The Red Haired Women Thread

I’m not looking for anything much, but there seems to be a popular demand.

Emily

Professional authors who have featured redheads in sexy positive roles-

Clive Cussler. Lily Sharp in Treasure, Summer Moran in Pacific Vortex, Summer Pitt and Gamay Morgan Trout in later books- all redhead heroines.

Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman. Tika Waylan Majere. :)

David & Leigh Eddings. Ce’Nedra and other hot redhead female Dryads.

Gardner Fox, John Ostrander, & Kim Yale. Creators of Barbara Gordon/Oracle/Batgirl.

Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, & Jack Kirby. Creators of Jean Grey, MJ Watson, and other redhead Marvel heroines.

Bluedragon on Lit. Naimh O’Brien.

Add more if you know of any please. I’d add Djmac’s Jenna but don’t want to deny him the opportunity to toot his own horn.

I often use the 'blonde, brunette, redhead' trope in my stories, so redheads feature frequently.

For example, Tina is a 7 feet 1 inch shy giantess with red hair in 'Tall Tina's First Time', her nasty sister Wendy is blonde while Tina's best friend Donna is an Italian-American brunette. And given the story takes place in 1977, one can see very clearly that the three young women sport their natural hair colour.

In Cindy's Close Encounter the three cheerleaders are Cindy (blonde), Wendy (brunette) and Jo (redhead), and their football-playing jock boyfriends have the same colour of hair as their respective girlfriends. And again, as this story takes place in 1959, you see that the three cheerleaders have their natural hair colour.

While none of these characters have any lesbian action, I have blonde, brunette, redhead lesbian three-ways in a number of my stories. In 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules' trashy blonde trailer park girl Breanna and her Latina housing project brunette friend Isabella seduce Megan, a naive red haired do-gooder girl. 'Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger' sees a lesbian threesome between Amy (brunette), Debbie (blonde) and Debbie's streetwise BFF Vanessa, a redhead exotic dancer. The three titular girlfriends in 'The Unsuitable Girlfriends' are spoiled brat Bethany (blonde), uncouth bogan girl Kayla (brunette) and nutty vegan chatterbox Cathy (redhead).

I often use the 'blonde, brunette, redhead' trope in my stories, so redheads feature frequently.

For example, Tina is a 7 feet 1 inch shy giantess with red hair in 'Tall Tina's First Time', her nasty sister Wendy is blonde while Tina's best friend Donna is an Italian-American brunette. And given the story takes place in 1977, one can see very clearly that the three young women sport their natural hair colour.

In Cindy's Close Encounter the three cheerleaders are Cindy (blonde), Wendy (brunette) and Jo (redhead), and their football-playing jock boyfriends have the same colour of hair as their respective girlfriends. And again, as this story takes place in 1959, you see that the three cheerleaders have their natural hair colour.

While none of these characters have any lesbian action, I have blonde, brunette, redhead lesbian three-ways in a number of my stories. In 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules' trashy blonde trailer park girl Breanna and her Latina housing project brunette friend Isabella seduce Megan, a naive red haired do-gooder girl. 'Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger' sees a lesbian threesome between Amy (brunette), Debbie (blonde) and Debbie's streetwise BFF Vanessa, a redhead exotic dancer. The three titular girlfriends in 'The Unsuitable Girlfriends' are spoiled brat Bethany (blonde), uncouth bogan girl Kayla (brunette) and nutty vegan chatterbox Cathy (redhead).
I think I said something about showing my 👱‍♀️ (grad school educated, co-author on two peer-reviewed journal articles) self out, didn’t I?

Emily

What would that involve, two brunettes with one having light brown hair and the other dark brown hair along with a redhead and a blonde?
I was thinking more like, blonde, brunette, redhead, and some guy that might or might not be me. Umm, I mean, one of my characters.

Blondes are sexy too, Emily. You’re welcome to stay if you want. If it would make you more comfortable, here’s a wig.

What’s the saying.
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you will never get any sleep with a red head.

My kryptonite! My wife has natural red highlights. So hot!

do gingers count?

my wife is a ginger and I cross her all the time lmao. well, put a cross on her all the time too, but that don't seem to work!!

Did you create this thread just to give me somewhere to post my AI Jenna pics? 😆

If you're going there, how can I not follow?

Here's Hannah from my fantasy work in progress...

image-55.jpg

When I was a young boy
And drove my mother wild,
I met a maiden in the woods.
And she said, "Child,
Look deep into my green eyes
And at my Autumn hair;
When you're a man you'll never see
A girl quite so fair.
Remember me; remember me;
Remember for the rest of your life."

(from The Girl in the Wood, an American folk song)

I’ll jump on the AI character generator bandwagon. Here’s Lisa from several of my stories. I’d post more pics but I’m unable to find an AI generator that will reliably draw the character as human, follow what I type reliably, and generate images of a size acceptable to this board. Recommendations are welcome.

Edit- got something to work. :)

[While the occasional AI image may be allowed, such images need to be hosted somewhere else, and not hosted on Literotica via the attachment process. -AH Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just let Tracy describe her red-headed friend and sometimes lover Asha (from You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer):

The best beer she’d had at home had been whatever devil girl and company had at that Halloween party that had redirected so much of her life. The rest, bleah. She’d met, someone, something, that night. It called itself Asha and was every inch a vivacious and beautiful girl about her age, a couple of inches taller, and with a figure not out of place in a teenage boy's wet dreams. Or her wet dreams.

A girl she’d watched snap a woman's arm in two and win a knife fight against a man half a foot taller and half again her weight.

And suck a man’s brain out of his body.

Professional authors who have featured redheads in sexy positive roles-
I'll add:
Juliet E. McKenna: Livak
Robert Jordan: Avienda
Bruce Springsteen: the "Red Headed Woman" from the eponymous song
I had a series of stories here on Lit about the Goddess of Love who was a redhead. Well duh, she was essentially my wife with some interesting powers.

And I have the cool and aloof Nicola from Fun with Fingers:
She was the quiet beauty. Very tall, very elegant, very softspoken. A redhead with a serene smile and skin as pale as a porcelain doll. Unlike Mel, she made men blush just by being around them. She never flirted, but somehow she never lacked for attention. She was dressed in loose-fitting linen trousers and a sleeveless blouse. She was bunking with me, but I had no doubt she could make other arrangements if she wanted company.

And of course Ilira from The Countesses of Tannensdal:
Standing on the stairs leading to the main tower was a vision of beauty. Dark red hair was caught up in charming braids of the local style, framing a pale face. Large eyes almost glowed with a tawny light, but I would learn that they could turn almost golden with passion or near-green with warmth, or even--

But I get ahead of myself.

Between those captivating eyes stood a dainty nose, and beneath that red lips were set in a smile so welcoming that I had to force my eyes down to take in the rest of her.

Unlike the fashions in the glamourous cities of the world, which dictated high collars and stiff bodices, my hostess -- for surely this must be the Countess Ilira -- wore a low-cut dress that revealed an expanse of firm white flesh and clung to hips that were made for grasping. The material was of a creamy gold to match her eyes, set with pearls and embroidered with silver thread. The whole effect was enough to make me forget about saucy servant girls and wipe away any doubts about the wisdom of my coming here.

Thx for mentioning Aviendha, StillStunned. I meant to include her but forgot. Elayne is also a positive redhead character of Jordan's if you count red-gold (her hair color) as a shade of red.

Let me add Timothy Zahn's Mara Jade.

Back