The Safe Haven

*HUGS* to you too! And thanks about my quote. It's something that just came to me once.

I have to think positive because twice in my life I came way too close to leaving this world permanently. That tends to leave an impression upon you. :) Telling myself that doesn't always work, because I've had some seriously down and depressing days, but I have to keep trying. :)

I totally understand that :)

Well, you're more than welcome to pull up a chair in here. Make yourself at home and let's see if we can't get you a smile. :rose:

well i sure hope so but im feeling very down right now as im not having luck in the lady dept.im not sure what to do i cant even find anyone on lit to give me time of day i get called a jerk and stupid and a fake by guys on here and thinking ladies find that as a turn off.

Ahh, what a nice comfortable spot, Spicy! Cushy soft pillows, soft music, flowers, warm sunshine streaming through the windows. Very restful! Anyone care for some triple fudge chocolate brownies? :rose:

*follows my nose and darts in* :D

Ahh, what a nice comfortable spot, Spicy! Cushy soft pillows, soft music, flowers, warm sunshine streaming through the windows. Very restful! Anyone care for some triple fudge chocolate brownies? :rose:

Between you and Hester, the emotional eaters are so screwed. *HUGS* Don't forget the nice peaceful fountains and gardens just outside.

*follows my nose and darts in* :D

Of course you'd follow the food. Silly wolf. *hugs*

The relaxing sounds of nature always calm me. We went to a waterfall in CO last year and I could have sat on the rocks by the creek and just listened to it all for days.

Sweet...... I miss going to my great grandmother's, there was a stream and a waterfall down in the valley and you could always hear it

well i sure hope so but im feeling very down right now as im not having luck in the lady dept.im not sure what to do i cant even find anyone on lit to give me time of day i get called a jerk and stupid and a fake by guys on here and thinking ladies find that as a turn off.

I'll second Spicy. You're welcome here and I for one will send you some hugs and at the very least offer my ears to hear your problems and worries. :heart:

Good morning everyone!

I agree about the sounds of nature. For me it's always been water that I find so relaxing. Lake, stream, river, ocean - it doesn't matter.

I'll second Spicy. You're welcome here and I for one will send you some hugs and at the very least offer my ears to hear your problems and worries. :heart:

Good morning everyone!

I agree about the sounds of nature. For me it's always been water that I find so relaxing. Lake, stream, river, ocean - it doesn't matter.

Good morning hon!

My son bought me one of those small relaxation fountains for my birthday. It is very relaxing. I love it.

Good morning hon!

My son bought me one of those small relaxation fountains for my birthday. It is very relaxing. I love it.

Good morning to you too! *hugs*

I have one of those and I'm going to set it up when I move to my new place next month. I live near a few streams and rivers and I'm only about an hour from the ocean. There are also a lot of woods nearby. I think growing up in the desert where there is very little open water has made me appreciate rivers and such a lot more. On top of it all, I'm still amazed to see water just leaking out of the rocks and that the rivers never run dry here. ;)

Good morning to you too! *hugs*

I have one of those and I'm going to set it up when I move to my new place next month. I live near a few streams and rivers and I'm only about an hour from the ocean. There are also a lot of woods nearby. I think growing up in the desert where there is very little open water has made me appreciate rivers and such a lot more. On top of it all, I'm still amazed to see water just leaking out of the rocks and that the rivers never run dry here. ;)

Sounds like you live in heaven to me....

Sounds like you live in heaven to me....

I do love it. :) The town I live in (in New England) is between a small city and rural areas so I get the best of both worlds. And now that fall is here, fair season is in full swing. I love to go to all the country fairs in the area. Hopefully the colors will be nice this year.

Good morning my little Spice drop and all those looking for a place to rest.

I hope today brings you peace and happiness, love and comfort!

:rose::kiss::rose:

I do love it. :) The town I live in (in New England) is between a small city and rural areas so I get the best of both worlds. And now that fall is here, fair season is in full swing. I love to go to all the country fairs in the area. Hopefully the colors will be nice this year.

*sighs* I would love that. I get cooler weather soon but not too much of the changing colors. Now we do get some gorgeous sunsets in the fall..

sunset2.jpg

Back