The Rebel Princess (closed)

Okay.

She snuggled in closer still loving g to feel him so close to her.

So since we were so select on gaining more time alone bow long shall we lay here in each others arms and warmth my love.

He held her close.

I know, we cannot hide ourselves away too long. Our people need you. They need to see you, to hear from you. I should oversee our defenses and make sure we train and are ready.

But he does not move. But adds, with a smile at the end.

And really, I can't remember when I last ate, real food.

Yes... Perhaps you are right but I also recall you were the one leading the way to this time alone together.

She purred near his ear which pressed her tiny body against his combat hardened body.

The outside world melts away, as he embraces her. He did indeed lead her here. Selfishly he wanted her to himself, even at this moment. Perhaps it would be a while before they would enjoy making love togehter again. Perhaps the next time, it would be in celebration of their shared victory over the Blood Prince and his legions.

Well then...do we linger here till dinner or what? I want and will enjoy my time with my primary.

She snuggled close kissing his cheek.

Who am I to deny my Princess?

Mago let's his hand move to the small of her back as she kisses his cheek and neck.

She purred into the soft kisses and held him close slender hands running over his muscular back.

This time they lazily made love. The sensation was a wonderful change as they mutually held back on the building lust and just enjoyed being nude together. Hands explored, rubbed and touched body parts, some areas proving to be more on a turn on than expected. The back of the neck and mid spine seemed to to equal favorites to each of them. Finally they smiled and began to actively make love. First the princess setting up on Mago before they exploredo othe positions and locations in her chamber.

Everyone was settled and the weeks had passed. The ancients had seemingly vanished back to wherever they had been. No word of anything of the date of the venom prince nor his warrior priests. Everyone had all but forgotten them. That is when things grew strange. Those of her people of the "persuasive magics" like the princess were plagued by nightmares but once their eyes opened they remembered nothing. Those among the Battle gifted with visions of the paths of the future all said it seemed as if they were sealed far from their powers. Their minds maddeningly silent.

Mago was talking to his blood brother Hasbilro. Both agreed that something was not right. They explored the area, checked on the defenses and the people. All seemed well but they both felt something was amiss.
Mago then said

It's like rain without clouds.

They both nodded as they stood looking around and wondering.

One of the elderly vision seers walked past them mumbling.

So silent... Too quiet...

She was shaking her head confused as she had never gone a day without the voices from her visions.

The two warriors watch her walk by. They don't even look at each other as they run off in different directions to put the fellow defenders and warriors on alert.

The enemy has not shown themselves yet, but the signs of their arrival are clear.

Many had already suspected the same and had gathered their weapons.

Then on the sea a large fog seems to appear.

His mother and the others women of their clan who chose to care for the princess hurry from the palace complex in the trees.

She will not wake... No shaking not magic will wake her. Your little brother stands guard. And the little girl of her people who can see the spirits says they are in edge as well. The farmers speak of their animals and those wild of the island are seeking shelter together. This... The venom prince has slain his top priests to envelope their powers into him. Mago... Our princess holds the same powers as her grandmother and the venom prince nearly wiped out her people to try to claim her grandmother.

Mago stares out at the fog, a small band of warriors next to him

The blood Prince is finally coming. We must protect the Princess and the Jalock people.

Then one warrior says

Why does he not advance and fight us, my brothers? Instead he remains at sea.

Mago looks at him then back out to the sea.

Find our magi and any seers. Report what they know. Spirits are most likely our first enemy but we must know.

The spirits here on the island are friendly but with how things are going like the fact that she cannot be awakened there is problem he may have found another power source for magics.

The Jaytok were ready for battles on water and land.

As they look out upon the sea the fog begins to move, to form into a shape. It seems to be alive. Finally it forms into the firm of the blood prince. He points at the island, at Mago. Mago steps to the edge of the sea.

Face me, bring yourself!

While the hate prepares to commence on the beach within the palace it is a different story.

Her sleep had become so nightmare filled hell as she tossed and turned crying but did not wake.

A palace worker approaches Mago, telling him of the Princess sleep without wake. He wants to run to her but knows his place is on the beach leading the defenders against the evil that approaches. This is his world he knows. This is his time.

Today we defend peace. Today we banquish evil forever. This day will see good defeat evil.

The blood Prince laughs for the deck of his black ship, now emerging from the fog.

They all stood ready the islanders also ready to attack from the trees and snipers. The lingering priests surviving the venom prince culling for power and strength.

He can not get to her...

One old Jaytok stood by Mago.

His predecessor tried to claim her grandmother long ago. My grandfather told me the story of helping his brother rescue her.

Mago looks at the old Jay lock

You must help me protect her. How do I defeat this evil scum coming towards us?

Suddenly the winds become unnaturally cool. But heat seems to radiate from Mago, his body steaming as do several of his fellow warriors.

The old Jaytok nodded.

Take out the priests around him first men.

He yelled out.

Suddenly men burst from the sea. The battle had begun as the blood priest was still off shore safe in his ship. His priests by his side. Mago grabs a bow, as does his brother. With a nod they aim and let them fly. The blood prince uses his magic to knock one down but the other strikes one priest in the head. Quickly Mago and his brother move, joining the chaos on the beach knowing the immediate foe is there and that they have drawn the blood prince to shore.

The Jaytok boats take the battle to sea and on land using both points to protect their new home.

Mago closes his mind and mentally is one with the battle. His senses tell him when to strike, when to defend and when to dodge that pear launched at him. The battle rages on, in all its brutality. The cries of the brave and of the frightened joining as one horrific song.
Soon many, too many are wounded and can't go on. Mago let's out a loud cry.

This ends.........NOW! come to me you cowards. Come reap the rewards of your sins!

The Jay ok ships trap the Blood Prince fleet, forcing them closer to shore where the evil ones forces are finally being beaten back to the sea. Mago has a severe wound on his left leg, making him less nimble than he would like. A Healer from his people approachare I'm to pull him from battle but he refused to go.

I will defend my Princess to the end. Everyone grab a stone. Grab a rod. Now is the time!

Back