The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m james r scouries esq., welcome to my world

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

flashmania.gif

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Do you have scouries flare-ups every weekend? Fortunately, there's a cure -- and it's free! Ignorital!

Click Here and Here to innoculate yourself against this ugly, parasitic virus.

Absolutely no side effects, and you'll never have to worry about another scouries flare-up ruining your weekend. Get your Ignorital today!

[And please try to remember - The Story Feedback forum is for authorly/writing discussions, or for intelligent discussions started by Literotica authors. Thanks for understanding! – A.I.R. Admin]​

jealous.jpg

Just so everyone knows what scouries is trying to hide by changing the page. As usual, per scouries bullshit, there is no such thing as A.I.R. Admin. It's him and his alt gabby of course. Who else would it be? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Last edited:
Well, Sir Scouries, my story, written under my other name, WmForrester, is climbing the charts. It should hit 240th place by today with around 660,000 hits. Not bad for a 2009 story, the newest story on the 250 story board, I might add.

Alas, I wish I had not pulled my mother-in-law and sister-in-law stories that I wrote, under BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and pulled in 2007. One had 850,000 and the other had more than 600,000 hits, after only being on the board for a few months. I can only imagine how many hits they would have had by now.

Those two stories may have given you a run for the money.

Yet, in reviewing the 250 most read stories on the site, I can't help but notice that with more than 50,000 writers writing more than 2 million stories, it's a great honor to have a story listed in the top 250.

Unfortunately, what ruins that honor for me is that my story, so just to be so widely read, the most read story in all of 2010, bar none, including your stories, is an incest story.

I write in all categories and many of my stories are so much better than the I Love You Mommy story so chosen and so honored. Now that I meantion this, write it actually, I'd like to see Literotica have a second board of 250 most read stories for those stories that are not about incest.

What do you think of that idea? There are so many great writers on this site, writers who are uncomfortable writing incest stories, and I'd love to see a listing of other stories, such as romance, bondage, exhibitionism & voyeurism, gay, lesbian, fetish, et al.

As matter of fact, if I may be so bold, I'd love for Literotica to do a top 250 list of all stories by category. Now, that would be awesome. What do you think of that?

Those want to read a good gay story can just go to the gay story top list or the lesbian list or the cross dresser list.

This site is not and shouldn't be just about incest. It should be about the story, no matter what category of story it is. The story is what drives this site. It's about the story. It's not about the writer. It's not about me or you. If you can hear my voice in my words and not see my character, then I failed as a writer.

I'm a reader, as well as a writer and I'll always read a good story no matter the topic.

After having written this, I think I'll send Laurel a PM. Just wondering, before I do that, does anyone think it's a good idea to have other top 250 story lists by category?

Well, Sir Scouries, my story, written under my other name, WmForrester, is climbing the charts. It should hit 240th place by today with around 660,000 hits. Not bad for a 2009 story, the newest story on the 250 story board, I might add.

Alas, I wish I had not pulled my mother-in-law and sister-in-law stories that I wrote, under BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and pulled in 2007. One had 850,000 and the other had more than 600,000 hits, after only being on the board for a few months. I can only imagine how many hits they would have had by now.

Those two stories may have given you a run for the money.

Yet, in reviewing the 250 most read stories on the site, I can't help but notice that with more than 50,000 writers writing more than 2 million stories, it's a great honor to have a story listed in the top 250.

Unfortunately, what ruins that honor for me is that my story, so just to be so widely read, the most read story in all of 2010, bar none, including your stories, is an incest story.

I write in all categories and many of my stories are so much better than the I Love You Mommy story so chosen and so honored. Now that I meantion this, write it actually, I'd like to see Literotica have a second board of 250 most read stories for those stories that are not about incest.

What do you think of that idea? There are so many great writers on this site, writers who are uncomfortable writing incest stories, and I'd love to see a listing of other stories, such as romance, bondage, exhibitionism & voyeurism, gay, lesbian, fetish, et al.

As matter of fact, if I may be so bold, I'd love for Literotica to do a top 250 list of all stories by category. Now, that would be awesome. What do you think of that?

Those want to read a good gay story can just go to the gay story top list or the lesbian list or the cross dresser list.

This site is not and shouldn't be just about incest. It should be about the story, no matter what category of story it is. The story is what drives this site. It's about the story. It's not about the writer. It's not about me or you. If you can hear my voice in my words and not see my character, then I failed as a writer.

I'm a reader, as well as a writer and I'll always read a good story no matter the topic.

After having written this, I think I'll send Laurel a PM. Just wondering, before I do that, does anyone think it's a good idea to have other top 250 story lists by category?

That sounds like a great idea, Freddie/Susan/Ralph/Buddy (lol)! Send the PM to Laurel. It would be very easy for them to query that information and I think the readers would appreciate the categories being broken out like that.

uglybaby.jpg

little ralphie

Well, Sir Scouries, my story, written under my other name, WmForrester, is climbing the charts …

I write in all categories … As matter of fact, if I may be so bold, I'd love for Literotica to do a top 250 list of all stories by category. Now, that would be awesome. What do you think of that?

This site is not and shouldn't be just about incest. It should be about the story, no matter what category of story it is. The story is what drives this site. It's about the story. It's not about the writer. It's not about me or you. If you can hear my voice in my words and not see my character, then I failed as a writer…

little ralphie you continue to demonstrate your ignorance. A man who’s been putting out such contest trash would be much better served trying to learn to write!

First, Wm F wrote the story you refer to – NOT YOU!

Second, as has been pointed out to you and Bill previously the story in question WAS NOT the top seller in 2010.

Third, this story that Bill submitted under his name was actually stolen from my friend BOSTONFICTIONWRITER.

Fourth, you say you write in all categories. I beg to differ. You submit poorly executed and thought out reworkings of another man’s stories and ideas and you should be banned for it.

Fifth, you show your ignorance of myself and the world famous “SCOURIES” thread (and in the process prove that you’re not who you claim to be) when you ask my opinion on your suggestion. May I refer you to Scouries Suggestion #5 which was published on this thread and forwarded to her ROYAL HIGHNESS back in 2007.

Finally, let me address this idiotic statement: This site is not and shouldn't be just about incest. It should be about the story, no matter what category of story it is. The story is what drives this site. It's about the story. It's not about the writer.

Whatever the ROYALS intentions were when setting up this site so many years ago, the reality now is that INCEST STORIES are the driving force of LITEROTICA. And without them all the hangers on who live on the backs of the INCEST category who be swept away by the wave of readers rushing to desert the site.

And of course it’s about the writer.

SUGGESTION #5 – We Need More ‘Most Read’ Story Lists

Presently Literotica has only one list that reports total number of views (reads) a story has. Click <Top Lists>, then click <Most Read: Stories> and you will be delivered to the Top 500 All-Time most viewed stories.

Unfortunately there are at least two major problems with this list.

First, it is becoming increasingly hard to get a new story onto this list. Of the 500 most read stories in the history of Literotica only 15 are 2005 stories and only 5 are from 2006. Yes, one of my 2006 stories is on the list and another may soon make it. However, it is now evident that it will be almost impossible for future stories to make the list.

Why? Mainly because the number of views required to make the list has been moving up rapidly. When my story, ‘Daddy, I whispered’, broke through last November it needed approximately 264,000 views to become number 500. Presently the 500th most viewed story has close to 300,000 and is rising five or six thousand views a month. By the end of 2008 you may need 400,000 views to be listed!

The other major problem with the list is that it is dominated by two categories, ‘Incest’ and ‘Illustrated’. This gives authors in those categories a good benchmark for success but leaves authors in other categories at sea when it comes to knowing if heir stories are relatively successful given the category they write in.

What’s a good number of views for a ‘Sci-Fi’ story? For a ‘Romance’ story? For a ‘Loving Wives’ story? etc., etc. Who knows?

Although the PALACE did tweak the list (due to my urging) and now produces 30 day and 1 year MOST READ lists they still don't break it down by category. And the reason is that the day they do every author on the site will have to face the fact that they're submitting their stories to an INCEST site (something they can pretend to ignore now).

It’s this Scouries suggestion that I’d like immediately applied to you:

SUGGESTION #1 – Maybe it’s Time to Start Charging Authors to Post Stories

What can I say? You're right. I confess. I stole all the stories from BOSTONFICTIONWRITER posing as SuperHeroRalphie.

I'm sorry.

Thank you, Scouries for weeding out this imposter posing as me. Unbelievable. How dare these people. So many writers want to be me.

Actually, Scouries, unless you can make up more of your fantasy numbers that you generally pull out of your ass regarding sales, I suggest that you are a fraud and a cheat and have been over charging Literotica because...

My story, I Love You Mommy was the most read story from October 2009-October 2010.

You lose and I win.

Better luck next year, loser.

What the Hell is going on here?

I thought I wrote I Love You Mommy.

Hey, WmForrester, just because the story was posted under you name doesn't mean that you wrote it. I did.

"Bitch."

Geez, knock it off, guys.

You all know that I wrote I Love You Mommy.

The story was my creation and my creation alone.

Just because the story was posted under WmForrester, no one alt can take credit.

My apologies Sir Scouries for the confusion.

I can explain.

I wrote I Love You Mommy.

You see, I am Andtheend, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrester, and now SuperHeroRalphie.

Being that I am all of those alts, in essence we all wrote I Love You Mommy.

Perhaps, now, you can give me my due respect and enroll me on the 1,000 vote list, which is now, actually, 1,045 votes.

I just took over #240th place. Not bad. I'm gaining momentum. Perhaps, by tomorrow, I'll be in #239th place.

Anyway, so you agree that we should have a top 250 list for all categories. We have that, but just with scores and not with reads.

Perhaps, because you made the suggestion to the Queen is why she ignored you. Maybe she'll listen to me, if I suggest we have a list for every category story. Wish me luck.

Regards,

Freddie, Susan, Paul, Elizabeth, Joe, and Ralph

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER 2007/2008 aka Andtheend 2010, CarBuffStuff 2009, PositiveThinker 2009, WmForrester 2009, and SuperHeroRalph 2011

I don't know how I can possibly make this any clearer for Scouries to understand that these are all my alts.

Maybe it's time we got the straightjacket and the rubber room ready. Someone grab him and I'll hold him, while someone else puts the straightjacket on him. Becareful. He bites, kicks, and scratches, when he's corner.

Here, all of you wear these sunglasses because, once we get the straightjacket on him, he'll be spitting out all kinds of colorful graphics. The dark glasses will prevent you from seeing them in 3D, which is one of the reasons why he's gone mad.

"Scouries! Hello? Are you in there? Do you know who I am? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you know what day it is? Do you know who the President of the United States is? No, guess again. Nixon is long gone.

We're going to have to sedate him. Put that popsicle stick in his mouth so that he doesn't swallow his tongue.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to temporarily close his thread. This is not a pretty sight. Okay folks. Go home. There's nothing to see here but a sedated madman in a straightjacket.

THIS THREAD IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED PER ORDER OF LITEROTICA'S MENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT

uglybaby.jpg

Quote little ralphie

What can I say? You're right. I confess. I stole all the stories from BOSTONFICTIONWRITER posing as SuperHeroRalphie.

Finally you admit it!

Even the most cursory of perusals of the 30+ contest submissions you made in the last contest proved that you were not the near genius :D BOSTONFICTIONWRITER :D.

The fact that you stole this great man’s computer while he was hovering on his death bed DID NOT make you him! You’re a FRAUD! A sad excuse for a writer. An even sadder excuse for a man.

Stealing stories, half finished stories, and story ideas of a brilliant writer does not make you a brilliant writer. It makes you a crook. So please take yourself (and the rest of this pitiful gang of aliases and Freddie wannabes) to some other thread. You’re not wanted here.

"Security!"

"Yes, Dr. Freddie."

"I told you to remove the straightjacket but not to let him out of the rubber room. Now look what he did. He found a computer and made another crazy post. This has got to stop."

'Sorry, Dr. Freddie."

"Scouries, as your doctor, Dr. Freddie, you left me no choice. I'm sorry, but I had to put a call into your mother. That's right, Sarahhh is going to have you place you elsewhere. We've given you all the help we can. In the meantime, I'm sorry, but for your own safety, I'm going to have to put you back in your room."

uglybaby.jpg

little ralphie is now trying to post like BOSTONFICTIONWRITER?

image.php

God man you’re not in his class!

Not even close.

The real :D freddie :D was a TITAN! A giant among LITEROTICA AUTHORS! And just a few of his words on any Literotica thread immediately raised the quality of the discourse. He was humorous … witty … informed … helpful … inspired … intriguing … challenging … honest…

HE WASA MAN! You little ralphie are an irritating baby…

Go back to your master from texas and leave important threads to the big boys...​

30,000 votes next milestone????

Happy Birthday!!!!

sexy-happy-birthday.06-11-2009-024216.jpg

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.52 28555 2212804 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 785​

[size=+3]
”Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]

She’s five years old now and is now almost universally accepted as LITEROTICA’S greatest story. And yes the ROYALTIES that Stephanie and her father generated have been nice to receive and spend but I must say it’s the reading pleasure I’ve been able to give to over two million readers that is the most gratifying part for me.

More of scouries crap. If you love cardboard characters and juvenile plots, give it a read. Also, no one on Lit gets royalties of any kind., it's a free site. Duh.

Keep telling lies scouries and I'll keep telling the truth.

I was #9 on this list for the longest of times.

Then alwayswantedto (an excellant author btw) rushed by me and dropped me to #10. I figured I'd probably stay there for a while and was much more likely to be eventually passed by Elianna or the hard charging SecretFantasy69 than I was to move up.

But weird things are happening with this list lately. Somehow I passed 3 authors over the last few days and moved up into #7 (my highest rating ever!). And look who I passed - the golden girl and one of the sisters! And look who's now riding on top of me - sarahhh - the greatest of them all.

I want to thank everyone who made this possible. While I never aspired to this great honor I'm truly humbled and appreciative of it.

20 Favoritest Authors

1.Slickman (2355)
2.Many Feathers (2322)
3.BarondeSade (2120)
4.Selena_Kitt (2106)
5.alwayswantedto (2088)
6.sarahhh (2088)
7.scouries (2068)
8.rgjohn (2066)
9.Goldeniangel (2059)
10.Daniellekitten (2048)
11.Elianna (1838)
12.TryAnything (1683)
13.SecretFantasy69 (1632)
14.secretme (1474)
15.youbadboy (1455)
16.walterio (1393)
17.nikki_2021 (1381)
18.Tx Tall Tales (1358)

uglybaby.jpg

little ralphie is now trying to post like BOSTONFICTIONWRITER?

image.php

God man you’re not in his class!

Not even close.

The real :D freddie :D was a TITAN! A giant among LITEROTICA AUTHORS! And just a few of his words on any Literotica thread immediately raised the quality of the discourse. He was humorous … witty … informed … helpful … inspired … intriguing … challenging … honest…

HE WASA MAN! You little ralphie are an irritating baby…

Go back to your master from texas and leave important threads to the big boys...​

You've just added to the hilarity of this thread by once again allowing your blatant stupidity to shine through.

Scouries, For an ass you are stupider than anyone I know on this site or any other I've been on. First the bullshit with BFW and his alts and now the top list. The only reason you've moved up is a third of that list is now concentrating on selling stories instead of giving them away free.

By the way, how are your real sales going? I'm not talking about the fake royalties you brag about but real for money sales. No e-books? No anthologies? No books of any kind? That's what i thought.

If you were as great as you claim to be you would be in the real world selling stories but since you are a fake as usual you are not. here you are still tooting your own horn and giving your stories away for what they are worth. nothing.

Last edited:
this cleans up the page!!!

Ignore List

andtheend
CarBuffStuff
Daniellekitten
Dixon Carter Lee
ItsKittyBitches
lloyd_5
michchick98
PositiveThinker
SuperHeroRalph
TxRad
Vivian_Vincent
wet_special
WmForrester

Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All

For those of us who routinely, and reasonably, denigrate Scouries, I think he may have a valid point.

The site is becoming increasingly dominated by the incest category (and LW to a lesser extent).

With few other outlets and the pirhana-like swarming over incest stories, most other erotic categories are being swept into the background. This may boost 'hits' temporarily for the owners but does it really develop a widespread readership.

I wouldn't dream of asking Lit to ban incest stories between over-age couples, but simply ask the category be excluded, or flagged separately, from other cats.

This is not a jealous rant but just a reflection that Lit's worthy attempts to promote erotic writing are being dragged down by the juvenile incest cat and there needs to be a degree of separation.

As usual, Elfin misses any point being made. Incest is what Scouries writes. He wants that genre to dominate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back