To Be Or Not To Be...vaccinated

tedsbeds

Literotica Guru
This is a long post, but I just needed to vent.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

VACCINATED THAT IS!

So I have watched this great debate go on about vaccination, forced vaccination, fascism, freedom, communism, independence, freedom. Some once said that freedom is not free. Probably, but that is not the point. The salient points are the world is plagued by a new disease. How or where it came from is not the point. It’s here, live with it...or die with it. Your choice. Not mine.

But when you put other people at risk, that is the point.

Most, if not all modern societies, choose to make decisions to insure the health and well being of their population, excluding Florida and Texas. This is nothing new. Its called public health. If unfamiliar to you call your local town or city hall. One of the ways governments takes care of the population is to make sure there are no rampant diseases.

Seen any rampant diseases lately?

But I digress. An essential tool for the management of diseases are vaccines. This is nothing new. George Washington, father of our country, commander and chief, in February of 1777 ordered his troops innoculted against small pox.

Coming back to 2021, the civilized world has all but completely eliminated 14 diseases, small pox, polio, measles, mumps rubella and more. Look them up if you don’t remember them all... or have never heard of them.

This is serious shit! I remember my parent’s concerns, the myths of how polio was caught, the iron lung wards.

And then Jonas Salk came out with his vaccine and like a miracle, kids everywhere got vaccinated and polio went away, at least in this country. But you know it’s still around elsewhere. Israel monitors it waste water for occurrences of polio.

“But what about my freedom of choice?”

What about the cost of your freedom of choice?

That brings us back to the yelling “fire” in a crowded theater question and freedom of speech.

Why is this not a legitimate exercise of freedom of speech?

Because you action will result in the possible harm or death to those who are present.

It’s your choice to not take the vaccine and hope you don’t die from it. 10 times more likely to catch the virus.

But you do not by your actions have the right to put other people at risk. This is especially true for health care providers who are in close personal contact every day, often with those whose health is already compromised.

As a nurse, I am morally offended by medical personal who refuse. Those who may have no direct contact, who work squirreled away in a cubicle may have a case, but no other.

But it’s the principle of it, right?

So, here’s a thought. How many health care agencies do you think are going to require vaccination verification? How many do you think will offer exemption?

So here is my guess, based on the level of federal government regulation and purse string restrictions tied to those vaccines.

Requiring vaccines 99.99%

Offering exemptions less than 1%.

Those are just my guessestimates.

So as to sticking a needle into me with unknown stuff, WTF do you think they use in a tattoo?

And what about the kids, your kids, my kids?

“A 4-year-old child from Riverside County died after contracting COVID-19, becoming the county’s youngest virus-related death since the start of the pandemic, public health officials announced Friday.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ungest-to-die-of-covid-19-in-riverside-county.

“TO BE OR NOT TO BE VACCINATED and die from it, or your parents, your kids, your clients.

YOUR CHOICE!

This is a long post, but I just needed to vent.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

VACCINATED THAT IS!

So I have watched this great debate go on about vaccination, forced vaccination, fascism, freedom, communism, independence, freedom. Some once said that freedom is not free. Probably, but that is not the point. The salient points are the world is plagued by a new disease. How or where it came from is not the point. It’s here, live with it...or die with it. Your choice. Not mine.

But when you put other people at risk, that is the point.

Most, if not all modern societies, choose to make decisions to insure the health and well being of their population, excluding Florida and Texas. This is nothing new. Its called public health. If unfamiliar to you call your local town or city hall. One of the ways governments takes care of the population is to make sure there are no rampant diseases.

Seen any rampant diseases lately?

But I digress. An essential tool for the management of diseases are vaccines. This is nothing new. George Washington, father of our country, commander and chief, in February of 1777 ordered his troops innoculted against small pox.

Coming back to 2021, the civilized world has all but completely eliminated 14 diseases, small pox, polio, measles, mumps rubella and more. Look them up if you don’t remember them all... or have never heard of them.

This is serious shit! I remember my parent’s concerns, the myths of how polio was caught, the iron lung wards.

And then Jonas Salk came out with his vaccine and like a miracle, kids everywhere got vaccinated and polio went away, at least in this country. But you know it’s still around elsewhere. Israel monitors it waste water for occurrences of polio.

“But what about my freedom of choice?”

What about the cost of your freedom of choice?

That brings us back to the yelling “fire” in a crowded theater question and freedom of speech.

Why is this not a legitimate exercise of freedom of speech?

Because you action will result in the possible harm or death to those who are present.

It’s your choice to not take the vaccine and hope you don’t die from it. 10 times more likely to catch the virus.

But you do not by your actions have the right to put other people at risk. This is especially true for health care providers who are in close personal contact every day, often with those whose health is already compromised.

As a nurse, I am morally offended by medical personal who refuse. Those who may have no direct contact, who work squirreled away in a cubicle may have a case, but no other.

But it’s the principle of it, right?

So, here’s a thought. How many health care agencies do you think are going to require vaccination verification? How many do you think will offer exemption?

So here is my guess, based on the level of federal government regulation and purse string restrictions tied to those vaccines.

Requiring vaccines 99.99%

Offering exemptions less than 1%.

Those are just my guessestimates.

So as to sticking a needle into me with unknown stuff, WTF do you think they use in a tattoo?

And what about the kids, your kids, my kids?

“A 4-year-old child from Riverside County died after contracting COVID-19, becoming the county’s youngest virus-related death since the start of the pandemic, public health officials announced Friday.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ungest-to-die-of-covid-19-in-riverside-county.

“TO BE OR NOT TO BE VACCINATED and die from it, or your parents, your kids, your clients.

YOUR CHOICE!

As a nurse, you should be able to see the irony of your post vs reality! Those 14 diseases you listed that all but disappeared from the U.S., did so via a vaccine. Yet, that is not the case with the covid vaccine. The vaccinated who are getting covid are carrying a higher viral load than the folks who’ve had and recovered from, covid. That isn’t how true “vaccines” have worked with polio, MMR etc. Why is that?

Flashbacks:

● Biden: ‘I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump.’

—ABC News, September 16th, 2020.

● Kamala Harris says she will be ‘first in line’ for a coronavirus vaccine if health experts approve it, but ‘if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, then I’m not taking it.’

—Business Insider after the debate between Harris and Mike Pence, October 7th, 2020.

As a nurse, you should be able to see the irony of your post vs reality! Those 14 diseases you listed that all but disappeared from the U.S., did so via a vaccine. Yet, that is not the case with the covid vaccine. The vaccinated who are getting covid are carrying a higher viral load than the folks who’ve had and recovered from, covid. That isn’t how true “vaccines” have worked with polio, MMR etc. Why is that?

Again, for those of us mentally challenged enough, to not know how to research...

Polio vaccine started vaccinations in 1950.

The Salk vaccine had been 60–70% effective against PV1 (poliovirus type 1), over 90% effective against PV2 and PV3, and 94% effective against the development of bulbar polio.

Note, there are three variants of Polio, and you claimed Polio has no variants in another of your factually incorrect posts in another thread.

Currently two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective. A person is considered to be fully vaccinated if he or she has received: four doses of any combination of IPV and tOPV, or a primary series of at least three doses of IPV or trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (tOPV).

So to conclude, you are an uneducated moron, who while claiming 25 years employment in health care,who has yet to show an proof of actual healthcare knowledge.

Should I list the Mumps/Measles/Rubella vaccination information next, or can you go an figure it out yourself?

Last edited:
Back