The Safe Haven

Beautiful idea Spicy. :rose: I always found comfort in this quote.

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl."

Stephan Hoeller

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl."

Stephan Hoeller

I think there is someone I know who would like to read this. Thanks lily.

Stephan Hoeller

Wow, that quote hits home to me so much, in a few ways. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the new thread, I've added it to my favorites for when I need it. I hope I can help find the silver lining in others lives as well from time to time. :rose:

*hugs* Me too sweetheart. I started it for myself as much as for others. I know I always feel better when I can help or support others.

Subscribed. I think I'm going to need it :rose:

*HUGS*

Stephan Hoeller

That is a beautiful quote Lily and something to really think about. Thank you for sharing...

brilliant thread Spicy - i have subscribed and will be here often! xx

Sigh... what a great place to be... Thanks Spicy-dear...

Hi Spicy! What a wonderfil idea for a thread! I have to say that you have a real knack for starting good quality, fun, AND useful threads. Good job!

To anyone in here that needs help I'm always happy to lend a helping hand, a shoulder on which to cry, or someone to vent to. I do this professionally and have no problem doing it here as well. PM me whenever anyone needs!

Hi Spicy! What a wonderfil idea for a thread! I have to say that you have a real knack for starting good quality, fun, AND useful threads. Good job!

To anyone in here that needs help I'm always happy to lend a helping hand, a shoulder on which to cry, or someone to vent to. I do this professionally and have no problem doing it here as well. PM me whenever anyone needs!

Thank you :)

I'm happy I found this thread! It's nice to have a place to vent and support others.

One thing I learned early in life that each day is a gift. I tell myself that every morning and sometimes that's the only thing that gets me through the day.

I'm happy I found this thread! It's nice to have a place to vent and support others.

One thing I learned early in life that each day is a gift. I tell myself that every morning and sometimes that's the only thing that gets me through the day.

*HUGS* Welcome sweetheart!

I love that you do that every day. It's too easy to forget that every day is a gift when you feel more like it's a sentence. Nice to see someone thinking positively.

I love your bbw quote in your sig line :D

*HUGS* Welcome sweetheart!

I love that you do that every day. It's too easy to forget that every day is a gift when you feel more like it's a sentence. Nice to see someone thinking positively.

I love your bbw quote in your sig line :D

*HUGS* to you too! And thanks about my quote. It's something that just came to me once.

I have to think positive because twice in my life I came way too close to leaving this world permanently. That tends to leave an impression upon you. :) Telling myself that doesn't always work, because I've had some seriously down and depressing days, but I have to keep trying. :)

*HUGS* to you too! And thanks about my quote. It's something that just came to me once.

I have to think positive because twice in my life I came way too close to leaving this world permanently. That tends to leave an impression upon you. :) Telling myself that doesn't always work, because I've had some seriously down and depressing days, but I have to keep trying. :)

You go, girl!! :D

Back