it's not rocket science: vaccine rates drop, diseases rise and so do death tolls. UK, measles and whooping cough

Its your move still. You haven't decided if the rights come from God or man. I'm also not the one who brought up guns. So I didn't drag shit up.
Well number 1, I wasn't talking to you. Number 2, as always you stick your nose in other people's conversations. Number 3, rights are inherent. If you believe in God it would be correct to assume they come from God, if not, they came from humans.

You were doing so well there for a bit. Why didn't you die? Because as the scientists confirmed and admitted from the beginning, the mortality rate from the virus is very small. Ten times greater than the flu, but still very small. And as anyone with a functioning brain stem knows, everyone reacts to everything differently. You likely genetically have a stronger immune system than your brother-in-law. And I would posit that if he had NOT gotten the vaccine, he WOULD have died from Covid. But maybe you wouldn't have had a problem with that.

And I do wonder why you continue getting flu shots if the mortality rate from the flu is 1/10 that of Covid. You know that big pharma makes billions on flu shots, too, right?
I have my own reasons for getting the flu and pneumonia shots and my specific medical history is frankly none of your business.

i
I'm not lying and you are a troll.

Well number 1, I wasn't talking to you. Number 2, as always you stick your nose in other people's conversations. Number 3, rights are inherent. If you believe in God it would be correct to assume they come from God, if not, they came from humans.

This is a public post, you are talking to each and every person in here at all times. If you want it to be a private conversation they have private messages. So yes you were talking to me, and it was other people's conversations. It was ours. Okay. If rights are inherent then America is an evil nation fighting nation or God every time we do something like stop Iran from getting the bomb. Or hell even take away gun ownership from felons. I don't see the part in the Constitution that says "You can own arms unless you've committed a crime.

Which since you on the right insist that the reason for the second is to fight a potentially tyrannical government. So if I saw a group of people that I had ANY reason whatsoever to think might want to fight back wouldn't I just you know, invent laws to put them away as felons? I dunno, like label a relatively harmless drug as the worst of the worst? Imagine that, worse than cocaine and oxycodiene? To put that in perspective fentanyl. The stuff that I'm told could kill every man woman and child in the US if people clapped for Tinkerbell is only Schedule 2.

1715491836749.png

This is a public post, you are talking to each and every person in here at all times. If you want it to be a private conversation they have private messages. So yes you were talking to me, and it was other people's conversations. It was ours. Okay. If rights are inherent then America is an evil nation fighting nation or God every time we do something like stop Iran from getting the bomb. Or hell even take away gun ownership from felons. I don't see the part in the Constitution that says "You can own arms unless you've committed a crime.

Which since you on the right insist that the reason for the second is to fight a potentially tyrannical government. So if I saw a group of people that I had ANY reason whatsoever to think might want to fight back wouldn't I just you know, invent laws to put them away as felons? I dunno, like label a relatively harmless drug as the worst of the worst? Imagine that, worse than cocaine and oxycodiene? To put that in perspective fentanyl. The stuff that I'm told could kill every man woman and child in the US if people clapped for Tinkerbell is only Schedule 2.

View attachment 2346945
Ramble on...

Or hell even take away gun ownership from felons. I don't see the part in the Constitution that says "You can own arms unless you've committed a crime.
From a truly constitutional perspective, it's debatable if the concept of felons should even exist.

Felons in America have even fewer rights than people who used to be called serfs. Can't own a gun, can't live in certain places, can't work certain jobs, can't even have a passport or get on a plane. You're pretty much stuck in an open-air prison for the rest of your life.

14th Amendment

Section 1​

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

If I were REALLY clever you know what I would do as well as passing laws that target a certain group of people. I'd take full advantage of the wording of the most sacred of documents. This is just a SHORT list of the companies taking advantage of prison labor. They often get nothing or so close to nothing that not calling it slavery is just being pedantic. We know enough about human psychology to know that if you're gonna make these people pay for phone calls, pens, paper and stamps there is no planet where denying them access doesn't count as cruel and unusual. But then you are cruel and I know for a conservative cruelty is the point.

http://maltajusticeinitiative.org/1...efiting-from-the-prison-industrial-complex-2/

From a truly constitutional perspective, it's debatable if the concept of felons should even exist.

Felons in America have even fewer rights than people who used to be called serfs. Can't own a gun, can't live in certain places, can't work certain jobs, can't even have a passport or get on a plane. You're pretty much stuck in an open-air prison for the rest of your life.
You do realize, although maybe not since you play the idiot quite well, that felons are CRIMINALS, they have broken societal laws and part of their punishment is restriction of rights. A simple way to not have that happen to you is to not be so fucking stupid as to be a criminal convicted of a felony.

You do realize, although maybe not since you play the idiot quite well, that felons are CRIMINALS, they have broken societal laws and part of their punishment is restriction of rights. A simple way to not have that happen to you is to not be so fucking stupid as to be a criminal convicted of a felony.
If they've truly committed a crime, they should pay back their debts to society and the crime should be forgiven. If they have not done that yet, then why were they ever allowed out of confinement in the first place?

Then by definition it is not a right. it is a privilege.

Back