Looking for a long term RP partner

Dark_Dreams23

Virgin
Hi, I'm a 26 year old female looking for an older (30s to early 40s) male RP partner. Or a woman who can write male characters. There's a specific character I want you to play for me: a charismatic, intelligent, sophisticated villain with a cruel side. I've always been attracted to that type of character. I'm looking for someone literate, but you don't need to write a novel. 1 to 2 paragraphs is fine. I'd like to work out a story with you, mindless smut isn't my cup of tea. If this sounds like something you're interested in, send me a PM and we can discuss details. I'd love this to be long term if we connect.

Likes: Romance, historical, horror, dom/sub relationship (obviously), age gaps, and more!
Dislikes: Gore, scat

Hi, I'm a 26 year old female looking for an older (30s to early 40s) male RP partner. Or a woman who can write male characters. There's a specific character I want you to play for me: a charismatic, intelligent, sophisticated villain with a cruel side. I've always been attracted to that type of character. I'm looking for someone literate, but you don't need to write a novel. 1 to 2 paragraphs is fine. I'd like to work out a story with you, mindless smut isn't my cup of tea. If this sounds like something you're interested in, send me a PM and we can discuss details. I'd love this to be long term if we connect.

Likes: Romance, historical, horror, dom/sub relationship (obviously), age gaps, and more!
Dislikes: Gore, scat
I am a history teacher with a pretty wit. I think we should start in 1770's - Revolutionary War - you can be a spy for the United States. There was a legit British Col. who bragged he slept with more women than any man in the America's - and he was cruel. Mel Gibson based a character off him in the movie "The Patriot". Lets chat.

mom/so and dad/dau are among my favorite fantasies. I loved my father and wished that he had been more assertive with me while I was growing up. And, now that my own sons are older, I wish I know then what I know now and had opportunities to teach them about sex. Guess I was both too cautious and naive at the time. Love have roleplay with a man who understands my predicament

I am 42 married to a conservative wife with rather plain sex life. Her drive is lower with it being okay as once a week. I could see my wilder side coming out with another woman.

mom/so and dad/dau are among my favorite fantasies. I loved my father and wished that he had been more assertive with me while I was growing up. And, now that my own sons are older, I wish I know then what I know now and had opportunities to teach them about sex. Guess I was both too cautious and naive at the time. Love have roleplay with a man who understands my predicament
Hey,, I can be that man, your man to enjoy nd roleplay.
I've pm u šŸ™ƒ

Yes, that sounds hot a fun roleplay about family and sex education that also gets a little bit fun too!

Back