The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore List

andtheend
CarBuffStuff
Daniellekitten
Dixon Carter Lee
ItsKittyBitches
lloyd_5
michchick98
PositiveThinker
SuperHeroRalph
TxRad
Vivian_Vincent
wet_special
WmForrester

Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All

Funny how all the IDs scouries has on ignore are the very same ones who call him out on his bullshit and point out his stupidity.

Ignore us all you want, scouries. The fact of the matter is that the newbies or anyone who happens upon your thread will see what really goes on so you having us on ignore won't matter. Everyone will see the truth except you.

Funny how all the IDs scouries has on ignore are the very same ones who call him out on his bullshit and point out his stupidity.

Ignore us all you want, scouries. The fact of the matter is that the newbies or anyone who happens upon your thread will see what really goes on so you having us on ignore won't matter. Everyone will see the truth except you.

I wonder if his alts have the same ignore list. :D

Ignore List

andtheend
CarBuffStuff
Daniellekitten
Dixon Carter Lee
ItsKittyBitches
lloyd_5
michchick98
PositiveThinker
SuperHeroRalph
TxRad
Vivian_Vincent
wet_special
WmForrester

Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All

And Freddie, it looks like if you want to get through to scouries, you'll have to do it under your BFW ID cuz he has all your other ones in iggy now.

Of course, he still doesn't believe those are all you, even after you've said it several times. Oddly, he admitted to Positive Thinker being one of your alts, but he has that one on ignore, too. He must've just copied and pasted the alts you listed. We all know how good at copy and paste he is.

Jim, are you off your meds again?

Listen, when are you going on vacation? I wanna do your thread again. You know, Libya is a bargain destination right now. Best you make your reservation before the United States bombs the place on the pretense that they have weapons of mass destruction.

We all know that the United States is the only country possessing weapons of mass destruction with all the McDonalds, Burger Kings, Taco Bells, KFC's, and Dunkin' Donuts.

Thank you, by the way for banning those imposters, Andtheend, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and SuperHeroRalph from your thread. They've been stealing all my stories. I hate them.

"Hey, pipe down you guys, before he hears you. Yes, I asked him if I can take over his thread, when he goes on vacation for two week. I promise, we'll have a big party and I'll invite you, Andtheend, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and SuperHeroRalph."

Oh, sorry, Scouries, that was just, uhm, the paperboy collecting. Anyway, let me know if you want me to do your thread for you, while you're gone. I hope you're still not mad at me from last year, when I did your thread. Granted I was more popular than you and had more hits, but I was just having some fun. I'm sorry for locking you out of your thread and telling everyone that I was taking over your thread permanently.

By the way, how come you have a thread with 3 levels. I can't believe you have a pool, too. That king sized bed you have in the loft is awesome, a Tempurpedic. Boy, if walls could talk, huh?

Every time I open a thread, it's tiny. I don't even get a chair. I have to lug in my own Hermin Miller and I don't even have room to fit a desk, just a small table. I can't believe Literotica gave you a big screen TV, a bar, and a pool table. Then, there's that red button with all of those dancing girls.

Where's Gabby and Sarahh been? I haven't seen them around. You know if you took your meds, you wouldn't hear all those voices. I can always tell when your off your meds by the graphics you post.

Well, let me know.

Freddie
the one, the only, the real BOSTONFICTIONWRITER

Ignore List

andtheend
CarBuffStuff
Daniellekitten
Dixon Carter Lee
ItsKittyBitches
lloyd_5
michchick98
PositiveThinker
SuperHeroRalph
TxRad
Vivian_Vincent
wet_special
WmForrester

Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All

I checked the list. Whew! I'm not on it.:kiss:

Who's that babe in the BFW's avatar?

rdc_ace_sm_01_ca.jpg

Those who actually read it?

You could just as well ask who the hunk is. It's sure not Boston

And that’s why I haven’t put you on IGNORE ace. Every once in a while (and sadly much less frequently than in your early days here) you make me laugh. I just wish you hadn’t turned into the pompous bully of newbies that you’ve become. You once had an absolute disdain for those kind of people…

image.php

*snerk*

Sweetsubsarah? The famous 1000+ VOTE CLUB member?

image.php

still not enough time in my life willing to read one of his stories...

And lisa1234fourteen – the little sweetie who used to bombard me with gushing e-mails… as I remember it you not only had read all my stories but you’d memorized a couple of them. Including “Daddy”, I Whispered

“Call me Stephanie,” you begged if I remember right… those were the days!!!!

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

I think you would be very surprised at how cute he really is, maybe even jealous.:)

Well, he's admitted to be on the grave side of 60 in his really-not-well-protected real-life connection (not that there's anything wrong with that). So that picture isn't him. Hate to rain on your fan club.

Actually, to be honest, that photo of me and my, uhm, cousin, was taken two years ago when Scouries invited me and my, uhm, cousin, Gwen, down to Scouries World.

Then, he took us aboard his yacht. We had a great time.

You'd never believe me, if I told you what scouries looks like but he could have been a male movie, a movie star, an actor, and a broadway singer. Instead, after giving up his career as a jet fighter pilot, his real passion, he became a spy, before becoming a diplomat.

Yes, Mr. Scouries has lived a fascinating life. If I were to compare him to anyone, I'd have to compare him to a real life James Bond. Yes, if Scouries is anyone, he is 007.

Actually, to be honest, that photo of me and my, uhm, cousin, was taken two years ago when Scouries invited me and my, uhm, cousin, Gwen, down to Scouries World.

Then, he took us aboard his yacht. We had a great time.

You'd never believe me, if I told you what scouries looks like but he could have been a male movie, a movie star, an actor, and a broadway singer. Instead, after giving up his career as a jet fighter pilot, his real passion, he became a spy, before becoming a diplomat.

Yes, Mr. Scouries has lived a fascinating life. If I were to compare him to anyone, I'd have to compare him to a real life James Bond. Yes, if Scouries is anyone, he is 007.

Your COUSIN? That's all the credit I get for putting up with you two for an entire week on a boat puking my guts out? I'll never do it, again!

Your COUSIN? That's all the credit I get for putting up with you two for an entire week on a boat puking my guts out? I'll never do it, again!

Sorry, with your head over the side the entire cruise, I was embarrassed to refer to you as anything else but my cousin. Besides, did you see some of the babes with Scouries.

"Wow!"

image.php

I just wish you were the real BOSTONFICTIONWRITER! I miss :D freddie :D!

I miss his sense of humor … his honesty … his great stories… his laugh … his dog…

Instead we’re left with little ralphie and susan, a gay male nurse and a retired dental assistant, trying to pass themselves off as this great man. Trying to rework this creative genius’s ideas and notes into stories that can be passed off as his. Yeah right!

And of course they haven’t been able to succeed. Not even close. They lack the essential creative spark. Posing posters who’ve rampaged through his computer and filing cabinets, stealing his life work as he lies comatose, barely being kept alive by a roomful of medical equipment.

I only hope that he is too far gone to be aware of what you’re doing to his reputation. I hope he goes to his grave not knowing how you’ve flooded this site with volume after volume of utterly lifeless tales.

I remember the afternoon he brought these three young asian beauties to orgasmic bliss and then wrote an award winning story about the occasion. Those were the days! That’s the freddie :D I’ll remember. I’m afraid we’ll never see that man again … instead we’re left with the memories…

XjUpY4QN1lrifurcJAG8wpvUo1_500.jpg

Rest in Peace man :D

rdc_ace_sm_01_ca.jpg

QUOTE ace Laurel… Wow. She must be some dumb bunny

Okay I do believe in nudism, lesbian marriages, free speech and all that malarkey but sometimes ace you go too far. Why do you always have to try to be hurtful?

DUMB? Our beautiful and wonderful QUEEN :cattail:? NEVER!

Yes she may be misguided at times (how can you blame her given all the awful advice that floods into her office from AHland).

And she can be unresponsive at times (and no I’m not talking about her performance in bed- all reports indicate she’s quite the opposite when MANU slips under the sheets next to her).

And her understanding of what constitutes a fair contest could only charitably be described as poor at best.

And yes her present avatar leaves something to be desired.

image.php

And once in a while she slips over the edge into megalomania. But how can we blame her for that?

I for one thinks she’s a wonderful, loving, caring, intelligent ROYAL PERSON and I will continue to cash every check she sends me. And I’ll continue to donate 25% of my ROYALTIES to the needy and to the reeducation of failed LITEROTICA authors. How could I do less?

I love her...

image.php

I just wish you were the real BOSTONFICTIONWRITER! I miss :D freddie :D!

I miss his sense of humor … his honesty … his great stories… his laugh … his dog…

Instead we’re left with little ralphie and susan, a gay male nurse and a retired dental assistant, trying to pass themselves off as this great man. Trying to rework this creative genius’s ideas and notes into stories that can be passed off as his. Yeah right!

And of course they haven’t been able to succeed. Not even close. They lack the essential creative spark. Posing posters who’ve rampaged through his computer and filing cabinets, stealing his life work as he lies comatose, barely being kept alive by a roomful of medical equipment.

I only hope that he is too far gone to be aware of what you’re doing to his reputation. I hope he goes to his grave not knowing how you’ve flooded this site with volume after volume of utterly lifeless tales.

I remember the afternoon he brought these three young asian beauties to orgasmic bliss and then wrote an award winning story about the occasion. Those were the days! That’s the freddie :D I’ll remember. I’m afraid we’ll never see that man again … instead we’re left with the memories…

XjUpY4QN1lrifurcJAG8wpvUo1_500.jpg

Rest in Peace man :D

Thank you Scouries for continuing my legend and for dismissing all the pretenders to my throne. I don't have any alts, never have.

I would like you to acknowledge my dear friend, Elizabeth, WmForrester for passing the 1,000 vote mark with her story, I Love You Mommy.

Thanks,

Freddie

isn't it great to see this guy up and about again...

wise old owlwhisper
owl7.jpg

Owlie!!!! Wow! What a great way to start the day (gabby woke me by whispering in my ear the good news about your return). It’s great to see you out and about again. I hope you’re feeling better.

FYI I posted one of the tables from your groundbreaking first LITEROTICA NUMBERS work on another thread the other day (not sure which one – I couldn’t find it just now when I went to look) – hope you don’t mind (I did credit you).

I’m delighted to hear you are working on Part 3 of this series – your first two works helped lift the veil of secrecy that the PALACE had used for so long.

When I consulted your work the other day I reread the whole thing and when I finished I almost emailed you to ask if you were ever going to update the data you presented (for people who haven’t read the story Mr Owlwhisper’s study only covers up to 2008).

Questions sprang to mind as I read your seminal study – questions like:

-How many works were submitted in 2009, 2010?
-Have there been any major changes in the ranking of the various categories by score?
-Have the average and median ratings continued to fall or have they stabilized?
-What percentage of stories (by category) were rated “hot” in 2009/10? Has there been any major changes?
Etc.,etc.

I, and many others I’m sure, look forward to answers to these and other questions.

I’m also going to ask you a favor Owlie. As you may know ScouriesWorld has for some years published a 100+ COMMENTS list (gabby has done yeoman’s work). Up til now it’s been very difficult to produce a comprehensive list of club stories and authors – it was hit and miss finding these stories.

However with the changes MANU recently made the number of comments every story has received is listed at the bottom of the story. I wonder if you, when making your computer studies of every story, could extract this data and produce a list of every story that has received more than 100 comments. ScouriesWorld would be happy to concede ownership of the list and club to you – perhaps you could start a new thread called

Owlwhisper’s Guide to the 100+ COMMENT CLUB.

It would certainly take a big load off young gabby’s shoulders.

We’d also welcome anything you could do to help improve the 1000+ VOTE CLUB but I’m not sure if this info is as readily available.

Anyway let us know what you can do. All of us certainly appreciate the great work you’ve done. Great to see you back.

jim

Public service announcement:

There is no such thing as the 100+ COMMENT CLUB or the 1000+ VOTE CLUB. Both are made up lists by scouries to help keep his inflated ego alive. They have no official sanction from Literotica or anywhere else except scouries deluded mind.

Last edited:
Public service announcement:

There is no such thing as the 100+ COMMENT CLUB or the 1000+ VOTE CLUB. Both are made up lists by scouries to help keep his inflated ego alive. They have no official sanction from Literotica or anywhere else except scouries deluded mind.

Indeed, if there's no such thing as a 100+ comment club and/or a 1,000 vote club, then there should be.

Why isn't there a 100 comment club and a 1,000 vote club.

I appreciate what Scouries does for this site by giving credit to those writers who have reached those lofty positions.

By the way, Scouries, you still haven't acknowledge my story, I Love You Mommy, written by me, under WmForrester, but surpassing the 1,000 vote club. Presently, it's #237 on the top 250 stories.

Is that it? Is that all you have to write that Scouries contest is a fake contest?

At least Scouries is creative, funny, and entertaining. You are none of those things by just flashing a red sign that reads that this is a fake contest.

Why not, at least, come up with something more creative, funny, and entertaining.

See, at the risk that you'll poke fun of me, too, I just issue you a challenge to use more of your brain, than just copying and pasting, something that you all accuse Scouries of doing, when he's the most creative, funny, and entertaining person, other than me, on the board.

Oh, and modest, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back