The Scottish servant girl (closed)

When Maisie broke the kiss, Andrew groaned and frowned. He wanted more, much more. With her arms around his neck she looked into his eyes:

“You’ll only be mine, right Andrew?”

"I am already yours, Maisie. Entirely!" he said and pressed his lips against hers, savoring their sweetness. "If you're still worried about Edina, I can answer all your questions and worries! She must know by now about our betrothal, so she's out of the picture; besides, she's also getting married soon."

They both shrieked when a sudden heavy rain started pouring, sending them on a frenzy to get on their horses.

"I think I saw a cave near by!" Andrew said and mounted his horse, leading the way with Maisie riding close behind him.

After a few minutes of riding in the pouring rain Andrew spotted the entrance to the cave he saw earlier and came closer. He dismounted and moved a few branches out of the way before leading his horse and Maisie's inside. When he helped Maisie dismount it was all too evident they were soaked to the skin. He tied the horses near the exit and went deeper inside the cave, smiling as he spotted a stack of dried wood near the wall of the cave.

"I'll get a fire started so we can warm up a bit! You must be freezing!" he said and started preparing the fire in the middle of the cave.

As the fire started he called to Maisie to come closer and warm up.

"You're shivering... it must be your wet clothes." he said as he held her closer. "Perhaps we should take them off and put them up to dry. I'll... turn around. I won't look, I promise!" he said and stood up. He took off his shirt and then his kilt, revealing a well toned naked body. He placed his wet clothes on a rock near the fire and then he sat down with his back to her.

"My eyes are closed! And I will behave myself; you have my word!" he said softly.

Andrew’s kisses made her feel like she’d had too much wine. Her head spun and her toes curled into the underbrush of the forest. She wondered if every time he kissed her it would feel like that.

Then a heavy rain started pouring down on them and she screamed, Andrew quickly helping her to mount her steed. She followed closely behind him as they headed towards a cave that he had seen nearby. His cloak didn’t protect her and was quickly soaked through as well as the nightgown that she was wearing. The cave was dank and he heled her dismount, her entire body shivering as she was soaked to the skin.

“Please.” SHe said as he mentioned starting a fire. She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering as she watched him work.

The fire was warm, but it did little to help her. Andrew held her tightly to his side and mentioned taking off their clothes to get dry. She nodded, turning her head as he stripped and then allowed her privacy of her own to undress. It seemed silly the way that he turned from her. They were betrothed after all, she thought.

“You can look, Andrew.” She said in her soft voice as she spread her clothing out before the fire and stood nude n the darkness of the cave. “We’ll be man and wife soon enough, I suppose.”

Her pink nipples were pearled tightly, standing on her modest breasts that were firm with her youth. Her skin was an even creamy color and her secret place was hidden by a soft thatch of dark brown hair. She lowered her eyes as he turned to look at her, her cheeks flushing hotly.

When Andrew heard her say that he can look, he couldn't believe his ears. He waited for a few seconds then he slowly stood up and turned to her, his hard cock throbbing, betraying his excitement.

"Oh, Maisie, you're more beautiful than I imagined!" he said as he looked at her delicious body, overcome with delight.

He walked to her and pulled her by the hand closer to the fire. He pulled her closer until his cock pushed against her lower stomach and kissed her deeply, his arms embracing her tightly.

"You are so lovely, Maisie... You make my heart melt!" he said and continued to kiss her as he caressed her back, trying to make her warm.

He then laid his body on the ground next to the fire and invited her to lay next to him, with her head on his chest, their bodies pressed together, warming up by the fire.

"I'm yours, Maisie, all yours... You can ask anything of me!" he said as he caressed her back, his cock throbbing in her view.

Maisie trembled as he looked at her. Her own eyes were glued to the appendage that was standing proudly in a nest of dark curls. She shivered at the sound of delight in his voice and she let him pull her closer to the fire.

Then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, his cock pressing against her belly. She shivered again, moaning softly as he caressed her skin and murmured things against her ear. When he lay on the ground, his cock pointing proudly towards the sky, Maisie hesitated for a moment before crawling on the ground beside him. She rested her head against his shoulder, sighing softly as he held her tight.

“Will our first time…hurt?” She asked him, her eyes unable to turn away from the cock that was throbbing in time with his heartbeat. “I don’t know what to do, Andrew. My body aches for something unknown.”

Andrew smiled in delight at her questions, his heart beating hard.

"I don't know, Maisie... I've never been inside a woman before..." he said softly. "We have all the time in the world to know these things, Maisie... and I won't rush you if you feel you're not ready!" he continued while his hand drifted over her perfect ass, caressing it softly.

He then took her hand and softly placed it on his cock.

"Touch me, Maisie, feel my passion and love for you!" he wooed her, purring like a cat.

Maisie trembled as he took her hand and gently placed it around his cock. She gasped at the feel of it. It was warm, pulsing in her hand, hard and incredibly soft at the same time. She gently stroked her hand across the length, watching as the skin moved in an amazing way.

“You’re so handsome, Andrew.” She murmured as she rubbed her thumb over the spongy head, gasping as a clear liquid beaded on the tip. She looked up towards his face to see if she were doing something wrong.

“Would you…would you like to touch me?” She asked in a trembling voice, watching the way that pleasure played on his handsome features.

Andrew started moaning, feeling his cock react dramatically to her touch, throbbing hard with every stroke. Her fingers felt amazing on his cock, his heart beating faster and faster, his desire rising like an unstoppable tide.

"Oh, Maisie, I've been wanting to touch you for years!" he moaned as he ran his fingers on her tummy, looking into her eyes.

His hands drifted up to her breasts, caressing them softly, cupping them gently. He moaned and purred in delight as he caressed them, feeling the softness of the skin, and their heavenly texture.

"You are such a beautiful woman, Maisie... I am such a lucky man!" he said and kissed her, pulling her body close as her breasts pushed against his chest.

The moment that Andrew’s hands caressed her breasts, Maisie gasped and squeezed her fingers tighter around his cock. She looked down her body as he cupped and massaged them, feeling their firm fullness and teasing the tips of her nipples.

“Andrew.” She moaned as her head was tipped to the side and his lips met hers in a sudden crashing motion. She whimpered as he pulled her close, her breasts pressing against his chest as his arms held her tightly.

Her hand continued to work his cock, pumping the firm flesh up and down as she explored the most intimate part of his body.

Her fingers made him dizzy with delight, and her kiss and moaning were intoxicating. He wanted her so badly, and he felt he could barely contain himself. He rose his body and leaned on his elbow as her head rested on the ground. His hands returned to her breasts, caressing them, squeezing them playfully and gently rubbing her nipples as he looked in her eyes, gasping along with her.

"I want to give you so much pleasure..." he whimpered as his hand traveled down over her tummy and he gently caressed her mound before going lower between her legs, brushing his fingers over her pussy lips.

He leaned over her and began to kiss her breasts while his finger reached up to her clit, teasing it softly.

"How does this feel, Maisie?" he asked as he began to suck gently on her sweet nipples.

Maisie blushed under his intense gaze as he lay her on the ground, her head resting against the hard stone as he rose over her body. She released his cock, her hands resting against his chest as he stroked and squeezed her breasts. She whimpered, gasping as he gently rubbed her nipples.

“Please.” She whispered as his hand traveled over her belly. It quivered under his touch, caressing through the downy hair that guarded her entrance. She gasped loudly as his fingers brushed over her lower lips, her hips gently flexing up to meet his touch.

The moment he touched the hidden spot within her folds, she arched against the floor, moaning gently as his lips sucked on her hard nipples. Her fingers combed through his dark hair, holding him to her chest as she mewled and whimpered at his soft and gentle touch.

“Andrew…What are you doing to me?” She begged him, her body burning from the inside out.

"Mmmm... Your body gives me such pleasure, Maisie..." he moaned as he continued rubbing her clit, grateful in his mind that Edina taught him how to please a woman. His finger was gently, yet firm when needed, responding to her movements and breathing.

"And your body is made for pleasure..." he continued, sucking on her nipples and savoring their sweet sensual texture, every stroke of the tongue sending tingles down to his toes. He loved giving her pleasure, her body so responsive, so trusting.

He moved from one breast to another, licking and sucking her nipples, then moving to her mouth, kissing her deeply, while at the same time relentlessly torturing her clit with surprising dexterity for one so young.

"I love you so much..." he muttered while he looked in her eyes, kissing her again and moaning deeply.

Maisie was beside herself with the pleasure that he was giving her. Each time his finger pressed against that mysterious little spot her toes would curl and her thighs would shake. His tongue licking across her nipples made her moan loudly, the little nubs growing harder with his attentions.

When his mouth returned to hers, kissing her deeply, she sighed and parted her lips, allowing his tongue to sweep inside her mouth. She dueled with his tongue, moaning against his lips as his finger applied a constant pressure until she felt a wave start to crash over her body.

She cried out, her lips parting beneath his as she came. She had never felt such a sensation coursing through her body and she shook and trembled against him as his fingers continued to stroke that hard little button.

‘Andrew.” She whined, tears gathering in her eyes at the beautiful sensations that he was giving her.

He smiled widely as she came, making him shiver in delight. He laid down slowly and pulled her body close to his, feeling the heat of her body as it still twitched softly from her orgasm. He turned his body to hers and held her even closer, his hard cock throbbing against her lower stomach. He looked into her eyes, and caressed her cheek with his hand.

"I have wanted to give you such pleasure for a long time. Every time I looked at you I wanted to please you!" he said softly, his hand caressing her back and her buttocks.

He kissed her again, taking his time feeling her lips and her tongue dancing with his, making his cock throb harder against her tummy. He reached down and pushed his cock between her legs, rubbing it against her moist pussy lips, moaning softly.

Maisie trembled and sighed as he turned her body towards him and held her close. She could feel his cock throbbing against her stomach and the look in his eyes made her blush deeply. His hand stroked her cheek and she sighed, her eyes closing as he comforted her.

“I love you, Andrew.” She whispered to him as his lips claimed hers again. It was a long, slow kiss. It was drugging and made her head spin as their tongues danced together. She sighed as his cock rubbed against her wet lips, shivering as he moaned in pleasure.

She was frightened at the pain that she knew would come with their first coupling and she wondered if they should wait until they were married to consummate their relationship. She moaned gently as he touched that throbbing little spot again, squirming against him as he continued to rub himself against her wetness.

“Should we…” She bit her lower lip as he rubbed against her in a faster motion, her eyes fluttering close again as she felt his lips peppering over her face. “Oh, Andrew.”

Andrew continued to rub his cock on her wet pussy lips, the pleasure making him shiver with delight.

"No, Maisie... we should not! The thought of dishonoring you by making you pregnant before our wedding is frightening to me!" he said looking in her eyes as he held her close, pushing his cock against her clit.

He then rolled his body on his back, took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"Until then, we can find pleasure in other ways!" he said smiling as his hand caressed her sweet breast. "We are young... we have plenty of time... I must learn the desires of your body and you can learn mine!" he continued moaning as her hand caressed his throbbing cock.

Maisie gave him a wide smile as he rolled off her body and placed her hand back on his hard cock. She turned towards him, her fingers curling around him and starting to pump the soft flesh that covered the hardness. Her lips tasted his salty flesh, skimming over his throat before he claimed her lips in a sultry kiss. She whimpered, her hand pumping fasted along his length.

“Oh, Andrew.” She moaned as she felt his hard flesh pulsing and throbbing in her hand.

Her sweet fingers felt heavenly to his cock, her lips crushing his, her eyes locked with his, he felt like she was reaching into his very soul. He abandoned himself to her without holding back, a sweet surrender that sent shivers all through his body, making moan and squirm under her touch.

"Oh, Maisie, your fingers give me such pleasure..." he moaned looking at her when he suddenly felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure hit him, his hot cum shooting on her breasts and his chest with a deep groan.

"Ohhh... that was so good..." he moaned as his body relaxed after his orgasm, wondering what she thought about making a man cum for the first time.

Maisie gasped at the first volley of warm liquid escaped from Andrew’s cock. She jerked backwards into his arms as he spurted onto her breasts and his own chest. The way he groaned and the way that he came was fascinating and she smiled as she turned towards his gaze, her fingers leaving his cock as it began to soften.

“That…was amazing.” She said in a soft, shy voice, her fingers moving to spread through the cum that was on her chest.

She brought it to her nose, taking in a deep breath of the scent that was purely Andrew. Then she brought her fingers to her lips, tasting the salty liquid for the first time. She made a face, not entirely sure that she liked it or not. Then his lips were upon hers and she moaned softly, rewarded for pleasing him in a way that she completely enjoyed.

“I think ours will be a good match.” She murmured as the kiss ended and she pressed her naked body against his with a deep sigh.

Andrew smiled amused at the face Maisie made when she tasted his cum. He actually couldn't believe she did that. He could only kiss her deeply in gratitude that she wasn't grossed up or anything like that.

“I think ours will be a good match.” he heard her say after which he felt her body embracing his.

"Oh yes, we are a great match! You have great talent with your fingers!" he said with a mischievous grin. "I can't wait to taste again the pleasure they offer! I think your mouth can prove to have even more talent!" he continued and ran his finger on her lips.

"Next time you will feel my tongue between your legs, and not my finger!" he said as he caressed her back and her sweet sexy ass, feeling his young cock getting hard again. "What do you think about that?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

Last edited:
Maisie blushed deeply under his mischievous gaze. She buried her face against the skin of his shoulder, shivering as he caressed her back and bottom, squeezing the flesh there until she gasped with the same pleasure she’d just experienced. She dared to peek up at him as he asked what she thought about his question.

“Your tongue between my legs? People do that?” She asked him in a small voice, her eyes curious but her body telling him that she didn’t know what to think about that. “Men and women? I can use my mouth on you?” She asked him, her mind whirring with al the possibilities.

Andrew smiled widely at her naive questions, continuing to caress her ass and back.

"Of course! Can you imagine what a warm, wet tongue could feel like, when my finger could give you such pleasure? Imagine how good that would be!" he said and pulled one of her legs over him, his finger reaching over her ass to caress her wet pussy lips.

The wetness of her pussy made his cock hard again, his fingers trailing over her pussy lips and teasing her clit as he pulled her body upwards over his, his lips and tongue playing with one of her nipples.

"And yes, you can use your mouth on me. You can run your tongue and lips over it, and then take it in your mouth and suck on it, and feel how hard it is..." he said as his fingers continued to play with her clit and pussy lips while sucking on her nipple. "Tell me, sweet Maisie, do you think would you like that?"

Maisie moaned as she felt Andrew’s hand caress down her back and bottom. She shivered when he mentioned using his tongue against her private area, his finger caressing her wet lips as he said that, making her press her hips tightly against his.

She whimpered as his fingers played in her wet folds, her thighs parting wider as his lips and tongue caressed her nipple. The little nub beaded tightly between his lips, her clit pulsing beneath his fingers as he stroked her into a frenzy.

“Andrew…” She moaned, her eyes fluttering close as she squirmed and moved in his arms at the amazing pleasure. “Yes…” She hissed between clenched teeth as he asked if she’d like to do that.

Andrew purred like a cat and rolled over on top of her, kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. After a few moments his mouth went lower on her body, leaving a trail of kisses on her tummy. He pushed her legs apart slowly and gently and positioned his head between them, his lips gently pressing against her pussy lips in a sweet kiss. His tongue soon came out to play, tracing the length of her pussy lips, and gently flicking over her clit.

"How does it feel, Maisie?" he asked as his tongue began to make circles around her clit, teasing and poking it from time to time, looking up at her to gauge her reaction.

Maisie let out a gasp as Andrew rolled on top of her, his warm body covering hers for a moment before his head bowed and he sucked upon her hard, aching nipples. She shivered, her fingers tangling in his thick hair as he kissed along her belly and pushed her legs apart.

“Is this…” She didn’t get the rest of her words out as his lips pressed against her pussy lips, a gasp cutting off her thoughts as his tongue soon joined the mix.

With each stroke on her flesh, she moaned softly and whimpered. The moment he flicked over her clit, she jumped and cried out in need. Then he was teasing her in a maddening motion, flicking his tongue in a circling motion around her clit. Each poke and prod made her jump and squirm beneath him.

“Good.” Was the only word she could think of as her body grew tense with need.

His hands trailed up slowly until they reached her breasts, squeezing them gently while his tongue began a slow, lingering assault on her clit. Her reaction was delicious and so was her pussy. He couldn't get enough of it. His hands enjoyed the texture and firmness of her breasts, his fingers feasted on her hard nipples as he gently tweaked and pinched them.

"Mmm, Maisie, you're so delicious!" he moaned as his tongue flicked over her clit relentlessly, his fingers pinching her nipples as enjoyed every reaction.

Back