The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Maisie arched from the stone floor when Andrew’s hands settled on her young, firm breasts. She moaned loudly as he squeezed them in time with his tongue, slowly assaulting her clit and eliciting amazing pleasure from her body. She cried out in pleasure, squirming beneath his searching tongue as he did things to her that she would never have imagined.

When his fingers closed around her nipples and squeezed tightly, she swore that she grew wetter between her thighs. She gasped, her eyes opening wide at the delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. Her thighs parted wider, demanding more from him as he whispered about her delicious taste.

“Andrew!” She let loose his name with a strangled cry, her thighs trembling as she came hard on his tongue.

"Oh, Maisie, I love giving you pleasure!" he groaned as he moved and covered her body with his, pressing his chest against her breasts and looking into her eyes, delighted under the spasms of her orgasms.

He kissed her lips deeply moaning softly.

"Do you remember our first kiss last night? I wanted you so much!" he said to her as he rested his body next her, his hard cock pushing against the flesh of her thigh, his hand caressing her tummy. "You were so beautiful and lovely the way you came to console me and make sure I was alright... I felt so loved by you..." he continued looking into her eyes and smiling.

Maisie shivered as his body pressed to hers once more, a shy smile on her face even after all that they had done together. There was something about Andrew that made her feel like a frightened rabbit in the sights of a hungry dog and she felt a slight nervousness around him. She also felt other things…including a growing love.

She moaned softly as his lips pressed to hers. She felt his hands caressing over her sides, his body moving to rest next to her, his hard cock pressing against her thigh as he caressed her belly.

“I do remember.” She said softly as her hand found his hard cock yet again, stroking him through their conversation. “I do love you, Andrew. This is all so new, but I do know that I care for you. How could I not? You’re my silly friend. My defender. My protector. Soon you will be my lover and my husband. You will be the father of my children. I pray that we have many healthy sons.”

She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand, his excitement growing. “Drew, you make me ache in a way that no man ever has before. You make me want to do wild things.” She blushed red under his heated gaze.

Andrew smiled at her words and met them with a deep kiss, his hand returning to her breast, this time caressing it softly, avoiding her sensitive nipples. Her hand on his cock felt amazing and he moaned with every stroke. He looked in her eyes and smiled.

"Silly friend?" he said and laughed, thoroughly amused. "That is so sweet! You've always been sweet! And... I always want to be your friend!" he continued and landed a playful peck on her nipple.

"And I'm glad you're enjoying this so much! So tell me, sweet Maisie, what wild things am I making you want to do?" he asked after he gave her another kiss, his eyes fixed on hers, his hands traveling softly over her tummy and breasts.

She loved the feeling of his roughened hand on her breast, caressing it and massaging it until she whimpered with need. She kiss him with a passion that was slowly building deep within her. She loved the way that he laughed. It was full of life and joy and she found herself grinning along with him.

“I want…to make love to you, Andrew.” She said in her shy way, her fingers giving his cock a hard squeeze as his eyes locked onto hers and she could feel his hands traveling over her belly and breasts.

He groaned deeply at her confession and the way her hand squeezed his aching cock. He wanted to make love to her too; he wanted to feel his cock deep inside her pussy and feel her warmth in the most intimate of ways. But no matter how irresponsible he looked to others, he felt so intimately responsible for her.

"Oh, Maisie... I want that too, so much! But... I don't want to make you pregnant! I care about you too much to dishonor you like that in the eyes of others." he began as he looked in her eyes, caressing the soft skin of her breasts.

"But we can do other things until we can fully enjoy each other's bodies. I was taught that desire can actually be a very pleasurable thing... especially if it's prolonged and denied. And... what we have done today IS making love. I gave you more pleasure than many married women experience in a life time. And you made me explode with pleasure by using only your hands!" he said and smiled at her, and then turned his body on his back, staring at the ceiling of the cave.

"You know... there's nothing I want more right now than to be inside you fully! The desire is making me drunk with anticipation! Perhaps we could try... I could be inside you without you losing your honor. You could taste it in your mouth..." he said softly.

Maisie’s eyes widened as he suggested using her mouth. She gently touched her lips with her free hand before she looked at him with a blush upon her cheeks. She pressed her lips against his cheek and then started kissing his neck and down his chest, her fingers still working his hard cock.

“You’ll tell me if I do it right? I want to give you pleasure, Drew.” She said in her soft voice as she came face to face with the item that gave him so much pleasure.

“Oh, Andrew…you’re so…beautiful.” She said with a sigh as she leaned forward and gently kissed the head of his cock, sighing as she felt him tense. She licked his length with a broad swipe of her tongue, her eyes locked on his as she waited for him to tell her what to do.

Seeing her going down to his cock filled him with expectation, his breath intensifying with every second she was closer to his cock. Feeling her lips on the head of his cock made him groan deeply with desire for more. Her tongue licked his whole length as his body tensed up and he groaned again.

"Oh Maisie... that is soooo goood... how did you know to do that? Please don't stop. Run your tongue on it like that, yes..." he continued, delirious that his sweet Maisie was giving him so much unexpected pleasure.

His hands ran through her hair as she continued to lick his cock, making it throb, at times hitting her face as his body tensed and relaxed with every stroke of her wet tongue.

"Yes, Maisie... keep your tongue soft like that... Oh... You're making me insane with pleasure! Now imagine how you would want it inside you and take it in your mouth slowly!" he moaned, looking in her eyes.

Maisie blushed at his words of encouragement but she did just what he asked for. She was careful of her teeth and slowly lowered her mouth over his cock, gagging as he hit the back of her throat and she pulled off slightly. She looked up at him as he moaned and gripped her hair tightly in his fingers.

She did it again, bobbing her head up and down his length until she sighed and got into a nice rhythm with the help of Andrew’s fingers.

Andrew moaned and groaned as Maisie worked so beautifully on his cock. He couldn't believe that only a day before they kissed for the first time, and now his cock was in her mouth, making him dizzy with pleasure. He raised his head and looked at her, the image of his cock going in and out of her sweet mouth was mesmerizing, not to mention how it made him feel.

"Ohhhh, Maisie... Your mouth gives me so much pleasure..." he moaned as his fingers continued to guide her.

Her rhythm intensified, making it too much for him to bear. His body twitched and squirmed, he groaned deeply and came without notice, filling her mouth with his hot cum.

Maisie gasped as the first salty spurt erupted across her tongue. She pulled her lips from his cock as he continued to spurt. The second line landed across her cheek. The third across her lips. The fourth dribbled down her chin and landed on her breasts. She was mesmerized by the way his cock pulsed and erupted with the thick white cream that now covered her face.

She looked up at him, her face a mess but she did smile at him as his fingers stroked through her hair. “Did that please you, Andrew?” She asked as she started to clean her face of the sticky liquid using the back of her hand.

"Ohhhhhh...", Andrew gasped, grunting as his body slowly relaxed. "Did that please me??? Oh, I thought this cave was going to collapse over me, that's how much pleasure you gave me!"

He then stood up and helped her to her feet.

"I think I hear a stream near by!" he said and put some more wood on the fire, and then took her by hand and lead her outside of the cave.

He walked with her in the direction of the sound of water, not caring that they were both naked. They soon came to a small waterfall that formed a small pool at the bottom. He lead Maisie into the cool pool and began to wash himself while looking at her beautiful body.

"We've barely started and you are already such a skilled lover!" he said with admiration as he splashed cool water on his body.

Maisie smiled shyly at Andrew as he praised her performance. She took his warm hand and let him help her to her feet, his words that there was a stream nearby making her shiver. It was surely to be very cold on a night like tonight, she thought to herself as she let him lead her there.

The rain had mostly stopped, just a slight drizzle in the way as the sound of running water became clearer. She shrieked as he led her into the cold pool, giving herself a moment to get use to it. She shivered as she cleaned herself of the sticky fluid, his eyes burning a hole in her body by the hot way he stared at her.

She blushed deeply as he said that she was a skilled lover already. She looked shyly over at him and gave him a smile. “Well, I have an excellent teacher.” She ventured, teasing him in a sweet way.

Andrew laughed affectionately at her words, as he never thought of himself as a teacher. He was also amused at how she was shivering in the cool water under the moon light, his eyes drawn to the sensuous curves of her body. He went to her and took her by the hand.

"Let's go back to the cave before you freeze to death!" he said and pulled Maisie to him, catching her in his arms when she tripped over a rock and almost fell in the water.

He lead her back to the cave, rushing quickly and taking a seat by the fire to warm up.

"I never thought I would run naked with you in the forest!" he giggled.

He suddenly heard the horses move and snort, making him jump to his feet like a tiger, rushing to his sword. He unsheathed the sword and walked next to Maisie, waiting and listening carefully. He saw a silhouette appearing from the darkness of the cave.

"Show yourself!" he shouted, making the dark figure jerk in reaction.

"It's me, Andrew!" he heard a woman's voice before Edina appeared in the light of the fire, her hand covering her own mouth as she saw Andrew and Maisie naked, his cock semi-erect.

"Edina? What are you doing here?" Andrew asked, making no attempt to cover his nakedness.

"Your mother sent me with dry clothes for both of you as soon as the soldiers arrived at the castle with Aiden! The rain started pouring so I suggested to lady Stewart that you may have been drenched and have taken refuge somewhere!"

"And how did you know to find us in here??" Andrew asked baffled.

"The smoke!" Edina said, and pointed upwards, smiling shyly at their nakedness.

Maisie was certainly relieved when he said that they needed to go back to the cave. She gasped when he pulled her close and she stumbled over a rock, falling against his hard chest and warm body. She looked up at her fiancée and smiled, a kiss pressed to his lips in thanks for catching her.

When she was seated back before the fire, she sighed as the warmth seeped into her skin. She blushed again at his words and she smiled at him as he giggled in such a childish way.

“You were the one that wanted to go to the stream.” She said softly as he suddenly hopped up and rushed to his sword.

His movement frightened her and she was moving to the other side of the fire a he asked who was there. When the voice of Edina came floating through the darkness, Maisie blushed a fire red and quickly covered her naked curves with her arms and hands. She curled into a tight ball, panic seeping into her bones that she’d been caught doing things with Andrew. She felt tears well in her eyes as the two talked and Andrew took the clothing to move back to her.

Edina rushed to Maisie and presented her with her dress, while she looked up at Andrew:

"You didn't, did you?" Edina asked harshly as she helped Maisie to her feet and into her dress.

"Of course not! I love her!" Andrew replied, taking offense at Edina's question. "What do you take me for?"

"Good!" she said and smiled at him. "Your clothes are over there!" she pointed at the sack she brought with her. "There's food in there as well! Make yourself useful!"

Andrew did as he was told and returned to the fire fully dressed imparted the food to them as they all sat around the fire for a few minutes, nobody saying anything. Suddenly, Edina turned to Andrew:

"Andrew could you please check on my horse? I'm not sure I tied it up properly!"

Andrew nodded and stood up, heading for the exit of the cave to check on the horses, leaving the two girls alone. Edina turned to Maisie and smiled.

"I hope he was kind to you, miss! He can be rough sometimes... Please don't worry about me... I won't tell anyone anything, honest!... Was he kind to you?" she asked softly.

Maisie gasped as the woman helped her to her feet and then helped to dress her quickly. She was still shivering and couldn’t stop the tears as they spilled down her face. She was so frightened that Edina would tell someone what they had done. She glanced over at Andrew as he went to dress and then retrieved the food. She sniffled as they all sat around the fire in silence for a moment before Edina asked him to go check on her horse.

“It’s not Andrew. He was perfect.” Maisie said in a whisper as Edina promised that she wouldn’t tell anyone. “He was kind. He didn’t do anything to me.”

“Edina, please, you can’t tell anyone how you found us. My brothers and father would take me away from the Stewarts and I’m sure that my heart would break if that happened.” She was begging the other woman that she’d scolded that day. She shivered as her tears dried and she prayed that the other woman would agree.

Edina frowned affectionately at Maisie's reuqest, leaning forward to wipe her tears with her handkerchief.

"Oh, fer goodness sake, miss, that's why yer cryin?" Edina asked and wrapped her arm around Maisie, squeezing it softly. "You'd have to kill me before I tell a soul about any of this! Heck, I was the one who put him up to it! The poor boy was dying for your love, miss; it broke my heart!" she continued smiling, wondering if she said too much already.

"All he wants is fer you to be happy and live yer life to the fullest. I know fer sure that is what he wants. And that is also what I want fer both of you! I will do anything I can to make sure that happens! Alright?" she added, looking for her gaze while caressing her cold hand.

Maisie was relieved when Edina told her that she wouldn’t say anything to anyone. Drying her eyes with a handkerchief, she felt better about the time she’d spent with Andrew in the cave. She also heard Edina tell her that it had been her idea to encourage Andrew’s pursuit of her. Did that mean that she knew of the betrothal?

“Alright.” Maisie said in a trembling voice as Andrew came back into the cave. “Are we ready to be off? I am in sore need of a good night’s sleep.”

Andrew nodded to her question and smiled when he saw a change on Maisie's face.

"We're ready to go; the rain has stopped!" he said and started gathering their things and strapping them on the horses.

The moon was shining on a clear sky, so they needed no torches to lead their way. They saddled up and set off for the castle with Maisie riding in the middle between Andrew and Edina.

"What do we tell them when we arrive?" Edina asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"We tell them that Maisie and I took refuge from the heavy rain in a cave, and you found us freezing in our wet clothes!" Andrew grinned.

"So I should leave out the part where I found you naked?" Edina teased playfully.

"Hmmm... I don't know... Maisie, what do you think?" Andrew played along, smiling at Maisie.

“No!” Maisie exclaimed, looking between the two of them and trembling nervously still. “You cannot tell them that you found us naked. Edina, you promised.” Maisie says in a shaking voice, looking over at Andrew.

What she had shared with him was beautiful and it hurt a little to hear him joking with the serving girl that he’d had a relationship with. She was quiet again, her eyes turned straight forward, focusing on returning back to the Stewart Manor. Perhaps she might have to think more about this engagement, she thought to herself as she glanced at Andrew once more, finding that her cheeks flushed crimson as she turned back to in front of them.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, miss, I did not mean to upset you! I meant what I said that I would never tell!" Edina said apologetically. "I am sorry for teasing you so cruelly!" she continued.

"I'm sorry too, Maisie, this was a bad time to be playful! Edina cares about you too and would never betray you! And neither would I. I'd rather die! Especially after tonight and what we shared." Andrew added his apology.

Andrew looked down as he rode close to her, angry with himself that he had been too insensitive to her vulnerable position, realizing that teasing her in such a way could never be received in good humor. He had been offensive to her before, as he teased her cruelly throughout their years growing up together. She was not the little girl playing in the castle grounds anymore. She was a woman and he should learn to behave like a man.

"Please forgive me, Maisie!" he said softly, more to himself than for her ears.

Maisie was very quiet as they rode, Andrew’s apology falling upon her ears and making her feel guilty. He had a free spirit and she didn’t want to crush that with her own shyness. She sighed and looked over at him for a moment before she turned to Edina.

“Edina, would you excuse us for a moment?” She asks, waiting until the servant woman rides ahead and gives them privacy.

“Andrew, I love you. Your words aren’t going to change that.” She took a deep breath, her hand reaching out to touch his arm. “But I do not think I can joke about something as beautiful as what we just shared. Please forgive me, my love. Perhaps it’s nerves and uncertainty.”

"I understand," Andrew said softly, caressing her hand in response. "I need time to get used to you being my future wife, and that it is no laughing matter... I am perhaps too playful at times..."

He looked into her eyes as they rode closer and closer to the Stewart castle, with Edina riding in front of them, leading the way. Andrew took his time, refusing to rush, widening the gap between them and Edina.

"I don't know how I will be able to stay away from your room tonight!" said Andrew, displaying a cheeky grin. "I want you constantly! I miss your tongue and lips already!"

Maisie blushed at his last words, a small smile gracing her features as she looked towards him. “Perhaps I would not deny you from my room this evening.” She said in a soft voice.

She leaned across the gap between them and pressed her lips against his, moaning softly at their hot touch. She shivered, remembering what his lips and tongue had already done to her that evening and the desire to have him do that to her again. She loved him with all of her heart and she knew that they were meant to be together, no matter what happened or either of them said.

Back