each other for almost a year now; but we haven't played with another girl yet. You want to be that one, Vicki? Our real first?"

Her power was going crazy; Vicki could feel it. She was pumping out seductive, lust inducing pheromones as a result of her own arousal...but it didn't look like she needed to try controlling them.

The blond grinned and stood up off of the bed, pulling her tank top up and off to let her bounteous, plush jugs bounce free. "I do. Come here, girls, and let's play." The twins both smiled and lunged, one hugging herself to either side of Vicki and their eager mouths immediately going to her tits.

The ceiling fan over them slowly turned, forgotten, stirring the air and pushing Vicki's power through the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Ahh-h!" Eric's mother gasped with surprise, the book she was carrying dropping to the floor of the master bath from where she'd been preparing for bed. Her husband was behind her, pressing himself against her, his hands mauling her breasts. "W-Will, what are you-oh!"

Eric's dad ground his raging erection into his wife's ass through her robe; the biochemist grinning. "God, you're so hot, baby. My wife, mother of my children, and still the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen."

She flushed, breathing deeply and smelling something...strange but good. Suddenly she felt sexy and...and needy in a way that she hadn't felt in...God, in years. "Oh, baby, that hard cock feels so nice...so strong...I bet you could put another baby in me, stud. Breed me again..."

"Let's find out," he growled, turning her around and all but ripping her robe open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Eric walked out of the house; his hands flexing over and over. He felt...he felt really, really horny all of a sudden. He'd felt it lying in his room and thinking about the day at the beach, of Vicki in her bikini, and the girls...God, he couldn't stop thinking about Jenna and Ellen and their pert little asses and sweet tits and-

Damn it! He was doing it again!

It had been bad enough before that feeling just...washed over him. He had to get out of there. But now what?

He got into the twins' car, having been given a spare key, and fired the engine to life. Maybe a drive would help. Or he'd go to town. Or maybe to the shore and jump in the water or something to get this out of his system.

Vicki moaned softly, her hands cradling each of the pretty brunette heads that was pressed to her chest. "God, your mouths are so good," she whispered, licking her lips. Her fingers tangled in their hair, and she could feel them both moaning softly as they kissed and sucked on her breasts. Her back arched slightly, and she pressed her tits more firmly into their mouths, feeling their teeth scraping deliciously over her nipples.

She felt soft, slender fingers moving up her legs then, heading towards her pussy, and shivered a little, spreading her legs wider for them. "Mmmm, eager little incest-sluts," she breathed as their hands slipped up her thighs. Jenna nodded eagerly, her eyes open and looking up at Vicki while she suckled and prepared to touch the pretty blonde's pussy for the first time. Ellen simply sucked harder on the firm, generous tit in her mouth, her fingers moving upward with determination.

It seemed like an eternity before their hands came into contact with the soft, stretchy material of her shorts, and her breath caught. Two sets of warm, questing fingers stroked gently over her covered slit before they seemed to reach an agreement. One hand slipped in high, the other in low; in a quick motion, Vicki had one set of fingers stroking her clit gently while the other spread her lips open and slipped inside of her wet cunt. "Unnnh! Shit, both of you . . . been a long time . . . since I had two girls at once," she breathed, leaning back slightly to give them a better angle on her pussy.

Nuzzling closer to her tits, the twins kept up their ministrations on her pussy. Their hands were clearly talented if inexperienced, and the feeling of both of them moving independently was pushing her close to a fast, dirty orgasm. She had to stifle her cry of pleasure, aware of their parents downstairs, but she could feel her body grasping at the fingers inside of her, drenching both of their hands in hot, wet girl cum.

As she came down from the high of having two amazingly hot twins finger her pussy, Vicki smiled at them. "Oh, girls," she whispered as their head came up from her breasts. "It's time for me to return the favor. Get naked, and get on the bed."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Eric was incredibly frustrated. He'd been driving for twenty minutes, and his erection hadn't gone away. Every time it seemed like he was on the verge of calming down, his mind turned to the visual of the girls - all three of them - at the beach, playing volleyball, or running down the beach, tits bouncing . . . fuck!

He groaned a little, feeling the lust surge again. All he needed was some time to think, to clear his head. Sighing, he turned into a parking lot, barely aware of where he was. After he parked the car, he looked up at the building he was in front of and laughed a little. The Rusty Buckle was the closest bar to his parents' house, and the one he'd had his first legal drink at. Not a place where he'd be alone, but a place where he wouldn't have to worry about people giving him a hard time. Shaking his head, Eric opened the door and stepped out, breathing deeply in the cool air.

Feeling clearer in his head, the sizemorph walked into the bar and sat down, ordering a beer. He didn't really want anything, but a beer would give him a reason to be here without getting him too drunk to drive himself home again. As the bartender thumped the bottle down in front of him, Eric became aware of someone settling onto the stool next to him. "You're Eric Woodson, right?"

"Yeah, that's me, but I . . . I . . . ." He started to say he didn't really want company, but his eyes met a pair of crystalline green ones, and he stopped. "Leanne Valin?" She'd been the Girl in high school, the one he'd always wanted, but was way out of his league. Cheerleader, prom queen, wet dream of every boy she passed in the hallway. Long red hair, full lips, those gorgeous eyes. Her legs seemed to go on forever, topped with a round, luscious ass and hips, and a respectable set of tits that seemed to defy gravity. She hadn't changed much, if at all; if he hadn't spent most of his time in the last few months training daily with some of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, he'd have been tongue-tied.

She smiled, pleased. "You remember me! We had Chemistry, right?" Her right hand rested on a bare leg, left exposed by a short red skirt, her left hand - without a ring of any kind, he noted absently - wrapped lightly around a glass of clear liquid. She leaned forward. "They said you went into some kind of special program, far away. But you're back now?"

"For a month." He swallowed hard, then took a drink of his beer. "Uh, yeah, I did, though. I don't know if you heard about that stuff in Micronesia a while back?" She nodded. "I'm sort of involved in that."

Her eyes widened. "You're . . . you are? So you're, like, a superhero now?" She laughed throatily, and he cursed inwardly as he felt the lust that had almost drained away return in full force. "Who'd have thought the shy, handsome boy would grow up to be a superhero?"

Last edited:
Ellen and Jenna looked up at her with matching innocent-little-girl expressions, the longer haired Ellen asking, "You want us naked?"

Jenna followed up, "In your bed?"

They wanted to play that way, huh? "Damn right, sluts." Vicki pulled her hands back from groping the twins' asses to give them each a firm spank, drawing a pair of breathy gasps from the girls. "I want to see you sexy teen bodies before I make you cream your brains out."

The twins giggled then and their tank tops and shorts seemed to almost fly off before they slid onto the bed next to one another. They glanced at one another and then spread their legs, Jenna laying her right leg over Ellen's left in the middle. Both girls were tanned from their time at the beach; Ellen darker but also having the tanlines from her lifeguard suit, whereas Jenna...had no tan lines, the naughty thing. Vicki made a mental note to ask her where she did her nude sunbathing. They both also had sweet, pink, bare pussies.

The blond licked her lips, "God, you two are just the perfect little sluts, aren't you?" She shimmed her own shorts down and stepped out of them, striding over to the bed and taking a few more moments to openly ogle and admire the young, svelte form of the twins. "Such pretty pussies too."

She stepped onto the bed, moving to straddle the joined legs of the twins in the middle and then sank down. "You played with my pussy so nice," she purred as she pressed her sex down where it could touch both of their legs, "got me so hot and wet...feel it?"

"Hnn, yes," Ellen cooed.

"Yes, Vicki," answered Jenna.

"Good girls." Vicki reached out with her hands, each moving to run her fingers down the slit of a twin. The girls let out breathy, sighing moans at the touch. "Vicki's going to give you the same, sweet fuck sluts, and that'll only be the beginning." Without warning, she twisted her hands and made a partial fist before plunging forward to spear her middle fingers deep into each of the girls' cunts. They clapped a hand over each others' mouths to muffle their cries and Vicki grinned wickedly as she started to pump her fingers in and out of them, "Ohh, so tight! We'll have to change that! Get you good and broken in, the way whores like you should be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Leanne laughed, "Oh, my God, you got goats in their rooms?"

Eric smiled and shrugged, "Yeah, no one could believe it. The academy was talking about it all week." She always had a nice laugh and smile, he remembered that, and it was...pleasant to have it directed at him. He and Rose had moved to a table and been chatting for a while now; her mostly asking about where he was now and what he was up to. He felt kind of stupid talking about it, and foolish, but it was also nice.

"It all seems so impossible," she said shaking her head and resting her chin on one hand. "Especially since you're the same guy I knew, in a lot of ways. Though you're...different too." Those green eyes regarded him for a few more moments and she grinned again, "Definitely hotter. You were cute before , but now? Mmm." He could feel his cheeks coloring. "Hee! And you're still so blushy!"

He raised his eyebrows and then shrugged, "I...well, thanks but...come on, Leanne. You really didn't think I was cute back in school." She'd never given him any kind of sign if she had, really. She'd been friendly to him; way more than he'd expected but they were never friends and he was in no way part of her social circle.

"Yeah, I did," she sighed. "You were cute and sweet...but you were a geek and I was going out with Charles..." She made a face, "The asshole. I was stupid, I guess." Leanne tipped her glass up to her lips, her second gin and tonic since she'd sat next to him though he guessed it was probably her third or fourth of the night, and took a drink. "I gave in to all that dumb teen pressure and just..." She sighed and took another drink.

"Leanne...we were all pretty stupid in high school."

"Yeah, I know. I just wish I hadn't been stupid and mean." The striking redhead smiled up at him, "But...I'm glad you're back here, even just for a month., and that I could run into you. I feel better being able to say that...I'm sorry if I was cruel to you back then."

Eric turned his beer bottle in his hands for a moment, the only one he'd had that night, and then shook his head. "I don't think you need to say that, but...since you did, it's all right."

"You're a good guy, you know?" Leanne watched him for a few moments and then grinned, "And, I know you don't want to hear it, but God, you're gorgeous." She giggled at his blush and then finished off her drink. She set the glass down and then looked over at him, "I'd like to talk to you more, Eric. Somewhere less smokey and public." She took a deep breath and met his eyes, and he was surprised to see a fear of rejection there, "I shouldn't be driving...would you take me home? You could come in, have some coffee and we can catch up on...all kinds of things."

Last edited:
The two identical brunettes spread on the bed whimpered a little, writhing as Vicki fingered their pussies. "Mmmmm, please, yes," Jenna breathed, biting her lower lip. "We want to be . . . god, broken in like good sluts. Oh, fuck!" she gasped as Vicki rubbed her thumb over their clits firmly.

The older girl grinned wickedly. "That won't be a problem." Her hands were still busy between their legs, stroking in and out of their sweet, teenage cunts while her thumbs teased their clits. "You'll both be a pleasure to train, so eager to have these sexy little holes opened up." Vicki smirked a little, tossing her hair back over her shoulders. "And I think I'll be able to show you a few new tricks tonight."

The room was quiet for a moment, just the sounds of soft moans and the soft squishing of her fingers inside the twins' pussies. Until Ellen gasped, her eyes fluttering shut. "Oh, shit, I'm so close . . . you're so good at this . . . fuck!" Her face twisted into an expression of pure ecstasy, and Jenna's hand went over her mouth again, muffling what would have been a loud, lusty wail of pleasure.

Vicki could feel the girl's body clutching and throbbing around her fingers, drenching her with hot, sticky girl cum. She watched almost greedily, drinking in the sight of the stunning teenager, writhing under her hand, but didn't stop moving, keeping the orgasm going as long as she could.

Jenna licked her lips, watching her sister cum. "God, she looks so sexy like that," she whispered, her eyes traveling over Ellen's body as it shook and trembled.

The blonde grinned, twisting her fingers inside Jenna's pussy and making her gasp. "She does," the hero-in-training said, rubbing her pussy against their legs as she shifted slightly. "Let's see if you do too." Her hands started moving faster, giving all the stimulation she could this way.

It didn't take long before Jenna came as well, her reaction almost identical to her sister's, though she wasn't as loud, and her eyes stayed open the whole time. "Fuck! Nnnngh!"

As both twins came down from their high, Vicki pulled her fingers reluctantly from their pussies before licking her fingers clean. "Mmmm, tastes sweet," she cooed, her eyes traveling over them. "Now, my pretty little whores, I want you to come over here and lay down," she said, moving off the bed and walking over to where the carpet in front of the dresser was.

They moved slowly, still recovering from their delirium, and she knelt down on the floor. "All right, Ellen, I want you over here." Vicki gestured, and then looked up at Jenna. "Your face between her legs, Jenna, and Ellen, yours between mine."

The girls looked at each other and grinned. "This should be very interesting," Jenna said, stretching out with her face inches from her twin's pussy. She took a deep breath and sighed happily. "God, you smell amazing."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Thanks again for driving me home," Leanne said for the third time since they'd left the bar. "I really appreciate it." Her hands were fidgeting with her keys, the hem of her skirt, anything they could reach to keep busy.

Eric smiled as he pulled into the driveway that she'd indicated. "It's really no problem. I wouldn't have felt right, leaving you there by yourself." And she'd . . . well, she'd hinted that she wanted more than just a chat. He felt like a jerk thinking she might want that with him, and sort of like he was taking advantage of her just for thinking she would. Not that he'd let himself get his hopes up.

She smiled at him, placing a hand on his arm. "It's still really nice. Come on in, I'll make some coffee, or we can have a snack, or something." Leanne's hand reached the door handle and opened in. There was a moment before Eric shut off the car when she was standing up that he thought he could see just barely into the darkness under her skirt, and he flushed but didn't look away.

No matter her state of inebriation, Leanne unlocked her door fairly easily and motioned for him to follow her inside. She shut the door and kicked off her shoes before heading into the small living room. "Here, I'll give you a tour, and then we'll see what I've got for us."

The tour was pretty quick - the house wasn't too big - but it gave him a good idea of what she'd been up to since high school. Some photos of friends and family, but no pictures of a boyfriend. Lots of work papers on the coffee table, and a bed that looked like only one side of it got slept in regularly told him that, if she did want to have sex with him, at least he wouldn't have to worry about an angry boyfriend coming after him.

The tour wrapped up in the kitchen, where Leanne looked around. "So, this is my place. Let's see what I've got here." She opened the fridge and leaned over, her skirt pulling tight across her ass as she did, the hem riding high to expose a generous length of leg. "If we're going to have coffee, do you want something savory, or something sweet?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

Ellen didn't answer; she was already between Vicki's legs, her tongue moving and wriggling as she licked and lapped at the blond's slick, hot hole. Jenna let out a soft scoffing sound, "You are so greedy! Don't start witho-uuuUHhh!"

Vicki smirked, having laid down and curved her body to bring her face to Jenna's silky heaven, having just shoved her tongue as far into the girl's sex as she could. "If she tastes as good as you, Jenna honey, you're in luck. But all's fair in love and fucking, so get licking, slut." And without another word, she followed her own advice, pressing her pretty face to the teen's cunt and starting to eat her with delight.

Jenna let out a yelp before she mashed her lips to Ellen's pussy to muffle herself; her squeals making her twin wriggle with delight. After a few moments she began to lick as well, tasting her own sister's cunt and shivering at the delicious sin of it all.

The three young women formed a loose triangle on the floor, shifting and moving slightly as they enjoyed one another; soft whimpers and gasps filled the guest room as well as the faint, wet, squelch of tongues pleasing and exploring tender, sweet pussies.

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric didn't answer for a moment; a number of lines he could use all came to his mind and he pushed them all aside. Who was he, Silverbolt? "I, uh, well, if we're going to have coffee, then something sweet, please."

She smirked a bit, noting the way his eyes were looking, "Sure thing, Eric. Something sweet coming right up." Oh, would it ever be!

Leanne rummaged around in the fridge for a few more moments before she stepped back with a frown, "Hmm. I should have looked before I asked. Doesn't look like I have anything sweet in there." The redhead turned to face him and smiled; a sultry, slow smile that made his pulse quicken. "I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you."

He took a deep breath, feeling again both certainty and doubt. She really did seem like she wanted...but he was probably just seeing what he wanted to see. "I wouldn't worry about that, I mean, hanging out with you is pretty sweet."

She laughed, "You know, I'd think that was a line if you didn't look so sheepish saying it." Leanne closed the refrigerator door, "You're the sweet one. I like sweet." She walked to him and lifted herself up to slide her arms around his neck, pulling her body to his. God, he was made of steel! "And since you're the only sweet thing here right now...I guess I'll have you."

Eric didn't answer with words, just kissed her before she could make her move further. She let out a happy little sound against his lips, perhaps surprised at him making that move, and then responded in kind. Her kiss was eager and her lips soft and warm.

The kiss broke after a moment and he raised his brows, "Hot and sweet is my favorite," he said with a smile.

"I've got plenty of that," she grinned.

There was a serious joy in having a pretty, wet pussy in front of her, Vicki thought as she lapped eagerly at Jenna's pussy. The twins were amazingly hot, and obviously well-practiced at this - she could feel Ellen's tongue slipping over her slit with a skill that she hadn't expected them to possess. And having the three of them like this was . . . something she hadn't done in a long time. One hand went from where it had been resting on Jenna's leg, moving to stroke over her clit as Vicki's tongue slipped inside her pussy again.

Dimly, she could hear Jenna squeal into Ellen's pussy, and felt the responding gasp of pleasure on her own slit. Her lips curved as much as they could into a smile, and she moved her fingers faster on the little nub at the peak of her slit. "Mmmmmmmmf," she moaned into the hot, wet flesh in front of her.

Vicki was also aware that, given her level of arousal, it was possible they wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Her powers were going crazy, filling the room with pheromones that would keep all three of them horny and wet all night long. It hadn't even occurred to her that they would be filtering through the house as well, and even out into the neighborhood with the windows open the way they were.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Next door to the Woodson house, Mr. and Mrs. Edelson were rolling over in bed and wrapping their arms around each other in passion for the first time since they'd had their 50th anniversary. In the trees behind the Woodson house, a pair of deer were sniffing the air with interest; the buck's nostrils flared, and he trotted over to the doe, his intent clear in his eyes. On the other side of the Woodson's from the Edelson's, Carolyn Mishke and her roommate Laurence Gintner were making out in front of a movie they'd rented for the night.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Leanne looked at the kitchen, then back at Eric. "So, the kitchen is . . . well, did you want to see the bedroom again?" She bit her lower lip as she asked, one hand absently toying with his hair.

Instead of answering, he leaned forward slightly and grabbed her ass in both hands, lifting her up. She squealed in shock and delight before wrapping her legs around him - and she could feel his growing erection against her as she did. He kissed her again, tongue slipping into her willing mouth, and feeling bad as he kept one eye open to navigate the hallway back to her bedroom.

Once they got there, however, he let himself get lost in the kiss and the feeling of her against his body. She felt amazing, rounded in all the right places. Not as ideal - of course - as the girls at the Academy looked and felt, but still as good as he'd imagined she would in high school. She kicked her shoes off, and they sailed away and hit the wall behind him; Eric could feel her ankles lock together at the small of his back.

His hands kneaded the firm flesh of her ass, exploring every inch of it while their tongues wrestled together. The motions of his fingers had the not-unexpected result of pushing the hem of her skirt up farther and farther, eventually giving his hands access to her rear with her panties as the only barrier between skin and skin. And they felt fairly flimsy to him.

Eric pulled his head back slightly, licking his lips as he moved forward and placed her gently on the bed. Leanne looked up at him, her hands going to the buttons of the blouse she was wearing and undoing them. "God, I never imagined," she breathed, "that I'd get another chance to hookup with you." The last button slipped out of its hole and she lifted herself up enough to throw the top aside, leaving her looking sexily disheveled: black lace bra, red skirt shoved up to her hips, black lace panties underneath.

Giving a little laugh, Eric put a hand on her waist. "Neither did I," he said honestly, kissing her again as his hand moved slowly from the bare skin at her waist to the warm, sheer material that was covering her breasts. She moaned at his touch, feeling his fingers stroking over the firm mounds of her tits, and her back arched to give him more access to them as her own hands shifted to tug at the t-shirt he was wearing, indicating her desire to have it off as well.

Jenna screamed into her sister's cunt as she came; the wet, hot flesh muffling her cry into a low, thrumming thing that send Ellen into convulsions of her own. Vicki purred as the hot teen sex on her lips quivered and gushed, lapping at the sweet release to capture as much as possible. She felt Ellen's head fall away from her own hot hole; strands of her delicious joy connecting it to the younger girl's lips.

Vicki raised herself up to look at the twins as they both lay panting on the floor; their young, taut bodies hot and sweaty, pert tits heaving, faces slick and glistening with girl cum. She giggled, "You girls cum so sweet! I could listen and feel and taste it all night!"

Ellen laughed weakly, "Sis, we created a monster..."

Jenna licked her lips and grinned, "Yay us!" Then she pulled her legs out of Vicki's grip and moved to re-position herself, her face by Vicki's now, capturing the blond's lips in a kiss that tasted of her twin's pussy, "Switch, please! I want to taste you, Vicki, pretty please? And El, you have GOT to feel what her mouth can do!"

Vicki kissed Jenna again, shoving her tongue into the teenager's mouth before pulling back, "You want a taste, girl, all you have to do is ask." From this point on, actually. It might be wrong or twisted but...she was totally adding the twins to her "stable" while she was here. And if she saw them again in the future. She only hoped it wouldn't make things weird with Eric if he ever found out.

Which made her think of Eric, of him finding out, being upset, and then Vicki and the twins together showing him how natural and good it was...she shook her head and licked her lips. Damn.

If...when she got Eric, she'd have to test the waters on that fantasy.

She came back to see Ellen's legs parting in front of her, the teen's eager snatch revealed. Vicki grabbed her hips and pulled the girl to her, drawing a squeal, and then drove her tongue deep her, an "oh, fuck" bursting out of Ellen before Jenna silenced her with her own cunt.

~~~~~~~~~​

"God!" Lucy Woodson put a hand over her mouth to muffle a squealing cry as she shook; her plush tits jiggling. Oh, what had come over her husband? Or her, for that matter?

The parents had moved downstairs to avoid waking Vicki and the girls after that first, frenzied quickie in the master bathroom. They were in Will's study with the door shut. As soon as they'd entered, he'd turned her around and pushed her backwards onto his desk, her robe flying open as he pulled her legs apart and speared into her again.

It was insane! It was wonderful! "God, yes, baby," she panted, "Fuck me good, hubby! Ram that cock in me and fill my belly up! With a baby, or just packed with jizz, I don't care which!"

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric groaned as he fondled Leanne's pretty, pert little tits through her bra; they were soft and plush, amazing even through the fabric. God, how many times had he imagined doing this in high school? And the way she was responding! Her hands tugged again on his shirt and he smiled, sitting up, "Being a little unfair, aren't I?"

"Extremely," she agreed, watching him with half lidded, hungry eyes. "Let's see it, handsome." Her own hands moved below her waist but not to her skirt. As he pulled his shirt up, momentarily blocking his vision, she quickly knifed her legs straight together and half-pulled, half-threw her panties down her legs until she could kick them off.

He grinned as he tossed the shirt away, "Better no...wow." His eyes widened as he looked down and noted that the scene had changed. Her perky little tits were still heaving in the lacy black bra, and the red skirt was still pushed up and twisted, delightfully so, about her waist but beneath it was only her. "Leanne, your pussy's gorgeous."

She chuckled, reaching down to part her lips with two fingers, feeling a little flushed sense of happiness at his response. Her hair down there was as red as her head; carefully trimmed to form an arrow pointing at her cunt. "So are you. God, Eric, you look like someone sculpted you. Like a male Galatea...though I hope you don't follow the Greek statue theme everywhere."

He blushed and she giggled, but then he quirked his eyebrows and slipped off the bed to stand up. "You'll have to judge that for yourself." And with a deep breath, he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down together to expose his hard, hungry cock to the girl he'd pined for all of high school.

The room was quiet, save for the sound of female moans and soft squishing as Ellen, Jenna, and Vicki licked and suckled each other's hot pussies. The air was thickly scented with the musky aroma of teenage cunts, but all three of them could only smell the wet, hot slit in front of her. Vicki was amazed, even in the depths of her own pleasure, how different the two girls tasted. Jenna was a little more tangy, her clit a little more responsive, than her sister. Ellen was wetter, and had a sweeter taste, and responded better to fingering.

And that was precisely what Vicki was doing, sliding two finger in and out of Ellen's pussy in a deliberate, slow motion. She could hear the teen moaning even from between Jenna's thighs, and felt another surge of pleasure and pride. It always felt so good to make someone else feel that good. Even as she thought it, Jenna's tongue slithered into her pussy, and she gasped against the slick cunt in front of her.

It wasn't a long time before the three of them were all moaning more loudly, toes curling and breathing hard. Suddenly, Ellen's body started to twitch and spasm, her pussy gushing wetness around Vicki's fingers as she came hard. The blond could feel her pussy clenching down, and kept up her motions thrusting despite the girl's orgasm, making it longer and harder. Jenna licked even more intently against Vicki's pussy, trying to get her to cum as well.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Leanne bit her lower lip, her eyes almost glued to Eric's stiff cock. "Fuck, that's . . . god, amazing." The fingers between her legs started to move, massaging the sensitive flesh there. "Such a great cock, I can't believe that I waited this long to see what you look like," she breathed, her face and neck flushed with desire.

He looked at her, gratified and aroused by her reaction to him. It was strange, surreal almost, to think that the girl he'd masturbated thinking about in high school was praising his cock in that lust-soaked voice. "Look all you want," he managed, feeling as though he must be blushing all the way to his waist. "Though I'd like it if you did more than just look."

She shifted, spreading her legs even farther. "I plan to," Leanna said, licking her lips. "I can barely wait for you to fuck me with it. Want to feel it spreading me open, god . . . ." Her eyes traveled over his body, and she reached out to him with her free hand. "Eric, I want to . . . I want to do everything to you," Leanne breathed, her pussy glistening with wetness.

"Oh...oh, God," Ellen moaned, writhing on the floor as Vicki's talented tongue continued to tease and please her cunt. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuck-kk!" Her eyes screwed shut and she mashed her face into Jenna's sopping pussy to muffle the sound as she shrieked; cumming again before the preceding orgasm had even fully ended.

Vicki felt a flush of pride as she lifted her face up from the teen's glorious snatch; she was giving these girls the night of their young lives. God, they were both so hot, and they were going to be thinking about how well she fucked them for years.

Her eyelids fluttered and she cooed as she felt Jenna's tongue lashing furiously over her clit. "Ohh, that's good, Jenna baby. Make me cream, make me scream, just like your slutty sister did." She pushed herself back against Jenna, twisting to reach down and run her fingers through the brunette teen's jaw length hair. "Ahh, God, that's it! So close, sweetie...ahhahHn!" Vicki opened her mouth in a silent cry and shook as she came; her sex gushing onto Jenna's face as her cunt quivered and contracted from the peak of joy she had reached.

She let go of Jenna's hair and allowed the girl to come up for air, grinning but gasping. The three of them shifted a bit so that all were laying down on the floor, breathing deeply to refill their lungs and master themselves. After a few minutes, Ellen let out a breathy laugh, "I didn't know...that I could...cum that hard."

Vicki and Jenna both chuckled, the shorter haired twin looking at her sister, "Are you kissing, sis? Vicki's thighs about crushed my head when she creamed."

The busty blond licked her lips and rose to a sitting position, looking over the girls hungrily, "I'll make you both cum just as hard before I'm done."

Jenna and Ellen both blinked and exchanged a shocked look. "You mean," they chorused, "there's more?"

Her answering smile was sultry and eager, "Much more. Up on the bed Jenna, on your back, Ellen you get behind her." The girls moved to obey; Jenna climbed up onto Vicki's bed, Ellen slipping in behind her with her legs spread, Jenna leaning back against her sister in a half-reclined position. "God, you two look so sweet," Vicki grinned.

She moved onto the bed herself, slipping between Jenna's legs and then hooking one of hers over the younger girl's. Jenna looked back at her sister, her eyes questioning. She opened her mouth to speak at the same moment as Vicki wriggled forward and brought her hot, sopping cunt into electric contact with Jenna's glistening slit. "Ahh! Oh, fuck!"

"That's right," Vicki said. She started to rock her hips, grinding her pussy into Jenna's; mashing them together to tease their flesh and rub their clits against one another. "I'm going to fuck you, baby. Fuck your pussy with mine, mmm, while your sister plays with those hot little tits."

Ellen recovered from her sensual shock at that and embraced her twin from behind, her hands cupping Jenna's sensitive mounds and and starting to squeeze and fondle them.

Jenna whimpered, her head rolling from side to side, "Ahh, so dirty, so fucking good!" She'd tried to think about how to do this with Ellen before, but they'd never got to try it. God, they'd have to now! "Do me, Vicki, fuck my teen pussy! Use me, both of you, God, please, do me."

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric felt a rush of mingled pride and desire, "Then we'd better get started." Leanne let out a happy squeal as he all but threw himself onto the bed on top of her, one hand catching and holding himself up, the other pulling her bra down to free one sweet, small tit.

She let out a high gasp as he touched it, engulfing her breast in his hand and squeezing, her eyes wide. Their lips met again, tongues dueling as breathy moans escaped her into his mouth. His hardness rubbed against her leg, his pre smearing on her pale, perfect skin.

Her hands moved over him, feeling those mighty arms and then trailing down his chest, lingering to trace lines here and there. He shivered as she pinched his nipples, gasping into her mouth and getting a giggle in response. "Ah! And I always thought you were a good girl," he chuckled.

"I'm the best girl, Eric," she answered with a wicked grin. "I'm just the best at being very bad." He let out a louder, sharper gasp as she reached down to wrap one hand around the shaft of his cock. "Fuck, this big damn thing feels amazing." She started to stroke him, moving to kiss down his neck and nibble lightly where it joined his right shoulder.

"I, hnn, believe it. Leanne, just your touch feels great." Eric nibbles his lower lip, trying not to thrust into her hand and fuck her fingers.

"Your cock feels better," she replied. Her face was still flush and those plush, full lips were slightly parted in delight and anticipation. "God, you've got a great dick. I...I want it in me. Eric, please, normally I'd play around for a while first but...God, I just need you in me."

She reached up to caress his cheek and tilt his face to look down so their eyes met. "Please. Fuck me. Now? We'll do everything I promised, but God, I need your cock to split me in two right fucking now."

Eric gaped a moment and then smiled; and as before there was a shy sheepishness in it. Then he kissed her, "I'd never deny you," he said against her lips. He shifted between her spread legs, moving to a better spot on the bed. Her hand no longer stroked him but gripped just behind the crown of his rod to guide him to her paradise.

His hands took hold of her hips, Eric kneeling between her legs and letting out a groan as the head of his cock brushed against her hot wetness. "Leanne, your pussy...so hot and wet already..."

"From wanting you," she answered him. "Please, don't make me ask again. Fu-UuHUHHHck me!" Her sentence floated and flared as he pushed his hips forward while lifting and pulling her to him. Her hands lashed out to grab hold of his shoulders, her fingers stabbing and digging in as Eric slowly impaled the pretty redhead on his engorged prick. Her head was back, mouth open in a perfect "o" of near orgasmic delight and her legs kicked for several moments before swinging about him and locking ankles just above his ass.

It took the space of a few breaths before Jenna was whimpering in pleasure. Ellen's pussy, pressed against her sister's ass, was sopping wet as she watched the other two girls writhe together, fucking each other on the bed. This was so fucking hot, a gorgeous blond who was willing to fuck them, teach them, use them, all night long . . . they were the luckiest girls on Earth!

Vicki and Jenna were both panting, breathing hard as they ground their pussies together, rubbing hot slick flesh together. Vicki could hardly believe her luck, these two identical beauties both being into her, and willing to . . . she'd never thought she'd get the chance to live out one of her fantasies like this. But they were hot, wet, and willing, and all for her! She leaned forward, kissing Jenna hard as they fucked each other, feeling the teenager's breasts and Ellen's hands pressing against her own breasts.

The sound in the room was dominated by the wet, sticky sound of two cunts together, and the panting moans of two girls. "Oh, fucking hell," Jenna breathed, taking in a deep, shaking breath. "So close . . . god, didn't know I could cum this much in a day . . . !" Her head went back as she started to tremble again, her body gushing hot, sticky girl cum all over the sheets and Vicki's pussy.

Vicki laughed softly, clutching at the girl's hips. "Oh, pretty, we're not even half done yet!" she whispered, grinding firmly against Jenna's pussy, prolonging the brunette's orgasm as much as she could. When Jenna was leaning back against her sister, face still drenched in pleasure, Vicki leaned in and added, "If you can walk by the time I'm done, I'll be shocked."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Uhhhn! Eric, god, you feel so good!" Leanne was clinging to his body, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he fucked her. "Never imagined, never . . . knew, fuck, this is incredible!"

He grinned at her, cradling the redhead in his arms gently, even while he pounded into her as hard as he dared. "You're better than I dreamed," he breathed, kissing her neck as he pushed into her again. "Such a hot little fuck, I should have taken a chance in high school, gotten this pussy that much sooner!"

She whimpered a little. "Fuck, yes! Let you fuck me in the bathrooms, behind the gym, shit, whenever I could have gotten this cock!" Her breasts were bouncing, just brushing his chest with each thrust, and it was maddening. Leanne licked her lips, fingers tightening a little against his shoulders. "Love it, this feeling! Want to fuck you all the time, such an amazing stud!"

It was like something from a dream, Eric had never imagined that coming back for a vacation would result in his getting to fuck his high school crush. But she was moaning on his cock right now, and . . . fucking hell, it was hot. "Tight, wet little snatch," he grunted, picking up the tempo of his thrusts now. "Give you all the cock you want, make you beg for more!"

Back