The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening campers. Oh well thats another monday out o the way. Will have to head into Birmingham soon to get some new threads for my trip and to get my kt a wee collar. Any body now any bdsm shops in brum? I know everybody does it online but.....call me old fashioned.:eek:

Last edited:
Evening campers. Oh well thats another monday out o the way. Will have to head into Birmingham soon to get some new threads for my trip and to get my kt a wee collar. Any body now any bdsm shops in brum? I know everybody does it online but.....call me old fashioned.:eek:

Yell.com is your friend.

Helped me find a sex shop in Lincoln lol.

Thanks doll will check it out. Hows you? Job still a pain in the arse?I'm lucky I get left to my own devices most o the time but the money is shite!

I hate my place of work more with every passing day and I hate that I have to be civil to the people I hate.

The pay is crap too. I get paid 5.61 an hour ffs and I only work 25 hours a week.

I'm in the process of applying for new jobs to get out of there. I sent off an application last week and I'm sending another off tomorrow, which is a job I really want, a teaching assistant's job working with a foundation stage (4 year old) with a compromised immune system.

I'd love to work with special needs children, such challenging yet rewarding work.

Anyway how are you? Getting all ready for your visit??

I hate my place of work more with every passing day and I hate that I have to be civil to the people I hate.

The pay is crap too. I get paid 5.61 an hour ffs and I only work 25 hours a week.

I'm in the process of applying for new jobs to get out of there. I sent off an application last week and I'm sending another off tomorrow, which is a job I really want, a teaching assistant's job working with a foundation stage (4 year old) with a compromised immune system.

I'd love to work with special needs children, such challenging yet rewarding work.

Anyway how are you? Getting all ready for your visit??

Yeah the day is drawing nearer everything is sorted, realy lookin forward to it!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you doll in your jobsearch. I'm on crap coin too but at least I'm left alone all day and im in the fresh air. not so good in the winter tho.

Thing is, I'm looking for teaching assistant's jobs, and because its only 3-4 weeks into the new school year, they're slowly making their way through the net.

Just most of them are part time right now and I want full time.

Well actually they aren't in Manchester at the moment, they are in my city until tomorrow!

Nothing to be excited about... They aren't nicknamed the scummers for nothing... (make sure the place gets a clean after they have infested it :D)

The most hated football team I know. Make sure you at least slash the tires on their bus and make sure they all get food poisoning ;)

OMG, you are coming into the metropolis? *squeals* ;) hehe

I can tell you where the Ann Summers is in Brum, and the Hustler store (although i'm not sure that is still there!), but they only really have play collars.

Hi Jock, Master used to live in Brum so I know of a few - as of about a year ago anyway.

Amsterdam XXX, 119-121 Hurst St, Birmingham.
Adult Shop Superstore, 20a Edward Street, Birmingham.

Googlemaps is also a good place to look.

ShyGuy, I'm with Nax when it comes to Manchester United, they're not a nice bunch and the local fans are often appalling. Batten down the hatches and take cover until they've all left is my advice.

:kiss: for everyone else.

Hi Jock, Master used to live in Brum so I know of a few - as of about a year ago anyway.

Amsterdam XXX, 119-121 Hurst St, Birmingham.
Adult Shop Superstore, 20a Edward Street, Birmingham.

Googlemaps is also a good place to look.

ShyGuy, I'm with Nax when it comes to Manchester United, they're not a nice bunch and the local fans are often appalling. Batten down the hatches and take cover until they've all left is my advice.

:kiss: for everyone else.

STFU you ugly looking, clueless midget...

OMG, you are coming into the metropolis? *squeals* ;) hehe

I can tell you where the Ann Summers is in Brum, and the Hustler store (although i'm not sure that is still there!), but they only really have play collars.

Every pig online with the word "vixen" in its name is a fat fuck...

Yeah the day is drawing nearer everything is sorted, realy lookin forward to it!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you doll in your jobsearch. I'm on crap coin too but at least I'm left alone all day and im in the fresh air. not so good in the winter tho.

Wanker...

Its amazing, isn't it?! :D

And we should have a mass UK Lit meet up :p

We definitely should and if Dumbass_Cunt shows up I'll eat my collar. Pimply little teenage geeks like him never have the balls to turn up to litogethers.

And if he does, hopefully there'll be enough of us for a royal bitchwhippin, tar and feather the twat.

We definitely should and if Dumbass_Cunt shows up I'll eat my collar. Pimply little teenage geeks like him never have the balls to turn up to litogethers.

And if he does, hopefully there'll be enough of us for a royal bitchwhippin, tar and feather the twat.

Somehow I doubt he would, he's probably not old enough to be able to afford the train fares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back