The Safe Haven

Velvet !!

Hi Velvet,

I hope you can see this..I've been trying to reach you but lost your phone nu#..Call me or email..Checking in to see how you are feeling & praying for you & your health.

Hugs,

Maureen

Congratulations to your daughter, Triskele ~ and to her proud Mom, as well!! *big hugs*

Mare & Keith...hope all is ok

Prayers & hoping you are ok Mare

Hi Velvet,

I hope you can see this..I've been trying to reach you but lost your phone nu#..Call me or email..Checking in to see how you are feeling & praying for you & your health.

Hugs,

Maureen

Mare are you OK ?

BUMP

Hope anyone can tell me if they've heard from Velvet wolf lately...Her last visit to Lite was Dec 2017.

Thank you,

Maureen

BUMPING up in the hope someone knows if Our VelvetWolf & Keith are ok..

Thank you,

Maureen

Hi. I'm Jeffrey, 33 from Canada, a very detailed, sensual and articulate chatter. My goal is always to take my time with articulate play to bring us both to mutual orgasm. I am into phone and cam as well. Please message me if interested. xo
Jeffrey

Hello,

Hoping someone has some good news in regards to Mare/ Velvet Wolf..I know she was dealing with some health issues and loved a member here named "Keith."..She wanted me to set up a go fund me page to help pay her medical bills. Last time she was on Lite was 12/2017...

If anyone has any news Please share..

Thanks & Hugs,

Maureen

Mare Is OK

Hello All,

I received an email from Mare/VelvetWolf and she is still with Us & OK. I am so Grateful to be able to report that.

Hugs,

Maureen

Back