The Raven (closed)

Emma gasped as Boar pulled her towards the bank and placed her body on the cool sand before he started to kiss a trail down her body. She squirmed, whimpering as Boar seemed intent on making love to her body. She reached down and pulled at this thick hair, trying to get him away from her wet folds so that she might gain the upper hand again.

Boar simply wouldn't allow her to take over and he buried his tongue between her thighs to pleasure her all he could. His arms wrapped beneath her legs and he grunted quietly as he shifted onto his knees and brought her closer. His lips soon wrapped around her overly sensitive clit and he suckled gently at first.

Emma let out a cry as Boar trapped her body, his lips wrapping around her clit as he started to suckle on her body. She whimpered and bucked her hips, her eyes fluttering close as he started to make her feel incredible.

Boar built her up quickly, soon adding two fingers to pump into her core as he devoured her but he slowed before she could get too high into the clouds. He knew what he was doing, that much was clear.

Emma let out a cry as two thick fingers pumped into her body, his lips devouring her. She whimpered as stars burst behind her eyes, opening her mind up to an entirely new experience as the man that professed his love to her actually did love her body. She groaned, bucking against his fingers as he started to pull away, letting her come down from her high before she got too wrapped up in her pleasure.

“Don’t tease me, Boar.” She moaned for him in a breathy sigh.

"Then don' tease me," Boar muttered and gave her a smirk before kissing softly at her belly. He was really just distracting himself from the knowledge that they were lovers and nothing more and wouldn't be more than that, but he didn't let that on.

He picked himself up and kissed up her slender neck, and he teased her further, "D'ya want t'take over love...?"

Emma panted as Boar smirked and kissed her belly tenderly, kissing his way up to her throat as he kissed her so passionately. She whimpered for him, her eyes hazy as he asked if she wanted to take over. She nodded, pushing at his shoulders until he was flat upon his back.

She wasted no time in wrapping her lips around his thick cock, suckling it as her eyes found his own and held them. She moaned at the taste of his skin, the slow leak of his salty seed against her tongue.

Boar groaned darkly, letting himself relax in the sand beneath her. "Oh Emma..." he whispered. He stroked his fingers through her hair as he watched her, enchanted.

Emma made love to the dear man beneath her with slow strokes of her lips, her eyes flicking towards his every so often as she swirled her tongue around his thick shaft. She groaned as she pulled her lips from his body and stared at him.

“No more thoughts of marriage, Boar Ghis.” She whispered to him, placing sweet kisses along his shaft. “We have something magical here.”

Boar couldn't help but nod at her words. He was lost to reason and clear thought. "More, love..." he whispered hoarsely, panting at the overload of pleasure this wicked woman had thrust upon him.

Emma simply smiled sweetly at him before she wrapped her lips back around his thick, throbbing shaft. She moaned again at his taste, amazed that this loving man actually loved her. She would have given lesser men the moon and stars for that same love before but here he was offering it freely. She was a fool to pass it up, but still, the thought of marriage soured her completely.

With a deep, soulful moan, Boar's seed let loose in her mouth and he finally began to relax a bit when he came down from the high. "Emma..." he groaned softly, lifting a hand to her cheek to caress her skin.

Emma sighed happily as his seed pumped into her mouth in warm waves. She swallowed his offering before she licked his softening shaft clean, finally pulling her lips off with a pop as he groaned out her name and cupped her cheek.

“Yes, Boar?” She asked him with a smile, turning her face into his hand to press a gentle kiss against his palm.

Boar drew her up closer, holding her against his bare chest with the utmost care and love as they relaxed together in the sand. "I love you," he muttered softly, running his fingers back through her hair before kissing her warmly.

Emma smiled as Boar told her that he loved her. She retuned his kiss warmly, sighing as his fingers pushed through her hair before she returned her head to the warm crook of his shoulder.

“Perhaps, although I still think that most of that is infatuation.” She said softly, her fingers skimming lightly along his chest as they rested by the banks of the loch.

"Y'don' give me much credit there, love." He sighed quietly. First a rejection of marriage, and now a rejection of real love? He wasn't sure his heart would be able to take it in the long run.

“Of course I do.” She said softly, cupping his cheeks as she gave him a slow, loving kiss. “I have simply had too much heartache in my life to believe that what we have is special so soon. I know you would never hurt me, Boar, but I just need time…”

"I know tha'... I need t'be patient. It's just 'ard sometimes after havin' been used most o'my adult life by women wantin' title what with me bein' Prince o' Inverness. Now tha' I found a real love, I guess I'm a bit too quick."

“Hmmm…” Emma said as she loomed over Boar’s face, grinning at him with a sly, teasing smile. “Who says that I’m not in this for a title?”

She squealed as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into his body. She squirmed and burst into laughter, her heart free and clear for the first time in ages.

"I don' think 'princess' is yer kinda title. Y'seem more like a duchess 'r lady. I will be a duke if m'brother 'as a son, though." He kissed her lips again. "Duke of' Inverlochly."

Emma let out a long, slow whimper as he kissed her, seducing her as he talked about his titles and what she would be once she married him. She shivered as she returned that kiss, her hands cupping his handsome face as she lost herself in the beautifully intimate moment.

Boar spoke no more of it, though, after she had told him a couple times to let it go. He simply enjoyed her company for as long as he could.

They finally returned to the keep hours later after washing away the sand and dressing once they were dry. Boar set to making their dinner as they'd stayed out on the loch all day.

Emma’s head was spinning with all the thoughts that she had regarding Boar. He seemed to be a man that loved her truly. He would give her anything that she wanted, but that had been the same of her prince as well. Boar seemed comfortable with his titles and lands, something that she wasn’t sure of as well. He was a man that looked as if he needed to be helming an army.

She sat quietly in the dining room, listening to Boar in the kitchen as she contemplated such things. Absently she twirled a piece of her dark hair between her fingers, looking into the blazing fire that had been built in the hearth.

Soon Boar entered whilst a hearty stew was cooking over the fire and he came to kiss her cheek. He said nothing, clearly able to see she was lost in thought. He settled beside her for the time being, taking her hand and enveloping it in his own.

Emma was quiet for a while longer before she finally looked towards Boar. “Have you ever wanted to be something more than what you are?” She asked him, the question left open as to whether she was asking him or herself.

She squeezed his hand gently, bringing it to her lips to gently kiss the back of it. She gave him a little smile after that, the same charming one that men always fell for.

Back