The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome mylaceratedheart.

Pull up a chair and enjoy the ambiance!

Evening everyone else. Managed to make today a nice long fun one with friends, much fun and geekery. Hope you're all having a great time (even you Nax, despite the work).

Lycos appears to be shutting down my E-mail in February so had to go out and get a new one, well, a new one for my kinkery. Not a major loss since the Lycos one has never been very reliable.

New E-mail is in my profile should anyone feel the urge to have it. Just hope this change doesn't kill the MSN Messenger account I have appended to the old Lycos address. Guess I'll find out on the 15th.

Last edited:
*Puts on his bobbies hat

Nothing to see here, move along, move along!

*points to the bar

(Oh and welcome)

Last edited:
Ah, that makes 2 of us.

Sat here on a Saturday evening... I worry about myself sometimes. :)

On the plus side, there are often people to chat to. Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one :p

Ah, that makes 2 of us.

Sat here on a Saturday evening... I worry about myself sometimes. :)

On the plus side, there are often people to chat to. Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one :p

Nothing wrong with being bored on a saturday night with nothing to do. :) alot of people often are

This is true!

It would perhaps help if TV was even vaguely inspiring. Spent the whole day using my imaination and now it all seams very bland. Like nothing they can do is a patch on what is in my own head.

not helped because I'm avoiding all references to the new series of Battlestar lest I see spoilers!

This is true!

It would perhaps help if TV was even vaguely inspiring. Spent the whole day using my imaination and now it all seams very bland. Like nothing they can do is a patch on what is in my own head.

not helped because I'm avoiding all references to the new series of Battlestar lest I see spoilers!

Yeah daytime TV no matter what day its always shit (except for sunday which is pure crap)

To be honest when I do watch TV its Discovery channel or US cop / science shows.

Much prefer chatting to folks. Real people, real interation. the TV's mostly just for background.

To be honest when I do watch TV its Discovery channel or US cop / science shows.

Much prefer chatting to folks. Real people, real interation. the TV's mostly just for background.

Fair enough. :) I've gotten fed up of half the stuff that IS on TV. I rarely even pay attention to whatever shit everyone else is watching when its on.

Tell me about it. The conversations running around work are often to do with what ever reality dross is currently on TV.

Evening Harmony, welcome to the happy joy fun palace!

This is the place to be!

idk what's in it, its from ASDA and it came in a carton.

There was a pineapple and a mango and an orange on the carton, that's all I can remember LOL

Erotic fruit juice?

Oh, exotic... No I'll stick with water at this time of night thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back