The Swingers' Community

Jasmine12345

Literotica Guru
Open --- 1/2 RP --- 1/2 OOC

Setting: Right Here Right Now

Characters: Community Members. Male or Female

Themes: Members' interactions, experiences in the community, musings or conversations with some thoughts .

Last edited:
House.jpg

This is my room in the back of a big house at the corner of the community. Two other rooms on this ground floor are vacant now. Most renters stay for only a few months. I've been here longer. And the owner has a large suite upstairs all by himself.
We share the livingroom and entertain visitors.

One of the fellow members has a sticker sticks on his chest that reads mywife4othermen. He posted this today in a public forum:

wife for men.jpg

The one on the left, John, is my friend. I am at his apartment now. They are on their way to here for a party. I just received a text from John, “ we've got the wife and her hubby. She is going to do a strip dance. Get the living room and bed ready”

Last edited:

(Insider J)

Wife For Other Men. Husband Mars has this kink in high gear recently. His haughty, lofty and cocky charm attract both men and women.

'I like that". Proud. He not only takes wife Venus to lavish public places but also takes her to his buddies' places for small private parties. The heavenly pleasure of the life style is much embraced. Goodness, I have no problem showing you the tip of the iceberg. Indeed. Relax now... see the two other men in the photo above? They've been playing with Mars at The Darkroom Lounge. I don't know how dark it is. And there are also no details on his visits to gay bars in the community.

"We are finally coming open minded" He said to wife. The word “decadent “ may be used occasionally and it means "sensually yours in a rich flavor". The Lifestyle. When he first met Venus, he said to her, “Your pussy is so good for men”. After a few years of marriage, he now says to her, “Your pussy is good for other men”.

Wife Venus is so fine. She put on her makeup and a nice dress for the occasion. The elevator is closing the door now. Going to John's apartment ...

Last edited:
March 18, 2022
Hi, V,
I just posted a response to an ad at the Personals forum shortly after I sent my 2nd pm to you, my new friend-to-be. I would give you more information if I get connected with him. It would be my pleasure in the event you decide to tell me your secrets with others.

I respond to personal ads only when they inspire me to write something delightful. How lucky I am to have found another inspiring ad right after yours.

This is the ad posted by “the other man”:
The Profound Dimensions of a Married Woman's Mind - Literotica Discussion Board

Last edited:
tea for 2.jpg
This could be a place for an intimate conversation where we sit by my back yard with some exotic tea....sipping slowly to taste the flavor deeper down.

Last edited:

1. No fucking or exposing tits or ass in the common areas of
this house.
2. Pay your rent on time each month. Don't wait for me to fuck you. I won't.
3. No fighting. No matter how horny you are

Owner Mr. XXX

This warning sign at the center of the wall in the living room can't be missed or ignored. So I avoid eye contact when I bump into him around the house or in he community center where there are public forums for people to hang around. I don't want him to suspect I might have been waiting for him to fuck me.

“why do you always look at my chest when I run into you ?” He spoke up one day.
“Oh, no...no...nothing...nothing...Mr. XXX ”
I do pay my rent on time each month.

Bold. Strong and rough.
”Do you get fucked by your boss?” he recently asked me this question.

Where is the man ?
And the two vacant rooms are for rent.

(not quite bdsm)

Last edited:
I invited my physiotherapist to my apartment here yesterday but he hasn't called. Maybe I was naive to have the notion that a medical professional would come to his patient's apt only after two times of treatment. I thought the bulge inside his trouser at the end of my first visit was a good sign and his hand slipped to my crotch during my second visit was an assurance. Am I too naive? Further more, he had the receptionist book a private room for my next visit. Am I too naive to invite him to my apartment?

The married business man I've been dating----no, not really dating, just sex for less an hour a month at a cheap hotel----would never come to my place either. I keep seeing him after he told me my pussy was very good for fucking. I believe him. That's why I havn't given up on him. I believe what he said. That's what drove me to join the club to find other men.

Oh my therapist. My next appointment with him is this coming Tuesday. A private room...How can he be so sure? I wonder how often he does this with his other female patients. I wonder if he pulls out his cock inside the private room. Inside the clinic. Maybe I should relax. I am pretty sure it's at least safer than going to the dark alley with a man from the club.
My next appointment with him is this coming Tuesday. I will figure out what to wear.

Last edited:
The December spirit is kicking up higher and higher each day.
The owner of the house in the community compound has his door decorated.
door decos.jpg

I also have a wreath on my door now.
wreath 2.jpg

Holiday parties will start anytime soon.

View attachment 2133110

This is my room in the back of a big house at the corner of the community. Two other rooms on this ground floor are vacant now. Most renters stay for only a few months. I've been here longer. And the owner has a large suite upstairs all by himself.
We share the livingroom and entertain visitors.
Nice room. Still have some vacancies?

Hi, I am Jasmine, one of the residents. I told the owner about your enquiry. He said he is too busy to meet with you and wanted me to tell you that the rent for the one bedrm is $1500 a month, plus $1500 for the last month, plus $1500 security deposit. The total is $4500 to move in. Totally unfurnished. One year lease. In addition, you need to get a credit report. Furthermore, you have to agree with the house rules posted on the wall in the living room.

I have the keys ready for you when you are.

(We still need a man to play the owner of the house and there's another room for rent)

My husband and I are looking for a new place to live. Do you accept wire transfers?

What are the keys for? (the last place we lived at forbid any locks on the doors)

Also, are there any common areas or amenities like a pool or hot tub or fun basement?

Liz...it's nice to have a celebrity of the community interested in renting a room in this house.

I believe the owner would accept a wire transfer. Make it payable to Mr. XXX. The total is $4500 to move in. If it turns out you don't like something here after you arrive, please make sure you don't complain.

common areas ----yes there is a living room. A warning sign at the center of the wall can't be missed or ignored:
1. No fucking or exposing tits or ass in the common areas of this house.
2. Pay your rent on time each month. Don't wait for me to fuck you. I won't.
3. No fighting. No matter how horny you are
Owner Mr. XXX

yes, there's a small pool by the side of the house that's also one of the common areas. The house rules also apply.

No hot tub. There's a basement for storage. No fun.

Last edited:
C party dinner.jpg

This is the X'mas dinner party at the community center.
We all had a good time

Last edited:
I recently strolled down the community and visited the Personals Forum. Some people there expressed their opinions that they don't think RP is the 'real thing' .

Well, the external forms—the roles, characters or the scenarios may not be 'real', but the contents written truthful to the writers themselves is what's meaningful.

Not to confuse "truth" and "true story". A truth can be a personal subjective belief inside one's mind . A true story is something actually happened--an observable fact.

5D2C0CB6-19F9-4DF2-AF83-84AA5E547D16.jpeg

RP is a tool to be used for expressing what's meaningful to yourself.

for rent.jpg

Owner Mr X put up the sign by the entrance door outside the house.
There are still 2 vacancies upstairs. My unit is the only bedroom downstairs. Mr X's master bedroom is right above mine. I can hear activities in his room. I saw one man and one woman walk out the back door early this morning.

I ventured into the BDSM forum : https://forum.literotica.com/threads/ask-me-to-take-charge-of-you

It was more about my attempt to delve into inside of humility than applying for the role of a sub. Or I should say I wasn't ready to be a sub. I went up to the man's thread because his ad stated “Beginners are welcome”.
Then shortly after I realized when somebody welcomes you, it doesn't mean you can just walk in and expect to sit in a comfy chair and be served a cup of hot tea. You still need to know what you are doing.

Back