The succubus's Treat(closed)

Matt's cock continued to pulse inside of Mira as every last drop of cum was milked from his cock. He gave Mira's ass a firm slap leaning down to kiss her. "Fuck yes it does!" Matt said between kisses. "You have the best pussy in the world." He trailed kisses down her neck and along the back of her shoulder.

Mira grinned and chuckled "Well you definitely have the best cock in the world baby"she grinned and shuddered feeling his cocktail still deep in her and his lips on her skin kissing it softly.

Matt pulled his long dick out of Mira's pussy and watched glob after glob of his thick cum ooze from her swollen pussy. Grabbing her ass he squeezed it causing her pussy to spread making even more of his cum leak from her and run down her thighs. He sat down in the wooden chair that was a few feet away admiring his lover's caramel body. "Fuck that's a sexy sight."

Mira laughed and shook her ass for him knowing how much he liked when she did that and looked back seeing a very sexy Matt staring at her admirably. " I couldn't agree more baby"she said grinning and looking at him admiring him as well.

She stood feeling it slide down her leg and smirked "Let's go shower baby.."

Matt but his lip as he watched Mira shake her big ass for him. Her inner thighs shiny from all the cum that was running down them. Nodding as Mira suggested they take a shower. "You know I love getting this sexy body all wet and soapy." Matt said as he stood up and kissed Mira before leading the way to the big walk in shower the had.

Matt turned on the water and while waiting for it to heat up pressed Mira against the wall and kissed her deeply. One hand running up her side to grab her big tits. They then made their way into the shower letting the water rain down on them while they made out.

Miralana grinned returning the passionate kiss he gave her and flashing him a lustful look. She knew that her lover couldn't get enough of her body and she couldn't get enough of his either. She ran her hand down his chest and giggled as he did the same grabbing her breasts.

They continued their teasing in the shower and Mira teased him showing him a naughty image of her giving him a blow job in the shower while the water rained down on her.

Once in the shower the two lovers continued making out. Matt's hands grabbing Mira's big soft tits and caressing them. His lips curled into a smile when his mind became filled with the image of her sucking his cock. Not only was his mind filled with the image but he was also experiencing the pleasure. Matt started to project a similar image into Miralana's head but with him on his knees eating her out. His head buried between her caramel thighs as he licked and sucked on her pussy.

Mira sighed sexily against her lovers lips and chuckled loving what a fast learner he was. "Damn your good at that"she panted feeling the ghosting of his lips on her pussy while driving his lips slid down and wrapped around her nappies.

"Mmmmm Matt...you shouldn't tease a succubus this way..."

"Oh I shouldn't?" Matt responded playfully, "and why is that?" He added and then proceeded to add to the image he was projecting in her head. Slipping a finger into her tight hole while focusing his attention to her clit. Matt swirled his tongue in circles around her nipple then flicked his tongue against them.

Mira moaned as he continued teasing her adding a finger to the illusion and teasing her nipples. She chuckled feeling herself slipping from control and increased her illusion on him as well teasing his balls along with his cock.

She felt her eyes glowing and growing dripping wet despite the water on her body. "Uhhhhhh Matt please"she said growing get desperate from the way he was teasing and she bit her lip slowly giving into him knowing her lust was growing deep and she was going to be fucking her love hard on the bed in a few minutes.

Matt continued his teasing on his ebony succubus lover. In the illusion now his tongue was wiggling inside of her and he was using his thumb to rub her clit. He knew it was driving her wild especially from her glowing eyes. He let out a groan as she teased his big balls while sucking his dick.

Mira was breathless as he continued to teasing her. She finally couldn't handle his teasing any more and she wanted to feel the real thing. She knew he knew what she wanted she just wondered if he would give it to her right now.

"Matt please..."she said breathily looking into his eyes lustfully as her eyes glowed

Matt decided enough teasing and that it was time to give her what she wanted. He picked Mira up and carried her out of the shower. He didn't even bother to turn off the shower or grab a towel. Both of them soaking wet maid their way to the bedroom and Matt playfully tossed Mira's ebony body onto the bed.

Mira's ass was facing him and Matt gave her big booty a firm slap and then pulled her to the edge of the bed. Grabbing his hard cock he slapped it against her wet pussy. "Is this what you want baby?" He asked teasing her by pressing the tip into her hole and then going back to slapping his cock against her.

Mira gasped at how quickly he lifted her and carried her to the bed. They were both soaking wet and neither of them cared as he playfully threw her on the bed spanking her and pulling her toward him teasing her with his cock.

"Is this what you want baby?" He said teasing her hole with the tip of his cock and slapping it against her wet hole

"Yes! I-I want you to fucking me baby.."she said panting

"Your wish is my command." Matt said with a smirk then in one quick motion slipped his cock into her tight wet hole and sunk so deep inside of her. Right away he started fucking her hard and deep. His hands gripped her hips as he fucked her. His eyes traveling up and down her body. Watching his long thick white cock disappear into her sexy caramel body. Her bouncing tits looked so delicious. "You are so fucking sexy baby."

Mira screamed with delight as Matt sank inside of her in one swift motion filling her up and wasted no time fucking her hard. She felt his admiration and lustful for her and her body through the their bond and she grew wetter from knowing just him looking at her turned him on.

She bit her lips and began playing with her nipples as he watched her telling her how sexy she was. She panted and leaned up kissing him wrapping her arms behind his head so she could look into his eyes as he fucked her. "Mmmmm your so hot too baby and I'm all yours to have whenever you want...you own my pussy Matt" she said and nibbled his bottom lip sexily and sucked it between her lips .

Matt loved having sex with Miralana. When they weren't doing it he was thinking about it. His big full balls slapping against her ass each time he thrust deep inside of her. He let out a groan when she bit and sucked on his lip. That turned him on so much it was crazy. "Fuck yes. I own this pussy baby!" He groaned fucking her even harder now.

Mira trembled in his arms as he held her ass lifting her slightly off the bed and fucking her with all his might and showing and telling her he owned her pussy. She was gasping and whimpering sexily as he took her over and over making the bed rock.

"Ohhh Matt YES!Take it...take your pussy baby..fuck me with your big dick.!"

Matt bent down and started to kiss and suck on Mira's neck leaving several hickory marking her as his own. "I love fucking this tight pussy baby! I can't get enough of it!" He said keeping his lips against her flesh. The bed knocking against the wall as their fuck continued to become more intense and rough. Matt fucked Mira as hard as his body would let him.

Mira nearly sobbed with pleasure as Matt pounded her tight little hole. His incubus side was displaying itself more. There was no way a full human could last this long and make her beg for his cock. She saw his eyes glowing slightly and wondered how he would react if she fully turned him.

She hadn't even shown Matt her wings yet afraid she might scare him away and she wanted him to be hers forever.

Mira's pussy was heaven plain and simple. As Matt fucked her with his footlong cock it felt like her pussy was only getting tighter and tighter. "I love you so fucking much Mira!" He groaned staring into her eyes now holding her completely off the bed and in the air as they fucked. "I love your sexy body baby!"

Mira moaned continously as he lifted her off the bed and bounced her on his fat cock. She held onto him kissing his neck sexily and whispering naughty things in his ear before sucking his earlobe sexily. "I love you too Matt...I'm yours"she said breathIly feeling her walls gripping him tightly as her orgasm slowly approached.

"I love fucking your succubus pussy baby." Matt said while she sucked on his earlobe. Mira knew exactly what he liked and just how to turn him on. Being with her gave him so much strength, Matt held Mira in the air like it was nothing. "This pussy feels so fucking good!"

Mira moaned quivering in his arms and continued her teasing "Mmmmm my pussy loves you too Matt ..,she loves when Daddy fucks her baby. Come on daddy feed your pussy...give her your cum"she said sexily and trailed her lips from sucking on his ear down his neck and sucked on his lips again.

Hearing the sexy talk Mira was giving him and her calling him daddy sent him over the edge. He kept fucking her as hard as he could and erupted inside of her. A big warm load of cum shot deep into Mira's womb feeding her his energy. "Fuck yes baby!!"

Back