The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? But...but....you're...a geek!!

I'm a Sci-Fi geek more than a fantasy geek. I also felt there was far too much needless sex in the first few episodes. Yes, I know i'm on a sex site.... but sex should be for the story, not just to try to get the viewers in.

I'm a Sci-Fi geek more than a fantasy geek. I also felt there was far too much needless sex in the first few episodes. Yes, I know i'm on a sex site.... but sex should be for the story, not just to try to get the viewers in.

Well, that was what concerned me about it. She's not daft, but I don't want her seeing multiple sex scenes every episode. That why I wondered if it settled down a bit as the series went on. Problem is that her teachers at school rave about it, which I find a bit unhelpful!

Well, that was what concerned me about it. She's not daft, but I don't want her seeing multiple sex scenes every episode. That why I wondered if it settled down a bit as the series went on. Problem is that her teachers at school rave about it, which I find a bit unhelpful!

My wife says they did. But I don;t have any details. Sorry.

I'm going to have to head her off at the pass, distract her with something less contentious but still geeky. More Dr Who, I think.

I'm going to have to head her off at the pass, distract her with something less contentious but still geeky. More Dr Who, I think.

New, or classic?

And what does she prefer? Fantasy, Hard Sci-Fi, Light Sci-Fi?

New, or classic?

And what does she prefer? Fantasy, Hard Sci-Fi, Light Sci-Fi?

She prefers whatever the boys she's attracted to like, I think! She likes new Dr Who, new Sherlock Holmes, death note books, some other bizarre american and anime comics that I don't really know much about, new Batman (even though the original theme tune cannot be beaten IMHO), Thor. She hangs around Forbidden Planet and GoT is really popular with the guys there, as I think I've mentioned before. I think she wants to know about it so she doesn't feel like a noob. She might not like it anyway.

She prefers whatever the boys she's attracted to like, I think! She likes new Dr Who, new Sherlock Holmes, death note books, some other bizarre american and anime comics that I don't really know much about, new Batman (even though the original theme tune cannot be beaten IMHO), Thor. She hangs around Forbidden Planet and GoT is really popular with the guys there, as I think I've mentioned before. I think she wants to know about it so she doesn't feel like a noob. She might not like it anyway.

Ah, and equal-ops geek at this stage. Hmmmmm.....

I'd say try Star Trek but the DVDs cost a packet even second hand. I'll turn my brain to thinking harder about it when I'm not so tired :)

There is another option, you watch them with her on dvd and fast forward over the sex scenes so she sees the story content, but not the sex.

My lil girl(6) is badgering me to watch Star Wars, I think we have a geek in the making :) she saw her first Dr Who last week, got a bit scared, but enjoyed it. I have been wary letting her watch, some episodes are freeking scary (sleeping angels)
So maybe its time to introduce her to the skywalker clan

Ah, and equal-ops geek at this stage. Hmmmmm.....

I'd say try Star Trek but the DVDs cost a packet even second hand. I'll turn my brain to thinking harder about it when I'm not so tired :)

Thank you :)

There is another option, you watch them with her on dvd and fast forward over the sex scenes so she sees the story content, but not the sex.

My lil girl(6) is badgering me to watch Star Wars, I think we have a geek in the making :) she saw her first Dr Who last week, got a bit scared, but enjoyed it. I have been wary letting her watch, some episodes are freeking scary (sleeping angels)
So maybe its time to introduce her to the skywalker clan

I'd not thought about Star Wars - that might be an idea - I'd enjoy it too! Mine doesn't like the sleeping angels either.

You've not had your mind blown trying to picture geeky role playing sexy Hobbits like Daisy, have you?!

Oi! Leave my fet hobbits out of this! They are all heading back to the shires for a good ole foot fetish event (and maybe some light bondage) ;)

Ugh. Being a newbie on this site is hard. People are messing with my head :(

When I get PMs I always have a look at how many posts they've put up - if none, they're usually a problem. Looking at the posts someone has made usually gives you an idea of the type of things that interest them - some like photos, others like funny stuff. Just click on their profile.

Right, as interesting (and surreal) as this has been... I should consider heading to bed.

Good night to you all, sleep well when the time comes, have nice dreams, and I'll see you all tomorrow :)

Sx

Right, as interesting (and surreal) as this has been... I should consider heading to bed.

Good night to you all, sleep well when the time comes, have nice dreams, and I'll see you all tomorrow :)

Sx

Night Mal, have a good one :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back