The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drumroll and fanfare*

I'm having brain surgery on Wednesday.

I've been on the NHS waiting list for a while and now I've deteriorated a bit, I have finally been called up. Lucky me! It's a fairly non-invasive op to treat intra-cranial hypertension, which has been giving me complications with my epilepsy for a while now. The migraines, nausea and even temporary blindness have been why I've gone quiet lately.

Hopefully I'll be back in a week or so, fixed up and good as new.

Love and hugs :rose::kiss::heart:

I'll keep my fingers n toes crossed for you doll!:rose:

Hi everybody, sorry that ive been neglecting lit recently but my WoW addiction and work has taken its toll on my free time! How are yous all? I'm good, heading to the Czech republic on saturday to see my wee KT. Looking forward to that. It's -10C over there at the moment, better wear my long johns!:)

*drumroll and fanfare*

And about bloody time! I know you shouldn;t usually be glad someone has to have brain surgery.... but in your case I shall make an exception.

I hope it goes well and that you come out a bit better than you went in

/hugs and kisses!

*drumroll and fanfare*

I've been on the NHS waiting list for a while and now I've deteriorated a bit, I have finally been called up. Lucky me! It's a fairly non-invasive op to treat intra-cranial hypertension, which has been giving me complications with my epilepsy for a while now. The migraines, nausea and even temporary blindness have been why I've gone quiet lately.

Hope everything will go well for you, Velvet!!! Sending good vibes and prayers your way. *HUGGS* :rose::kiss:

I'll keep my fingers n toes crossed for you doll!:rose:

Hi everybody, sorry that ive been neglecting lit recently but my WoW addiction and work has taken its toll on my free time! How are yous all? I'm good, heading to the Czech republic on saturday to see my wee KT. Looking forward to that. It's -10C over there at the moment, better wear my long johns!:)
I'll keep you warm! :D:devil::heart:

Thanks guys. You're all so much more than words on a screen to me and it means so much to have your support. :rose::kiss::heart:

*drumroll and fanfare*

Goodness me only just read this ...... the very bestest warm wishes from Annie :kiss:

Just incase you or L are reading this Velvet. I hope it all went well and tat you're recovering (and resting!!!!)

Mxx

Thanks guys. You're all so much more than words on a screen to me and it means so much to have your support. :rose::kiss::heart:

You will always have support from us. You are wonderful and there is no reason why you wouldn't. :rose:

I hope everything went well yesterday. More good vibes being sent your way.

Afternoon everybody else, hope you are all enjoying this gloomy Thursday :p

Well Nax, so far this week I've worked 4 days.... and everyone of them has been a disaster. He're hoping tomorrow is a bit better!

Well Nax, so far this week I've worked 4 days.... and everyone of them has been a disaster. He're hoping tomorrow is a bit better!

It hasnt been the best week for me either, and that was the one day I was actually in work! lol. Lets hope the next three days are better.

Superbowl on sunday though, so thats something to look forward to :)

Ooooh, Good Luck Harmony. What for?

And Nax, I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one though never glad anyone else is suffering.... ok, that's I lie. But not suffering because of work :)

I've not watched a superbowl in years. the hours just don;t work for me. Used to love watching American Football on TV when I was a kid. One of the few sports I ever got into. That and Ice Hockey.

Am on holiday as of now! :D
Hope every body elses week gets better.
Good luck Harmony.

Thanks honey, it went pretty well and its not what I first thought, its better.

It's not mental disabilities per say, its challenging behaviour. The nursing assistants are like life mentors to these 8 blokes on the closed ward, teaching them to be independent so they can live in society.

Good luck with the job, Harmony!!!! :):rose:

A. is coming over today, I am so excited!! :D

Have a great week everyone!! :rose:

Mine deffo will be mmmmmmmmhhhh great!!! :D:heart::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back